Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48753 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Most remarks from Tinubu and his APC associates are either nonsense or show of aggression, why?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Blazinraj01(f): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2014
He simply used GEJ's words against him. GEJ claims He knows where the girls are and it is only a matter of time before they rescue them.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by slex(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Politicians are like movie stars, everyday a new episode
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by nwosucjay(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2014
In nigeria civil service, the retirement age is 65. why cant same be applied to politics and governance so dis old fools go just shut up
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2014
GodMode:

Thunder is different from lightning... Which means thunder does not have fire...
Are you for real
It is a common phrase almost everybody use, joor!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by hazyfm: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
MY VOTERS CARD IS JUST A MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION, NOT FOR VOTING

[size=20pt]EVERY ELECTION FOR ME IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, WHERE I CAN SORT OUT MY PERSONAL ISSUES AND SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by born2boink(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
GodMode:

He doesn't know you exist.. So you can keep on hating which will lead to headache.....
I don't even feel he exist either even when he was ruling because he did not tied any single Road except gave glasses to the blind; and I wasn't blind or gave helmet to okada people; and I was not okada rider or distributed to Agbero; I am a gentle man.

And I am not a government worker, not even a private worker and I don't wait on Tinubu to feed or Shout ; "Baba Rere, Baba Ke" like you even before you feed. So let your brain do the thinking and not your useless mouth saying rubbish
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by toprealman: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Is GEJ incomplete incompetent to rule Nigeria? YES

Is GEJ behind the abduction? Directly, NO....Indirectly YES

What do I thing of Tinibu? A thug, narcissist and a big head

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Toktee(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
malele: Tinubu Useless old fool. This can can never sayy anything good about jonathan why.
Good question,the answer is,there is nothing good about him not even his party.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes: Politicians utilizing their tools to score cheap political points since 500 BC grin grin grin
Final bullet: [b ] The two most powerful tools in politics are propaganda and blackmail— [/b]Decibel™ 2014 cool

First to comment cheesy undecided

Hmmmmmmm embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by 1stola: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Moredew:
Am not a Tinubu or GEJ supporter but can u or som1 tell me GEJ achievements as Bayelsa State Governor. Before he was appointed Vice President?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Redstone(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Hello everyone,

If you have read about www.fortereg.com and you have not signed up yet, please let us know what you think about this initiative and also why you have not signed up. We'll see how we can address your concern.

Please send your questions and inquiries to helpdesk@fortereg.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Team ForteReg.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by heatmeup(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2014
before reading the post i know this man is a cueless person and does not know how to win elections again
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
born2fuck: I'm starting to hate Tinubu, when everyone is working toward eradicating Ebola, he is still on Jonathan condemnation. Fashola should have been the head figure West, not this man without common sense who embezzled all lagos money and still not satisfy, if Jonathan is behind the Chibok, then you useless Tinubu should be infront of Chibok girls and lead them out of Sambissa forest.....

May I remind you it's Jonathan responsibility to bring back the girls because he's the commander in chief and he also knows where they are (his words) angry angry
Keep calling him useless,o n ba elo!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by heatmeup(f): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
EngrAbiola: The National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, said Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the abduction of the over 200 Chibok Secondary School girls in Borno State.

Bola Tinubu 4

Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction.

He challenged the President to tell the world why they were yet to rescue the female students despite the huge support he had gotten from international communities.

Tinubu, who ruled Lagos State for eight years said Jonathan was incompetent to rule Nigeria.

Continue here: http://musbizublog.com/?p=18693

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180544&cpage=1
as a partriotic leader that he clamis to be why cant tinubu lead us also to sambisa MUST IT B JONATHAN
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Caseless: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
BabaO2:
1. Tinubu raised Lagos IGR from #600m to #60b monthly
2. Tinubu planned and designed BRT, Fashola executes
3. Tinubu started and agitated for private power generation...Pdp were shouting at that time that only federal govt have prerogative power to generate electricity. Jonathan came without ideas as usual, he picked it up
Etc, etc to be contd. I can't type very well I am using 3310 I for open book for u. Can you remember u first agitated for state police ?...
tinubu single-handedly funded LSLGs and those not-constitutionally recognised LG when he was in a face-off with obj. And dis money was paid back to lagos gov't upon supreme court ruling and this payment was made when tinubu was out office. No one is talkin about dis. Gboss4sure u replied can't point to any meaninful thing gej has done in all d position he has held.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by omenka(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2014
dammytosh:

Flawed and useless analogy on the subject matter.

Even though i admit the cluelessness of the Govt at the centre, i do not appreciate the desperation of APC.

Tinubu can say anything at campaign and can say other things in their closet.

He must be high on imported weeds extracted from a cementary to say GEJ is behind abduction.
You seem to know so much about how people behave when they smoke imported weed extracted from cementary gringrin. Please how much does a pound cost?? grin

I wasn't looking forward to my analogy making any sense to a drug dealer anyway.. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

First to comment cheesy undecided

Hmmmmmmm embarassed
Aboki, yaya aiki
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by donted(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2014
GPA5:

KEEP YOUR DIRTY, STINKING OPINION TO YOURSELF

Signs of dementia tongue[quote author=GPA5]
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by dammytosh: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: You seem to know so much about how people behave when they smoke imported weed extracted from cementary gringrin. Please how much does a pound cost?? grin

I wasn't looking forward to my analogy making any sense to a drug dealer anyway.. gringrin

PM me for details. tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
The loud question is; Is President GEJ competent in the area of security?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by masseratti: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2014
alentyno: *shines teeth* since nigerian politics decided to venture into movie production since last year, I must say their growth has been amazingly exponential they have been dropping top movies with reckless abandon with the highlights been PARTY DEFFECTION season 1(PDP TO APC) shortly afterwards it was PARTY DEFECTION SEASON 2 (APC to PDP) the star actor being FFK then came the season film tagged 'IMPEACHMENT'. Now this? Hmmmn nollywood watchout o
you really got me cracking there,they are all wonders shall never end PDP+APC=finish Nigeria,
But that being said I think a change of hand will keep the other camp on its toes,i want PDP out at the federal level and a change if guards at Alausa,nit necessary PDP sha, but someone with out the influence of Tinubu.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Urine: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2014
The best thing about the politics section is that it's the fastest growing community of dumb Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by CyberWolf: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
duni04:
I hope Olisa Methu is also ready to defend himself in court for repeatedly pointing accusing fingers at the APC and accusing them of involvement in the Boko haram issue, casting aspersions at the credibility of party members
This will not save mr BAT when the music starts angry
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by masseratti: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy: The loud question is; Is President GEJ competent in the area of security?
the answer is NO but making crass statement that he behind the abduction,simply because he said he knows where they are is absolutely baseless and unnecessary to cajole voters,
Tinubu should do his party Governors a space because the truth is that he us not popular anymore in the southwest,yes we agree you need a war chest to to play the game but once it seems that you are a dictator,Yorubas will go against you immediately.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by cirmuell(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
hushmail: all dis na fight 4 d soul of Osun

saturday all dis go end

dem go begin beg gej again 4 chop money

nija polithieves
na only yhu get sense for here. Naija politicians are all crazy(well except the good ones)
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Aboki, yaya aiki

Lafiya kalau. cool

Inyamiri, yaya aiki a Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ochon: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2014
When will this frog-faced corrupt old fool ever make sense in his life?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
I am ashamed of this man. He is just making fool of himself and that is a sad thing!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
heatmeup: as a partriotic leader that he clamis to be why cant tinubu lead us also to sambisa MUST IT B JONATHAN
U wan Jonathan to rule for eternity but u don't want him to shoulder responsibilities?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

Lafiya kalau. cool

Inyamiri, yaya aiki a Nairaland?
Baa aika a Nairaland. wink
Wawa kawai angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by alentyno: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2014
masseratti:
But that being said I think a change of hand will keep the other camp on its toes,i want PDP out at the federal level and a change if guards at Alausa,nit necessary PDP sha, but someone with out the influence of Tinubu.
That's the problem. Why because the only toe it will get them on is how to wrestle power back @ all cost. None of them reasons to the direction of good governance and performance as a way of winning back the masses. All they are after is rigging elections and bribing their way through tribunals and house of assembly impeachments as a means to get back to power.
The whole system is messed up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.