Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11653 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug: OMG!... You girls are frustrating the macho men in this thread o cheesy

Most body builders have small p.e.n.n.is grin
Except the ones that did p.e.n.n.i.s enlargement.

If the purpose of building your muscles, is to impress ladies, you better have a rethink.

PS: love you MrsBreezy

Lol ehm what did I do?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by cybug: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol ehm what did I do?

Nothing jare... cheesy

Just loving the brain behind your signature... And it tallies with your comments... love you sisterly.. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug: OMG!... You girls are frustrating the macho men in this thread o cheesy

Most body builders have small p.e.n.n.is grin
Except the ones that did p.e.n.n.i.s enlargement.

If the purpose of building your muscles, is to impress ladies, you better have a rethink.

PS: love you MrsBreezy
i know they wanna frustrate us but we know their true mind especially MrsBreezy. Lol. And have you seen all macho men's pencil before? Who told you there are small? O.k may be you mean in proportion to the body size. But i tell you, gyming makes you pencil bigger and healthy. Please forget those myths and fairy tale.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug:

Nothing jare... cheesy

Just loving the brain behind your signature... And it tallies with your comments... love you sisterly.. grin

Awh thank you cheesy.. love you too brotherly tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: i know they wanna frustrate us but we know their true mind especially MrsBreezy. Lol. And have you seen all macho men's pencil before? Who told you there are small? O.k may be you mean in proportion to the body size. But i tell you, gyming makes you pencil bigger and healthy. Please forget those myths and fairy tale.

But you called it a pencil...

Y'all are such bullies looool I said I don't want macho man ehh lumpy looking thing... Eh is it by force

Ehh lol I didn't say anyone's "pencil" is small oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

But you called it a pencil...

Y'all are such bullies looool I said I don't want macho man ehh lumpy looking thing... Eh is it by force

Ehh lol I didn't say anyone's "pencil" is small oo
yeah i called it pencil cos others own are crayons. Macho men aint bullies. They don't look for trouble unless you step on their toes. They really know the consequence of beating people so they hardly do so. Even the wrestlers don't fight a common man on the street.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: yeah i called it pencil cos others own are crayons. Macho men aint bullies. They don't look for trouble unless you step on their toes. They really know the consequence of beating people so they hardly do so. Even the wrestlers don't fight a common man on the street.

Lol so I stepped on y'all's toes that's why Yous are bullying me yeah haha

No I don't doubt "macho men's" capability to be humane I just don't like that they look like the Michelin logo...

Loool sorry for asking but how would you know that other men have "crayons".. You weren't looking were you?

smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol. You need appease the gods for that or we come bundle you

No I don't doubt "macho men's" capability to be humane I just don't like that they look like the Michelin logo...
rotflol! Jeez! See finishing. Smh.

Loool sorry for asking but how would you know that other men have "crayons".. You weren't looking were you?

smiley smiley
simply cos i'm sure a crayon machine can't produce pencils. The fact remains that as you are gyming, your crayon is gyming as well, turning to pencil or even marker. *wink*
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by jsunex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

smiley smiley

U dey do me strong tin oo
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: Lol. You need appease the gods for that or we come bundle you

rotflol! Jeez! See finishing. Smh.
simply cos i'm sure a crayon machine can't produce pencils. The fact remains that as you are gyming, your crayon is gyming as well, turning to pencil or even marker. *wink*

Your knowledge of stationery is quite odd id feel weird holding a pen now... Thanks for that loool

Haha I'm sure it'll be me handling you and not the other way around...

So do you study the anatomy of men's stationery or you happen to just notice yours...?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
jsunex:

U dey do me strong tin oo

In what way lol?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by dBard: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: guess what? You get these qualities when you hit the gym

sorry son..u get those qualities wen u watch u eat right n exercise...

anyway, kip d hope alive.a femme will probably come around that digs muscle bound guys n voila..d world will make sense again.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Deepfreezer(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
so we without muscles should go and hide. huh? sadso we without muscles should go and hide. huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Missmossy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have no preference for muscular guys. Some get to work too hard on themselves at the gym at the expense of their looks and other essential areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
If as a man you don't lift weights, do exercises to keep fit and look well toned and strong then u shouldn't be vexed if ur passed of as a woman.

The spartans, athenians, romans and even africans had this believe that a man must be well toned and built with hard chiseled body and not some soft body of a woman.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise don't have small dicks or else u use steroids. Eat well, take good supplements and do ur exercise..at times u even notice ur dick adds on some weight sef.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise stir up testosterone which enables them do well in every manly duty from carrying out task at work place to delivering body quaking orgasm to there woman on bed.

Please if u lift and do exercise do it not just becos of girls, infact girls should be d least reason why u workout..Workout cause of urself and not to impreSs anyone or any girl, D irony is that same gurls that claim they don't like chiseled body I see them steal glances at me. and other built guyz even when they are with there boyfriends...I have even heard some girls say they don't like guyz with well chiseled body because they will have to compete with other gurls to keep him, some gurls even plan on making the guy loose shape so that he won't look desirable to other gals..

Workout to look good, boost ur self esteem, confidence and also ur health..

If u work out u stand a chance to live long exercise help stir up ur immune system, if u work out u become hard to kill and are likely to survive any onslaught, if u work out ur more agile, relaxed and are in the right from of mind to carry out ur daily objectives and achieve set goals.

I don't know about u but I don't give a damn about any girl when working out, I will keep working out, I will keep lifting weights and keeping fit..If any girl doesn't like it her opinion doesn't count, she can chew on her opinion..

Guyz work out, keep fit, look good and stay positive.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
^^^lol grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
firstEVA: ^^^lol grin
U no dey sleep?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mrsbreezy so u still here?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: Mrsbreezy so u still here?

Yeah what's up?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah what's up?
im not cool
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: im not cool

Awh what's wrong?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh what's wrong?
Its raining and am hungry
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: Its raining and am hungry

Because i am God and I can stop the rain...

Get up and go eat?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Because just am God and I can stop the rain...

Get up and go eat?
ok madam, i'll do as u command, abeg were that your guy Pad-eolu, abi una no dey again
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: ok madam, i'll do as u command, abeg were that your guy Pad-eolu, abi una no dey again

Ask him.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ask him.
k, so what time is it over there?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: k, so what time is it over there?

11:25. Don't derail unyours's thread it's not nice.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by hungryboy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

11:25. Don't derail unyours's thread it's not nice.
ok, im feeling sleepy already, goodnight, hope i'll see u around here tommorrow?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: ok, im feeling sleepy already, goodnight, hope i'll see u around here tommorrow?

Sure thing
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Missmossy: I have no preference for muscular guys. Some get to work too hard on themselves at the gym at the expense of their looks and other essential areas.
hmm (smooches beard) confession
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by padeolu: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
hungryboy: ok madam, i'll do as u command, abeg were that your guy Pad-eolu, abi una no dey again
I dey here dey watch u... Good night bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.