Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37767 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by lacord5: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:
I did not like the place, the roads and the laid back nature of the town, this place will need more than 7 years to come alive. And when I ran into an abandoned culvert project which made the road impassable, I was glad to turn and run back, wasting my drive for more than two kilometers into the bad roads and the bushes from Eke Nkwubor market.

Very sorry about the stress, these things could be frustruating. Thanks for all your efforts so far, it couldn't have been easy.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
And so we drove off on yet another tip, we have a better land at Nike again, but this time not from the Emene axis. We are going to enter through the Nike lake resort hotel area.....

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
lacord5:

Very sorry about the stress, these things could be frustruating. Thanks for all your efforts so far, it couldn't have been easy.

Thank you bros.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Speed up your car, the road is a smoother finish than eggshell grin

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zoom past Elim estates,

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zoom past Vivyan estates. .....

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
We will not get to Ugwuogo Nike, this land is so near that I was surprised I didn't find it earlier.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Only 2 minutes drive from the Nike Lake resort hotel and we swung off the tarred roads, and here we are......

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is just 500 meters away from the tarred roads going to Nsukka.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
This land has been surveyed and shared into plots of 60 x 100 ft at least. Some are bigger than that.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some markers were shown to me.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is a layout plan of this large piece of land.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
The area satisfied my investment criteria, I am more than convinced about the prospects of this area in the next couple of years. We have neighbours who are top government officials who has bought the nearby 200 plots. Activities are heating up here and it will not be long before a money bag will descend here and bid for this, like they are buying all the area around here.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2014
The price of this land is put at N400,000 for one plot, but we still have to pay surveyors to lift the plots we want in our names, pay for the community development charges and agents commission plus the lawyers that will handle the transactions. I see a situation where the unit price for each plot will be N600,000.

How do you like it so far?

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by lacord5: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Honestly this looks more promising. If it has a clean title then its a good deal. Let's move in asap, but get lawyers involved first.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2014
lacord5:
Honestly this looks more promising. If it has a clean title then its a good deal. Let's move in asap, but get lawyers involved first.

My lawyer is going to go through this, as I listen to more advice and keep my ears to the ground. This needs to be looked at carefully. I also have to silently observe the community, and their rulers in charge of lands.

Since others has bought and are fencing the plots nearby, I don't think there is a case on this land, but I will still proceed with extreme caution.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by cjrane: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2014
spyder880:
This is a layout plan of this large piece of land.

This is truly a modern layout plan!

Spyder did you say the amounts is from N300-800K?

What about those circular plots blocking the streets? Or Are those roundabout?

Thanks Bro. I want to pass on this info now.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2014
cjrane:

This is truly a modern layout plan!

Spyder did you say the amounts is from N300-800K?

What about those circular plots blocking the streets? Or Are those roundabout?

Thanks Bro. I want to pass on this info now.

The circular drawings on the plans are not plots or roundabouts, I think they are markers of some sort. I will verify this later today. I am thinking this will start selling at N600,000, but this price is not going to remain so for a long time, if we brave the environment and start development in bits, the price is bound to go up soon.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by deniiQ: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
spyder880:
This land has been surveyed and shared into plots of 60 x 100 ft at least. Some are bigger than that.

Good job Spyder. Pls count me in on this one. wink

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by donJ2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
olabukola:
I want to do business in the east in the near future, how much is land in nsukka, do you sale to non igbos?

Mr. Olabukola, I have some intresting properties I would like show you. Still Affordable now, its along transiyoku, nike, towards d area mr. Spyder is exploring. I hav jst 2 properties left der for now. Jst call 08033232315. Mr. Jeff....d language ibos understand is buisness transaction, tribe is never a barrier.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by donJ2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
spyder880:

My lawyer is going to go through this, as I listen to more advice and keep my ears to the ground. This needs to be looked at carefully. I also have to silently observe the community, and their rulers in charge of lands.

Since others has bought and are fencing the plots nearby, I don't think there is a case on this land, but I will still proceed with extreme caution.
Kudos mr.spyder, my humble input to ur quest especially in dz layout is that u should research more on it, in addition to observing d community, make sure d properties u r goin 2 buy hasnt been sold out yet, if possible, Enquire if dy have an igwe, meet and know if derz another agent sellin properties on d same layout, stuff like dat...much respect and gudluck.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:49am On Nov 17, 2014
donJ2:

Kudos mr.spyder, my humble input to ur quest especially in dz layout is that u should research more on it, in addition to observing d community, make sure d properties u r goin 2 buy hasnt been sold out yet, if possible, Enquire if dy have an igwe, meet and know if derz another agent sellin properties on d same layout, stuff like dat...much respect and gudluck.

Thank you, suggestion well noted.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Waterway: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Spyder : I am interested in this venture. I will like to know if this idea is for : Residential estate or commercial estate... Will there be zoning ordinance in place. Most of these private estates in the East lack zoning .. You will see factories, school , churches and private residence all in close proximity.. This sort of variable will affect resale values of investments in future.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Waterway:
Spyder : I am interested in this venture. I will like to know if this idea is for : Residential estate or commercial estate... Will there be zoning ordinance in place. Most of these private estates in the East lack zoning .. You will see factories, school , churches and private residence all in close proximity.. This sort of variable will affect resale values of investments in future.

Thank you for bringing this up, but I have thought about is and will be fine tuning the details. I want a full residential based development. With same types of buildings for different phases.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Much interested Spyder in this last piece. Will call you later today
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PeoplesArmy: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Also interesting to me.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am still making moves towards the negotiations for the purchase of these lands. Today I held a meeting with my lawyer, some insiders in the state ministry of lands, some members of the community that owns the lands and some other people.

There is still nothing to suggest that there will be any problems, but I am being extra cautious, checking and rechecking every little bit of information that concerns this land and the community that owns it.

I am on my way to buy kola nuts, and some quantities of drinks. In Igboland we go to land negotiations like we go for marriage. I will keep you all updated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by kopell: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Spyder, why residential only . it's can be mix development as it call here. I believe if this is new community delopement area, the town planing commission should be able to zone it to mix development.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2014
kopell:
@Spyder, why residential only . it's can be mix development as it call here. I believe if this is new community delopement area, the town planing commission should be able to zone it to mix development.

I agree. Even strictly residential estates will usually have small portions of it (a couple of plots) marked out for shops etc. But these are all details that I think can be worked out. If this deal goes through then the major subscribers will need to sit and look at the extras possible in a residential estate and then probably do the zoning.

My own question Spyder: Are we looking at a gated community within the larger estate? If so, I suggest that the cost of this be partially built into the cost of purchase so we know we are done with that?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onuokwu:

I agree. Even strictly residential estates will usually have small portions of it (a couple of plots) marked out for shops etc. But these are all details that I think can be worked out. If this deal goes through then the major subscribers will need to sit and look at the extras possible in a residential estate and then probably do the zoning.

My own question Spyder: Are we looking at a gated community within the larger estate? If so, I suggest that the cost of this be partially built into the cost of purchase so we know we are done with that?

Yes we are looking at a gated community within the layout. This is not an estate yet but a piece of virgin land divided into plots, so far I am the second person to indicate interest to the community. The first investor is asking to buy only 100 plots. I could develop my own at my own pace and plans, just that I will need to ratify my plans with the lands town planning department and then register the deeds with the ministry of lands.

The cost of the gate will be considered. I am hoping to start collecting deposits to hasten the transaction and acquire the lands first.

If we are going to incorporate the fence, the price might rise to N800,000 per plot. But I think we better acquire the land first. For N600,000 I believe I can prepare each persons piece of land, deliver his original documents to him and be ready to start works in the bush.

I am adding a bonus of one trip of sand for the first 20 deposits, delivered on their piece of lands and picture confirmations shown right here on this thread.

As usual, I will always respect the confidentiality of the investor, no mention of the actual payees except where they demand me to mention it here.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:

Yes we are looking at a gated community within the layout. This is not an estate yet but a piece of virgin land divided into plots, so far I am the second person to indicate interest to the community. The first investor is asking to buy only 100 plots. I could develop my own at my own pace and plans, just that I will need to ratify my plans with the lands town planning department and then register the deeds with the ministry of lands.

The cost of the gate will be considered. I am hoping to start collecting deposits to hasten the transaction and acquire the lands first.

If we are going to incorporate the fence, the price might rise to N800,000 per plot. But I think we better acquire the land first. For N600,000 I believe I can prepare each persons piece of land, deliver his original documents to him and be ready to start works in the bush.

I am adding a bonus of one trip of sand for the first 20 deposits, delivered on their piece of lands and picture confirmations shown right here on this thread.

As usual, I will always respect the confidentiality of the investor, no mention of the actual payees except where they demand me to mention it here.

Sounds right. I mean getting the land first
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by kopell: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Spyder pls don't let speculators derail this idea by inflating the price. Yesterday I red one guy comment trying to push for 800,000 instead of the 600,000 you're suggesting as if he didn't read what you wrote.
In my opinion it better to negotiate at the bottom price to let real investors come in to start developing instead of all those speculators or by and keep that will holds developement for years. This is why many of this developer failed to deliver, due to cost of land and other fees. Be very careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.