Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. (39353 Views)

Defence Headquarters Detains Generals And Recalls Others Over Missing Cash / Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by chi4ik(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
I don't think most people on Nairaland are Nigerians, how can u guys be celebrating boko haram as if u guys hate this country? can't u guys pray and support our soldiers? how can Nigeria Soldiers surrender their weapons without Boko haram killing all of them? y are u guys casting Nigeria before d whole world? NOTE; shame is awaiting u all because no group of terrorist can conquer Nigeria. we that are in far North knows what is happening, may God continue to help and guide us. victory is ours.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by cadaverMortis: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
groovie:

hey! This seems to be the conventional thinking around here, well let me try and correct it, BOKOHARAM CAN NEVER BE BETTER ARMED THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY, never!! The day that happens, know that Nigeria ceases to be a sovereign nation. The funds the president is looking for is to get even better surgical/tactical equipments to fight these terrorist. Forget those videos they show you on tv, forget Hollywood movies, if you see real armory, u go run. I used to think just like u, until one day, i saw ordinary fully kitted SARS policemen, live, these guys were armed to the fuuccking teeth, now compare that with NA special forces.

Its very possible that these guys are better armed than boko, i have family in the military and their combat weapon is AK47s, the boko boys have been captured firing RPGs dont forget that the funding of these guys have been speculated to be anywhere for weathy nigerians and the mid. east and gulf states....just like ISIS, these guys get weapons directly to the fighter while the Nigerian soldier passes thru beaureacracy, corrupted military chiefs, budget etc before anything is done

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ekundayo7:
But let us not forget that ISIS is on the rampage swollen with looted cash (now estimated in the billions of dollars) from banks and ransom money for kidnappings. How soon before they start pumping up Boko murderers who are intent on proclaiming their own Islamic Caliphate? It is just a matter of time and connect the dots. If FG and NA doesn't sort things out soon, Boko will have a solid landing pad for others to step off of and further into Nigerian territory. This is a very worrisome situation and transparency and reliable reporting needs to be done so that Nigerians understand the severity of things. This is not a "Northern" thing, this terrorism is affecting the whole nation. God help Nigeria.

ISIS is a well trained army and they have got a lot former Iraqi Sunni soldiers and commanders from the Saddam era in their ranks. Don't forget the core ISIS group was trained by Special Forces. Coupled with all the war experience they have, billions of dollars, and sympathetic Sunni's. They also have up to 80,000 combatants from different countries - especially those experienced and hardened Chechen rebels.

I believe that's why they've been effective. However, they also haven't really ventured that much out of Sunni territory in Iraq. They're yet to attack the Shia South - and the Christian and Kurdish cities they have attacked in Northern Iraq also have sizable Sunni population.

Also, didn't BH proclaim an Islamic Caliphate yesterday? Anyway, I don't think they can attack the whole country via conventional means right now - that will be a suicide mission. The highest they can do for now is terrorist attacks here and there.

Regardless, Nigeria needs to modernise its military asap because it seems they're systematically allowing this group to grow stronger by day. And also sending innocent Nigerian soldiers out there to die for nothing - while the politicians keep sharing the defense budget, getting obese like pigs. Who knows what's going to happen if they ever link up with AQIM, Libyan Islamists, and some of those fighting with ISIS now? - scary.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Missy89:
I was skipping it when i saw it. will watch it fully in a bit.

BH firepower and manpower looks overwhelming than i thought. I don't want to be in the shoes of those poor soldiers right now

Defo at the bold. Crazy fire power with anti-craft guns blazing at people. grin

The sound of those heavy weapons alone is scary. But the fact that couldn't hit those guys is a mystery. Perhaps, they don't have snipers in their rank.

I doff my hat to those poor guys in the naij army - that's real patriotism right there. Risking their lives for ingrates and corrupt souls.

Nigerian heroes right there.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by darqly(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
groovie:
hey! BOKOHARAM CAN NEVER BE BETTER ARMED THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY, never!!, if you see real armory, u go run. I used to think just like u, until one day, i saw ordinary fully kitted SARS policemen, live, these guys were armed to the fuuccking teeth, now compare that with NA special forces.

Oga wake up from the daze you're currently in. What is the primary weapon of the regular Nigerian soldier? A rusted AK with extra magazine(optional).
Secondly, which SARS have you seen armed to the teeth? Or is it the rubber elbow and knee pads you saw that impressed you?
Lastly, what special forces ? The 600 Commandos that DHQ threatened to unleash over 3 weeks ago that we still haven't seen in the theatre of operations?
Forget about BH propaganda, the more damaging stories are the ones being spun by DHQ and the govt, whilst REAL lives are being lost and ground being gained by the enemy.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Ibnsultan01: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

The sound of those heavy weapons alone is scary. But the fact that couldn't hit those guys is a mystery. Perhaps, they don't have snipers in their rank.

I doff my hat to those poor guys in the naij army - that's real patriotism right there. Risking their lives for ingrates and corrupt souls.

Those Guys are tough AAA up ur asss. Its not easy I salute. If we could compliment there bravery with motivation,weapons and Gears
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
groovie:

hey! This seems to be the conventional thinking around here, well let me try and correct it, BOKOHARAM CAN NEVER BE BETTER ARMED THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY, never!! The day that happens, know that Nigeria ceases to be a sovereign nation. The funds the president is looking for is to get even better surgical/tactical equipments to fight these terrorist. Forget those videos they show you on tv, forget Hollywood movies, if you see real armory, u go run. I used to think just like u, until one day, i saw ordinary fully kitted SARS policemen, live, these guys were armed to the fuuccking teeth, now compare that with NA special forces.
Soldiers on the front are singing a different tune.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Those Guys are tough AAA up ur asss. Its not easy I salute. If we could compliment there bravery with motivation,weapons and Gears

Lmao! grin

Yet folks wonder why their morale is low. The sound of those BH weapons would kill anyone's morale when all you've got is AK47! grin
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by blakky97(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
doctokwus: So if for e.g,american troops enter mexico,dey wud surrender all their weapons to d mexicans.Which competent miltary force evn surrenders any inch of its territory to a terrorist organisation.Again,to show dat dis pr by d military hq might be a lie,y didn't d troops retreat back into a part of d nigerian territory.
D only gud news frm dis disastrous campaign is dat its becoming evident dat dat nigeria shudnt av bn united in d first place,dose far north are too different in many ways to share d same country wt saner minds elsewhere in nigeria.
If you look properly- this person has never even been to the north.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Missy89(f): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Just watched it.

Indeed they are heroes . I doubt if they are still alive thou because they have no backpack. they only have their rifles, helmets and a flak jacket. not even extra ammo from the looks of things and they running up a mountain where they would probably starve to death. What a shame.

BH even captured a large cache or weapons and some of them are using body armor too. This sh1t is real

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by temitemi1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
But this man kolade shabi lie lie
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Ekundayo7: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex: Missy89

Have you seen the video below? You need to watch the part with two naij soldiers walking up the mountain, exhausted with a barrage of enemy fire coming at them from all angles. Bwoi, that's survival instinct right there - running for safety, regardless of what they're throwing at you.

Always safety first and survival - those guys are warriors. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg
And how much reward money has the FG put on this illiterate eeediot's head? Rewards for Justice states up to 7 million US. Maybe that will motivate someone to turn his a33 in or better, put a bullet through his crossed eyes. I personally think this is the "old" Shekau in the photo. Kill one and another demon rises up. All of these murderers are known to operate in the Magreb of West Africa or some could even be involved in Nigeria terrorism.
[size=18pt]Wanted
Information that brings to justice…
Abubakar Shekau
Up to $7 Million Reward[/size]

[size=18pt]Wanted for Terrorism

Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed
Up to $25 Million Reward [/size]

Ayman al-Zawhiri

[size=18pt]Up to $5 Million Reward [/size]

Mokhtar Belmokhtar

Abdelbasit Alhaj Alhassan Haj Hamad

Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah

Yahya Abu el Hammam

Hamad el Khairy

Fuad Mohamed Khalaf

Bashir Mohamed Mahamoud

Mohamed Makawi Ibrahim Mohamed

Jehad Serwan Mostafa

Mukhtar Robow
For complete profiles visit this link:
http://www.rewardsforjustice.net/english/most-wanted/sub-saharan-africa.html

Abubakar Shekau is the leader of Jama’atu Ahl as-Sunnah il-Da’awati wal-Jihad, more commonly known as Boko Haram. Boko Haram, which means “Western education is forbidden,” is a Nigeria-based terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the current Nigerian government and replace it with a regime based on Islamic law. The group has existed in various forms since the late 1990s. There are reported communications, training, and weapons links between Boko Haram, al-Qaida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), al-Shabaab, and al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, which may strengthen Boko Haram’s capacity to conduct terrorist attacks.

Shekau was previously the group’s second-in-command. In July 2010, Shekau publicly claimed leadership of Boko Haram and threatened to attack Western interests in Nigeria. Later that month, Shekau issued a second statement expressing solidarity with al-Qaida and threatening the United States. Under Shekau’s leadership, Boko Haram’s operational capabilities have grown.

The group set off its first vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (IED) in June 2011, and has increasingly utilized IEDs in attacks against soft targets. Boko Haram’s August 26, 2011 vehicle-bomb attack on the United Nations headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria marked the group’s first lethal operation against Western interests. At least 23 people were killed, and 80 more were injured, in the attack. A purported Boko Haram spokesman claimed responsibility for the attack and promised future targeting of U.S. and Nigerian government interests.

On May 1, 2012, less than one week after the group bombed a Nigerian newspaper building in Abuja, Boko Haram issued a video statement threatening more attacks on local and international news outlets, including the Voice of America and Sahara Reporters, a New York-based media service.

Under Shekau’s leadership Boko Haram has continually targeted young children. On April 14, 2014, Boko Haram kidnapped close to 300 girls from their school in northern Nigeria. In a video message released three weeks later, Shekau claimed responsibility for the kidnappings, calling the girls slaves and threatening to sell them in the market.

On June 21, 2012, the U.S. Department of State designated Shekau a Specially Designated Global Terrorist under Executive Order 13224.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by omololu2020(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Litmus: Guys, it just does not make sense that 480 soldiers fled to Cameroon if you ponder the idea and enormity. If 450 ordinary citizens suddenly got up and fled to Cameroon as refugees because of the fighting around them this would be extraordinary let alone 450 soldiers. What part of the army is even 450 men, is it a platoon, unit, squad undecided
a batalion,brigade,division and corps r more dan 450,so r u now sayin d cameroonian military r also pro boko haram,não d cameroonian army spoke man lied
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Dexema(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
eunisam: we are ontop of d matter
Una be wizkid?..bak to the matter jare
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Missy89:
Just watched it.

Indeed they are heroes . I doubt if they are still alive thou because they have no backpack. they only have their rifles, helmets and a flak jacket. not even extra ammo from the looks of things and they running up a mountain where they would probably starve to death. What a shame.

BH even captured a large cache or weapons and some of them are using body armor too. This sh1t is real

At the bold - that was the first thing that crossed my mind as well. They look injured and exhausted... and never bothered to take cover before moving from one cover to the other. If they're dead - God bless their souls. Real heroes.

I saw all the weapons as well. That's a massive cache of weapons - Santa Claus right there.

Imagine folks suggesting that Nigerian civilians should enlist to take on BH? Nigeria needs well trained super forces and massive air assault to take on these folks. The tactics also have to be right and well thought through.

Anyway, I heard Nigeria has a few American military instructors there on the frontline. I don't know how true that is, to be honest.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by segend(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Evil comment grin

Silly boy

wink wink
and i no wan hear according to anonymous source oooooo, infact come with pictures
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ekundayo7:
And how much reward money has the FG put on this illiterate slowpoke's head? Rewards for Justice states up to 7 million US. Maybe that will motivate someone to turn his a33 in or better, put a bullet through his crossed eyes. I personally think this is the "old" Shekau in the photo. Kill one and another demon rises up. All of these murderers are known to operate in the Magreb of West Africa or some could even be involved in Nigeria terrorism.
[size=18pt]Wanted[/size]
Information that brings to justice…
Abubakar Shekau

Apparently, BH has four factions. And all the four factions are led by four different people.

And from the sitrep I read - Shekau's faction isn't even the most elite of all the factions. There are two other factions far superior to Shekau's. However, the other three aren't into making videos.

So, even if Shekau were to be killed tomorrow, it won't stop the menace. I'll dig up the sitrep and post here in a bit.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by JuanDeDios: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
ratiken: When I read comments from here, I seem not to understand why some folks are quick to acknowledge and believe news from the propaganda stables of Bokoharam but will always doubt statements from the defence headquarters. Are they really for a win against this insurgency I always ask?

I keep saying our enemies are the west. BBC was quick to peddle unsubstantiated false news. All professionalism have been thrown out by BBC, AFP, CNN all in a bid to quickly propagate negative news in Nigeria.

Nigeria, behold your true enemies.
The BBC reported a statement made by Col Didier something, a Cameroonian army spokesman; it then reported a statement by the Nigerian Defence Headquarters. Meanwhile, before reporting the Cameroon statement, it reached out to Gen Olukolade, Nigeria's defence spokesman, who told them he would respond later. So how has the BBC acted unprofessionally? Do you people know anything about journalism?
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Ekundayo7: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Apparently, BH has four factions. And all the four factions are led by four different people.

And from the sitrep I read - Shekau's faction isn't even the most elite of all the factions. There are two other factions far superior to Shekau's. However, the other three aren't into making videos.

So, even if Shekau were to be killed tomorrow, it won't stop the menace. I'll dig up the sitrep and post here in a bit.
That's good. People need info, photos, be involved in understanding what is happening. Will check back in to see when you've posted.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by emmatok(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian: These Tinubu attack dogs are so predictable. They swallowed the unconfirmed BBC reports hook line and sinker and had a massive celebration on that thread.

However, when the Nigeria Army released an official statement on the incident, though also unconfirmed (just like that of the BBC), they reject it as a lie. The few Tinubu attack dogs that showed up on this thread are up in arms against the report while others, like Gbawe, are conspicuously missing.

The question then is why are Tinubu attack dogs pro-Boko Haram, anti-Nigeria Army and anti-Nigeria? Why are they massively propagating Boko Haram propaganda with statements such "Boko Haram is better armed than the Nigeria Army"?

Nigerians do not need to look any further than Tinubu attack dogs for the ENEMY of their country

What has Tinubu got to do with these now.

Our Army tactical followed Boko Haram toward Cameroon border, just for the Cameroonian troops to disarm our men.

Does it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Missy89(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

At the bold - that was the first thing that crossed my mind as well. They look injured and exhausted... and never bothered to take cover before moving from one cover to the other. If they're dead - God bless their souls. Real heroes.

I saw all the weapons as well. That's a massive cache of weapons - Santa Claus right there.

Imagine folks suggesting that Nigerian civilians should enlist to take on BH? Nigeria needs well trained super forces and massive air assault to take on these folks. The tactics also have to be right and well thought through.

Anyway, I heard Nigeria has a few American military instructors there on the frontline. I don't know how true that is, to be honest.

US and British military instructors usually complain about advising the officer corps.
I have heard many first hand encounters. They use to say that the chain of command in the Nigerian military is too bureaucratic and everybody wants to show the foreign instructors that they are in charge so orders get mixed up all the time and they lie a lot about their capabilities too.
Its is usually frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by deji68: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
all this laptog General sef.... cool cool
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ekundayo7:
That's good. People need info, photos, be involved in understanding what is happening. Will check back in to see when you've posted.

These are the four factions of Boko Haram:

- Jamaa’atu Ahlis-Sunnah of Sheikh Bukar Al-Barnawi
- Jamaa’atu Ahlis-Sunnah of Abubakar Shekau (Shekau's faction)
- Ansorul-Muslimiin
- Harakatul-Muhajiriin

This is the sitrep link: http://fulansitrep./page/4/
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Missy89:
US and British military instructors usually complain about advising the officer corps.
I have heard many first hand encounters. They use to say that the chain of command in the Nigerian military is too bureaucratic and everybody wants to show the foreign instructors that they are in charge so orders get mixed up all the time and they lie a lot about their capabilities too.
Its is usually frustrating.

I guess that's why they never get the tactics right.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by emmatok(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

If you watch from 26min of the video.
Those guys actually matched and took-over that military base. Thats a classic war movie.

Waiting for the Army to dismiss the video with their usual lies.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by splashbaby(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
So our army fought so hard that during the thick of action they can't read their map and don't know when they are in foreign land.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Ekundayo7: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

These are the four factions of Boko Haram:

- Jamaa’atu Ahlis-Sunnah of Sheikh Bukar Al-Barnawi
- Jamaa’atu Ahlis-Sunnah of Abubakar Shekau (Shekau's faction)
- Ansorul-Muslimiin
- Harakatul-Muhajiriin

This is the sitrep link: http://fulansitrep./page/4/
Interesting, but could do without the Islamic psychobabble denigrating Christ and Christians. sigh....Is there anyone left on earth not brainwashed entirely by these two religions?
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by emmatok(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
splashbaby: So our army fought so hard that during the thick of action they can't read their map and don't know when they are in foreign land.

grin
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by deji68: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
So the about 400 Ukrainian soldiers that mistakenly crossed into Russian in august cannot read their map abi it can happen to any army in the world, that is why there are rules of engagement for it ...I dont think disparaging our millitary will do us any good cool cool Let support army

http://nypost.com/2014/08/04/400-ukrainian-soldiers-desert-kiev-cross-into-russia/

splashbaby: So our army fought so hard that during the thick of action they can't read their map and don't know when they are in foreign land.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by 2chains1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nigerians like to live in denial. See true talk am Ehn Ehn! See Wetin Nigerian army the dey yan? So them waka inside bush come los appear for Cameroon? Doesn't that mean the army's tactics are poor with a lack of navigation ability. So Nigeria army HQ for chill small reason lie talk back. This wan wey them blow us no enter.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by omololu2020(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Amya:

True. And somehow people actually believe that 400+ men will all decide at once to defect to Cameroon of all nations! Are people really that dumb to believe that? What's the point of the defection exactly? They all of a sudden want to be cameroonians? What about there wives and children? Their families? Friends?

Do people know what defection mean? Why in the world would people choose to believe propaganda fallacies even when it's staring them right in the face, and choose to believe lies that even a 3 year old can see through.

SMH for some people.
all i know z dat 450 nigerians fled for dia life today,wen dey couldnt match d fire power of cameroon dey all took to dia heels into cameroon,so u were xpectin dem to b runnin ard d battle ground abi,cameroon was d only place dey could run too at dat moment.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
deji68: So the about 400 Ukrainian soldiers that mistakenly crossed into Russian in august cannot read their map abi it can happen to any army in the world, that is why there are rules of engagement for it ...I dont think disparaging our millitary will do us any good cool cool Let support army

http://nypost.com/2014/08/04/400-ukrainian-soldiers-desert-kiev-cross-into-russia/

Did you read the link you posted?

And did they "mistakenly crossed" into Russian, or deserted like the naija army did?

Anyway, those Ukrainian soldiers asked for asylum in Russia and they're still there.

And more have done the same after that happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.