Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15069 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
cococandy: Depending on age.
@25 yrs old between 30-50 men is ok
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
that's an exaggerated figure... Lemme help u take away one zero frm it
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: that's an exaggerated figure... Lemme help u take away one zero frm it
Lol abeg don't implicate me my hubby is on nland o
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
if they were between 30-50 guys then am pretty sure most of them would be randon guys who sample d Kitty-cat at d expense of recharge card or BIS renewal
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who cares?
All we know they sampled the kit. cheesy
tosyne2much: if they were between 30-50 guys then am pretty sure most of them would be randon guys who sample d Kitty-cat at d expense of recharge card or BIS renewal
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoodFaith:
I think u are getting it all tweeted and young
I don't ask women the number of men they have dated or slept with---- like I said , I am not interested on the number of man
I have made big mistake not [size=14] looking closely at her values, morals and family background [/size]
I knew we share some different values and moral but I did over look it

Bolded is very essential because that will determine the quality of upbringing your children will receive.

I am naturally demanding on any lady I date. And my demands bother on your morals and values. I work on them till you succumb. And I make sure you are aware my advices are for your own good.

That's what makes a woman hold a man in high esteem apart from a big dick.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Lol abeg don't implicate me my hubby is on nland o
am sure he would understand that bodi no be firewood for a lady lik you.. * am staring at ur pix flirtaciously.. Wait first ! U don marry ? Cos I no wan covet anoda person house wife oooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
cococandy: Who cares?
All we know they sampled the kit. cheesy
wait first ! U don marry ? If NO, no talk am in d presence of ur fiance ooooogrin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by MD45: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2014

I don't think that is real. Is it that these girls just give in to whoever or whatever comes there way?

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
MD45:

I don't think that is real. Is it that these girls just give in to whoever or whatever comes there way?
egbon na you dey talk lik this.... As awkward as it may sound, some of this ladies are actually lik dat oooo

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anytime I start trolling like this,I know it's past my bedtime cheesy

Fancy asking how many guys a girl has been with. Truth is she may have been with more men than you've been with women.
Goodluck finding out the truth.
Una goodnight kiss
tosyne2much: wait first ! U don marry ? If NO, no talk am in d presence of ur fiance ooooogrin

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: am sure he would understand that bodi no be firewood for a lady lik you.. * am staring at ur pix flirtaciously.. Wait first ! U don marry ? Cos I no wan covet anoda person house wife oooo
Yes my hubby is sameer1212. Stop d lookery o b4 jt start to dance
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
MD45:

Who knows? I was kidding but that doesn't mean there aren't people who have counted beyond that number.
Good decent girls too wink
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
rozzay:
Yes my hubby is sameer1212. Stop d lookery o b4 jt start to dance
*mouth sealed* sipping my bobo drink*
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: All of una jst dey open mouth dey say I don't care bout her past.. YES u shldnt care but mind you, these past sometimes have negative effects... If d past doesn't count, why do we suffer frm generational curses and our parents past and have you also wondered why we have roll-over of punishment? So does it now mean that we should alwz indulge in poo during our youthful days having it in mind dat my future partner would definitely overlook my past ? Even as d Bible claims that we are only living by grace, do you knw dat these grace can be stretched to an end point and d grace would seem not to work 4u any longer?

Marriage is the most important life long decision a man/woman takes..

Most people don't even pray enough for deliverance before marriage. You marry wife, she get snake spirit. You the man dey inside cage in the spirit b4 marriage.

Some people marry partners with unclean spirits or spiritual wives/ husbands. One pastor was preaching and said this, " If you are here expecting a marriage partner from God and you are still sleeping with a boyfriend or girlfriend, you are on your own ".

It manifests like this after marriage, 2 months after honey moon. Katakata sets in. Wife and husband are fighting and quarrelling everyday. No one understands the other again. Man is threatening to leave home for woman. I have witnessed 3 incidences. The men ran away from home.

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Marriage is the most important life long decision a man/woman takes..

Most people don't even pray enough for deliverance before marriage. You marry wife, she get snake spirit. You the man dey inside cage in the spirit b4 marriage.

Some people marry partners with unclean spirits or spiritual wives/ husbands. One pastor was preaching and said this, " If you are here expecting a marriage partner from God and you are still sleeping with a boyfriend or girlfriend, you are on your own ".

It manifests like this after marriage, 2 months after honey moon. Katakata sets in. Wife and husband are fighting and quarrelling everyday. No one understands the other again. Man is threatening to leave home for woman. I have witnessed 3 incidences. The men ran away from home.
he or she who have ears should learn frm this
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by MD45: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
cococandy:
Who knows? I was kidding but that doesn't mean there aren't people who have counted beyond that number.
Good decent girls too wink

This is my take on it. "good girls (well brought up from decent homes) = < 10), well brought up girls with sense of adventure but checkmated by circumstances/chance = > 10 but <20, bad girl with sense of adventure with no hindrance = infinity, single old girls trying to settle down in their 30s and above sleeps with every man that promises marriage. Infact ehhhh. ... The matter tire me. Na God.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
MD45:

This is my take on it. "good girls (well brought up from decent homes) = < 10), well brought up girls with sense of adventure but checkmated by circumstances/chance = > 10 but <20 , bad girl with sense of adventure with no hindrance = infinity, single old girls trying to settle down in their 30s and above sleeps with every man that promises marriage. Infact ehhhh. ... The matter tire me. Na God.
I like ur statistics oooo egbon
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by babystathopoulos: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Which do you guys prefer, a girls who has had 4 guys but slept with them just once or a girl with one guy but had sex more than 50times?

It's not always black and white make your prefernce guys...
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by MD45: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: I like ur statistics oooo egbon

My guy.... This matter strong. No b 2day smtin. Its always 1 barrier in d mind of every person going in2 a relationship with some1. U kind of like think...... Wait a minute now.... Am going 2b like number what on this persons list. That thought if not carefully handled is one of those things ghat drive pple to just go n sleep around. It just sad how these things play out.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2014
babystathopoulos: Which do you guys prefer, a girls who has had 4 guys but slept with them just once or a girl with one guy but had sex more than 50times?

I don laff sotay I don almost wake ppl for house
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by MD45: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
babystathopoulos: Which do you guys prefer, a girls who has had 4 guys but slept with them just once or a girl with one guy but had sex more than 50times?

Lets go more technical now..... Is it to visit 50 times as in 50 differentdays of five five rounds each or what na? Guy leave this matter o..... Hmmm..... E 2strong.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
teeo: Her past is not my business, even though she has a child as long as I can trust her present and her future, we would make a great couple.

Virginity no be food. Tell your friend to forget about that issue joor. cheesy
Ur funny o..Even if she has a child? Ur a weirdoo.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by ihedinobi2: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2014
smiley My kind of person. But I'm not marrying any girl who has not sampled the field well. Me I don't want curiousity to spoil my marriage o. So, minimum 500 men and they must come from as many cultures and skin colors and be of varied heights and lengths and girths as possible. When she comes to my bed, she must be free of all the nonsense curiousity biko.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 27, 2014

shocked shocked

*faints*
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: frm d comments so far, dis is d best approach to the question... Can we have specifically more comments lik dis ?

What the commenter doesnt know is that over a period of one year a truly Hot and 'determined' guy can do more damage to that kitty than 10 guys can do over a 5yr period.

The question then is, what is the point counting the number of guys when either girl is free of std?

bluelover:
shocked shocked
*faints*

NO use fainting my dear. Chances are that, that babe you have been trying so hard to get has done twice that number.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin

Monkey!

shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by repogirl(f): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
My oga @ d top has spoken
lol, u be my very madam at the toppest o! smiley
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
Pennywise:

What the commenter doesnt know is that over a period of one year a truly Hot and 'determined' guy can do more damage to that kitty than 10 guys can do over a 5yr period.

The question then is, what is the point counting the number of guys when either girl is free of std?

NO use fainting my dear. Chances are that, that babe you have been trying so hard to get has done twice that number. NEVER!!

Joke apart,NO girl or Lady will tell you accurately the number of men she has slept with if a guy decides to interview her. There was a young lady i was dating between 2009 and 2010. During the courtship,we were both asking ourselves questions about our past so i used the opportunity to find out about the guy that dis-virgin her and to my surprise she said(which i never believed) she did it herself that no man deflowered her.

So many experiences so let any guy/man interested in any girl/lady for marriage focus on other things than the number of guys she has slept with before meeting him to avoid unnecessary wahala because is just a waste of time as you won't get an accurate result.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by toby2(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2014
1one: To be sincere... I'd like to think I'm liberal and open minded, but I recently got to realize, that I'm not as open minded as I thought, that said, the highest "body count" I would accept from my proposed wife is "O-N-E"... and I'm even being generous, in my opinion that's a great deal of open-mindedness... Because let's even consider that one, let's say she dates the guy for 3years,and maybe due to her thick moral fabric, she didn't give him sex till after a year... Now imagine how many times he ate her, licked her, swallowed her and climbed her between a space of two years.. Now imagine how many times she mouth actioned him, behind based him.. front based him.. Different styles, vantage points, upside down, inside up, up down in.. Ahh ahhh... And that's just one guy oooo.. . So how would you expect me to deal with the picture and possibility of that multiplied by 5guys..so for me, being that we would be friends before we start dating, she would be comfortable enough to tell me how many, if it's more than one.. I start backing up.. Because at the end of the day.. IF ME AS A GUY.... WITH RED BLOOD COURSING THROUGH HIS VEINS, WITH MONTHS AND MONTHS OF COLD NIGHTS ACROSS MANY YEARS, I CAN STILL HAVE A BODY COUNT OF ZERO.. ahh ahh then I think I'm being generous accepting one from you.
10 zillion likrs for this, and this is d major reason for ma initial post. And for the fact that am a very imaginative person

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

Joke apart, NO girl or Lady will tell you accurately the number of men she has slept with if a guy decides to interview her . There was a young lady i was dating between 2009 and 2010. During the courtship,we were both asking ourselves questions about our past so i used the opportunity to find out about the guy that dis-virgin her and to my surprise she said(which i never believed) she did it herself that no man deflowered her.

So many experiences so let any guy/man interested in any girl/lady for marriage focus on other things than the number of guys she has slept with before meeting him to avoid unnecessary wahala because is just a waste of time as you won't get an accurate result.
if it is necessary you knw d num of male species dat have slept wit dem. They wld accurately not tell you d truth
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2014
if it is necessary you knw d num of male species dat have slept wit dem, only a few would manage to tell you the edited truth. But make una wait first ooo !! In d real sense, did I say in d real sense ? YES IN D REAL SENSE, Asking a lady d num of guys she has slept with Is not in any way a dumb question at all, so why do ladies quickly take offence and flare up in anger when dis kind of question arises? When a lady has not been defiled and you inquire to know her sex-her, she considers the question as a good one and would be happy to tell you buh wen a lady has been defiled and you try to inquire bout her sex-life, she gets upset and you are tagged immature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.