Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41840 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: bounce nigga

^^^thee u go again... dark skin female r naturally aggressive...no good morning Mr cork,hello Mr cork or hiya Mr cork....the first tin that came outta her wide Ghana mouth on a beautiful day like this is: bounce niiga ... Black women . .we giv up!! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2014
People don't really understand that this world is a small place. One girl that my cousin met on facebook was an example. Seriously I was like..."Wow Ken are u sure she's the one?"shockedshockedshocked. She came to visit us and after her visit,she noticed that Ken was disappointed n she didn't visit again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: People don't really understand that this world is a small place. One girl that my cousin met on facebook was an example. Seriously I was like..."Wow Ken are u sure she's the one?"shockedshockedshocked. She came to visit us and after her visit,she noticed that Ken was disappointed n she didn't visit again.

I saw your picture...That looks...Photoshopped tooo
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

I saw your picture...That looks...Photoshopped tooo
My dear I don't do that sh1t. If u have been seeing all my profile pix u won't say that,guess u are new here.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2014
If at all I have interest in a girl online. This what I do. I will first of all scan through her ugly pix(you know what I mean) The one that are not good looking and compare to her good looking. If I see any flaus I backoff.

And If All are edited(colored anyhow). I assume she's not beautiful.

I don't look at one-two pics before judging a girls beauty online. Her natural pics most surpass edited one before developing interest.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Eyop: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
My dear I don't do that sh1t.[b] If u have been seeing all my profile pix [/b]u won't say that,guess u are new here.
Me i never see oooo and i just dey wait kampe to see lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Ahahahahahahaha Nor be small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like christmas goat...

well since ma mind don dey there now....i dont have any option than to Bleep her like that, she con even dey form....omo i just remove her cloth sharp sharp, wetin dey do you....you nor go focuse....person like me won manage you self..you nor happy...na so she calm down oooo...i close eyes Bleep her...gave her transport to move immediately...

That thing make me nor day do online or social network runs again.

Lier. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Eyop:
Me i never see oooo and i just dey wait kampe to see lipsrsealed
See what?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Em nor born her well make she come again.... grin grin grin grin
priscaoge: People don't really understand that this world is a small place. One girl that my cousin met on facebook was an example. Seriously I was like..."Wow Ken are u sure she's the one?"shockedshockedshocked. She came to visit us and after her visit,she noticed that Ken was disappointed n she didn't visit again.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Eyop: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
See what?
na only that profile pic me i dey see..so i dey wait to see another one
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
be like say na your sister ooooo....because i dont understand na lie wey you dey talk....
Logicalmindy:

Lier. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Em nor born her well make she come again.... grin grin grin grin
Seriously She never did. She had few pics on her Facebook gallery. After that day my cousin said he won't date anyone he met online cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Eyop:
na only that profile pic me i dey see..so i dey wait to see another one
U must be blind
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Eyop: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
U must be blind
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
My dear I don't do that sh1t. If u have been seeing all my profile pix u won't say that,guess u are new here.

But, I am talking about your profile pix..check it out yasef
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

But, I am talking about your profile pix..check it out yasef
And Which one am I talking about? My dp?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Make una upload una pics...make we know if na photoshop...oya Marieolae, Kachisbarbie...make una start...
Lol...I use my unedited pics as my dp when I feel like. I don't even have pics again, bc I have lost all my pictures due to ma fone crash. But amma hustle one from sumwhr
marieolae: lmaooo the power of filters and photoshop. There's nothing wrong with filter or nefin...but when you OVER do it, and u end up looking like anoda person..then I think its a problem. Some people can spend up to 5 hours just editing a picture
Yea, that's the problem, she over-filters it. I still wanna know the app they use, my yungsis said Instagram- she helps edit my pics as @when due, but the kind filters am seeing these days, e pass instagram o.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Sammyblaq(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea. I have this Fb friend - a girl....her pics are always clean and all that, hitting awesome likes.
Then one say I saw her in the market, if not that I have spiritual eyes, I wouldn't have recognised her...
The difference was too much, she wasn't even looking tidy, she wore this fairly transparent skirt and her undies could be seen faintly from it.
Later in the evening, she sent me a FB message 'wow u look bigger nd more beautiful in reality', I just replied 'you too'.

What more could I say? embarassed
like sewiously...i termed it 'fakey'.
Her PM to you later was to clear wave. I know for her mind she been say 'fuckup day'.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
..what is cat fish?..is it like eatin punnny? Please explain...somebody angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by tayoxx(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
e get one ugly girl wey dey my lodge. ..Jesus if u see her picture. ..d dey wey I dey go tru her system eh...If u see her pictures. ..she set...No pimple for face and light skinned. ...but for real eh black spot full her face, her leg don bend...she ugly die

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
And Which one am I talking about? My dp?

Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol...I use my unedited pics as my dp when I feel like. I don't even have pics again, bc I have lost all my pictures due to ma fone crash. But amma hustle one from sumwhr

Yea, that's the problem, she over-filters it. I still wanna know the app they use, my yungsis said Instagram- she helps edit my pics as @when due, but the kind filters am seeing these days, e pass instagram o.
There are certain phones that there camera is always sharp and cute. The phone I was using before has 8MP and i use it to snap some pics.

U said Instagram does that? Haven't noticed,will like to know how they filter it cos am on Instagram. If u know any other way to filter pics place let me know as well.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Yes
Sorry Bro, always remember to take a chilled bottle of alomo any time u wake-up because it's like hangover de do u strong things this morning cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Sorry Bro, always remember to take a chilled bottle of alomo any time u wake-up because it's like hangover de do u strong things this morning cheesy cheesy

Olomo ko. Opa eyin ni.

You are trying to claim, I dont know what I am seeing...

Sit down there...
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
There are certain phones that there camera is always sharp and cute. The phone I was using before has 8MP and i use it to snap some pics.

U said Instagram does that? Haven't noticed,will like to know how they filter it cos am on Instagram. If u know any other way to filter pics place let me know as well.
Yea. My phone camera gives me neat shots, but I think the filter they have problem with is the coloured ones like my dp. I'm not on instagram o, so I don't even know how she dey do am.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2014
frankben1: I spent 5mins to type that and all you could say is "OK". SMH...

Diaris god o
frankben?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Olomo ko. Opa eyin ni.

You are trying to claim, I dont know what I am seeing...

Sit down there...
Claim what? Maybe u live a fake life,sorry I don't if That's what u mean.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yea. My phone camera gives me neat shots, but I think the filter they have problem with is the coloured ones like my dp. I'm not on instagram o, so I don't even know how she dey do am.
Okkkk now I understand. Do u use app to give it that colour Or it's from ur camera?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Okkkk now I understand. Do u use app to give it that colour Or it's from ur camera?
Na the instagram be the app na. It's my yungsis that does it for me.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Claim what? Maybe u live a fake life,sorry I don't if That's what u mean.

Fake life ke? I am a guy...Guys are always fugly. We dont care. No matter how ugly a guy is, he will still date the most beautiful girl in town. So, derris nothing to fake here. So priscaoge is filtering her pix.

Beside, if I upload my pix...you will kiss it all day.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Na the instagram be the app na. It's my yungsis that does it for me.
Oh i understand u now,it's really Nice. Don't know how they filter some pics, I thought I can use instagram to do it.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Elantracey:

I've met some catfished guys grin
lol...tell me something. Gist me abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.