Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11645 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Aitee1: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hell NO!!! I prefer them fleshy, don't want som1 using me for training grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

And when you see these stationery you study them... hahaha

I don't bow. So smoothen your lumps.
hahahaha! I unconsciously did but not study per se.
If i smoothen my own, you will still be same one to look for it elsewhere. Unless you will smoothen yours too...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aitee1: Hell NO!!! I prefer them fleshy, don't want som1 using me for training grin
so you prefer a guy with bigger bum and boobs than you? And probably a fleshy pot-belly?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: hahahaha! I unconsciously did but not study per se.
If i smoothen my own, you will still be same one to look for it elsewhere. Unless you will smoothen yours too...

Due to the laws of friction we'd be unable to come together if I smoothen my lumps.

Ehh yous don't listen. I don't like lumpy men. They look like oats...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Due to the laws of friction we'd be unable to come together if I smoothen my lumps.

Ehh yous don't listen. I don't like lumpy men. They look like oats...
let me ask you, between a muscular and a non-muscular guy, which one readily turns on your body chemistry?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: let me ask you, between a muscular and a non-muscular guy, which one readily turns on your body chemistry?

Hmm depends on how muscular...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Erhmmm...Just the abs...thanks grin
..I can see ur all blushing and saying thanks with a smile, typical of girls...they say; just a drink, just the book, just d game cd, just a movie, just d abs and at the end they either get what comes with the just a movie,just d game or they even want more than just the movie or just d abs.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Kikyben2(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Baddo101:
this is one of d problems d world is having... ladies dont wan to say d truth... mayb dat is wat has been causing previous world war in times past....lol..
Infact dis was d statement dat caused "world war 1"....Lol..........
This is actually one of the problems the world has, refusing to believe the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: ..I can see ur all blushing and saying thanks with a smile, typical of girls...they say; just a drink, just the book, just d game cd, just a movie, just d abs and at the end they either get what comes with the just a movie,just d game or they even want more than just the movie or just d abs.

Me, i'm different oh. When i say 'just', i REALLY mean it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Aitee1: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Not really! For a guy to be fleshy doesn't mean all what u stated. I hate to cuddle hard skin in d name of muscles, my guy can't have pot belly due to the work load I'll put him thru daily tongue and if given d opportunity to chose I'll go for the flat bum bum guys cos records has it that they're blessed with a big d*ck
unyours: so you prefer a guy with bigger bum and boobs than you? And probably a fleshy pot-belly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm depends on how muscular...
Lol. The truth is coming out. I'm very sure muscular guys readily turns on a woman's body chemistry. When i even have married ladies coming close to me and always wanna have a feel and touch. My dear if you say the contrary then i'll be suspecting you are an alien.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: Lol. The truth is coming out. I'm very sure muscular guys readily turns on a woman's body chemistry. When i even have married ladies coming close to me and always wanna have a feel and touch. My dear if you say the contrary then i'll be suspecting you are an alien.

No lie it's sexy... but I wouldn't like them hard ones ehh I want to not tooo macho... I wouldn't date or marry a macho man though only for pleasure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aitee1: Not really! For a guy to be fleshy doesn't mean all what u stated. I hate to cuddle hard skin in d name of muscles, my guy can't have pot belly due to the work load I'll put him thru daily tongue and if given d opportunity to chose I'll go for the flat bum bum guys cos records has it that they're blessed with a big d*ck
hmmmm. Muscles are not hard. In fact, muscular guys are more fleshy and give that cushion feeling. If you don't like muscular guys, and also fat pot-belly guys, then you shouldn't be talking about fleshy here cos you really wanna mingle with hard bony structures and skeleton. By the way, what kinda work load? If it's the type i'm thinking, hmmm, No amount of such work load can reduce a pot-belly - know that now. You don come with records now. Abeg who take the records? Forget those myths. I have an elderly friends with big bum and pot-belly. But if you see his joystick, my dear, you will quit nairaland.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No lie it's sexy... but I wouldn't like them hard ones ehh I want to not tooo macho... I wouldn't date or marry a macho man though only for pleasure...
yeah, i believe most ladies are just into macho men for the pleasure. They don't keep long term relationship with them. I'm a victim of this situation...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Wheellz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
muscles really is it wat u v gt to offer?
speaking of composure and level of i.q.?
evrytin has its balance.
it turns gals on, nw hw mch dos it out of ten gals?
all my find it attractive.
bt wt cms to mind is wt dey imagine wit it.
sm goes fr sex.
sme generally wnts to knw mre speakin of i.q. e.t.c.
jst a matter of understndin.
same wit guys nd hot gals.
its vice versa.
D WRLD IS IN GUD ND BAD FEATURES EVRYTIN IN D MIX.
WAT DO U WNT?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: yeah, i believe most ladies are just into macho men for the pleasure. They don't keep long term relationship with them. I'm a victim of this situation...

Them stop worrying about your machoness and start being a man smiley you seem pretty nice though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Them stop worrying about your machoness and start being a man smiley you seem pretty nice though..
really? Am i? My dear it really calls for worries cos i always have girls flocking around but they never stay for long. So i'm just wondering if they really like macho guys
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Aitee1: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
I plead to differ! There are guys wid nice body build that ain't muscular and not skinny/bony either abi u need a proof? that's the kind I admire
unyours: hmmmm. Muscles are not hard. In fact, muscular guys are more fleshy and give that cushion feeling. If you don't like muscular guys, and also fat pot-belly guys, then you shouldn't be talking about fleshy here cos you really wanna mingle with hard bony structures and skeleton. By the way, what kinda work load? If it's the type i'm thinking, hmmm, No amount of such work load can reduce a pot-belly - know that now. You don come with records now. Abeg who take the records? Forget those myths. I have an elderly friends with big bum and pot-belly. But if you see his joystick, my dear, you will quit nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: really? Am i? My dear it really calls for worries cos i always have girls flocking around but they never stay for long. So i'm just wondering if they really like macho guys

Hmm maybe macho guys are for temporary admiration then they move on to a smooth gentleman

Yeah, you're really nice no lie smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aitee1: I plead to differ! There are guys wid nice body build that ain't muscular and not skinny/bony either abi u need a proof? that's the kind I admire
eh! Let me see a proof. Cos to me, a guy with nice body build is a muscular guy
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm maybe macho guys are for temporary admiration then they move on to a smooth gentleman

Yeah, you're really nice no lie smiley
thanks dear. My head is bigging o... You too are really nice... and funny too. So you mean a macho man aint no gentleman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: thanks dear. My head is bigging o... You too are really nice... and funny too. So you mean a macho man aint no gentleman?

No ooo but being a lumpy gentleman isn't as nice as being a smooth gentleman smiley like you know you prefer smooth oats to lumpy oats even though they're both just as nice tongue

Thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No ooo but being a lumpy gentleman isn't as nice as being a smooth gentleman smiley like you know you prefer smooth oats to lumpy oats even though they're both just as nice tongue

Thank you smiley
hmmm, you might be right. Thought of that too and have really reduce the way i gym just wanna maintain a moderate stance. Seems they don't see us as husband material right?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Me, i'm different oh. When i say 'just', i REALLY mean it.
LOLzzz ivan you just said the exact line too that most gals,babes,women say@ i'm different oh...LOLzzz...u think ur different BUT ur still a Babe..lolzz..and typing really in caps doesn't still mean that u mean it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Aitee1: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hehehehehe...*pic or I don bliv crew*
unyours: eh! Let me see a proof. Cos to me, a guy with nice body build is a muscular guy
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: hmmm, you might be right. Thought of that too and have really reduce the way i gym just wanna maintain a moderate stance. Seems they don't see us as husband material right?

Well you don't have to change for anyone if you don't want to...

Awh your body doesn't make you husband material, your personality does..
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: LOLzzz ivan you just said the exact line too that most gals,babes,women say@ i'm different oh...LOLzzz...u think ur different BUT ur still a Babe..lolzz..and typing really in caps doesn't still mean that u mean it

Lol. You mean i'm only trying to convince myself...that i REALLY mean it? cool
Are you a psychologist?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aitee1: Hehehehehe...*pic or I don bliv crew*
lol, yeah that's it. Pics of i don't believe...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well you don't have to change for anyone if you don't want to...

Awh your body doesn't make you husband material, your personality does..
i have all the good personality. I know how to care for and pamper a woman and more
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: i have all the good personality. I know how to care for and pamper a woman and more

Then you must be husband material... maybe you need to find a proper ride or die wifey
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Then you must be husband material... maybe you need to find a proper ride or die wifey
LOL. What do you mean by proper ride or die wifey?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: LOL. What do you mean by proper ride or die wifey?

One that won't leave when your machoness has fulfilled her visual pleasure hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / LOL! Lovers Run Out Nak*d As Truck Lost Control &slammed Into Their House (photo / Woman With Half Body Releases Her Sextape Online 18+ (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.