Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? (11655 Views)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by gloryl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
No coz dey dnt look sexy n attractive to me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by jsunex(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

In what way lol?

U know nah
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2014
firstEVA: I don't like guys that are too muscular, some guys are just too vain, they would give more attention to their physic than their woman. I'm not a fan of big bicepts, six pack and what have you, but I hate orobo sha cheesy just be fit and healthy.

p.s no pot belly pls cheesy

Above all, what matters most is....

ego.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool that's actually funny... but I want to know if I'm hugging a brick wall or a human being...

I no fit laugh abeg. Good to have u again.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

I no fit laugh abeg. Good to have u again.

Again? Ehm sure lol
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
jsunex:

U know nah

Sure...
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring: I like muscular guys (not the over dose types) and those six packs hmmm...i could stare at them all day long... grin

Really?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by jsunex(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sure...

U don't even reply my messages
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Again? Ehm sure lol

Yes, again! Any probs? Btw, there was a mail u didnt reply. Y?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes, again! Any probs? Btw, there was a mail u didnt reply. Y?

I live in the 21st century... I don't email anymore..
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2014
jsunex:

U don't even reply my messages

On...?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I live in the 21st century... I don't email anymore..

21st century ko, 29th century ni. Is that not why i said check ur mail again. Seems something went wrong.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by jsunex(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

On...?

Bbm nah
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2014
jsunex:

Bbm nah

Awh I'm sorry..ping me there and ill reply... smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

21st century ko, 29th century ni. Is that not why i said check ur mail again. Seems something went wrong.

Take a chill pill... I replied.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Take a chill pill... I replied.

I took it since yesterday. Lol.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by jsunex(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I'm sorry..ping me there and ill reply... smiley

What about calling you on skype
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

I took it since yesterday. Lol.

Good. Maybe you should overdose just a little bit hehe.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2014
jsunex:

What about calling you on skype

Bbm me first.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
RedBenson:

Really?

Yes, really.
So tell me, are you tall, muscular, and with a 'six-pack' tummy?
cool
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: If as a man you don't lift weights, do exercises to keep fit and look well toned and strong then u shouldn't be vexed if ur passed of as a woman.

The spartans, athenians, romans and even africans had this believe that a man must be well toned and built with hard chiseled body and not some soft body of a woman.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise don't have small dicks or else u use steroids. Eat well, take good supplements and do ur exercise..at times u even notice ur dick adds on some weight sef.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise stir up testosterone which enables them do well in every manly duty from carrying out task at work place to delivering body quaking orgasm to there woman on bed.

Please if u lift and do exercise do it not just becos of girls, infact girls should be d least reason why u workout..Workout cause of urself and not to impreSs anyone or any girl, D irony is that same gurls that claim they don't like chiseled body I see them steal glances at me. and other built guyz even when they are with there boyfriends...I have even heard some girls say they don't like guyz with well chiseled body because they will have to compete with other gurls to keep him, some gurls even plan on making the guy loose shape so that he won't look desirable to other gals..

Workout to look good, boost ur self esteem, confidence and also ur health..

If u work out u stand a chance to live long exercise help stir up ur immune system, if u work out u become hard to kill and are likely to survive any onslaught, if u work out ur more agile, relaxed and are in the right from of mind to carry out ur daily objectives and achieve set goals.

I don't know about u but I don't give a damn about any girl when working out, I will keep working out, I will keep lifting weights and keeping fit..If any girl doesn't like it her opinion doesn't count, she can chew on her opinion..

Guyz work out, keep fit, look good and stay positive.

Can i feed my eyes on those packs?

And before you ask, let me answer that its for research purposes. tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by zeongeon: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

if you really want to research then I think you should come over to my place then u would really have all d abs specimen u need...And who knows what d research would lead to at d end.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: if you really want to research then I think you should come over to my place then u would really have all d abs specimen u need...And who knows what d research would lead to at d end.

Erhmmm...Just the abs...thanks grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Your knowledge of stationery is quite odd id feel weird holding a pen now...
Lol. You cant stop making me laugh.
Thanks for that loool

Haha I'm sure it'll be me handling you and not the other way around...
hmmmm. No try yourself o! You want to be lost in my arms right?

So do you study the anatomy of men's stationery or you happen to just notice yours...?
Lol. I studied and also noticed mine grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

lol. Badt gyal
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
gloryl: No coz dey dnt look sexy n attractive to me..
hmmmm. Are you an alien?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Missmossy: I have no preference for muscular guys. Some get to work too hard on themselves at the gym at the expense of their looks and other essential areas.
you guys are talking as if we spend day and night on it. I only do it on some evenings and weekends like 3-4 times a week. But you do admire muscular guys don't you?
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2014
zeongeon: If as a man you don't lift weights, do exercises to keep fit and look well toned and strong then u shouldn't be vexed if ur passed of as a woman.

The spartans, athenians, romans and even africans had this believe that a man must be well toned and built with hard chiseled body and not some soft body of a woman.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise don't have small dicks or else u use steroids. Eat well, take good supplements and do ur exercise..at times u even notice ur dick adds on some weight sef.

Guyz who lift and engage in exercise stir up testosterone which enables them do well in every manly duty from carrying out task at work place to delivering body quaking orgasm to there woman on bed.

Please if u lift and do exercise do it not just becos of girls, infact girls should be d least reason why u workout..Workout cause of urself and not to impreSs anyone or any girl, D irony is that same gurls that claim they don't like chiseled body I see them steal glances at me. and other built guyz even when they are with there boyfriends...I have even heard some girls say they don't like guyz with well chiseled body because they will have to compete with other gurls to keep him, some gurls even plan on making the guy loose shape so that he won't look desirable to other gals..

Workout to look good, boost ur self esteem, confidence and also ur health..

If u work out u stand a chance to live long exercise help stir up ur immune system, if u work out u become hard to kill and are likely to survive any onslaught, if u work out ur more agile, relaxed and are in the right from of mind to carry out ur daily objectives and achieve set goals.

I don't know about u but I don't give a damn about any girl when working out, I will keep working out, I will keep lifting weights and keeping fit..If any girl doesn't like it her opinion doesn't count, she can chew on her opinion..

Guyz work out, keep fit, look good and stay positive.
you said it all
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: Lol. You cant stop making me laugh.
hmmmm. No try yourself o! You want to be lost in my arms right?
Lol. I studied and also noticed mine grin

Out of my own curiosity, how do you study stationery...and not appear gay...

Ehm in your lumps.. no thanks smiley. But I've lumps too so it's all G.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Ivanspring(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: lol. Badt gyal

grin
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Out of my own curiosity, how do you study stationery...and not appear gay...

Ehm in your lumps.. no thanks smiley. But I've lumps too so it's all G.
lol. I'm no gay o. Am a straight guy but of course in one or two occasion i have seen other guys' stationery.

Yeah and we both like each other's lump. But when lump meets lump, the fragile and softer one must bow.
Re: Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
unyours: lol. I'm no gay o. Am a straight guy but of course in one or two occasion i have seen other guys' stationery.

Yeah and we both like each other's lump. But when lump meets lump, the fragile and softer one must bow.

And when you see these stationery you study them... hahaha

I don't bow. So smoothen your lumps.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.