Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78638 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by omenka(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Blacks are the worst racists in the world!! Go figure.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by GodMode: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Madam,if you are a blackman in America you should know the system wsa set up to fu..ck you up. And what do you do about it?
Use your senses and outsmart the nnigga hating cops or play Malcolm X?
Make your choice.
The blacks can never overpower the whites in America.
The system was built for the benefit of the white man and for the continued oppression of the blacks. Numerically,they are more populated.
Education wise,the are light years ahead.
Socio-economically,they are much more organized and civilized.
Learn to accept your condition and work how to better yourself.
And why are you so emotional?
Akpuda!

They are not organised and civilised. The law is strictly complied to in developed countries...

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

African Americans are both physically and mentally detached from Africans.
They mock and ridicule Africans.
The only people who connect are Caribbeans.

Carribeans don't like africans either, generally speaking.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And you wont be wrong if you blast that hair hatted hooligan.
Full of emotion and cant make a sane decision.
I have been pulled over by alot of white cops for speeding and I never got a ticket because they were impressed by the way I comported myself. I put my hands on the steering wheel and only speak when I was asked to and never talk back.

What an idi...ot, A totally Mo.r.on.
Good for you....you can continue licking the white man butt and kissing his feet.......and secondly this is an emotional situation, a life has been loss and he was not a criminal.....everyday we see citizen that don't corporate with the police and they don''t kill them what makes this young man case different YOU FOOL? Your'e just blabbing out bullshi...t.

10 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go
Did you miss the part where the Nigga surrendered and the cops kept firing at him? Are you dyslexic? An unarmed man raises his hands and surrenders and the police follows him and keep shooting at him and you see no wrong in that (forget about racism)? Are you blind or what?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2014
abbeyberry: Let America deal with their issue, we got Ebola and Bokoharam here Jare

Black people just can't catch a break either within or outside africa.

Lord have mercy sha, its tough.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by eunisam: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2014
wetin concern me?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.

Hmm...I don't think its surprising really.. I mean even we the blacks have the ethnicity problem..especially here in Nigeria. when we start respecting ourselves maybe that's when they the white will do too.

oh and one more thing, the white will never see the Blacks as equal to them nor the Arabs. its just d way d whites r.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abbeyberry(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

Black people just can't catch a break either within or outside africa.

Lord have mercy sha, its tough.
Is the black under any curse ?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by datguru: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Your client abi angry

chucky234: Who fvcking cares as long as my Khiaa is not affected.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2014
abbeyberry:
Is the black under any curse ?

All creation is under a curse except Jesus intervenes.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Richy4: I have no idea that there are so many Black Americans that still act simple.

what is the idea of staging a riot and most of them broke into shops and start helping themselves with shoes and cars goods

What's simple about that? In developed and mixed race countries riots are about causing as much disturbance as possible. Hit the system hard where it matters most their wallet. Insurance claims will sky rocket, create disruption in the lives of the IDC'S, make the government create laws to avoid repeating same mistake or they should know it will be business unusual.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lordsilver: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2014
NewsINigeria: Hmmm, may God help blacks/

Which god will help u when you are not ready to help yourself?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by donlyone(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

Thank you jare. It is racist to call Obama black. He is as white as he is black.

America still waiting for her first black president.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Banyami(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2014
IN US? I THOUGHT IS ONLY WEST AFRICA

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

More like a correspondent,you hair hatted hooligan!
Remove you hair hat let me see your bald headed skull!
At least he speaks his mind and is not scared of anybody.

Alot of people speak their minds, you should find someone respectable to admire. Tommy is a ignorant loud mouth loser who loves to hear himself talk, he has nothing positive or constructive to say, just talking loud and saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Did you miss the part where the Nigga surrendered and the cops kept firing at him? Are you dyslexic? An unarmed man raises his hands and surrenders and the police follows him and keep shooting at him and you see no wrong in that (forget about racism)? Are you blind or what?

It seems your I.Q must be in Negative..
Did I mention anywhere about it being wrong or right
What's this riot about? "Racism" not if the action was right or not,if you weren't so lazy to go through the rest posts I mentioned human rights activists should be the one taking this up,not some mentally ill racist groups..

And I asked a question,where's the racist act there,if your heaad couldn't comprehend it,you should have ignored instead of diving into something that doesn't concern the main intention of this thread undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

So African American now wants Africans to see them as brothers.that's a new one

Eh wish them luck

I really dislike the generalization of African by some posters. Other Africans do see AA as brothers so quite the blanket African thing be clear who doesn't.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Apparently the kid is a gang member (Bloods), and eyewitness accounts are telling us that there was an altercation wherein the young man made a grab for the officers gun. Still, I'll reserve my judgement until all the facts are out & confirmed 100%.

That being said, I disagree with the media's sensationalism and stoking of racial tensions, as well as the reactions of many of the "protestors".

Not agreeing with the local law enforcement? Start looting and stealing from the local business owners. Cuz' that's such a brilliant idea! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

11 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by MrSloan(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Let the riot continue joor american is too peacful for sometime.

You've gota be kidding me! Really? #smh
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

And so what? he should be killed because he was resisting arrest?

STFU you ret..a..rded motherfuka!!!! What sort of lame azzz comment is this?
Don't waste your bars on that retardéd White slave. By their dumb comments, you shall know how psychotic and useless they are.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abbeyberry(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

All creation is under a curse except Jesus intervenes.
angry I thought the crucification was for cleansing of sins ?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Why are there no riots about the daily black on black violence in the states though?

African Americans are gunning themselves down by the minute, and glorifying the warfare through music and television

Kanye West said this in 2011:

"It’s a war going on outside we ain’t safe from
I feel the pain in my city wherever I go
314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago"

More black people died in peacetime violence than in actual warfare in Iraq...

I didn't see any riot.

Unless maybe the aim of the riot is to make a point that only African Americans are allowed to kill African Americans? undecided

In that case, what is the problem here? Afterall both the shooter and the victim were black

10 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by mechepatrick137(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Alishachris: let them start a civil war while at it!
. Are you a Muslim?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lastpage: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2014
ogaibe1: LMAO America is way more better than europe, the problem with a lot of police incident is resisting arrest getting into confrontation with the police when you are suppose to do simple commands that is directed towards you. I dont know the full story in this case but most of the times i have been stopped by the police, show that your a human being just like they are, because they are afraid of their lives too, they dont know if you have a gun to hurt them, put you hands on the drivers wheel or raise them to show that you dont posses any guns. If you follow simple instructions then you have diffused the situation, they can even let you go with a warning or the worst scenario is to give you a ticket for whatever violation they stopped you for. There are some over zealous police men, they are every where but trust me most of these police men are good police men. Unfortunately few of them give other cops bad names.

I was nearly shot one time, not for resisting arrest but because l was trying to be good! angry
I got flagged down by these trigger-happy Cops from a distance of about 30ft, as l inched close to them, l removed one of my hands from the steering wheel, just to use it to put on my "inner light" so they can see me properly and see my hands clearly.
One of the officers zipped-out his gun and l heard the click as he cocked it!
I was just lucky they were two and the other one restrained him to calm down otherwise...... you know what would have happened.

...And his defence will be the same as always: Officer felt his life was in danger!
Now that is a very cheap and useless excuse that has been used to murder many a black man in America and all over Europe.

But ask yourself: How many "white peeps" have been gunned down just "on suspicion", ..very unreasonable suspicion at that, in that manner?

They respect white-life and give them the benefit of doubt .... but when it comes to a black person, they assume the worst and actually feel justified in mowing them down!

[color=#000099]Read the case of that Amadiou from Guinnea in my post above. He wanted to bring out his I.D from his purse (to show that l am "good people"!)

How do you explain discharging over "30-Bullets to the chest and head of a victim", ...to "protect yourself" as a Police man, on "suspicion only" .....from somebody who does not even have a gun?[/color]

The number of bullets fired, shows the real intent of these officers because one bullet alone is enough to immobilize and kill someone who is not armed...... if that was actually the intention.

Worse of all is that their "white superiors" are the ones being asked to investigate the matter, ......to be judged by another set of "completely white jury or judge"!
Meeen, see injustice and racism from so called "advanced creatures"!

Lastpage!

14 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

More like a correspondent,you hair hatted hooligan!
Remove you hair hat let me see your bald headed skull!
At least he speaks his mind and is not scared of anybody.

cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy, okay this is not funny at all. :oSome insults on NL? Smh
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
fitzmayowa: God this is bad

We can't blame God for this, this is someone's carelessness.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pacretus(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Let the riot continue joor american is too peacful for sometime.
and who told u dat.Do u knw how many persons dat die violently in texas alone..but goes unreported.haann do you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

It seems your I.Q must be in Negative..
Did I mention anywhere about it being wrong or right
What's this riot about? "Racism" not if the action was right or not,if you weren't so lazy to go through the rest posts I mentioned human rights activists should be the one taking this up,not some mentally ill racist groups..

And I asked a question,where's the racist act there,if your heaad couldn't comprehend it,you should have ignored instead of diving into something that doesn't concern the main intention of this thread undecided
Why are you not condemning the sad act? Racism or not, this is a sad and unlawful act. A young teen is dead and people are rioting and you call them mentally ill racist groups? If you weren't so heartless you wouldn't have spewed these low IQed deranged rants of yours. How many times have Human Rights Activists handled such scenrarios that keeps repeating itself all the damn time? Many blacks are shot and their deaths are swept under the rug and you term peeved masses, mentally ill groups for protesting? I swear your IQ must be lower than that of termite!!

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lafuria1(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2014
For some ignorant people here who think racism in Ferguson is just over blown, here is screenshot of tweet of a white lady that lives there.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

Carribeans don't like africans either, generally speaking.

Well,I have had alot of Caribbean friends who easily see me as a brother ,as oppose to Black Americans who think we are still running around naked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.