Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57458 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

Adiga do you get an orgasm over people saying that Somalis are good looking? Like what's the point of repeating the same shit for 2 years

You are a waste man
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

when did west Af enslave Bantu or you making things up? shocked shocked

Are you assuming you know more about my history than I do?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
axum:

That was not me, my account was hacked

Sure smiley
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rivertemz:

Are you assuming you know more about my history than I do?

Yes undecided
Now go ahead and tell me when that happened, while you at it don't forget to give the name of the West Af group who did it
Will b waiting thank you
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Fulaman198.

Tuareg women and only a very small handful of mixed race Fulanis and Berber/ Tuareg women have long natural hair but they are like a drop of water in the ocean and not representative of the west African population.

@ArtanK.

Well, first of all, try to put aside your animosity towards Starvin Marvin a k a Axum, he is entitled to his bragging opinion even if We don't agree with it, Anyway I don't fully agree with his child's opinion and insulting my bantu people, However, all I am saying is that there is no comparison between Somali women and pure south/east and west African women when it comes to beauty and you know it's true.

I am a Meru woman and I'ved accepted that the majority (not all) of Horn African women and Somali women are much more beautiful than us unmixed African women a long time ago, I love their curly hair.

@Hbuyosh.

Nice try!!

please take your diarree to kenyan forum.

thanks.

@Axum.

Are you Somali or Ethiopian? Stop insulting us Bantu people or I'll slap you in the face , I know how to insult a Somali and Ethiopian.

@Moderators please help.

I have a hard time posting comments on this forum, whenever I log in and try to post a comment I am automatically signed out.

I am so frustrated right now.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Kenyanlady that's misinformation (notice how I did not say lie but it's too strong of a word) however it is complete misinformation. First and foremost Fulani people are not mixed we hardly ever mix because the resulting child would become Haabe or Rimaybe so that doesn't happen. It is very rarely that Fulani people mix. You want proof I will be more than glad to link you some very viable videos.

Secondly Fulani women in all Fulani sub-groups have long hair so against you are extremely wrong. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ware not African because you treat all Africans as a monolithic people.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198: @Kenyanlady that's misinformation (notice how I did not say lie but it's too strong of a word) however it is complete misinformation. First and foremost Fulani people are not mixed we hardly ever mix because the resulting child would become Haabe or Rimaybe so that doesn't happen. It is very rarely that Fulani people mix. You want proof I will be more than glad to link you some very viable videos.
Secondly Fulani women in all Fulani sub-groups have long hair so against you are extremely wrong. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ware not African because you treat all Africans as a monolithic people.

Please go ahead and post Fulanis videos or pictures, you can deny all you want but some Fulanis who look like horn Africans are clearly mixed race,

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady:

Please go ahead and post Fulanis videos or pictures, you can deny all you want but some Fulanis who look like horn Africans are clearly mixed race,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpsJxkUAVo

If you fast forward to 12 or 13 mins it talks about us

and also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZL2f-GrqY

Both videos from your white male Gods since those are the only people you believe anyways clearly state that Fulani never mixed. It's almost forbidden in the Fulani culture.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
i guess that kenyanlady is suffering fron disease of bantuness grin grin

Inferiority complex at its peak cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lupit nyongey sister likes good hair cheesy

Axum the comedian pls make us laugh
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Kenyanlady go to 17:10 in the video (17 mins 10 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZL2f-GrqY

It says it is a complete violation for Fulani to marry out (I would watch the whole video if I were you).
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady

[color=#FF0000:
@ArtanK.[/color]

Well, first of all, try to put aside your animosity towards Starvin Marvin a k a Axum, he is entitled to his bragging opinion even if We don't agree with it, Anyway I don't fully agree with his child's opinion and insulting my bantu people, However, all I am saying is that there is no comparison between Somali women and pure south/east and west African women when it comes to beauty and you know it's true.

I am a Meru woman and I'ved accepted that the majority (not all) of Horn African women and Somali women are much more beautiful than us unmixed African women a long time ago, I love their curly hair.

First of all, I'm Somali too and Ajuran is an annoying whimp. Trolling is all he does on NL and the thing I don't understand is why you're backing his case... You're even calling non Somali Africans ugly.
Stop feeding the troll please.

PS: Somalis are not mixed either.

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198.

How old are you?

Just because a white european TV documentary commentator says Fulanis are among the ancient peoples on earth and may have never mix with another culture doesn't mean it's true, White people are all liars.

I hope I am not talking to a 15 years old boy.

by the way, these two Wodaabe women "and particularly the woman on the left" are mixed race.
at 18 min

@ArtanK.

I see, you are afrocentric, I never called anybody ugly.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
KenyanLady: Fulaman198.

How old are you?

Just because a white european TV documentary commentator says Fulanis are among the ancient peoples on earth and may have never mix with another culture doesn't mean it's true, White people are all liars.

I hope I am not talking to a 15 years old boy.

by the way, these two Wodaabe women "and particularly the woman on the left" are mixed race.
at 18 min

@ArtanK.

I see, you are afrocentric, I never called anybody ugly.

You are out of your mind. Those are not mixed girls at all are you saying you know my own people better than me? Fulani don't mix ask an we don't mix. Otherwise the result becomes Haabe. You can ask any Fulani. Those girls don't even look mixed.

You have a severe inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

First of all, I'm Somali too and Ajuran is an annoying whimp. Trolling is all he does on NL and the thing I don't understand is why you're backing his case... You're even calling non Somali Africans ugly.
Stop feeding the troll please.

PS: Somalis are not mixed either.

OK, based on your posts I'm fairly certain it's actually you cheesy

Sorry I doubted.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Sorry I doubted.

*über facepalm* I knew I should have put up my picture. All this time I thought I was off the hook.

That apology maka qaadiin tongue
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2014
ArtanK:

*über facepalm* I knew I should have put up my picture. All this time I thought I was off the hook.

That apology maka qaadiin tongue

Lolll nonsense. I feel bad.

Beynnnn (sp?) wink

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll nonsense. I feel bad.

Beynnnn (sp?) wink

Don't feel bad, I'm only kidding smiley

Did Skllz and depressionkills deactivated as well ?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 1:29am On Sep 07, 2014
ArtanK:

yah they are gone
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

yah they are gone

What caused their departure? Those two and E-soul were like the three musketeers lol

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2014
ArtanK:

What caused their departure? Those two and E-soul were like the three musketeers lol

Real life stuff mainly I pray that they are well.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2014
ArtanK:

smiley
Skllz deactivated, but depressionkills never actually deactivated. I'm still hoping she comes back, to at least know she's OK.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by bongabiz(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2014
As absurd as the thread starter's racist arguments are, it just goes to show how ridiculous we Nigerians all sound when we try and argue that one Nigerian tribe (Yoruba/Ibo/Edo/Hausa, etc) is 'superior' to other Nigerian tribe(s)!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:12am On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: Lupit nyongey sister likes good hair cheesy

Your Bantu wish will come true
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by bongabiz(m): 4:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by bongabiz(m): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2014
I am just pasting this to show how wrong all this Cush/Bantu etc racial stereotypes are.

"Merely stating the fact that certain groups do better than others — as measured by income, test scores and so on — is enough to provoke a firestorm in America today, and even charges of racism. The irony is that the facts actually debunk racial stereotypes.

There are some black and Hispanic groups in America that far outperform some white and Asian groups. Immigrants from many West Indian and African countries, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and Haiti, are climbing America’s higher education ladder, but perhaps the most prominent are Nigerians. Nigerians make up less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet in 2013 nearly one-quarter of the black students at Harvard Business School were of Nigerian ancestry; over a fourth of Nigerian-Americans have a graduate or professional degree, as compared with only about 11 percent of whites."

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/what-drives-success.html?_r=0

In summary, anyone can succeed if enough effort is put in.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
bongabiz: I am just pasting this to show how wrong all this Cush/Bantu etc racial stereotypes are.

"Merely stating the fact that certain groups do better than others — as measured by income, test scores and so on — is enough to provoke a firestorm in America today, and even charges of racism. The irony is that the facts actually debunk racial stereotypes.

There are some black and Hispanic groups in America that far outperform some white and Asian groups. Immigrants from many West Indian and African countries, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and Haiti, are climbing America’s higher education ladder, but perhaps the most prominent are Nigerians. Nigerians make up less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet in 2013 nearly one-quarter of the black students at Harvard Business School were of Nigerian ancestry; over a fourth of Nigerian-Americans have a graduate or professional degree, as compared with only about 11 percent of whites."

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/what-drives-success.html?_r=0

In summary, anyone can succeed if enough effort is put in.

Whilst this is nice information, it's completely unrelated to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Sorry I doubted.
yusuf do not accept this apology. Do not,be warn grin

Don't be too soft grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: yusuf do not accept this apology. Do not,be warn grin

Don't be too soft grin

Adam, you're being a bad influence. A young Sultan must perfect the art of forgiveness angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: Lupit nyongey sister likes good hair cheesy

Lupita is Nilotic and they are ugly .

That Kenya lady is prob the a Nilotic they arenthe ones suffering from inferiority complex , cuz everyone looks down on them , uncivilized savages ..and if she is Bantu she's prob not a pure one
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are out of your mind. Those are not mixed girls at all are you saying you know my own people better than me? Fulani don't mix ask an we don't mix. Otherwise the result becomes Haabe. You can ask any Fulani. Those girls don't even look mixed.

You have a severe inferiority complex

Why are you contradicting yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.