Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30058 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Have you "let go" of tribalism? undecided
Dude I have never been a tribalist beforeundecided
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2014
I missed his pictures. Please post it let us compare it with that of odinma.. grin grin grin

dozzybaba: I saw ilugunboy aka Pa ilugun peeping in few minutes ago..grin

Baba 60...won't you tell us the civil war story...as an eye witness?...grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Scatter1:
No more sane discussion in this section, we gonna help burn it. Yipppppeeeeeeeeee.

God bless Nairaland except Politics section.
WORD

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
grin and some Igbo Igbos are already worshipping the wh.ore!!dumb animals!!
collybaby: pepperluv

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by agitator: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: All these are Inland Roads which falls under the Jurisdiction of Local Government. Maintenance of Gutters and Canals are also LG's Affair. Do you expect Fashola to Inherit LG Chairman work? Beside can you be truthful and say whether the LG Chair hasn't done anything worthwhile? I aint holding brief for no one here

Ok, but he is good at resurfacing of Federal roads (which is cheaper to do, and planting of flowers) falls under Lagos state government. wink wink wink
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
idumuose is watching. da girls love him
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma needs our help abeg..

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma how nah? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Idumose, But you lied to us that you own 4 mansion in Lagos.

GEJ till idumose take his bath.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2014
collynzo is watching. amadi how market? he is a welder in ph

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jewish Israel
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
We need pa ilugunboy's pictures, it will be useful for the next thread grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: I missed his pictures. Please post it let us compare it with that of odinma.. grin grin grin

Chino you need to see ilugunboy's (aka Pa ilugun) old big bald head, it's as large my grandfather's Biafran fridge...grin

I can see him viewing...i want him to give me the permission to carry on, i don't want to be accused of being disrespectful, he is an elderly man..grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Peppyluv02..the transgender who.re of the land of erosion

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by hudsonstheory: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Pass your exams without difficulty

We at CITY EXAM did it last year for the W.A.E.C, N.E.C.O, J.A.M.B, G.C.E Candidates, We also did it this year, and we are ready to do it again

Dont Repeat this same exam next year, Say bye bye to 0'level Result

Pass your exam once and for all, with A's and minimum of Credit guaranteed

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML to get the Full Details

Dont Be Left Out.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ba7man(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
agitator:

Ok, but he is good at resurfacing of Federal roads (which is cheaper to do, and planting of flowers) falls under Lagos state government. wink wink wink
Those Federal roads in the State are far more important economically.

They also lead to the most important locations eg Border, Airport, port, new settlements (Ikorodu and Badagry), The C.B.Ds (V.I, Lagos Island) etc
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by prophetone(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2014
fashrola: I'm from akwa Ibom state... Oya spit it out

Your governor is performing well and that cannot be taken away from him. Of course a lot of the developments are a result of AKS receiving one of the highest federal allocations in the country due to it's oil production. We all know how rotten Uyo was before the advent of the Goodluck administration, so enjoy it while it lasts. I am delighted for you guys as you are receiving commensurate compensation for the bastardization of your land and livelihood through oil exploration activities. At least for the first time in Nigerian history, AKS citizens can gloat, like you just did considering my question was not directed at you. Kudos to Akpabio.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2014
tomakint in his palace

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2014
customized, suffering and smiling.....

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: tomakint in his palace

But if that is Tomakint, he beats you hands down. you look sickly, fugly and jobless.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfunmi-real name- chidiebere nwakebeyi from abia state but living in Yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
grin that guy is perfect example of -"dry bones"
Scatter1: customized, suffering and smiling.....

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by manny4life(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
tsolz84: Peppyluv02..the transgender who.re of the land of erosion

I seriously do not know where yall getting this pictures, but this is not Peppyluv02... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Scatter1: customized, suffering and smiling.....

pls dont bring those bad ones yet. we need it for his next thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
This one beats you as well.. grin grin grin

collybaby: oluwasegunfunmi-real name- chidiebere nwakebeyi from abia state but living in Yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: tomakint in his palace

Tomakint, the guy tried to claim asylum in UK but was deported.

Suffering and smiling.......

GEJ till Idumose brush his teeth.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by manny4life(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg it has do...

I saw a thread about Barcanista appealing to everyone to sheath their sword, this is seriousness gone too far.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
we have customised13 aka oluwasegunfunmi's naked pics. get ready cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Some peeps are taking this thread way too serious.

Who wants to see ilugunboy's pictures?

Ilugunboy, you're the reason am going ham on you. After you belittled yourself before a Mostwana, I decided to punish you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.