Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11849 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guyz there is a difference between a body builder (macho kind of guy) who does his profeSsionally eg arnold schwaznegger, jay cutler etc and a guy who works out for recreational purpose to get ripped with well defined arms, chest, abs and lower body..eg lazar angelov, barstarz team and most guyz are recreational body builders they would want to grow into the profeSsional bodybuilders

You can still work out and hv a high I.q and be smart and intelligent..Any girl who frees u because of ur workout didn't really like u at first.

By d way with the way girls have tyres and flabby tummy and arms I think they should even go for a guy who works out who will motivate them to work out so that they can loose d tyres and flabby belle and get there curves to b more pronounced. With that they too as girls can appreciate there body better and boost there self esteem..

If u stop workouting and get out of shape same girls will open there mouth and call u shapeless, pot-belled and compare u to other fit looking guyz.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Lol. You mean i'm only trying to convince myself...that i REALLY mean it? cool
Are you a psychologist?
Yes like most girls will they try hard to convince themselves up in there minds when there flesh is saying something else and that is why babes use the this at d end of the encounter: "ooh God what have I just done"or "did I just do that"..Cause to them they have done all they can to convince themselves that really they don't want BUT still find themselves wAnting or doing it.

Babes try to mix up reality(what they really want) with wats going on in their mind(trying to convince themselves they don't want), they try to bring what's goin on in the mind into reality and in d proceSs confuse themselves and in d confusion they find themselves giving into there reality..

So ivan the more u try to convince urself d more u drive urself into my waiting ABS...Muahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: Yes like most girls will they try hard to convince themselves up in there minds when there flesh is saying something else and that is why babes use the this at d end of the encounter: "ooh God what have I just done"or "did I just do that"..Cause to them they have done all they can to convince themselves that really they don't want BUT still find themselves wAnting or doing it.

Babes try to mix up reality(what they really want) with wats going on in their mind(trying to convince themselves they don't want), they try to bring what's goin on in the mind into reality and in d proceSs confuse themselves and in d confusion they find themselves giving into there reality..

So ivan the more u try to convince urself d more u drive urself into my waiting ABS...Muahahhahaha.

Lmao grin
You have a point though but...hmm...i won't say anything again...for now.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by 6packdude: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Most of them drool wen they see you in person
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
6packdude: Most of them drool wen they see you in person

You find drooling attractive?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: If as a man you don't lift weights, do exercises to keep fit and look well toned and strong then u shouldn't be vexed if ur passed of as a woman.

The spartans, athenians, romans and even africans had this believe that a man must be well toned and built with hard chiseled body and not some soft body of a woman.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise don't have small dicks or else u use steroids. Eat well, take good supplements and do ur exercise..at times u even notice ur dick adds on some weight sef.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise stir up testosterone which enables them do well in every manly duty from carrying out task at work place to delivering body quaking orgasm to there woman on bed.

Please if u lift and do exercise do it not just becos of girls, infact girls should be d least reason why u workout..Workout cause of urself and not to impreSs anyone or any girl, D irony is that same gurls that claim they don't like chiseled body I see them steal glances at me. and other built guyz even when they are with there boyfriends...I have even heard some girls say they don't like guyz with well chiseled body because they will have to compete with other gurls to keep him, some gurls even plan on making the guy loose shape so that he won't look desirable to other gals..

Workout to look good, boost ur self esteem, confidence and also ur health..

If u work out u stand a chance to live long exercise help stir up ur immune system, if u work out u become hard to kill and are likely to survive any onslaught, if u work out ur more agile, relaxed and are in the right from of mind to carry out ur daily objectives and achieve set goals.

I don't know about u but I don't give a damn about any girl when working out, I will keep working out, I will keep lifting weights and keeping fit..If any girl doesn't like it her opinion doesn't count, she can chew on her opinion..

Guyz work out, keep fit, look good and stay positive.
what is this one saying now? Complete BS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by 6packdude: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I find it amusing and I live for a laugh cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
6packdude:
I find it amusing and I live for a laugh cheesy

So she starts drooling on your abs and you laugh... haha sure

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
olrotimi:
what is this one saying now? Complete BS
If u can say anything better please be my guest.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Lmao grin
You have a point though but...hmm...i won't say anything again...for now.
Ivan is running away ooh...Its like she can't handle her research anymore.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by 6packdude: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So she starts drooling on your abs and you laugh... haha sure
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

One that won't leave when your machoness has fulfilled her visual pleasure hehe
lol. I see grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring and zeongeon, i never still see una research specimen o
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: Ivanspring and zeongeon, i never still see una research specimen o

Why you dey call me na?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Why you dey call me na?
lol. No vex. I wan know weda una don start the research without me.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: lol. No vex. I wan know weda una don start the research without me.

Don't mind zeongeon. He's just being stingy with his abs...and doesn't want to share...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Don't mind zeongeon. He's just being stingy with his abs...and doesn't want to share...
zeongeon, share the abs make this babe start her research na. Why the delay? Are you anti-research? Babe, i for share my own but it won't make a good specimen for this research
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hahaha hahaha hahaha, pls don't kill me with laughter. These guys are so full of themselves, they believe every woman admires their muscles, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Lolzzz...Gurls and d blame game..They will always blame u as long as u hv a dick..Ivan I told u to come...ur d one running what ur scared off I do not know..U wanted to carry out research and am telling u to come over let's do this research and ur running.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: Lolzzz...Gurls and d blame game..They will always blame u as long as u hv a dick..Ivan I told u to come...ur d one running what ur scared off I do not know..U wanted to carry out research and am telling u to come over let's do this research and ur running.

Do i have to come over for that research? Come on.....
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
firstEVA: hahaha hahaha hahaha, pls don't kill me with laughter. These guys are so full of themselves, they believe every woman admires their muscles, lol.

Lol I swear.. like pipe down there no one likes you tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: really? Am i? My dear it really calls for worries cos i always have girls flocking around but they never stay for long. So i'm just wondering if they really like macho guys
abeg how macho are you?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by saasala(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: Guyz there is a difference between a body builder (macho kind of guy) who does his profeSsionally eg arnold schwaznegger, jay cutler etc and a guy who works out for recreational purpose to get ripped with well defined arms, chest, abs and lower body..eg lazar angelov, barstarz team and most guyz are recreational body builders they would want to grow into the profeSsional bodybuilders

You can still work out and hv a high I.q and be smart and intelligent..Any girl who frees u because of ur workout didn't really like u at first.

By d way with the way girls have tyres and flabby tummy and arms I think they should even go for a guy who works out who will motivate them to work out so that they can loose d tyres and flabby belle and get there curves to b more pronounced. With that they too as girls can appreciate there body better and boost there self esteem..

If u stop workouting and get out of shape same girls will open there mouth and call u shapeless, pot-belled and compare u to other fit looking guyz.

You are the most brained individual on this thread so far.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
firstEVA: abeg how macho are you?
don't know how to describe. Just moderate per se. Lol
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Do i have to come over for that research? Come on.....
Babe what do u really want?..LOl..u want me to come over right?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: don't know how to describe. Just moderate per se. Lol
so if your girls are not staying put with you, it has absolutely nothing to do with your muscles, its more about the way you treat them, some of you value your six packs more than life itself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: Babe what do u really want?..LOl..u want me to come over right?

Right now...what i want is to sleep......but i don't mind you coming over now that you've mentioned it cool hope its not too late for you?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Right now...what i want is to sleep......but i don't mind you coming over now that you've mentioned it cool hope its not too late for you?
Babe look am behind you...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: so if your girls are not staying put with you, it has absolutely nothing to do with your muscles, its more about the way you treat them, some of you value your six packs more than life itself.
haaa! Why we go value 6packs more than life - na food. Dear, i don't think they came for my person but for 6packs. So when it gets old in their eye, they find their way. I believe i'm the nicest of guys grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: haaa! Why we go value 6packs more than life - na food. Dear, i don't think they came for my person but for 6packs. So when it gets old in their eye, they find their way. I believe i'm the nicest of guys grin
so what do they do with the 6packs?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
firstEVA: so what do they do with the 6packs?
they like placing their head on it, rubbing their soft body on it, and running their fingers on it too. Maybe there is more to that which i probably don't know.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: they like placing their head on it, rubbing their soft body on it, and running their fingers on it too. Maybe there is more to that which i probably don't know.
perhaps after placing their heads on it, rubbing their soft body on it, and running their fingers on it too, they expected more than you had to offer in the 'main thing' don't you think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!! / Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / Lol-see Girl Shits On His Boyfriend's Head While He’s Asleep For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.