Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (65133 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
You just concluded am a flatty cos I don't understand the shouts about big bum.
Well....u are entitled to your opinion. undecided undecided

You just affirmed you're a flatty....Don't be sad my sister, some guys though rare still chase after bone.

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
You started it by calling me fake.
chill
are you dolly parton for real?
dollyp is the only milf I'm in love with.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by olorunthobby(f): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hehe. Not like it was bigggg, it just wasn't fitting my slim size + that's when I was in secondary sch. About 10yrs ago. Whr I go c d pic?? Maybe na all d bad tinx I do make am disappear...

Bad tinx keh??
Miku Midaran!
Wait first, bad tinx like?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Tobetoe(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Ok . . . . Buh wait ooo. . Watin concern me wit butt .... Them they use am cook soup?

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2014
all4naija: Please, Nigerian ladies, dump men who complain about your butts being flat.

Honestly, I don't mind if my chic has a flat batty but looks like the chic in the picture below. As a guy, when you make up your mind to settle down with a chic, you need to always go after chics you're physically attracted to - that's how you can kill the spirit of cheating and being disloyal.

Basically, that's how I always play my game.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Big but is good but like someone said its overrated. Think about when that woman start having children. Thise big butts will turn to fat and she is gonna start getting fat till you start getting embarrassed by her weight. Never marry a woman with too big a butt because she will definitely turn to a fatty. My wife is about Gennevie weight,not fat and not too skinny and thats what I always wanted. Now,she will add some weight when she start having children and that will balance things up and keep her out of the fat category.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Eniqurl(f): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Lol tiny a$$...nt bad tho

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Honestly, I don't mind if my chic has a flat batty but looks like the chic in the picture below. As a guy, when you make up your mind to settle down with a chic, you need to always go after chics you're physically attracted to - that's how you can kill the spirit of cheating and being disloyal.

guy! relax...

4 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by 1stola: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Eniqurl: Lol tiny ass...nt bad tho
hitting on you...
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2014
girls and their problems. No matter how they look, they must complain.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by akinladejo: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Cow bell our milk!
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Omo Ijebu,the girl you have up there is alright but if she start having children and dont watch her weight she will get really fat and that her breast will look even worse. When you choose a wife Gennevieve's weight is the best and then you can always push her to normal when she gets out of control.

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

LAWD!!! Your passion for big batty is matchless.
Looks like you majored in battology

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2014
ladies, the earlier you stop seeing yourselves or hanging around with boys who see you as seex objects, the better for you and yourself confidence. Some real guys don't really care about all that nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

You just affirmed you're a flatty....Don't be sad my sister, some guys though rare still chase after bone.
BOY!!! You sooooo talk shiiit!!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
BOY!!! You sooooo talk shiiit!!!!

So they say...You have problem with that?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
LAWD!!! Your passion for big batty is matchless.
Looks like you majored in battology

Lol, I just me a chic with a big batty like an African girl. grin

Anyway, you need to tell the size of ya behind-based planet.

Who knows I might become a fan and sing some lovely Dolly Parton lyrics for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Omo Ijebu,the girl you have up there is alright but if she start having children and dont watch her weight she will get really fat and that her breast will look even worse. When you choose a wife Gennevieve's weight is the best and then you can always push her to normal when she gets out of control.

Bruv, everything depends on the individual.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2014
koyyes: ladies, the earlier you stop seeing yourselves or hanging around with boys who see you as seex objects, the better for you and yourself confidence. Some real guys don't really care about all that nonsense .

Big fat lie! No real guy don't care about curves. Only dogs chase after flat girls.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

So they say...You have problem with that?
Yes!!! Take your shiiiit outta my space.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:
Yes!!! Take your shiiiit outta my space.
Hey flatty...you don't have a space here. Only the bootilicious are allowed to own a space. So take your flat ass** off my face
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Hey flatty...you don't have a space here. Only the bootilicious are allowed to own a space. So take your flat ass** off my face

Goddamn son!

You just destroyed the vibe on the thread by chasing the chic with the biggest batty away for no reason. smh. undecided
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, everything depends on the individual.

I guess you are right.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by faithboi: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2014
KillerBeauty: When u put on a nice dress. view from the front is smiley wink smiley smiley

View from the back is cry cry cry cry
I'll start my own assessment screening to ascertain and verify ur claims on our poor and fragile ladies...and if u r wrong I'd report u because what u av jus done is d "Rusticating under bayalohemphis inDusis,the inkomy of artiphoshish embolar"(not ebola)....I've said this cos it is a crime to accuse the ladies falsely...we cAll it FELony in law,but in medicine we call it STANDony...So I won't be a party saying they look smiley wink in front and cry cry behind...in d country where I come from its called PHEDIMORODY in d country where I am now,its called PHOYAKENUMU in d country where am going it's called EMBALASTINGO.....
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by hensben(m): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
you mad bro..no offence grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Goddamn son!

You just destroyed the vibe on the thread by chasing the chic with the biggest batty away for no reason. smh. undecided

The chic ain't get a bit of ass***.....It's all bony and I can't stand a bitch* that can't ride. Good radiance tongue
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, you need to tell the size of ya behind-based planet.

Who knows I might become a fan and sing some lovely Dolly Parton lyrics for you. tongue

100' tongue tongue tongue
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by curiouses: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2014
hensben: you mad bro..no offence grin
So they say...No to bony fish grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Donmichaelz(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2014
eyah I didn't know these is what there are passing through... Co's av been insulting girls wit flat butt Since
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by easystudy101: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2014
lol, somebody get time to think out dis kind tin

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2014
DollyParton1:

100' tongue tongue tongue

Lol, you're sly. tongue

Send me a sneak peek via PM, I wanna see if you're telling porkies or not.

The donny, curiouses, said you're lying. tongue

So, it's only right that you try to prove the doubter wrong.

And like Dolly Parton said in "Try": You gotta try(Try and try and try). cool
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by DollyParton1(f): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahahahhahaha. I no blame u @all.
I'm not assless na, I still gat sumtyn to hold onto na. My hips/ass na 39. I'm aiming @45 by d tym am done with child-bearing...lol
39 is big by all standards, except if you are from Zimbabwe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.