Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41811 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by weezii(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well back then I also met a girl on facebook, pics were okay, we exchanged phone numbers, voice was quite sweet to the ears, but when we met twas something else.

As if destiny was changed... Since then I got extra cautious and stopped trusting what I see online easily.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2015
marieolae:
hehe aww smiley

See where I find u.. nairaland. Am quite sure u can't remember me. Miguel liver like u.. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Them even plenty for here
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omg.. Them full every where.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by RapLawd(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol. grin grin I havent experiend any of it.

That's cus you ain't looking for such, it is only those that like and click on every damn post by any ladish moniker that get "CATFISHED"

Your Signature thou... you must be a commandant from birth!!!

#RapLawd[/right]
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm...when next is she going to create a thread? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Kobomax(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2018
There is this one I'm about to hook up with. Every time I asked her for a video chat she has turned me down and this is seriously dulling me from inviting her over. Don't get me wrong, her photos are minty...fresh and all but I'm a techies geek and I know what's available on mobile app stores for beautification. I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them dashed.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by AlphaCEO: 2:23am On Aug 03, 2021
marieolae:
For those who don't know the meaning of "catifished", it is a slang term for being deceived. In our generation today, a lot of people tend to use filters, photoshop and specific angles to beautify their pictures. But this has gotten to a whole new level. Instagram, facebook, twitter have become the foundation of catfishes. They deceive people online,creating an image of what they are not. The question is...have you ever hooked up with a guy/girl that totally disappointed you? Share your stories. Here are some of the catfishiest girls on the internet
Lol... Tasty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.