Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37981 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2014
tandj:
Oh I forgot, count me in.

Welcome.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think it will be good for me to update all of us here about the most recent happenings about this estate. I have paid a third of the total amount of money due to the surveyor to produce an estate plan for me. The money was paid this afternoon. I am now working with him to lift and register the whole 100 plots that will make up this estate. This is the group survey plan which I will pay for myself. It is from the original copy he will produce that I will now allocate the plots to each individual buyer. The agreement that will be prepared between me and the community will also be based on this survey plan.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Now look at this layout plan, I am choosing this area of the layout. The grids have divided itself, a block for those with N600,000, another one for those that will pay N1m and further separated into bungalow and duplex areas, the long block might be used for multi dwelling units. It has already made my work easy.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
The plots are an average of 600 square metres, enough for you to build exotic homes and good compound space.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 9free(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
spyder880:
The plots are an average of 600 square metres, enough for you to build exotic homes and good compound space.
Oga Spyder, I really applaud this wonderful initiative.
You are indeed doing a good job here.
Please, can something of this nature be replicated somewhere close to Abuja?
Oga Segun, any hope?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
@9free and feelamong, una don follow me come here courtsy of migiet.
i hail.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 9free(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
mercylicious:
@9free and feelamong, una don follow me come here courtsy of migiet.
i hail.
My sister, wetin we go do nah?
Anywhere wey better deal(s) dey na there we go move to.
Abeg make una try the bring this kind opportunities close to us too
I hail you back...
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello my people, happy weekend to you all. After satisfying myself about the investigations on this land, I am now prepared to start collecting deposits for the purchase of plots of land from this planned estate.

I have promised myself to make this the biggest and most successful venture I have ever undertaken. I also believe it will be a huge success. I am even looking beyond this estate, and preparing myself for another one in the future.

Those interested in buying plots of land from this planned estate should pay into my company account, as detailed below.

ACCOUNT NAME: TIGERKENN HOMES LTD.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0056735948
BANK: DIAMOND BANK

Please include depositors names as the real names you will like us to use to prepare your land documents on the deposit slips and send a confirmation mail to my inbox as soon as possible stating the amount paid and the number of plots paid for.

Please note our discussion on the page 5 of this thread if you are still new to the thread. I plan to collect deposits for both the N600,000 and the N1 million groups and will allocate lands based on first pay-first to allocate basis.

Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank you everyone, this is to update all of us that the first plot from the N1m phase has just been paid for by electronic transfer. I have got alerts from a Nairalander with the initials of I.C.O He has the right to choose first and he has just chosen plot number 29, a corner piece from the second block. Thank you and expecting more neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
9free:

Oga Spyder, I really applaud this wonderful initiative.
You are indeed doing a good job here.
Please, can something of this nature be replicated somewhere close to Abuja?
Oga Segun, any hope?

My oga, i dey follow this thread bumper to bumper, i am looking at something like this but i wan learn from oga spyder first.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 9free(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
spyder880:
Hello my people, happy weekend to you all. After satisfying myself about the investigations on this land, I am now prepared to start collecting deposits for the purchase of plots of land from this planned estate.

I have promised myself to make this the biggest and most successful venture I have ever undertaken. I also believe it will be a huge success. I am even looking beyond this estate, and preparing myself for another one in the future.

Those interested in buying plots of land from this planned estate should pay into my company account, as detailed below.

Please include depositors names as the real names you will like us to use to prepare your land documents on the deposit slips and send a confirmation mail to my inbox as soon as possible stating the amount paid and the number of plots paid for.

Please note our discussion on the page 5 of this thread if you are still new to the thread. I plan to collect deposits for both the N600,000 and the N1 million groups and will allocate lands based on first pay-first to allocate basis.

Thank you.

Watching in 3D
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am happy to update us about the developments as regards the marketing of these plots of land. A Nairalander by the initials of I.O has bought 5 plots from the available plots. He is choosing plots 46,47,48,49,50, all in the second block of the map. This is great, I know we are going to witness more sales in the new week as this is just a weekend. Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
We now have a complete map detailing the numbers and positions of the 100 plots of land that will be in this estate. Please note that each single plot now has a number attached to it.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Block 1 contains 27 plots of lands numbered from 1-27, I am planning to allocate these to those who will pay N1m, it will have a perimeter fence around it an come with royal palms, full clearing and all the other benefits. We plan to build duplexes on this block.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Block 2 contains 23 plots of lands numbered from plot 28-50. I am planning to reserve them for those willing to pay a sum of N1m and will come with all the benefits listed above in page 5. The block is planned to have only duplexes as the first block.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Block 3 is planned to have only duplexes on them, it will sell for N600,000 and will not have all the full benefits of blocks 1 and 2.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Block 4 has only about 9 plots of land and are numbered from plot 71-79. It is planned to contain multiple dwelling units and will sell for N600,000 for each plot.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Block 5 has 20 plots. They are numbered from 80-100. We plan to build only bungalows here and each plot will cost only N600,000.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
spyder880:
We now have a complete map detailing the numbers and positions of the 100 plots of land that will be in this estate. Please note that each single plot now has a number attached to it.

Make that Oga correct the spelling of "SHEWING" to "SHOWING" on top of that plan.

Hajji M.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:50am On Dec 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Make that Oga correct the spelling of "SHEWING" to "SHOWING" on top of that plan.

Hajji M.

My Oga at the too, happy new month. The surveyor is right on the spelling, I have seen more than a hundred survey plans and its all the same "SHEWING" on all of them. I am attaching another sample survey plan from another location for example. Thank you Sir.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 3:57am On Dec 01, 2014
spyder880:

My Oga at the too, happy new month. The surveyor is right on the spelling, I have seen more than a hundred survey plans and its all the same "SHEWING" on all of them. I am attaching another sample survey plan from another location for example. Thank you Sir.

My brother, we learn everyday, the guy is actually right... Do you know that "Shewing" is actually the archaic spelling of "SHOWING"?
Nobody ever use it, that was an old English pronunciation (I just checked), I guess except the Architects/Surveyor... Wow!
Happy New month Oga mi Sir.

Note: You know I just checked 5 Survey Plans I have here and they all say "Shewing", wonder why I have never seen this before.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Waterway: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Spyder :

On the master plan of the 100plots, can you:
----- delineate blocks 1, 2, 3, 4
----- clarify the type of building allowed in block 1 Vs block 2 since it is the same price (1m)
----- identify any (natural) body of water in the estate ( stagnant or flowing stream)
----- when will the buldozing/creating of entrance to each block take place . Will this mean a road in the middle of each of the 4 blocks ?
----- will there be estate levy /annual dues for estate maintenance of road networks/electrical -transformer substation, grounds services
like maitenance of the landscape along these road networks

I look forward to these answers to help my decision on where to place my stake...
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Waterway:
Spyder :

On the master plan of the 100plots, can you:
----- delineate blocks 1, 2, 3, 4
----- clarify the type of building allowed in block 1 Vs block 2 since it is the same price (1m)
----- identify any (natural) body of water in the estate ( stagnant or flowing stream)
----- when will the buldozing/creating of entrance to each block take place . Will this mean a road in the middle of each of the 4 blocks ?
----- will there be estate levy /annual dues for estate maintenance of road networks/electrical -transformer substation, grounds services
like maitenance of the landscape along these road networks

I look forward to these answers to help my decision on where to place my stake...

Thank you Waterway for your interest,

1. I will try to delineate the plots with numbers, I need to get to a system that will allow me do this.

2. Blocks 1 & 2 are supposed to be allocated to building duplexes, I have been thinking of how best to plan the estate, while listening to more advice, the plan now is to sell the two blocks for N1m as they are supposed to be fenced with gates in strategic points of entry.

3. For now I have not noticed any natural body of water within this estate. But I am still walking around the lands and familiarising myself with the nature of the environment.

4. The clearing of the estate will start as soon as we have collected enough money to pay the second instalment and hire a bulldozer. There will be roads in between all the blocks and more tree falling, grass cutting etc.

5. Of course this is an estate and there will be an estate administration which will regularise on the smooth running of the estate. We have to secure the lands before we go into the maintenance.

Thank you and hoping that you will be a part of this great investment.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
7 plots already sold, make your payments now..............
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by feelamong(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
spyder880:
7 plots already sold, make your payments now..............

Bros na only Duplex dem go dey build here..

Me I want to build a 4 storey building with 3 bedroom flats....

is that not allowed in this estate?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
feelamong:

Bros na only Duplex dem go dey build here..

Me I want to build a 4 storey building with 3 bedroom flats....

is that not allowed in this estate?

It is allowed.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Attention please!!! plot number 77 has just been paid for by a nairalander with the initials of E.E.O. This plot is from block 4, the area for multi dwelling units.

Keep them coming my people, lets make this an estate to beat in Enugu. cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
We have sold 8 plots of land as at today, plots numbers;

have all been taken up, which will be yours, make sure you buy now to avoid others selling the same land to you for double of this price later grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
I promised to delineate these blocks with numbers.......

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
I was also in the bush today, taking notes and making plans......

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
spyder880:
I was also in the bush today, taking notes and making plans......

Make the plans well o...but watch out for bush meat. I am on standby. Ebola don end!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.