Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48878 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hi dumbo...is your face and lip(s) not part of your skin?
Henrypraise:

U went tru her profile, u saw her hair covering half of her face (d oda half looks very pretty), u read her profile n she is all about her skin. Wat does dat tell u? Dude look closely, she isn't a very pretty girl (her profile pix is deception) her strong point is her skin n she shud av flaunt it if it was her pix, I won't av such pretty lips n face n talk abt my skin.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Henrypraise: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Hi dumbo...is your face and lip(s) not part of your skin?

Hell "Bimbo", I succeeded in gettin ur attention although on a negative footin.

Take no offence, even genevieve n omotola won't take it easy if a guy is insinuatin de ar ugly on a public forum.

Kip calm, ur pix is fyn.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hulkmandaza: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Trust me, most of the hot naija girls are not even in Nigeria. Naija girls are hotter and prettier. compare native south Africans to our girls and not the mixed breeds. We all know mixed breeds are ALWAYS better.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
hulkmandaza: Trust me, most of the hot naija girls are not even in Nigeria. Naija girls are hotter and prettier. compare native south Africans to our girls and not the mixed breeds. We all know mixed breeds are ALWAYS better.

No, just no

You sound very uneducated

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kinkybraids:

No thank you. Keep your 'sweet' smile cheesy
Hi Kinky, I'm so sorry for my disturbance.....I tried mailing you but its not going tru.....please let's connect on watsapp if you don't mind thanks.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

No, just no

You envious dude.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hulkmandaza: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

No, just no

Really? how Mr Einstein?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2014
coache:
Hi Kinky, I'm so sorry for my disturbance.....I tried mailing you but its not going tru.....please let's connect on watsapp if you don't mind thanks.

Hi...no, you arent disturbing me, im actually impressed by you follow up effort. I cant just give you my number. So please put an alternative email adress n ill just email you directly. Hope thats cool?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2014
hulkmandaza: Really? how Mr Einstein?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by QueenRAW(f): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2014
There are beautiful and unattractive women in every country, of every culture, and of every ethnic background..........there is no comparison of one countries women to the next....
Though to be honest, my sister in laws and mommy in law are the only beautiful nigerian women I have seen in person here in the states.....yet I haven't seen Every nigerian woman here

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014
QueenRAW: There are beautiful and unattractive women in every country, of every culture, and of every ethnic background..........there is no comparison of one countries women to the next....
Though to be honest, my sister in laws and mommy in law are the only beautiful nigerian women I have seen in person here in the states.....yet I haven't seen Every nigerian woman here
Obviously, there is. Brazil, Mexico, Russia are some of the countries. Yes, I know there are some hot women, but that does not mean they would be interesting, fun, sexy or make a good girl-friend even wife. I think this is what you're trying to say.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
hulkmandaza: Really? how Mr Einstein?

Your statement wreaks of vast inferiority complex and comes off as someone who has never schooled. Who the heck says mixed children are better looking unless if very have been severely brainwashed.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2014
all4naija: You envious dude.

You make no sense whatsoever.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Hi...no, you arent disturbing me, im actually impressed by you follow up effort. I cant just give you my number. So please put an alternative email adress n ill just email you directly. Hope thats cool?
Alright dear I get your point but Wat about connecting on face book?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
coache:
Alright dear I get your point but Wat about connecting on face book?

facebook is fine. Lol once again I cant just give ouy my fb name for all to see so how can i give it to you privately? Im sure you also want to keep your identity hidden but if not give me yours n ill add you.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

facebook is fine. Lol once again I cant just give ouy my fb name for all to see so how can i give it to you privately? Im sure you also want to keep your identity hidden but if not give me yours n ill add you.
You guys should talk privately by making use of e-mail, instead of derailing my lovely thread. smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: You guys should talk privately by making use of e-mail, instead of derailing my lovely thread. smiley

Mr 'sweet' smile....i believe that what we are trying to sort out cheesy ...or should we ask permission
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Ok just search for me using the first address that I sent to you.....thanks
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Mr 'sweet' smile....i believe that what we are trying to sort out cheesy ...or should we ask permission
No, I'm trying to make you guys stronger, like a magnet. Why Mr 'sweet' smile? cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
coache:
Ok just search for me using the first address that I sent to you.....thanks

i actually tried that but im really cluless on how you add people on fb using an email adress... Please could you briefly explain it to me. Ill add you tonight before i sleep.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: No, I'm trying to make you guys stronger, like a magnet. Why Mr 'sweet' smile? cheesy

oh because you offered me a sweet smile yesterday but quickly retracted it saying it wasnt your sweetest because thats reserved for others lol...so silly
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

i actually tried that but im really cluless on how you add people on fb using an email adress... Please could you briefly explain it to me. Ill add you tonight before i sleep.
Alright, just locate the search space on the face book page and type in the email address then click on search icon that's all.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

oh because you offered me a sweet smile yesterday but quickly retracted it saying it wasnt your sweetest because thats reserved for others lol...so silly
hahahaha...you can't get it anymore. Yes, I would give it to others and I mean it cheesy

My lips is hot smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

You make no sense whatsoever.
You have never made any sense for once! I am not going to blame you if you can make sense of my post. grin angry
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by xp17(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: They are extremely Hot tho, but erm beware of HIV .
...and u think you made sense?

HIV is not stereotyped to SA, this includes but not limited to other regions like Nigeria, Ghana, USA and other parts of the world.
in the northern part of Nigeria, there are more cases of HIV, this is becos it's against their religion to use a condom. probably , you may not get to hear about the cases becos it's not urbanized and most especially they seldom get access to medicals, even when they do, the awareness is lagging over there.

you get to hear more about SA becos it's more developed and the govt are fully interested in those cases. I remember when the late icon 'madiba' announced how his only son died to HIV. who in Nigeria of his status ll do such? not when they are all fighting to protect their political images. metcheeew!

my dear, before you smell another person's a'ss , just know you got others behind to do likewise to you. I have been to the northern part of Nigeria and I have seen the way those guys are living in that region. you see unprotected sex in all nooks and crannies of region, even most of their residents are unbeknownst to the existence of condom , more less of its uses. sadly, 95% of the carrier of the dreaded disease are oblivious about them having it.

be my guest.....cool

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hulkmandaza: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Your statement wreaks of vast inferiority complex and comes off as someone who has never schooled. Who the heck says mixed children are better looking unless if very have been severely brainwashed.
you don't have anything reasonable thing to say/write. I'd rather leave u to your stupidity than reply u again. My mb is more precious than your destiny,
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: ...and u think you made sense?

HIV is not stereotyped to SA, this includes but not limited to other regions like Nigeria, Ghana, USA and other parts of the world.
in the northern part of Nigeria, there are more cases of HIV, this is becos it's against their religion to use a condom. probably , you may not get to hear about the cases becos it's not urbanized and most especially they seldom get access to medicals, even when they do, the awareness is lagging over there.

you get to ear more about SA becos it's more developed and the govt are fully interested in those cases. I remember when the late icon 'madiba' announced how his only son died to HIV. who in Nigeria of his status ll do such? not when they are all fighting to protect their political images. metcheeew!

my dear, before you smell another person's a'ss , just know you got others behind to do likewise to you. I have been to the northern part of Nigeria and I have seen the way those guys are living in that region. you see unprotected sex in all nooks and crannies of region, even most of their residents are unbeknownst to the existence of condom , more less of the uses. sadly, 95% of the carrier of the dreaded disease oblivious about them having it.

be my guest.....cool
She's been enraged to write nonsense here and probably unhappy with her life style. So, she's attacking others.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
hulkmandaza: you don't have anything reasonable thing to say/write. I'd rather leave u to your stupidity than reply u again. My mb is more precious than your destiny,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
hulkmandaza: you don't have anything reasonable thing to say/write. I'd rather leave u to your stupidity than reply u again. My mb is more precious than your destiny,

The only one talking like someone with no brain here is you. What basis do you have to say that mixed race people look better? Are you seriously that lacking of a brain. You can't argue because you have no argument you useless human being

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by xp17(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: She's been enraged to write nonsense here and probably unhappy with her life style. So, she's attacking others.
bros, in as much you are on my side, but I think you taking it personal. as for me, I don't really care who is involved, being he my father, if his ideal on a particular topic contradicts mine, I'll criticize him in a very constructive way. but funny enough, people get offended when being corrected.lol!

this is the reason I could count all my friends with one hand and still have some extra fingers uncounted. everyone is scared to tell their friends the truth, some would rather protect the friendship at the expense of morality, even when someone else's life is at stake, but I'm not like that. cool this was why I personally criticized seun's decisions over sexkillz exit, even when I know sexkillz is an as's hole oftentimes

to you thinking this guy is very mean, don't be surprised how I click like on every sensible statements you make, to some, I personally endorse it openly. lol!

I'm not a bully, just being myself and fair at it.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: bros, in as much you are on my side, but I think you taking it personal. as for me, I don't really care who is involved, being he my father, if his ideal on a particular topic contradicts mine, I'll criticize him in a very constructive way. but funny enough, people get offended when being corrected.lol!

this is the reason I could count all my friends with one finger and still have some extra uncounted. everyone is scared to tell their friends the truth, some would rather protect the friendship at the expense of morality, even when someone else's life is at stake, but I'm not like that. cool

to you thinking this guy is very mean, don't be surprised how I click like on every sensible statements you make, to some, I personally endorse it openly. lol!

I'm not a bully, just being myself and fair at it.
Hahaha, i didn't take it too personal. I liked her. So, I'm not really criticizing her. You got my point, right? cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by LoveDecay(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

The only one talking like someone with no brain here is you. What basis do you have to say that mixed race people look better? Are you seriously that lacking of a brain. You can't argue because you have no argument you useless human being

Common, Fulaman - the sign's are everywhere. Put 10 girls in one room and put 10 others in another room. they should all be fine girls.

Tell, the pure breed to step forward in room A and tell the mixed breeds to step forward in room b.

You will find the following,

1 Pure breeds are damn fine but if you look at the features of purebreeds in room A and room B - you will find alot of similarity in their beauty ( quite similar features) - almost like a repetition of an age old beauty formula in simple variations - thicker hip's, fuller lips, lighter skin, softer voice, bigger breast, browner eyes, thicker hair ..e.t.c

2. Take a look at the mixed breeds, you see a more random set of angelic beings - with vast and unconnected configuration's - from skin tone, to eye color, mixed chicks are also more open minded - so you find they are more daring in fashion (for those of us who like our short skirts 'shorter') , not only that - the blend easily, hardly discriminate . There's to much to say about mixed girls, and thier good looks.

It's mind blowing , FULAMAN - you cant beat it, all fingers are not equal !

This may bee wee bit off topic but it will give you a good idea of what i talking about.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.