Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78024 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I hope you're not suffering from optical Ebola?

I was speaking for myself with my repeated use of the pronoun 'I'

You should take your own advice and Read!

My post again:
Well I am protesting your use of African under one umbrella.Or should i say speak for your country? Please read again. Before you make Ebola a joke.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Faun(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Silensa(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
What is racism?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
GEJ TILL 2023!!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
lafuria1: Very unfortunate what they did to the young man, the police are always quick to deal with the black people base on stereotype. They don't even give you benefits of the doubt. If it was a white person, the will turn it into a hostage situation but a black person boom they shot.
The people in the area are sick and tired and have had enough with the Ferguson Police.

It's based on skin color not stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by donbenie(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

Wrong,in American parlance a person of mixed parentage like Obama is considered black,if he's a criminal everybody will be screaming of blacks and their criminal tendencies,so him being the president should be a credit to blacks..

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2014
lafuria1: For some ignorant people here who think racism in Ferguson is just over blown, here is screenshot of tweet of a white lady that lives there.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1624572_screenshot_2014-08-14-07-46-53_png7cb34fdb38fdc9b3cf41e6940bff1b54[/img]
Pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Just watched a CNN report....where it seems blacks in Ferguson do not take an active part in local politics.

If you want change.....get out and vote and be voted for!

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

And so what? he should be killed because he was resisting arrest?

STFU you ret..a..rded motherfuka!!!! What sort of lame azzz comment is this?

My thoughts exactly!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by newguy1(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Permit me say but i tinx either evolution or our creator,did a great mistake in creatin dis world with diversity in race, i have not seen d benefit of or reason for ........

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Rashdimuh(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Yet some igbos and yorubas will comment on this detesting racism while they practise tribalism,serves u right. It is high time you learn how to appreciate urselves in your fatherland than 4 ur personality 2 b rubbished in anoda man's land.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lafuria1(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Why are you not condemning the sad act? Racism or not, this is a sad and unlawful act. A young teen is dead and people are rioting and you call them mentally ill racist groups? If you weren't so heartless you wouldn't have spewed these low IQed deranged rants of yours. How many times have Human Rights Activists handled such scenrarios that keeps repeating itself all the damn time? Many blacks are shot and their deaths are swept under the rug and you term peeved masses, mentally ill groups for protesting? I swear your IQ must be lower than that of termite!!
Please stop arguing with someone whose IQ is minus infinity. So people should not protest injustice that will reoccur again.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
ogaibe1: LMAO America is way more better than europe, the problem with a lot of police incident is resisting arrest getting into confrontation with the police when you are suppose to do simple commands that is directed towards you. I dont know the full story in this case but most of the times i have been stopped by the police, show that your a human being just like they are, because they are afraid of their lives too, they dont know if you have a gun to hurt them, put you hands on the drivers wheel or raise them to show that you dont posses any guns. If you follow simple instructions then you have diffused the situation, they can even let you go with a warning or the worst scenario is to give you a ticket for whatever violation they stopped you for. There are some over zealous police men, they are every where but trust me most of these police men are good police men. Unfortunately few of them give other cops bad names.

Complete bullcrap.

America ranks as one of the most violent countries in the world. Almost on the same ranking as Colombia, Mexico and Pakistan.

The least provocation can get you killed either with hands or weapons. They are too emotional and violent.

In all my days in Europe, I never saw a gun fight or plain sight murder. Hell even the occasional fisticuffs we see at the streets or at the discos are mostly instigated by citizens with foreign backgrounds.

I remember a certain night club in Germany that almost all Germans and other reasonable foreigners stopped going to because American soldiers turned it into their personal fighting cage every Friday, ruining other peoples' fun.

Europe is still the least violent continent in the world with much higher standard of living than the US.

No matter how grave a crime is, European police would always handle the perpetrator with the utmost respect according to their laws and they are rarely emotional and full of ego problem like American police.

Even during a regular brawl, they would show up, break the fight, talk to the people involved, get their information and move on. The rest would be handled by sending letters making invitations to the station which most times could be months after the incident. They rarely make arrests except in instances of grievous bodily harm or if they suspect that the perpetrator would elope.

Europeans are the most law abiding people I have met in the world whether as police, authority or citizens so your little braggadocio about US being better is complete, unadulterated nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lastpage: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Apparently the kid is a gang member (Bloods) and eyewitness accounts are telling is that there was an altercation wherein the young man made a grab for the officers gun. Still, I will reserve my judgement until the facts are 100% confirmed.

That being said, I disagree with the media's sensationalism and stoking of racial tensions, as wells the reaction of many of the "protestors".

Not agreeing with the local law enforcement? Start looting and stealing from the local business owners. What a brilliant idea! lipsrsealed undecided

Am sorry to say this, but you are a complete dolt! angry angry angry
How can you call him a gangster? have you even seen his picture at all? From his face you will know that this one is real "Omo Mummy"!
This guy was supposed to start college TWO DAYS before he was murdered.

He was shot at about 30ft to the squad car, with his hands raised up in the air, from the back!

*The Policeman tried to force (push) him into the squad car (after asking them to "get off the street" as they were walking).
*He struggled free and RAN ..while running, the Policeman fired the first shot at him.
*The Boy then raised up his hand in surrender and the Police man fire THREE more shots into him (intent was to kill).
*When the boy fell down dead, the Policeman walked up to him.... checked him out and then put in an EXTRA BULLET into his head ....for effects.

if you doubt what l wrote here, go online and watch "VIDEOS" of EYE WITNESS, not what the Police Department is "putting out" for gullible people like you. No offense.

There are TWO WITNESSES to what happened.
1.) the person he was walking along with to see his grandmother
2.) Another person watching the altercation from a vantage point.

Now, if you must repeat something, try and listen not just to the "official police version" only.
Listen to both sides and then use your own brain (since the two accounts will differ, for obvious reasons) to analyze and decipher the TRUTH!

At times, you just need to listen to "two stories", if you are intelligent at all,you will quickly be able to point out "flaws" in one of the stories and identify the liar.
Try it.

Lastpage!

14 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DollyParton1(f): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
donbenie: Wrong,in American parlance a person of mixed parentage like Obama is considered black,if he's a criminal everybody will be screaming of blacks and their criminal tendencies,so him being the president should be a credit to blacks..
Let put aside what the white Americans think. Obama is mixed; he is 50 % white and 50 % black.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Alot of people speak their minds, you should find someone respectable to admire. Tommy is a ignorant loud mouth loser who loves to hear himself talk, he has nothing positive or constructive to say, just talking loud and saying nothing.

No,you find offence in what he says and I wonder why.
Isnt it true that black american women dont have standards and will sleep with and ccock and keep producing bastards who will grow up to become a menace to society?
Isnt it true that a black man cant control his sexual urge and that has become one of his biggest downfall? I am a black man and I agree with this. Lets stop pretending like we dont know we have problems which a black woman is the architect of most of them.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Why are you not condemning the sad act? Racism or not, this is a sad and unlawful act. A young teen is dead and people are rioting and you call them mentally ill racist groups? If you weren't so heartless you wouldn't have spewed these low IQed deranged rants of yours. How many times have Human Rights Activists handled such scenrarios that keeps repeating itself all the damn time? Many blacks are shot and their deaths are swept under the rug and you term peeved masses, mentally ill groups for protesting? I swear your IQ must be lower than that of termite!!

You're obviously from a disturbed home in which your elders need to beat some sense into you,lucky for you we are online.
After making a fool out of yourself With your first post,this is what you could come up with
Ok the act was inhuman and I condemn that,but how does that make sense in a thread like this ,this thread is about the act being a racist act(which I clearly didn't accept),that's where you should be tackling me from,not with some oblivious mentality stating something that is not of important to this course......
Pls next time learn to keep to topic and don't blab outtta sense undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

Black people just can't catch a break either within or outside africa.

Lord have mercy sha, its tough.

Very true! embarassed Chaai!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Faun(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Suarezilla(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Only an insane person wud wrestle a man with a gun..Is that bravery or what? Every1 is crying racism without asking what on earth was d lad doing wrestling an officer with a gun?....Even here in Nigeria pollice shoot people without provocation and do u call it racism also?..For me I don't fear a policeman bt a man with a gun operates in another realm so its better to comply and seek justice in court or even get bailed out ASAP

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Omexonomy: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
pacretus:
and who told u dat.Do u knw how many persons dat die violently in texas alone..but goes unreported.haann do you.
but that is what we are told by The VOA and CNN
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by saasala(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
unfortunate

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

What's simple about that? In developed and mixed race countries riots are about causing as much disturbance as possible. Hit the system hard where it matters most their wallet. Insurance claims will sky rocket, create disruption in the lives of the IDC'S, make the government create laws to avoid repeating same mistake or they should know it will be business unusual.

So you think breaking into shops and helping themselves with goods is the best thing that could happen while staging a protest right?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Isnt it true that black american women dont have standards and will sleep with and ccock and keep producing bastards who will grow up to become a menace to society?
Isnt it true that a black man cant control his sexual urge and that has become one of his biggest downfall? I am a black man and I agree with this. Lets stop pretending like we dont know we have problems which a black woman is the architect of most of them.

Are you the stu.pid, ignorant ,dumbazz, lazy, black thug that Tommy says you are?

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2014
lastpage:

Am sorry to say this, but you are a complete dolt! angry angry angry
How can you call him a gangster? have you even seen his picture at all? From his face you will know that this one is real "Omo Mummy"!
This guy was supposed to start college TWO DAYS before he was murdered.

He was shot at about 30ft to the squad car, with his hands raised up in the air, from the back!

*The Policeman tried to force (push) him into the squad car (after asking them to "get off the street" as they were walking).
*He struggled free and RAN ..while running, the Policeman fired the first shot at him.
*The Boy then raised up his hand in surrender and the Police man fire THREE more shots into him (intent was to kill).
*When the boy fell down dead, the Policeman walked up to him.... checked him out and then put in an EXTRA BULLET into his head ....for effects.

if you doubt what l wrote here, go online and watch "VIDEOS" of EYE WITNESS, not what the Police Department is "putting out" for gullible people like you. No offense.

There are TWO WITNESSES to what happened.
1.) the person he was walking along with to see his grandmother
2.) Another person watching the altercation from a vantage point.

Now, if you must repeat something, try and listen not just to the "official police version" only.
Listen to both sides and then use your own brain (since the two accounts will differ, for obvious reasons) to analyze and decipher the TRUTH!

At times, you just need to listen to "two stories", if you are intelligent at all,you will quickly be able to point out "flaws" in one of the stories and identify the liar.
Try it.

Lastpage!

So your point basically is that it is impossible to be a gang member and be fresh faced at the same time?

Or that being a gang member is mutually exclusive from going to university?

Or gang members can't walk to thier grandmother's house?

Because I don't see how any of the things you wrote up there prove that the boy wasn't a gang member...

Your IQ must be in negative digits

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Who cares?d dude aint african!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by dubienatti(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Mod abeg free me jor, wat is rung in sendin our masked battalion to help our american brothers restore peace in their con3?? they been helpin us fight terrorizim..its high time we started reciprocatin d gesture..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Wow! You have serious issues joor. Now you take a leaf from biblical Adams famous line. Its the woman? Okay na!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu:

What an idi...ot, A totally Mo.r.on.
Good for you....you can continue licking the white man butt and kissing his feet.......and secondly this is an emotional situation, a life has been loss and he was not a criminal.....everyday we see citizen that don't corporate with the police and they don''t kill them what makes this young man case different YOU FOOL? Your'e just blabbing out bullshi...t.

Look at who is calling somebody an aa.ss kisser....I dont care much for white people but I have come to learn how to game the system,you white woman hair-loving dreg. You are emotionally ridden because you cant think straight like a sensible human,which is common with most f.ools. Did your rotten brain told you the cops just pulled a gun and killed a young man walking on the street? All you do is flash your a.ss at any given moment because thats all you got....Just a.ss and no brain and nniggas are singing your praises and that gives you the security,which you obviously lack. Abeg,post another picture lets see your nyansh from a different angle....enwe Liberia!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Peter262: patiently waiting for apc e
- TO START blaming goodluck for this
. Senseless Niggar.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ooshinibos: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

Mixed race is considered Black in America and Europe ( dont ask me why ).......you will never see Mixed race in all their demographic forms
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by olanshi: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2014
If we don't stand together for something, we will die together for nothing!

In this century anybody that is racist is nothing but a f.cuking scu.mbag.

Justice must prevail! We all should stand for this, cos it could happen to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.