Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (38857 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
kopell:
@Spyder pls don't let speculators derail this idea by inflating the price. Yesterday I red one guy comment trying to push for 800,000 instead of the 600,000 you're suggesting as if he didn't read what you wrote.
In my opinion it better to negotiate at the bottom price to let real investors come in to start developing instead of all those speculators or by and keep that will holds developement for years. This is why many of this developer failed to deliver, due to cost of land and other fees. Be very careful.

I understand you, thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PeoplesArmy: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
kopell:
@Spyder pls don't let speculators derail this idea by inflating the price. Yesterday I red one guy comment trying to push for 800,000 instead of the 600,000 you're suggesting as if he didn't read what you wrote.
In my opinion it better to negotiate at the bottom price to let real investors come in to start developing instead of all those speculators or by and keep that will holds developement for years. This is why many of this developer failed to deliver, due to cost of land and other fees. Be very careful.

Interesting viewpoint but you have to let other people also air their ideas about what they want. Eventually the promoter will decide on final details and those not in agreement will opt out. In other words, say yours, let others say theirs.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Spyder, I’d assume you have properly briefed the people who're preparing to buy into the lands at UGWUOGO NIKE. I’d also assume they know Ugwuogo lands are for the very long term. I’m pretty sure they’re aware Ugwuogo is far from Enugu town, and very remote. It’s not a bad idea to buy land there, but to think of building residential houses NOW in that area is not a very smart thing to do. Realistically, one would be looking at a time frame of at least 12 years from now.

This is largely because there are vast empty lands in other Nike towns bordering Enugu city yet to be sold and developed. My senior brother, on his return in Dec. 2011 , bought 18 plots at Ugwuogo at 400K per plot. Three years after, Ugwuogo is still selling at 400K. This Christmas period, I’ve seen some owners even asking for 350K.

Gentlemen, if you will be building now, think of Amorji Nike and Ibagwa Nike. Land prices at these towns are still 2M - 2.5M in the average for lands up to 600 meters to the tarred road. Then as you move beyond that, prices begin to fall to even 1.2M in the interior. You could find what you’re looking for here. These two towns hold more promise in that 6 years from today, they’ll be substantially developed. Already new houses are gradually springing up there. What’s more, they’re contiguous to Abakpa Nike which is contiguous to the greater Enugu metropolis. Therefore, buying even in their remote areas will make more business sense. The saying that “don’t wait to buy, buy to wait “ is still apt. But consider your objectives as you dive into Ugwuogo. Welcome to my state.

7 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wildjoe:
@Spyder, I’d assume you have properly briefed the people who're preparing to buy into the lands at UGWUOGO NIKE. I’d also assume they know Ugwuogo lands are for the very long term. I’m pretty sure they’re aware Ugwuogo is far from Enugu town, and very remote. It’s not a bad idea to buy land there, but to think of building residential houses NOW in that area is not a very smart thing to do. Realistically, one would be looking at a time frame of at least 12 years from now.
This is largely because there are vast empty lands in other Nike towns bordering Enugu city yet to be sold and developed. My senior brother, on his return in Dec. 2011 , bought 18 plots at Ugwuogo at 400K per plot. Three years after, Ugwuogo is still selling at 400K. This Christmas period, I’ve seen some owners even asking for 350K.
Gentlemen, if you will be building now, think of Amorji Nike and Ibagwa Nike. Land prices at these towns are still 2M - 2.5M in the average for lands up to 600 meters to the tarred road. Then as you move beyond that, prices begin to fall to even 1.2M in the interior. You could find what you’re looking for here. These two towns hold more promise in that 6 years from today, they’ll be substantially developed. Already new houses are gradually springing up there. What’s more, they’re contiguous to Abakpa Nike which is contiguous to the greater Enugu metropolis. Therefore, buying even in their remote areas will make more business sense. The saying that “don’t wait to buy, buy to wait “ is still apt. But consider your objectives as you dive into Ugwuogo. Welcome to my state.

Wrong conclusion formed from not reading the whole pages. Maybe you should have been more patient and asked questions before offering your advice.

There is no place I mentioned in the last two or three pages that I am buying lands from Ugwuogo Nike. Ugwuogo was the first place I looked and later changed my mind, even before entering Amorji and later Emene, Ugwuomu, Ubahu and Nkwubor in that order.

I am not just a citizen of Enugu, I was born here and spent all my years working and doing business here. I know about the value of lands, and has been buying lands in Enugu for a very long time. I dont want to say more than this.

Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Negotiations for price of the land still ongoing.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mikeokiro: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:
Negotiations for price of the land still ongoing.

@ spyder880, can't somebody use a solid 9"
or 6" blocks and lay them horizontally on the
foundation floor of the fence after excavation
to use them as foundation footing of the
fence instead of casting the floor with
concrete ? have u seen it done before or ever
done it urself ? isn't it a better and cost
effective way to minimise the cost of the
fence, what do u see the idea ?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2014
For the avoidance of doubts for those who don't know the area I am describing for negotiations for purchase, THIS IS NOT UGWUOGO NIKE LAND. Ugwuogo is still in the distance, about another 10 minutes drive along the same road. There is no substantial quantities of land for sale at Ibagwa Nike, what you get there are one, two, or three plots at most, and please be careful about Ibagwa lands, so also Amorji. You may not get as much as 20 plots in the same place. The communities have almost sold out their lands in years past.

I have a 5 years development outlook for this area I am looking at presently. It could be less if some factors come into play, I see a situation where the entire stretch from Nike lake hotels till Ugwuogo and beyond get very busy in the next 8 years, as long as an Nsukka man is becoming the next governor.

I forsee another road into this area, either through Emene axis, (so that the governor can travel from the airport to Opi Nsukka area without having to worry about the hold up inside town.) I also see a rush by private estate developers into this area, Elim, Vivyan etc are already nearby.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:
For the avoidance of doubts for those who don't know the area I am describing for negotiations for purchase, THIS IS NOT UGWUOGO NIKE LAND. Ugwuogo is still in the distance, about another 10 minutes drive along the same road. There is no substantial quantities of land for sale at Ibagwa Nike, what you get there are one, two, or three plots at most, and please be careful about Ibagwa lands, so also Amorji. You may not get as much as 20 plots in the same place. The communities have almost sold out their lands in years past.

I have a 5 years development outlook for this area I am looking at presently. It could be less if some factors come into play, I see a situation where the entire stretch from Nike lake hotels till Ugwuogo and beyond get very busy in the next 8 years, as long as an Nsukka man is becoming the next governor.

I forsee another road into this are, either through Emene axis, (so that the governor can travel from the airport to Opi Nsukka are without having to worry about the hold up inside town.) I also see a rush by private estate developers into this area, Elim, Vivyan etc are already nearby.

I’ll cautiously accept that the land you’re talking about is not in the UGWUOGO AXIS of NIKE. So I’ll leave it at that until you make the particular community known. May be I can even join you guys then. I’m sure it’s not only for the diasporas.

But, regardless of the above, Enugu land prices are graded following a timeline of expected physical development.

Therefore, everyone in the town knows that any land from 200, 350, 400 or even 500K, irrespective of the location or community, is wilderness. It’s for the long term. The buyer is expected to use it for agricultural purposes or something non residential. The waiting period could be anything from 10 to 14 years for human habitation. This fact is irrefutable. I would be happy to not only see the land documents in my name and in my possession, but most importantly, that the said land is worth the paper is written on. I will cease to comment until the deal is concluded. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Wildjoe:

I’ll cautiously accept that the land you’re talking about is not in the UGWUOGO AXIS of NIKE. So I’ll leave it at that until you make the particular community known. May be I can even join you guys then. I’m sure it’s not only for the diasporas.

But, regardless of the above, Enugu land prices are graded following a timeline of expected physical development.

Therefore, everyone in the town knows that any land from 200, 350, 400 or even 500K, irrespective of the location or community, is wilderness. It’s for the long term. The buyer is expected to use it for agricultural purposes or something non residential. The waiting period could be anything from 10 to 14 years for human habitation. This fact is irrefutable. I would be happy to not only see the land documents in my name and in my possession, but most importantly, that the said land is worth the paper is written on. I will cease to comment until the deal is concluded. Thanks.

Welcome bro, while I will not be disclosing the location now for obvious reasons, I will like to correct some impressions about your outlook on Enugu lands and its expected developmental horizon. I will use questions to butress my point.

1. Ten years ago, would you have thought it possible that any sane human beings will be living in the location where we have Goshen estates now, or that any rational thinking humans will pay as much as N15 million naira to buy a single house behind the new artisan area?

2. 14 years ago, did anyone ever believe that apart from crazy people, that any person will pass T junction, pass through Nike lake hotels and enter the bushes of Ibagwa Nike and build a house?

3. What are Elim estates main reasons for going into the bushes of Ibagwa Nike to build a large estate, followed by other estates?

The point I am trying to make is that developmental strides does not follow anyone's yardstick or model but works on some other unseen forces which will act on it. This is where smart investing comes in, to identify the potentials of a given location and take position before the big money arrives. This is what I am planning to do here. If you wait till everyone is asking to live in a place, you will be buying it for N20 million or more.

Then again there is something you might be missing, and its the fact that people drives development. If I move into a bush and start making some noise, raising structures and putting my machinery and workers there, others will soon follow.

I would have wanted to name this location or show more pictures of the development made by other neighbours who have bought, but no need to show your hand early. This is a public forum and you don't know the intentions of any reader.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:

Yes we are looking at a gated community within the layout. This is not an estate yet but a piece of virgin land divided into plots, so far I am the second person to indicate interest to the community. The first investor is asking to buy only 100 plots. I could develop my own at my own pace and plans, just that I will need to ratify my plans with the lands town planning department and then register the deeds with the ministry of lands.

The cost of the gate will be considered. I am hoping to start collecting deposits to hasten the transaction and acquire the lands first.

If we are going to incorporate the fence, the price might rise to N800,000 per plot. But I think we better acquire the land first. For N600,000 I believe I can prepare each persons piece of land, deliver his original documents to him and be ready to start works in the bush.

I am adding a bonus of one trip of sand for the first 20 deposits, delivered on their piece of lands and picture confirmations shown right here on this thread.

As usual, I will always respect the confidentiality of the investor, no mention of the actual payees except where they demand me to mention it here.
[b][quote]
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:

Welcome bro, while I will not be disclosing the location now for obvious reasons, I will like to correct some impressions about your outlook on Enugu lands and its expected developmental horizon. I will use questions to butress my point.

1. Ten years ago, would you have thought it possible that any sane human beings will be living in the location where we have Goshen estates now, or that any rational thinking humans will pay as much as N15 million naira to buy a single house behind the new artisan area?

2. 14 years ago, did anyone ever believe that apart from crazy people, that any person will pass T junction, pass through Nike lake hotels and enter the bushes of Ibagwa Nike and build a house?

3. What are Elim estates main reasons for going into the bushes of Ibagwa Nike to build a large estate, followed by other estates?

The point I am trying to make is that developmental strides does not follow anyone's yardstick or model but works on some other unseen forces which will act on it. This is where smart investing comes in, to identify the potentials of a given location and take position before the big money arrives. This is what I am planning to do here. If you wait till everyone is asking to live in a place, you will be buying it for N20 million or more.

Then again there is something you might be missing, and its the fact that people drives development. If I move into a bush and start making some noise, raising structures and putting my machinery and workers there, others will soon follow.

I would have wanted to name this location or show more pictures of the development made by other neighbours who have bought, but no need to show your hand early. This is a public forum and you don't know the intentions of any reader.

You brought your deal in a public forum, told the public you’re hoping to start collecting deposits from them, yet won’t disclose to the very public the location their money would be going to. Hmmm, that smacks of a monkey business. I’m out of here.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wildjoe:

You brought your deal in a public forum, told the public you’re hoping to start collecting deposits from them, yet won’t disclose to the very public the location their money would be going to. Hmmm, that smacks of a monkey business. I’m out of here.

I am tempted to drop this group idea and invest in this alone. Because I am afraid of people like this who will come out with the sole intention of frustrating this effort. I know people like this, not likely to allow any good venture to prosper except they know everything about it, they will try to control your initiative or frustrate it if they cannot.

This guy used bully tactics to try and extract the location from me. He knew what he was doing when he started accusing me of leading people to Ugwuogo Nike.

He painted Ugwuogo Nike in very bad lights so I can react and spill my plans.

He also came back today to cast the whole of Enugu outskirts in bad light so I can still tell what my real plans are, but I am not giving him much information so the next option is to label the while thing "monkey business" to further scare investors away.

It will not work brother, I am not telling you anything. I am running this my way or nothing, so I can take responsibility for the success or failure of the project.

I know exactly when to start giving out information to investors about the inner details of this plans. I had planned to give inner information to their private mails, and that was why I demanded they send me private mails so I can send them information when I am ready.

How can I start dishing out location, prices and other plans to everyone on the public when I have not agreed prices and terms with the host community and other stakeholders? So that the whole plans will be hijacked?

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wildjoe:

Can you tell us why you used the last sentence on this post when you addressed this post to me? Are you really welcoming me to your state, or trying to tell us that you are an insider in Enugu more than others?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1184175/first-nairaland-property-investment-partnership

Do you guys remember this thread and the plans we made there? This one is also going the same way and I am getting apprehensive again. The chances of doing something good with the general public is very slim, I will consider my options and listen to advise to see if we can do this. But if I am doing this, it must be my way, I am not going to be pulled around to do things in a particular way, except the vast majority of investors support the idea.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:

I am tempted to drop this group idea and invest in this alone. Because I am afraid of people like this who will come out with the sole intention of frustrating this effort. I know people like this, not likely to allow any good venture to prosper except they know everything about it, they will try to control your initiative or frustrate it if they cannot.

This guy used bully tactics to try and extract the location from me. He knew what he was doing when he started accusing me of leading people to Ugwuogo Nike.

He painted Ugwuogo Nike in very bad lights so I can react and spill my plans.

He also came back today to cast the whole of Enugu outskirts in bad light so I can still tell what my real plans are, but I am not giving him much information so the next option is to label the while thing "monkey business" to further scare investors away.

It will not work brother, I am not telling you anything. I am running this my way or nothing, so I can take responsibility for the success or failure of the project.

I know exactly when to start giving out information to investors about the inner details of this plans. I had planned to give inner information to their private mails, and that was why I demanded they send me private mails so I can send them information when I am ready.

How can I start dishing out location, prices and other plans to everyone on the public when I have not agreed prices and terms with the host community and other stakeholders? So that the whole plans will be hijacked?

I tire o.

I'm disappointed with the card you're playing. Why pretending as if you had something very precious someone wants to take away from you. You're playing victim of your own machination and hanging it on the neck of an innocent person like me. Is it because I said that 400K plots are abundant in Enugu, and are not good for immediate development, but for the long term, Ugwuogo included? Please, learn to tolerate other people’s views.

All my remarks here were as a result of what I know about lands in that price category in Enugu. No need of me and/or anyone finding out much later that the whole transaction was about collecting our monies and making commission out of them. Then handing over documents of parcels of lands that have little or no value in the immediate. My brother, as far as I know, there is no treasure in this case. Let’s not pretend as if there is one.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wildjoe:

I'm disappointed with the card you're playing. Why pretending as if you had something very precious someone wants to take away from you. You're playing victim of your own machination and hanging it on the neck of an innocent person like me. Is it because I said that 400K plots are abundant in Enugu, and are not good for immediate development, but for the long term, Ugwuogo included? Please, learn to tolerate other people’s views.

All my remarks here were as a result of what I know about lands in that price category in Enugu. No need of me and/or anyone finding out much later that the whole transaction was about collecting our monies and making commission out of them. Then handing over documents of parcels of lands that have little or no value in the immediate. My brother, as far as I know, there is no treasure in this case. Let’s not pretend as if there is one.

And the "monkey business" comment? Do you not see that as provocative especially for a person who has spent years online building a name only for you to register a new moniker three days ago and start making sweeping allegations over a business you were not part of the planning process?

I was very disappointed with that comment. For you who are not even interested enough to send a mail as I asked others to, and now you want all the information in the open? Did you even take time to read all I wrote in the first place? I am sure you didn't, if you did, you should not have made the UGWUOGO NIKE points, except of course your were trying to use it to "twist my arm" to reveal details.

Is there even any need for us to be having this exchanges, I don't think so really.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:

And the "monkey business" comment? Do you not see that as provocative especially for a person who has spent years online building a name only for you to register a new moniker three days ago and start making sweeping allegations over a business you were not part of the planning process?

I was very disappointed with that comment. For you who are not even interested enough to send a mail as I asked others to, and now you want all the information in the open? Did you even take time to read all I wrote in the first place? I am sure you didn't, if you did, you should not have made the UGWUOGO NIKE points, except of course your were trying to use it to "twist my arm" to reveal details.

Is there even any need for us to be having this exchanges, I don't think so really.

Spyder, you know what, I wish you good luck with your new semi-cult approach to Online business.

For me, it became a monkey business the moment you refused to disclose the name of the community your ‘hoping to start collecting deposits’ from the public. You mean I have to ask for the location in the open forum, then get the reply in a private mail? This your estate na wa o! That’s a new record in Nairaland. Fine, I’m out of it.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Spyder please continue with the investigation, we know your track record. And please don't spill any details here, if you do, some other mightier persons may outbid you and steal this piece.

I am still in.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wildjoe:

Spyder, you know what, I wish you good luck with your new semi-cult approach to Online business.

For me, it became a monkey business the moment you refused to disclose the name of the community your ‘hoping to start collecting deposits’ from the public. You mean I have to ask for the location in the open forum, then get the reply in a private mail? This your estate na wa o! That’s a new record in Nairaland. Fine, I’m out of it.

There was no time you wanted to invest in this with me, you just registered the new moniker three days ago to get into this business. I have good reasons to believe you have other monikers in this forum and this new one was created for a purpose, which is to muscle your way into this idea.

Even a naive businessman cannot disclose the details of his ongoing acquisition with the unknown public, even in Nigeria where you know people have thrown their business etiquette into the dustbin. And so I give you the details and tomorrow the people I am dealing with will jerk up the cost prices because other people are now interested to buy the same lands?

I know you also want to derail things, and that is why you started accusing me of wanting to collect money without revealing the location, let the records be straight, I have not asked anyone here or elsewhere to pay me for these lands. NEVER.

I said it so people who are interested could start getting ready financially. I will never accept a penny from anyone if I am not convinced that this will work, hence the lenghty investigations. I am spending money now, making calls, visiting places and people, holding meetings and consultations and you just want me to lay it on the table for all to see? Be fair now?

You know nairaland pretty well, but I cannot understand why you will not be bold enough to ask me questions with your normal moniker? Why use a new identity?

Meanwhile my reputation is at stake, and I cannot accept to be bullied into revealing anything until I feel its safe to do so. Anyone who does not like it can please send me another mail asking to "unsubscribe" from the plan. I have spent more than 20 years doing clean and honest business in Enugu here, and if you think I am just interested in just commissions, then you are belittling me.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
The bottom line and the point i'm hammering on here is that 400k land is not where anyone can invest millions of Naira to build now in Enugu. Anyone living in Enugu knows this, and it remains the thrust of my argument. Tell your clients it's for 12 - 14 years maturity. Simple. Tell them the truth.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guys, if you have money, seal this deal asap.
@wildjoe, dt place is abt 2 to 3 years maturity.

@Spider, u lied a little. dt place is 5 to 7 mins drive from nike lake.

i have a client dt needs between 100 to 200 plots in enugu. i went in search of lands in enugu. we found four places and saw a place dt fits spider's description.
Guys, spider did not add a kobo on the price. That location is the next big ting to happen around dt side. if u see the speed ppl, especially estates are rushing there. we met 2 other groups- estates that came and one group told me their money is down.

@Spider, the top govt official dt bought 200 plots there has fenced it but nt with block. Guys, its a very very top govt official. his land is by the left if u enter from the express.
the ppl dt bought the 100 plots after d guy have cleared the land and are selling it as an estate for 800k

and spider, i guess u dont know- i was hinted by a local dt a university bought land 3mins drive from dt ur location. even if ur ppl dont buy, spider dont miss that land.

We fell in love with the 600k land for our personal use. the 400k land is very ok. my client is yet to make a choice. Those ppl can demand.... spider for don spend plenty money by now.

the price of those 3 lands will increase by january, so strike ur deal.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin Well, good luck. I pray my knowledge, calculations and misgivings about the area are not true. It's wonderful to know there're still areas that will mature in 2-3 years selling for 400K in Enugu. Go do your business. With all my heart, i wish u guys the best. Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Muyesky(m): 1:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Wildjoe:
grin grin grin grin Well, good luck. I pray my knowledge, calculations and misgivings about the area are not true. It's wonderful to know there're still areas that will mature in 2-3 years selling for 400K in Enugu. Go do your business. With all my heart, i wish u guys the best. Thanks.

Are you being honest or sarcastic in your prayers sir? The very expensive and promising ones you see today started from pet projects like this and the very people that missed such are still regretting not buying into them. Over the years, spyder has proven himself to be a force to recorn with on the forum. Your intentions may not be pungent but you went about it in a way...............In dealing with promising land deals, secret is key tikll all legal and financial matter on the land has been properly sealed else, you wake up tomorrow and a dangote prototype may have already purchased the land at even higher rate. Please, allow him handle this the best way possible and feel free to observe should you care but please, do not castigate.

Integrity is key in life and believe me, Spyder has it.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by enrilove12: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Thank God the argument is finally over and you admitted your ignorant shocked, please next time you should ask questions thoroughly before you start criticising on what you know absolute nothing about grin.....We wish u the best too Sir tongue

Wildjoe:
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Wildjoe:

it is d community dt is selln , dt is why it is still cheap. on the other side of the express, we were shown 2 plots of land sellin for 1 mil each. i jst told u dt an estate dt bought land in the same location is currently selling theirs for 800k.

i just confirmed the pic spyder posted and am sure its the same place. he just refused to post pic of d top govt official land to avoid recognitn.

@spider, i dont know how you will convince ppl to buy land without seeing the land especially over the internet.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2014
mercylicious:

@spider, i dont know how you will convince ppl to buy land without seeing the land especially over the internet.

If you have a good record, you can. Remember Internet may be faceless but we are also people... Your own brother will kill you without knowing..
I have dealt with many people here on Nairaland which is internet and I have never seen them in my life and the business goes very well without any problem.. so Internet, for whatever people may say, is not that bad after all... It's the people that are bad not the Internet.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Wildjoe: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Muyesky:

Are you being honest or sarcastic in your prayers sir? The very expensive and promising ones you see today started from pet projects like this and the very people that missed such are still regretting not buying into them. Over the years, spyder has proven himself to be a force to recorn with on the forum. Your intentions may not be pungent but you went about it in a way...............In dealing with promising land deals, secret is key tikll all legal and financial matter on the land has been properly sealed else, you wake up tomorrow and a dangote prototype may have already purchased the land at even higher rate. Please, allow him handle this the best way possible and feel free to observe should you care but please, do not castigate.

Integrity is key in life and believe me, Spyder has it.

Cheers.

Sir, you sensed right. I’m a straight forward guy. I expressed my doubts, but however signalled to him to continue his deal.

You would have gone back to read how it all started. I agreed quite well with him on the vision to secure the land, that’s the ‘Dangote’ aspect of it. But the disagreement was on whether the land should be something one should invest his money now to develop, which I doubt and has explained the reasons in my previous comments. There's no secret about this land. I guess many agents in Enugu knows about it and the price. If People should see the land and the location, it will help them make a sound decision on it. Dangote will never announce a land sale without indicating the location.

cheers

@mercilicious, i don't agree totally with you. But you've said a couple of things that shows you're an upright person.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 5:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Wildjoe:

Sir, you sensed right. I’m a straight forward guy. I expressed my doubts, but however signalled to him to continue his deal.

You would have gone back to read how it all started. I agreed quite well with him on the vision to secure the land, that’s the ‘Dangote’ aspect of it. But the disagreement was on whether the land should be something one should invest his money now to develop, which I doubt and has explained the reasons in my previous comments. There's no secret about this land. I guess many agents in Enugu knows about it and the price. If People should see the land and the location, it will help them make a sound decision on it. Dangote will never announce a land sale without indicating the location.

cheers

@mercilicious, i don't agree totally with you. But you've said a couple of things that shows you're an upright person.

Did you get my private email sir? If so, please read it good. If not, let me know. So, one more message about this, and you are gone.

Spyder have said this land is for long term investment if you care to read all his messages on this thread. And those who will buy to this investment
knows this is for long term investment. If you know about investment; some investment is for a long haul and this is one of them... he said the land is not for immediate development... and investment is nothing but risk, you are welcome to take the ri8sk or leave it.. Thank you.
But to say Spyder will run away with your money is not believable in this forum.

Hajji Mufutau

5 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2014
also note that for d estate selling n800k, agreement n survey plan price isnt included. its just for land only. this shld tell u what the price of the land is worth currently.
@spider, i guess u didnt know d estate has started selling or u didnt want to make it known.

The man dt sold to the top govt official bought from the village years ago. he happens to be a friend to my dad in those days. we do attend their bday parties which was always strictly by iv. i think he had 3 wives but am sure two of the wifes are of the same parents- same mother and father. the last is a teacher. one of the daughters is married to a top class.nollywood producer.

The village head in this town was also a friend to my dad but is not budging to reduce price for us. They know the worth of their land and are offering a good deal. their shakara too much. They too smart. smarter in land deals than all the deals we have done in the past. But they are very genuine. They even video the final payment and signing of papers and document in the presence of community heads of all the clans.Spider go feed them wella that day. it is synonymous to trad wedding (igba nkwu) .Cos of this, the villagers know who owns which land and which state/lg the person comes from. We were shown hectares of land owned by one uncle of one of our team members.

I dont know why am spilling these, but it is just to authenticate from an independent source.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2014
mercylicious:
also note that for d estate selling n800k, agreement n survey plan price isnt included. its just for land only. this shld tell u what the price of the land is worth currently.
@spider, i guess u didnt know d estate has started selling or u didnt want to make it known.

The man dt sold to the top govt official bought from the village years ago. he happens to be a friend to my dad in those days. we do attend their bday parties which was always strictly by iv. i think he had 3 wives but am sure two of the wifes are of the same parents- same mother and father. the last is a teacher. one of the daughters is married to a top class.nollywood producer.

The village head in this town was also a friend to my dad but is not budging to reduce price for us. They know the worth of their land and are offering a good deal. their shakara too much. They too smart. smarter in land deals than all the deals we have done in the past. But they are very genuine. They even video the final payment and signing of papers and document in the presence of community heads of all the clans.Spider go feed them wella that day. it is synonymous to trad wedding (igba nkwu) .Cos of this, the villagers know who owns which land and which state/lg the person comes from. We were shown hectares of land owned by one uncle of one of our team members.

I dont know why am spilling these, but it is just to authenticate from an independent source.

You are right about the community, they seem to be very organised and genuine. I am still working out details with them. Thank you for the information.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa o...you dey read nairaland property section since and you no fit register and comment till it comes to casting aspersions on somebody. Take it easy o. You dey even sound like person wey I know im name begin with E and end with E.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Destiny’s Shop: Angry Landlord Destroys Tenant’s Salon Over Unpaid Rent In Lekki / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Abbco Towers Sharjah, UAE Gutted By Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.