Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30043 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ALAYORMII: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I only want to be a truthful yoruba, this is what we face in yoruba land.

Why are you trying so hard to portray the Yorubas as people living in slums?

Why is it that its only the bad roads that you are showing and none of the good ones?

Are you putting the blame on the state govt or what are you trying to do?

The places you showed are under the local govt and you don't expect the governor to be the one to do them.

When next you want to criticise, please be objective and unbias.

Show the good, the bad, and the ugly not only the good or only the bad and ugly.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Ochi ato gbuo m oooo! Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like my brother manny4life will say....this thread is BOMBASTICULOUS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile my friend smalljagaban aka GPA5 is on his way to buy early morning agege bread cheesy

babyosisi:

I repeat

You are an eediot
When they plastered your pictures here,everyone saw you looked like a fish
That's the best description I could give it
Let me not mention the 3rd grade okirika wake up you wore in all the pictures
Tomakint is well built like a real man
Your own picture had legs like chewing sticks with a head that looked like it belonged on another body

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by mancheeutd(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2014
something similar was closed on trending page yet this made front page I use to believe either seun or his brainless moderators knows how to control things here definitely this website is going down I see no hope for nairaland if this continues.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba do something about this your nose oo.. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by HopeAtHand: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Is this not the picture someone posted as Ngwakwe sometime before the Nairaland crash?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba do something before it become too late.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Am outta office, what does that mean? Its another day of pictures in lagos, its drizzling here brothers........eko o ni baje oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
johnjon: buhahaha...

lmaooooooooooooooooo. Chinonso Dike, the loyal driver.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba what you need is that job you applied for.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ak47mann(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

okay whatever, the only people pained here, are your brothers we are unveiling today. tomorrow might be your lucky day for unveiling sha.
you think so?carry on denying cool

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how market? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
idumose is viewing. enjoy egbon mi

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Where is illugun can somebody help us with his pictures.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how far nah.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
idumuose. ekaro sir

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2014
This nose can affect the world breeze.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2014
nwakebeyi omo nna

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2014
thewarrior72: Don't u think It's high time u let tribalism go? undecided

And why the abuse?

Have you "let go" of tribalism? undecided
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba get a job.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2014
collynzo8 is viewing cheesy cheesy Amadi bawoni

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
oh gosh!!! Another one? Mods grin unu na hi ara eziokwu
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jewish Israel

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma how market? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Taiwo20:

I KNOW HIM VERY WELL. I wish i could get his contact and name

You know him 'very well' but don't know his name....yeah i agree wid u. .grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.