Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41814 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by jnrbayano(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
If I you ask me to make a choice from the pictures both real and catfished you posted I would answer "no thanks"

The "catfish" here is synonymous to "Moju Powder"
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebonyeyez: I agree with you, as a matter of fact. My Facebook friends in our group came together
to help expose this catfish bitch who lied about everything. She lied about photos, post, copied and pasted everything. We exposed her and made a video about catfish awareness and shared the video within our group circle. The catfish found out about it and deleted the account. We used master persuasiveness, and prescreening other friends of the catfish that were friends with us but not in our group. We found over 30 catfish men and women, well.... mostly women. Long story short the leader of our group deleted over 500 people who didn't believe him after hardcore evidence as well as video. Smh its sad but true.
wow this is really sad. This catfishiness just needs to stop. I mean what do people gain? Using somebody elses picture is jus so silly to me. Really we should learn to love who we are..nd accept our flaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano: If I you ask me to make a choice from the pictures both real and catfished you posted I would answer "no thanks"

The "catfish" here is synonymous to "Moju Powder"
lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lovelyronke20(f): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: For those who don't know the meaning of "catifished", it is a slang term for being deceived. In our generation today, a lot of people tend to use filters, photoshop and specific angles to beautify their pictures. But this has gotten to a whole new level. Instagram, facebook, twitter have become the foundation of catfishes. They deceive people online,creating an image of what they are not. The question is...have you ever hooked up with a guy/girl that totally disappointed you? Share your stories. Here are some of the catfishiest girls on the internet

no
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
FlowerPower please comment, instead Of veiwing this topic for 10 hours
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Baddestguyp(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
no, I've only been watermeloned grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Lol let's keep it going
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by isacolukay(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2014
YES!!! Infact, I should be awarded as the biggest beneficiary in catfish history.
E get one babe wey I catch for 2go back in d days, told me she just came back from Yankee (fine gal, beautiful face), I just dey happy say I don hammer! We got it on and I invited her home. She accepted o! I come go dey prepare the kain chaw wey I never prepare b4 for my life. Wen I went to pick her at d junction, I was taken aback by what I saw. I wan run but for where? She saw me wit d phone in my ear as I called her.
I swear the gal fat pass Lepacious Bose (and I'm not exaggerating). As I carry am reach house dat day, I lock up, at least, she don come she don come she must collect dis nyt, 2moro morning, make she dey go.
D gal no gree comot o. I had to beg a female friend to come pose as my gf and pick quarrel with her before she raised up her large body to leave.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Ahahahahahahaha Nor be small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like christmas goat...

well since ma mind don dey there now....i dont have any option than to Bleep her like that, she con even dey form....omo i just remove her cloth sharp sharp, wetin dey do you....you nor go focuse....person like me won manage you self..you nor happy...na so she calm down oooo...i close eyes Bleep her...gave her transport to move immediately...

That thing make me nor day do online or social network runs again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Dreyl(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
It's not only catfish it's Tilapia fish
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Ahahahahahahaha Nor be small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like christmas goat...

well since ma mind don dey there now....i dont have any option than to Bleep her like that, she con even dey form....omo i just remove her cloth sharp sharp, wetin dey do you....you nor go focuse....person like me won manage you self..you nor happy...na so she calm down oooo...i close eyes Bleep her...gave her transport to move immediately...

lool I can't laugh to much I will just die lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Ahahahahahahaha Nor be small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like christmas goat...

Oh boy...

eh be like say some chicks they steal photo for facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014

Some will even fake voice on phone, skype, icq...smh

I hate online date

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2014
hmmmm nor be small thing ma dear....i nor fit cry.. cry cry cry cry cry
marieolae: lool I can't laugh to much I will just die lmaooo
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Nor be small brov....some go even dey form classy
Johnwizzy:

Some will even fake voice on phone, skype, icq...smh

I hate online date

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: hmmmm nor be small thing ma dear....i nor fit cry.. cry cry cry cry cry
lol smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Omo i be won run oooo...wey i see her oversize jean and all this aba made tops....con look like those girls wey dey sell pepper for market....chai a whole me....i don suffer ooooooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
marieolae: lool I can't laugh to much I will just die lmaooo
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2014
MEHN THIS HOES AINT LOYAL WID NEFIN. WID RELATIONSHIPS...NOW WID DERE PICTURES. FUK DESE BI*TCHES

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Omo i be won run oooo...wey i see her oversize jean and all this aba made tops....con look like those girls wey dey sell pepper for market....chai a whole me....i don suffer ooooooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
nawa for some girls sha
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2014
datguyojay: MEHN THIS HOES AINT LOYAL WID NEFIN. WID RELATIONSHIPS...NOW WID DERE PICTURES. FUK DESE BI*TCHES
take it easy my brother lol
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Make I no talk wetin happen to me in 1958 grin grin wen I invite somebody through 2go...Girls Girls deriiiiissss God oOOOooooo.the babe just make my guys finish me with laughter angry no be person tell me to delet 2go from my phone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Hope you ain't one of em @marieolae(f) wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Hope you ain't one of em @marieolae(f) wink wink wink wink wink
as u can see my profilepic is nt edited..
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: For those who don't know the meaning of "catifished", it is a slang term for being deceived. In our generation today, a lot of people tend to use filters, photoshop and specific angles to beautify their pictures. But this has gotten to a whole new level. Instagram, facebook, twitter have become the foundation of catfishes. They deceive people online,creating an image of what they are not. The question is...have you ever hooked up with a guy/girl that totally disappointed you? Share your stories. Here are some of the catfishiest girls on the internet

. .which fish?...r u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Aint seeing any pics ooooo.....aint with my glasses today....lol tongue tongue tongue tongue
marieolae: as u can see my profilepic is nt edited..
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Yea. I have this Fb friend - a girl....her pics are always clean and all that, hitting awesome likes.
Then one say I saw her in the market, if not that I have spiritual eyes, I wouldn't have recognised her...
The difference was too much, she wasn't even looking tidy, she wore this fairly transparent skirt and her undies could be seen faintly from it.
Later in the evening, she sent me a FB message 'wow u look bigger nd more beautiful in reality', I just replied 'you too'.

What more could I say? embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

. .which fish?...r u light skin? angry
bounce nigga

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
lol
Kachisbarbie: Yea. I have this Fb friend - a girl....her pics are always clean and all that, hitting awesome likes.
Then one say I saw her in the market, if not that I have spiritual eyes, I wouldn't have recognised her...
The difference was too much, she wasn't even looking tidy, she wore this fairly transparent skirt and her undies could be seen faintly from it.
Later in the evening, she sent me a FB message 'wow u look bigger nd more beautiful in reality', I just replied 'you too'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea. I have this Fb friend - a girl....her pics are always clean and all that, hitting awesome likes.

lmaooo the power of filters and photoshop. There's nothing wrong with filter or nefin...but when you OVER do it, and u end up looking like anoda person..then I think its a problem. Some people can spend up to 5 hours just editing a picture
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Make una upload una pics...make we know if na photoshop...oya Marieolae, Kachisbarbie...make una start...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.