Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30053 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Can we borrow this nose for nuclear testing? shocked shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
She.male;transgender who.re of the erosion land;take your whori.sh bottom outta here!!anuohi;anumanu
peppyluv02: Ochi ato gbuo m oooo! Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like my brother manny4life will say....this thread is BOMBASTICULOUS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile my friend smalljagaban aka GPA5 is on his way to buy early morning agege bread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
where is oluwasegunfunmi?

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
We need this collybaba's nose for shelter.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
pepperluv

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: We need this collybaba's nose for shelter.. grin grin

Dike the driver

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba please how much is the nose? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by KOBOJO: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
We are tired of seeing old and recycled pixs....

Pls anyone with pixs of christyG.,madamoringo.,GPA5.,mayoroflagos.,konmight.,dahomeyamazon and obiageli should please uplaod.....tanx

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
tsolz84: my mum is a She.male;transgender who.re of the erosion land; she should take her whori.sh bottom outta here!!anuohi;anumanu

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Idumose the snake man.

GEJ till idumose take his bath. Satan punish anyone that close this thread. No more sane discussion in this section, we gonna help burn it. Yipppppeeeeeeeeee.

God bless Nairaland except Politics section.

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how far nah.. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Efulefu..did i hit a nerve?sheer definition of Igbo whor.es..[quote author=peppyluv02][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ChristyG(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
KOBOJO: We are tired of seeing old and recycled pixs....

Pls anyone with pixs of christyG.,madamoringo.,GPA5.,mayoroflagos.,konmight.,dahomeyamazon and obiageli should please uplaod.....tanx
goodluck finding them,jobless fools
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Despite being called out to delete the useless thread when it was derailed by the internet gangsters, Seun and Ngwakwe did nothing instead they pushed the thread to the front page.

At this rate, it's just a matter of time before we record first assasination of a nairaland member.

Nairaland Politics Section has gone to the dogs.

Too badt.

Unna well done ooooooooo

Sheygey Feofle.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by DWJOBScom(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
The Chairman of Oshodi LGA is Tinubu's boy and lives in a palatial mansion in Lekki area surrounded with security cameras and Dogs.......of course he wouldn't want to be associated with the flit that comes with his area

I was told he fainted and kept crying, refused to be consoled when he heard Tinubu was sick and admitted in london......he left for london to stay with him till he came back to naija

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
We need the nose badly.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by smallJagaban: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Ochi ato gbuo m oooo! Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like my brother manny4life will say....this thread is BOMBASTICULOUS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile my friend smalljagaban aka GPA5 is on his way to buy early morning agege bread cheesy

YOU ARE MAD. DAUGHTER OF PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTE IN NIGERIA.

DROP YOUR CONTACT AND LET ME PROVE YOU WRONG

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by charleff512(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Let us stop HATING.EVERY country has its own slum(s).Look at the good side of government's efforts and see how you can complement it in your own little corners.Form volunteer groups in your areas and do your best to make the society a better place for our habitation.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014
I can visualize some hommies hurriedly changing the emails that link to their NL profiles but it's too late...grin

Many will be dazed by our next collection of pix albums...grin

Bwahahaha...Ndi yolobas ekene mu unu.. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by manny4life(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014

Chei, chinekeee... Ogini na'eme? Nke a akaligo BOMBASTICULOUS grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Some people are so frustrated,depresed and in pain because of this thread that they are creating new monikers for e-war cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Babyosisi,oneeast,oluwasegunfunmi and co you will send some people to their grave o!...daalu nu o! Lol cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Idumose, see your big head like Seun server room. Chaii....Bros, you dey suffer! I give up sad

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfunmi aka customised13. real name Chidiebere nwakebeyi from abia state.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
For people asking where Kalvan is..look below!

This is the said Kalvan a.k.a Odinma a.k.a Collybaba.. cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Dont mind the transgender nematode'..her slut.ish mother abandoned her in an orphanage;she had a terrible childhood..pity the Igbo who.re
smallJagaban:

YOU ARE MAD. DAUGHTER OF PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTE IN NIGERIA.

DROP YOUR CONTACT AND LET ME PROVE YOU WRONG

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by manny4life(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm not new to NL but I know for sure that I barely have the time for such bullshit, biko nu, what is really going on?

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Some people are so frustrated,depresed and in pain because of this thread that they are creating new monikers for e-war cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Babyosisi,oneeast,oluwasegunfunmi and co...daalu nu o! Lol cheesy
another thread of my odualand coming out ASAP grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2014
I saw ilugunboy aka Pa ilugun peeping in few minutes ago..grin

Baba 60...won't you tell us the civil war story...as an eye witness?...grin

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collybaby: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2014
idumose. Iba awon agba

eleyin goro. see teeth in 2nd pic, beard with grey hair. dis man at least 50

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Make sure Odinma nose do not see you! cheesy cheesy

oluwasegunfummi: another thread of my odualand coming out ASAP grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.