Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39190 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol imma keep living then.

Lol, staying alive is the most important thing. Leave the roads and the extras for wastemans.

But if you have got a batty, you can stay living till the end of time in my yard vibing to elephant man twerking and that lol.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, staying alive is the most important thing. Leave the roads and the extras for wastemans.

But if you have got a batty, you can stay living till the end of time in my yard vibing to elephant man twerking and that lol.

Lol ain't about that twerking life haha.. do I look like a sket hehe nah...

Haha thanks for the offer tho smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol ain't about that twerking life haha.. do I look like a sket hehe nah...

Haha thanks for the offer tho smiley

I hear that.

But if you have got it, you gotta flaunt it. I swear Michel Obama twerks her badonkadonk for Barack from time to time lol. That's the African batty power right.

Anyway, have you got it tho?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that.

But if you have got it, you gotta flaunt it. I swear Michel Obama twerks her badonkadonk for Barack from time to time lol. That's the African batty power right.

Anyway, have you got it tho?

Lol nope I haven't.

Lol sure if I was married to the president of the free world I'd twerk that bandonkadonk for him 24/7... the white house would even have a private striip club just for me and the bae
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nope I haven't.

Lol sure if I was married to the president of the free world I'd twerk that bandonkadonk for him 24/7... the white house would even have a private striip club just for me and the bae

Blimey! So only White House can make you twerk that badonkadonk like you have got hydraulics on 'em, nah?

Er, I ain't saying she is a gold digger but she sure ain't messing with no broke nyggah lol.

Well, Narm and flat batty don't mix like two d1cks - pause. No homo lol.

Put some silicon on dat and some DD on the front. And imma get you a hook up with the next POTUS lol.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Blimey! So only White House can make you twerk that bandonkadonk like you have got hydraulics on 'em, nah?

Er, I ain't saying she is gold digger but she sure ain't messing with no broke nyggah lol.

Well, Narm and flat batty don't mix like two d1cks - pause. No homo lol.

Put some silicon on dat and some DD on the front. And imma get you a hook up with the next POTUS lol.

Lol nah mehn it's cause he's the freaking president hahaha I'd be hella proud...

Ehm lol no thanks the only I'm getting done is my lips smiley

Lol again... thanks for the offer tongue grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nah mehn it's cause he's the freaking president hahaha I'd be hella proud...

Ehm lol no thanks the only I'm getting done is my lips smiley

Lol again... thanks for the offer tongue grin

Your lips? - your neck game must be nuts then!

Good girl gone bad - you're a bad girl. lipsrsealed

But you won't make it on 'em gully road being flat on both sides of the aisle.

You gotta put some extras on one of them stil, you get me?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Your lips? - your neck game must be nuts then!

Good girl gone bad - you're a bad girl. lipsrsealed

But you won't make it on 'em gully road being flat on both sides of the aisle.

You gotta put some extras on one of them stil, you get me?

Lol from personal experience... they're other ways to keep a man than sexx or boobs and booty

Lol I'm a good girl hehehe wink

Ugh stoppit I hate my lips undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol from personal experience... they're other ways to keep a man than sexx or boobs and booty

Lol I'm a good girl hehehe wink

Ugh stoppit I hate my lips undecided

Other ways? What other ways are out there and what's the science/mathematics behind these others ways?

I'm a virgin - but I doubt even Clarence 13x would be able to find the mathematics for that. grin

Darn! if your lips can give good neck, there's no point hating them.

Just make judicious use of what 'em thangs have got to offer.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Other ways? What other ways are out there and what's the science/mathematics behind these others ways?

I'm a virgin - but I doubt even Clarence 13x would be able to find the mathematics for that. grin

Darn! if your lips can give good neck, there's no point hating them.

Just make judicious use of what 'em thangs have got to offer.

Lol I'm.a virgin too hehe but I've had ways to keep my man innih...

Hahaha sure he's a man hehe he wouldn't know

This isn't "think like a woman" ain't nobody spilling secrets

Ahhh no stop I'm getting surgery no lie
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm.a virgin too hehe but I've had ways to keep my man innih...

Hahaha sure he's a man hehe he wouldn't know

This isn't "think like a woman" ain't nobody spilling secrets

Ahhh no stop I'm getting surgery no lie

You're a virgin? - hear hear! grin

Now, I'm confused and I don't know if my virginity is still valid. I've milked all kinds of cows, and I do slap badonkadonks from time to time, when I can. Would that negate my virginity? sad

Spill the darn thing - ain't nothing new under the sun. And as long as someone has been a witness to it, it ain't a secret anymore.

Leave 'em lips alone and throw some extra Ds on ya chest. grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

You're a virgin? - hear hear! grin

Now, I'm confused and I don't know if my virginity is still valid. I've milked all kinds of cows, and I do slap badonkadonks from time to time, when I can. Would that negate my virginity? sad

Spill the darn thing - ain't nothing new under the sun. And as long as someone has been a witness to it, it ain't a secret anymore.

Leave 'em lips alone and throw some extra Ds on ya chest. grin

Lol yeah if mines valid yours is valid too.

Hahaha lol snitches get stitches... ain't grassing up on how the ladies keep their men.

Lol nope not happening haha
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah if mines valid yours is valid too.

Hahaha lol snitches get stitches... ain't grassing up on how the ladies keep their men.

Lol nope not happening haha

Word?!?!

I give the most high all the glory for taking the wheel...not breaking my virginity till I get married or I might even turn to a monk. cool

Nah, that ain't snitching. You can only become a snitch when you grass someone out and get the person in trouble.

Telling in this context is about educating folks on how to explore, you get me?

Er, is there something you're hiding? I'm thinking dem thangs are DD already, init? sad undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Word?!?!

I give the most high all the glory for taking the wheel...not breaking my virginity till I get married or I might even turn to a monk. cool

Nah, that ain't snitching. You can only become a snitch when you grass someone out and get the person in trouble.

Telling in this context is about educating folks on how to explore, you get me?

Er, is there something you're hiding? I'm thinking dem thangs are DD already, init? sad undecided

Pftttt what nooo... they're A.

Lol yeah but then the ladies might get in trouble. Did u not watch think like a man. Reverse the roles..

Lol tbh I can't imagine u a monk hahaha

Lol no word.. I'm innocent sure smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pftttt what nooo... they're A.

Lol yeah but then the ladies might get in trouble. Did u not watch think like a man. Reverse the roles..

Lol tbh I can't imagine u a monk hahaha

Lol no word.. I'm innocent sure smiley

An A? - you need anointing oil in ya life! grin

Nah, I never really paid attention to the storyline of "think like a man" when I watched both. Kevin Hart is just too dead for my liking and he's always begging it. And Terrence J is gay lol.

I'm a monk - immoralities are foreign to my consciousness as an original black man. Gotta keep my soul clean apart from milking the cows and slapping badonkadonks. cool
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by lemmeknow: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
hey, MrsBreezy! we both made NL's frontpage for d first time in our lives, and on same day! that is mate-like, isn't it
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by HARDDON: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Durchess: Whz HARDDON?

this woman, would u puleez lemme? tot I told u I ain't interested in no sexy sec? :p

cockroach fly, HardDon , mosquito hum, HardDon

cold catch u, HardDon! u don call me sotay I Don thin finish, na to varnish remain!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

An A? - you need anointing oil in ya life! grin

Nah, I never really paid attention to the storyline of "think like a man" when I watched both. Kevin Hart is just too dead for my liking and he's always begging it. And Terrence J is gay lol.

I'm a monk - immoralities are foreign to my consciousness as an original black man. Gotta keep my soul clean apart from milking the cows and slapping badonkadonks. cool

Lol A is the best yeh

Waaaaaat okay I know it's a bit forced but ma niggah Kevin is hilarious Omygosh don't be an enemy of progress

Lol Michael ealy. He's seexual no lie

Lol monk lol sure I'm a nun
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
lemmeknow: hey, MrsBreezy! we both made NL's frontpage for d first time in our lives, and on same day! that is mate-like, isn't it

Lol #twinses
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Sammyblaq(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol...even those interfering don't even know how u suffered to train her to that age or even contributed a dine. My elder bro really dealt with d greedy ones among them when my Sis got married. They are just greedy that's all.
i dey tell you..
See, to be a man is another thing, to get married is another, to have a daughter is another, to see that ur daughter get a husband is another thing all together. So if u try am 4 ma side...i go shoot.

Was at a fwends(gal) trad...during settlement of the listed stuffs. It got to one,the guys kinsmen disagreed wt that of the gals that the guy must pay something to the girls father (smtn like 'ego eji zuo nwa'). The girls dad having seen this guy bleeded enough. Canceled it out. Thats a good move. After every the guy go still remember you one day...

Umunna at a time dey fvckup...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol A is the best yeh

Waaaaaat okay I know it's a bit forced but ma niggah Kevin is hilarious Omygosh don't be an enemy of progress

Lol Michael ealy. He's seexual no lie

Lol monk lol sure I'm a nun

Allow A - that's the worst! grin

I can't deal with anything less than Lala Anthony's...if it's an A, she gotta have a massive badonkadonk!

Meagan Good is the most beautiful and s3xual chic ever..and I watched the movies (1 and 2) just to see her face.

Gabrielle Union can get it as well. She looks like my ex without her F-cup.

Still a monk and forever a virgin!

Forever monk/I wanna be forever monk/Do you really want to live forever?/Forever and ever - remix! tongue
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Allow A - that's the worst! grin

I can't deal with anything less than Lala Anthony's...if it's an A, she gotta have a massive badonkadonk!

Meagan Good is the most beautiful and s3xual chic ever..and I watched the movies (1 and 2) just to see her face.

Gabrielle Union can get it as well. She looks like my ex without her F-cup.

Still a monk and forever a virgin!

Forever monk/I wanna be forever monk/Do you really want to live forever?/Forever and ever - remix! tongue

Lol but why u hating on my lumps tho

Lol ohh say u had to choose... the booty or the boobiies

Omygosh Meagan will actually turn me lesbian no lie... walking seexual appeal

Ehm F cup shocked wow...

Lol next Jay z like
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol but why u hating on my lumps tho

Lol ohh say u had to choose... the booty or the boobiies

Omygosh Meagan will actually turn me lesbian no lie... walking seexual appeal

Ehm F cup shocked wow...

Lol next Jay z like

Lmao...not hating, just keeping it real like a real G should based on personal preference.

And I'm sure there are mandem out there who prefer A. grin

Batty or ti.ts? - I talk about batty all the time but when it comes to the nitty gritty of it, it depends on how appealing the person is and other intangibles. I switch lane all the time like Rick James. grin Just gotta make the size count with something I can hang on to on either or both sides.

Don't fret - I see chics on these gully roads with G and - F is sexy and not too extreme.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by hameen11: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Love. But there are other factors (mainly, his means and her taste), so everyone's answers may be different.

Personally, I think too many rings are involved. For me, a quality wedding ring is sufficient, never-mind that by the time I'm married I'll have exactly 3 rings under my belt so I'm one to talk. I can't even wear it properly (due to my line of work), so I've been forced to wear it around my neck which has put me in some interesting dilemmas. Someone was "nice" enough to tell me that wearing it around the neck signifies that I'm NOT ready to let go of my single life (mind you, she used Sex in the City as a reference). Well, oops.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...not hating, just keeping it real like a real G should based on personal preference.

And I'm sure there are mandem out there who prefer A. grin

Batty or ti.ts? - I talk about batty all the time but when it comes to the nitty gritty of it, it depends on how appealing the person is and other intangibles. I switch lane all the time like Rick James. grin Just gotta make the size count with something I can hang on to on either or both sides.

Don't fret - I see chics on these gully roads with G and - F is sexy and not too extreme.

Lol it's grand I don't want a mandem... I want a classy man.

Lol I'm sorry I can't do that. My boobs don't define me hahaha

:O won't their boobs fall off
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol it's grand I don't want a mandem... I want a classy man.

Lol I'm sorry I can't do that. My boobs don't define me hahaha

:O won't their boobs fall off

Bwahahahahaha

mandem = guys... cry

If ya ti.ts don't define you, what defines you? I'm all ears. tongue

Bwoi, you have to ask them - I just watch and acknowledge the milky way. I don't know the science and mathematics behind gigantic mammary glands. grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

mandem = guys... cry

If ya ti.ts don't define you, what defines you? I'm all ears. tongue

Bwoi, you have to ask them - I just watch and acknowledge the milky way. I don't know the science and mathematics behind gigantic mammary glands. grin

Lol lots and lots and lots define me kmt I'm derailing my own thread with u

Well normal gravity... I'm sure the king of milky way believes in gravity... says them boooooobies shouldn't be thaaaat big...

Lol but I want classy... in suit.. he can be a mandem at home
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
bukatyne:

Where have you been?

It has been a while
Been busy dear
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
bukatyne:

Where have you been?

It has been a while
Been busy dear how things
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol lots and lots and lots define me kmt I'm derailing my own thread with u

Well normal gravity... I'm sure the king of milky way believes in gravity... says them boooooobies shouldn't be thaaaat big...

Lol but I want classy... in suit.. he can be a mandem at home

Threads are created to be derailed, else they'll die off. Thank me for keeping ya thread alive! cool

The bigger the ti.ts the better, and the more milky can inversely create extreme juiciness in the bottomless pit. By just mere fo.ndling of the mammary glands. As long as they're not excessively big (anything bigger than a G is excessive). That's the supreme mathematics! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.