Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78023 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by UrbanMystique: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If it were in Nigeria, some f00ls will be saying the people protesting were paid to make the government look bad.
It's just a way of shifting blame
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: Why are there no riots about the daily black on black violence in the states though?

African Americans are gunning themselves down by the minute, and glorifying the warfare through music and television

Kanye West said this in 2011:

"It’s a war going on outside we ain’t safe from
I feel the pain in my city wherever I go
314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago"

More black people died in peacetime violence than in actual warfare in Iraq...

I didn't see any riot.

Unless maybe the aim of the riot is to make a point that only African Americans are allowed to kill African Americans? undecided

In that case, what is the problem here? Afterall both the shooter and the victim were black

Fair point undecided

So the cop was actually Black?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IFELEKE(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Though sad and despicable, let America clear it's mess afterall no one cares if it's africa.
When Hutus were killing Tutsis in Rwanda where were they?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Atmmachine(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2014
This is what we experience in America..
Cops killing black dudes..

#I rep ferguson, Missouri.

This is the only time the blacks stood up against the discrimination & oppression we face..
7 cops cars,33 business places were set ablaze..

Walmart,Best buy,Turkeyhill,Redners,Footlock,Price rite,Rite Aid,Bon ton,Burlingnton coat factory,Dress Ross,Forever 21 were also looted & set ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2014
lafuria1:
Please stop arguing with someone whose IQ is minus infinity. So people should not protest injustice that will reoccur again.
Trust me, I'm done with móron who'd be the poster boy for abortion. If that braindead nitwit was aborted, I wouldn't be here seeing him pytalising his stupidity of astonishing proportions!! An utter of waste of world space!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by rman: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

And so what? he should be killed because he was resisting arrest?

STFU you ret..a..rded motherfuka!!!! What sort of lame azzz comment is this?

Why are you responding to someone with "technophile" as his moniker?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Fair point undecided

So the cop was actually Black?

Apparently so...

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by adconline(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
Wait make Boko Haram catch u in ur back yard...Make ur black leaders treat u like ants.. ur leaders will give orders to police to " shoot at sight" fellow black niggas

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by benELOHIM7(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
they BA's dont see us as brothers, i got couple of them here that talk poo about africa. now they want solidarity undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IFELEKE(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Though sad and despicable, let America clear it's mess afterall no one cares if it's africa.
When Hutus were killing Tutsis in Rwanda where were they? Bill Clinton infamously said then that "It was africans killing africans" so now...

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Are you the stu.pid, ignorant ,dumbazz, lazy, black thug that Tommy says you are?

I like real nniggas who keep the truth raw and unscripted.
And sorry,I dont fall into the category of what you have up there.
I am a married,family oriented and a focused nnigga.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

What an idi...ot, A totally Mo.r.on.
Good for you....you can continue licking the white man butt and kissing his feet.......and secondly this is an emotional situation, a life has been loss and he was not a criminal.....everyday we see citizen that don't corporate with the police and they don''t kill them what makes this young man case different YOU FOOL? Your'e just blabbing out bullshi...t.

Am not interested in what you guys are discussing but ... Is that you on your dp cooltongue
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Richy4:

So you think breaking into shops and helping themselves with goods is the best thing that could happen while staging a protest right?

Yesoo! Chaos must reign especially in matters of race, inequality or injustice. Do you think protesting with your hands up for one day will send a message? Look where the Chibock girls are after all the hands up and wailing. If only they had unnerved for their prized possessions and made the country ungovernable then it might a different story. Protest need people who are not scared to die, as they say liberty is watered by the blood of martyrs.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Atmmachine(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2014
What i tell my black friends here in America is
#Don't insult a cop
#Don't resist arrest
#Always record your encounter with the cops for court purposes
There is still 80% racism in America

I hate whites

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
See me see trouble ooo my broda, wen we dey face our own how many of dem help.
Make dem face the tear-gas

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2014
lastpage:

Am sorry to say this, but you are a complete dolt! angry angry angry
How can you call him a gangster? have you even seen his picture at all? From his face you will know that this one is real [b]"Omo Mummy"!

This guy was supposed to start college TWO DAYS before he was murdered.

He was shot at about 30ft to the squad car, with his hands raised up in the air, from the back![/b]

*The Policeman tried to force (push) him into the squad car (after asking them to "get off the street" as they were walking).
*He struggled free and RAN ..while running, the Policeman fired the first shot at him.
*The Boy then raised up his hand in surrender and the Police man fire THREE more shots into him (intent was to kill).
*When the boy fell down dead, the Policeman walked up to him.... checked him out and then put in an EXTRA BULLET into his head ....for effects.

if you doubt what l wrote here, go online and watch "VIDEOS" of EYE WITNESS, not what the Police Department is "putting out" for gullible people like you. No offense.

There are TWO WITNESSES to what happened.
1.) the person he was walking along with to see his grandmother
2.) Another person watching the altercation from a vantage point.

Now, if you must repeat something, try and listen not just to the "official police version" only.
Listen to both sides and then use your own brain (since the two accounts will differ, for obvious reasons) to analyze and decipher the TRUTH!

At times, you just need to listen to "two stories", if you are intelligent at all,you will quickly be able to point out "flaws" in one of the stories and identify the liar.
Try it.

Lastpage!

Oh, you'd be surprised. You're obviously unfamiliar with gang recruitment trends.

As far as the rest is concerned, I don't see what my post had to do with all that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

You're obviously from a disturbed home in which your elders need to beat some sense into you,lucky for you we are online.
After making a fool out of yourself With your first post,this is what you could come up with
Ok the act was inhuman and I condemn that,but how does that make sense in a thread like this ,this thread is about the act being a racist act(which I clearly didn't accept),that's where you should be tackling me from,not with some oblivious mentality stating something that is not of important to this course......
Pls next time learn to keep to topic and don't blab outtta sense undecided

I wouldn't glorify your stupidity with a long comment to detail how retardéd and shallow your comments looks like. Your cranium must be filled with pus/sputum of Ebola victim, you fuckwít!! I'll quote a comment for you, hopefully, you won't be too mooronic not to understand it.
lastpage:

Am sorry to say this, but you are a complete dolt! angry angry angry
How can you call him a gangster? have you even seen his picture at all? From his face you will know that this one is real "Omo Mummy"!
This guy was supposed to start college TWO DAYS before he was murdered.

He was shot at about 30ft to the squad car, with his hands raised up in the air, from the back!

*The Policeman tried to force (push) him into the squad car (after asking them to "get off the street" as they were walking).
*He struggled free and RAN ..while running, the Policeman fired the first shot at him.
*The Boy then raised up his hand in surrender and the Police man fire THREE more shots into him (intent was to kill).
*When the boy fell down dead, the Policeman walked up to him.... checked him out and then put in an EXTRA BULLET into his head ....for effects.

if you doubt what l wrote here, go online and watch "VIDEOS" of EYE WITNESS, not what the Police Department is "putting out" for gullible people like you. No offense.

There are TWO WITNESSES to what happened.
1.) the person he was walking along with to see his grandmother
2.) Another person watching the altercation from a vantage point.

Now, if you must repeat something, try and listen not just to the "official police version" only.
Listen to both sides and then use your own brain (since the two accounts will differ, for obvious reasons) to analyze and decipher the TRUTH!

At times, you just need to listen to "two stories", if you are intelligent at all,you will quickly be able to point out "flaws" in one of the stories and identify the liar.
Try it.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Wow! You have serious issues joor. Now you take a leaf from biblical Adams famous line. Its the woman? Okay na!

Yes,because the woman is the one that nurtures the child and the man adds the necessary balance. But black woman of today has been robbed by the theory of feminism. You think you are equal to men and look at the monster it has made out of you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:

Am not interested in what you guys are discussing but ... Is that you on your dp cooltongue

Another S.I.M.P on the loose....lol
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I like real nniggas who keep the truth raw and unscripted.
And sorry,I dont fall into the category of what you have up there.
I am a married,family oriented and a focused nnigga.

No, you are exactly what Tommy said you are, if you believe what Tommy says about black women is true then you would have to agree with what he says about black men is true and therefore it applies to YOU. A lazy, ignorant, stu.pid, dumbazz, black thug. THAT'S YOU! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

Apparently so...

Well, yikes...
Now what??

What a terrible mess. I hold the media partially responsible.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Yesoo! Chaos must reign especially in matters of race, inequality or injustice. Do you think protesting with your hands up for one day will send a message? Look where the Chibock girls are after all the hands up and wailing. If only they had unnerved for their prized possessions and made the country ungovernable then it might a different story. Protest need people who are not scared to die, as they say liberty is watered by the blood of martyrs.

You may be right but ...those who will go on such rampage in Nigeria are on suicide mission. cool
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes,because the woman is the one that nurtures the child and the man adds the necessary balance. But black woman of today has been robbed by the theory of feminism. You think you are equal to men and look at the monster it has made out of you.

Natures but not disciplines. But anywho, i can now see how you roll. This is a whole different story for another day. Btw, maybe the monster has changed face.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
dubienatti: Mod abeg free me jor, wat is rung in sendin our masked battalion to help our american brothers restore peace in their con3?? they been helpin us fight terrorizim..its high time we started reciprocatin d gesture..
What the hell are you pytalising?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Another S.I.M.P on the loose....lol
undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by hardbody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: it's sad really. We treat the whites with respect, i mean hardly can you see any of them with a low ranking job. We can't over-please them, some of us aren't wired that way.

Dunno where you are writing from, but if from the west, suits you well bro
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by technophile(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And you wont be wrong if you blast that hair hatted hooligan.
Full of emotion and cant make a sane decision.
I have been pulled over by alot of white cops for speeding and I never got a ticket because they were impressed by the way I comported myself. I put my hands on the steering wheel and only speak when I was asked to and never talk back.

Wise man sighted!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:

You may be right but ...those who will go on such rampage in Nigeria are on suicide mission. cool
Who isn't? Do you think other riot squads shoot blanks? Do you think the Nigerians government can shoot 200million people? Or even a 1000?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Keky(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Banega, I see you
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
IFELEKE: Though sad and despicable, let America clear it's mess afterall no one cares if it's africa.
When Hutus were killing Tutsis in Rwanda where were they? Bill Clinton infamously said then that "It was africans killing africans" so now...

You know something....we should be sorting out our problems rather than waiting for Washington.

The Rwanda crisis of 1994 represents a failure of Africans to sort out African problems....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.