Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11668 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It nice...

His skin color is olive, it's beautiful.
wait you mean you admire just skin color? That's wierd
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2014
I like muscular guys (not the over dose types) and those six packs hmmm...i could stare at them all day long... grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That's nice no lie but I don't like the six Pac or love handles... in fact I only like his skin color...

Plus his lower body seems too small for his upper body...
cheesy That is the interesting part. Studies show that a man with >1.618 shoulder to hip ratio is deemed very sexy by you ladies. So this guy has perfect upper and lower body balance. Notice how his thighs are well-developed too, adding to the symmetry.
Note to guys: If you are allowed just one exercise in the world, make sure it's squats abeg.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: wait you mean you admire just skin color? That's wierd

Lol no, in the dude above yeah I like his skin color. Haha I am a bit weird..
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hugging balloons is actually nice though.
what about hugging soft agege bread? Cos i feel so when hugging some ladies
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy That is the interesting part. Studies show that a man with >1.618 shoulder to hip ratio is deemed very sexy by you ladies. So this guy has perfect upper and lower body balance. Notice how his thighs are well-developed too, adding to the symmetry.
Note to guys: If you are allowed just one exercise in the world, make sure it's squats abeg.

Lol what I like isn't a study... or statistics. What I like is what I like. And it's not muscular men. Squats for boys... a man with a bigger bum than me? :O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: what about hugging soft agege bread? Cos i feel so when hugging some ladies

I never hug bread lol but when I do ill get back to you...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Ivanspring: I like muscular guys (not the over dose types) and those six packs hmmm...i could stare at them all day long... grin
so you don't like the wrestlers' type of build-up?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I never hug bread lol but when I do ill get back to you...
lol. My dear. It's good for guys to hug bread while good for ladies to hug brick walls like you said .
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: lol. My dear. It's good for guys to hug bread while good for ladies to hug brick walls like you said .

Eh ain't nobody hugging no brick wall undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That's nice no lie but I don't like the six Pac or love handles... in fact I only like his skin color...

Plus his lower body seems too small for his upper body...
cheesy Those are not love handles o. They are well-defined external obliques.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol what I like isn't a study... or statistics. What I like is what I like. And it's not muscular men. Squats for boys... a man with a bigger bum than me? :O
cheesy Okay ma'am. You have fine taste.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy Those are not love handles o. They are well-defined external obliques.

Loooooooooool keep them "well defined eternal oblique" potato looking things away from me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

since you like soft things, i believe a man with bigger bum wont be bad and having a breastlike chest won't be bad. Lol
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: since you like soft things, i believe a man with bigger bum wont be bad and having a breastlike chest won't be bad. Lol

Lol hell no... are we meant to be sharing bras and stuff..?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hell no... are we meant to be sharing bras and stuff..?
hahahaha! Then muscular men rocks baby. Won't you like to run you fingers on those bodies? Instead of on a pot-belly and boobs-like chest
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: hahahaha! Then muscular men rocks baby. Won't you like to run you fingers on those bodies? Instead of on a pot-belly and boobs-like chest

Lol he doesn't have to be fat either... just not have lumps on his body...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by RomanyChi(f): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2014
I prefer muscular men. Love touching dem biceps and muscular chest tongue not too much muscular tho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol he doesn't have to be fat either... just not have lumps on his body...
o.k i'm able to collate that you don't like heavily built-up men but that physique of an athlete
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2014
RomanyChi: I prefer muscular men. Love touching dem biceps and muscular chest tongue not too much muscular tho grin grin
na wa o. Why are you girls scared of too much muscle? And what level is too much?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: o.k i'm able to collate that you don't like heavily built-up men but that physique of an athlete

Good boy hehe
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by RomanyChi(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: na wa o. Why are you girls scared of too much muscle? And what level is too much?

this one is too much and scary

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: so you don't like the wrestlers' type of build-up?

Some wrestlers' build up are ok while some are 'over dose'. Gosh! I need a guy who can protect me not crush me in the process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Good boy hehe
lol. But my dear, try for once to date a body builder. You will come back later to thank me.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ivanspring:

Some wrestlers' build up are ok while some are 'over dose'. Gosh! I need a guy who can protect me not crush me in the process
hahahaha! laugh wan throw me from 3rd mainland bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: lol. But my dear, try for once to date a body builder. You will come back later to thank me.

No thank you, I wouldn't be able to deal with all his lumps. And I doubt he'd be able to handle me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
RomanyChi:

this one is too much and scary
lol, my dear, it's very sexy. Don't you think so? Moreover, it's not much like you think it is. He only inflated his muscles. When he is relaxed, you won't believe he's the same person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No thank you, I wouldn't be able to deal with all his lumps. And I doubt he'd be able to handle me..
you doubt? Please i can you explain?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by RomanyChi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: lol, my dear, it's very sexy. Don't you think so? Moreover, it's not much like you think it is. He only inflated his muscles. When he is relaxed, you won't believe he's the same person.

still looks scary cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Baddo101(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well I'm a lady.. and I would mind.
reading d lips of dat white lady in ur d.p. i hear her saying "lies".............Lwkmd...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
RomanyChi:

still looks scary cheesy
yeah i understand what you mean by scary. I do have some girls with killer big azz and they scare me too. But that doesn't mean i run away when it comes around for play. And doesn't mean i don't like them. The only thing is that the sizes are really scary!
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Baddo101(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well I'm a lady.. and I would mind.
lie of d century..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" / Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.