Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15249 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anonimi: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
iconize:

You also need to visit the South, North and East..

Person hold you or another person from doing all those other places you mentioned
OP don choose im own, others are free to choose form the remaining uncovered areas.
Shikena.
#Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: 95% of pple living where u just uploaded r Ibo.If u wanna dispute it,I'm ready 4 u.Oloshi.

11 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by AbdH: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: am just an ambassador of democracy, one nigeria bro! one nigeria!! so quit crying all over me

I think you are sad and hurt. You assumed that you had built for yourself a cool image on nairaland which was battered by other bigots like you.

Even if you open 1 million of demeaning pictures of Lagos, it won't change the fact that you can't survive without living in it - you can prove me wrong by staying back at home when you go for the next Christmas holidays.

By the way, would you have turned yourself to a photographer overnight if you had kept that Mr Biggs appointment? No!

Your thread is borne out of bitterness and not love for Lagos.

16 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by larride(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
anonimi:
First he does not need to demolish all the houses. Most European cities have PRESERVED their old quarters and found ways to provide modern amenities while keeping as much of the old aesthetics as possible to attract TOURISTS.
Secondly the LGAs are paid to keep public areas i.e. the environment clean.
Only MUGUS will pay someone to do a job and still do the job themselves, don't you think so
anonimi:
First he does not need to demolish all the houses. Most European cities have PRESERVED their old quarters and found ways to provide modern amenities while keeping as much of the old aesthetics as possible to attract TOURISTS.
Secondly the LGAs are paid to keep public areas i.e. the environment clean.
Only MUGUS will pay someone to do a job and still do the job themselves, don't you think so

Sorry sir but you mean the work of the government to come help you clean your area. LGA has public cleaners that make sure that highway, road, public gardens and the likes clean and that's as much as their responsibility goes in that regard. You expect the government to clean your compound and environment for you?

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Desola:

My mama na Asiere! Me and my ajokutamamumi would rather die in the gutters of Lagos than return to Akure.i be

Asinwin!

Na wa o

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
i denounce my yorubaness from today

13 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
ak47mann: Babyosisi nne u don appear? cheesy

I don land o
Ikuku a ma n'onya

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Firefire: All the posted pictures and comments CANNOT derive any benefit to the citizens of Lagos from its government.

We need an object posts that would make the government seat tight.

The intension of customized13 posting those pictures is not genuine; it is purely a case of Witch-hunt.
(I stand to be corrected)

I wonder when Nigerians shall be free from bigotry angry angry angry

Now you know the reason for his thread. He is a bigot and coward and just want to ridicule SW.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cursed Eboela Land.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by dammytosh: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
APC WERKING ON NEWSPAPER !!!!

PDP NOT WERKING AT ALL.

BOTH DUMB AND USELESS PARTIES IF YOU ASK ME.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
anonimi:

Person hold you or another person from doing all those other places you mentioned
Op don choose im own, others are free to choose form the remaining uncovered areas.
Shikena.
#Lobatan!

Shut up and take your nonsense story away from this thread. You are quick to jump on any thread ridiculing SW and also clam to be from the SW, Idiotta. Your flatheaded brother from the Eboela land open a stupid thread to mock SW and you are defending them. Shame on you.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
i cant continue claiming omoluabi when my home is like this

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tosin7: i denounce my yorubaness from today

This is your land, Cursed Land grin

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
my region cannot continue like this.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anonimi: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
larride:

Sorry sir but you mean the work of the government to come help you clean your area. LGA has public cleaners that make sure that highway, road, public gardens and the likes clean and that's as much as their responsibility goes in that regard. You expect the government to clean your compound and environment for you?

If you have English comprehension problem just say it.
Otherwise show where I said the LGA should clean anyone's "compound".
The environment OUTSIDE each person's compound such as the open drains aka gutters is the constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of the LGA.
Understand

Make we stop our MUMUism.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
oh i pity my omoluabi

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
even my omoluabi school inside water. chei.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
my omoluabi are known for suffering and smiling.

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Firefire(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
"I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect".

- Oscar Wilde

“Prejudice can send you to moral prison yard” - Firefire
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tosin7: even my omoluabi school inside water. chei.

See where they are training kids to become Ocho passenger
Chai

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
arhh my omoluabi. arhhhhh

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by iconize(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tosin7: my omoluabi are known for suffering and smiling.

OMG!
Stop this...

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tosin7: my omoluabi are known for suffering and smiling.

see as kunle dey on top dorti n'enwe anuri
This is a man used to being around dorti

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
why should our omoluabis be in this condition?

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
my anger is just that even when the evidence is glaring, all these ofe - mmanu people will still be hailing that fool called TIFNUBU!! Did he use the SW for juju?

11 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
i am crying each time i remember i was born yoruba. crying. crying.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
i swear my omoluabi people are suffering so much.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Tosin7(f): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
my omoluabi is too bad

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by feedthenation(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP...you are doing a great job highlighting the ills of our society.
All past governments and present one have consistently fail us.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by larride(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
anonimi:
If you have English comprehension problem just say it.
Otherwise show where I said the LGA should clean anyone's "compound".
The environment OUTSIDE each person's compound such as the open drains aka gutters is the constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of the LGA.
Understand
Make we stop our MUMUism.

Show me where its written in the constitution that its the responsibility of the government to help you clean your drains? The duty to make your environs clean rest solely on you. The government can only do but enough.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by disloman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: But why is lagos state govt not doing anything to this.
can beat my chest.That's where u reside.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: can't beat my chest.That's where u reside.
ok

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems / Traders Protest Shutdown Of Utako Ultra-Modern Market In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.