Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15250 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
Like I said you young
The issue i addressed are some of the reason
a person should not just do body count but look at other values

Kindly explain the bolded. smiley
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

Kindly explain the bolded. smiley
Are u over 34 year old?
Looking at ur profile photo
u are under 30
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by ihedinobi2: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
Are u over 34 year old?
u are under 30
Kai! Indirect insult

Teeo, u see your life? Smallie
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
Are u over 34 year old?
u are under 30

Yeah am under 30, trust me I have seen a lot more than those who are above 30. Back to the topic, this discussion wasn't about values. And if you must know. Before I date you I do my homework, smiley
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Indirect insult

As my face no gre old Kini mo fe wa segrin

It's good for us na, me looking young wink
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Indirect insult

My goal is not to insult him but to make him understand their are people with lot of life experience
People of different age group can still lear from each other
It is not an insult'
There are people of different age group here
from 17 year to 60 years
so if you are under 30 there are lot of people that can be ur father

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

The above was my initial post and it seems to have generated controversy, the bolded should be enough explanation.
There is a reason why there is courtship and relationship. As long as I know that the past is in the past and she is content with and she makes me happy, WTF is my business with what she has done before.

All these small girls forming innocent, if I ask you for your body count now most you have done more than 10 niggas and you're forming self righteous.

Make we hear word this evening abeg
you are jst so funny Teeo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

Yeah am under 30, trust me I have seen a lot more than those who are above 30. Back to the topic, this discussion wasn't about values. And if you must know. Before I date you I do my homework, smiley
At 30 I was crazy and thought I knew the world
I had my pick
At 30 I was not flying Nigeria Airline----hope you get the meaning
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

As my face no gre old Kini mo fe wa segrin

It's good for us na, me looking young wink
Us ke? Which kian proposal without ring I jam so? angry

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
My goal is not to insult him but to make him understand their are people with lot of life experience
It is not an insult'
from 17 year to 60 years
Sir/Ma, i hear you.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
It is not an insult'
from 17 year to 60 years

I don't get insulted easily Bro. You still didn't pick the right thread, undecided
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
All of una jst dey open mouth dey say I don't care bout her past.. YES u shldnt care but mind you, these past sometimes have negative effects... If d past doesn't count, why do we suffer frm generational curses and our parents past and have you also wondered why we have roll-over of punishment? So does it now mean that we should alwz indulge in poo during our youthful days having it in mind dat my future partner would definitely overlook my past ? Even as d Bible claims that we are only living by grace, do you knw dat these grace can be stretched to an end point and d grace would seem not to work 4u any longer?

5 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Opiosko: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
I had my pick
30 nd not married?.....abi u get spiritual wife ni?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Us ke? Which kian proposal without ring I jam so? angry

African proposal, better than me sending the ring via DHL. grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
I had my pick

I don't
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by nellyelitz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Where ?

Is 50 girls too small ?
hahahahaha guy will u stop making me laugh here or...
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
repogirl: God bless you for this statement! @purplesummer, life isn't black or white, there are grey areas..... That a girl slept around a lot before marriage doesn't necessarily mean she won't be faithful in marriage..... Also that a girl was faithful or never had sex before marriage doesn't necessarily mean she might not cheat after marriage!

The past is past and should be left in the past as far as someone is willing to make a sincere change!
My oga @ d top has spoken
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys e soo fast to jump into thread dat belittles women. Anyway lemme say wat dey want to hear. @ least b4 a woman gets married maximum of 6000 men is ok---

AS

Long

As her husband no care

E no concern anybody. Simple
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay: Guys e soo fast to jump into thread dat belittles women. Anyway lemme say wat dey want to hear. @ least b4 a woman gets married maximum of 6000 men is ok---

AS

Long

As her husband no care

E no concern anybody. Simple
hmmmmmm u are getting close to confession

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: hmmmmmm u are getting close to confession
Yes father, 4give me for I have sinned
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
No wonder ppl fail exam not because dey aint brilliant but because dey lack question answering skills... The question is what is the average number ? And not You have to overlook her past... We all know you have to overlook her past but the answer to d question seems to be dodged despite the comments... Why ladies no wan talk go dat area of d Average number of guys wey don sample dia Kitty-cat sef ?

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1one: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
To be sincere... I'd like to think I'm liberal and open minded, but I recently got to realize, that I'm not as open minded as I thought, that said, the highest "body count" I would accept from my proposed wife is "O-N-E"... and I'm even being generous, in my opinion that's a great deal of open-mindedness... Because let's even consider that one, let's say she dates the guy for 3years,and maybe due to her thick moral fabric, she didn't give him sex till after a year... Now imagine how many times he ate her, licked her, swallowed her and climbed her between a space of two years.. Now imagine how many times she mouth actioned him, behind based him.. front based him.. Different styles, vantage points, upside down, inside up, up down in.. Ahh ahhh... And that's just one guy oooo.. . So how would you expect me to deal with the picture and possibility of that multiplied by 5guys..so for me, being that we would be friends before we start dating, she would be comfortable enough to tell me how many, if it's more than one.. I start backing up.. Because at the end of the day.. IF ME AS A GUY.... WITH RED BLOOD COURSING THROUGH HIS VEINS, WITH MONTHS AND MONTHS OF COLD NIGHTS ACROSS MANY YEARS, I CAN STILL HAVE A BODY COUNT OF ZERO.. ahh ahh then I think I'm being generous accepting one from you.

8 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Yes father, 4give me for I have sinned
u are forgiven... Go and sin no moregrin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

African proposal, better than me sending the ring via DHL. grin
grin grin grin

Monkey!
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
1one: To be sincere... I'd like to think I'm liberal and open minded, but I recently got to realize, that I'm not as open minded as I thought, that said, the highest "body count" I would accept from my proposed wife is "O-N-E"... and I'm even being generous, in my opinion that's a great deal of open-mindedness... Because let's even consider that one, let's say she dates the guy for 3years,and maybe due to her thick moral fabric, she didn't give him sex till after a year... Now imagine how many times he ate her, licked her, swallowed her and climbed her between a space of two years.. Now imagine how many times she mouth actioned him, behind based him.. front based him.. Different styles, vantage points, upside down, inside up, up down in.. Ahh ahhh... And that's just one guy oooo.. . So how would you expect me to deal with the picture and possibility of that multiplied by 5guys..so for me, being that we would be friends before we start dating, she would be comfortable enough to tell me how many, if it's more than one.. I start backing up.. Because at the end of the day.. IF ME AS A GUY.... WITH RED BLOOD COURSING THROUGH HIS VEINS, WITH MONTHS AND MONTHS OF COLD NIGHTS ACROSS MANY YEARS, I CAN STILL HAVE A BODY COUNT OF ZERO.. ahh ahh then I think I'm being generous accepting one from you.
frm d comments so far, dis is d best approach to the question... Can we have specifically more comments lik dis ?

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
repogirl: God bless you for this statement! @purplesummer, life isn't black or white, there are grey areas..... That a girl slept around a lot before marriage doesn't necessarily mean she won't be faithful in marriage..... Also that a girl was faithful or never had sex before marriage doesn't necessarily mean she might not cheat after marriage!

The past is past and should be left in the past as far as someone is willing to make a sincere change!

E.g. there was this girl who I had a fling with when I had serious issues with my gf in 2011. This girl did it once with me and held herself. I took her for a good girl who just lost her self control for me once.

Fast forward to 2014, she is already married with a baby and this same good girl is asking me out..

So its about getting a good heart. Some people do not respect marriage. Its not based on your past life b4 marriage.

Okay what most ladies do now is that they chose a husband by the quality of sex they got from him. I have encountered this one several times. Tell her you want to marry her, bam! She is on your bed...

What about the ones who keep phu.cking another dude till 2 days to white wedding day ? A former colleague of mine just told me about a lady he met and slept with one week to his wedding.

So you all can imagine how different people interpret the marriage institution.

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: u are forgiven... Go and sin no moregrin
Thank u sir, hope d next thread won't be how many marid men have women slept with. Jes asking o
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u sir, hope d next thread won't be how many marid men have women slept with. Jes asking o
hahahahahahahaha u ar so funny... Yeah lemme start wit u.. How many married men av u slept wit ?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

E.g. there was this girl who I had a fling with when I had serious issues with my gf in 2011. This girl did it once with me and held herself. I took her for a good girl who just lost her self control for me once.

Fast forward to 2014, she is already married with a baby and this same good girl is asking me out..

So its about getting a good heart. Some people do not respect marriage. Its not based on your past life b4 marriage.

Okay what most ladies do now is that they chose a husband by the quality of sex they got from him. I have encountered this one several times. Tell her you want to marry her, bam! She is on your bed...

What about the ones who keep phu.cking another dude till 2 days to white wedding day ? A former colleague of mine just told me about a lady he met and slept with one week to his wedding.

So you all can imagine how different people interpret the marriage institution.
Marriage is kalu-kalu. when you enter anything you see,you take grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha u ar so funny... Yeah lemme start wit u.. How many married men av u slept wit ?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Depending on age.
@25 yrs old between 30-50 men is ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / What's Your Plan For 2024? / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.