Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40815 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by chimerase2: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Godson201333: Bt why do you have to keep the contact of your so called ex??
I do my broda but she has deleted everitin abt me FB etc grin
She de vex gon but as a cool headed guy I still call her
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by brainzdh(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2014
The monkey that waits to see d hunter receives the bullet in its eyes....Mbok, leave people's wives alone.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by allisonluvsu(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Malakh: we dont need all this vocabs because you wanna pass a simple message as saying frequent sex bonds the couples together emotionally
laughing in past tense
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Mikocake(m): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
hahaha...speaking the truth more than anything..till infinity

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by msmon(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2014
If it's that happens to you in actual sense, I will advice you to be careful because it will DEFINITELY affect you own marriage negatively when you effentually does.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by mikkymaths(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

lol
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by eunisam: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2014
leave married people alone. stop holding hands
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Going back to a married ex doesn't worth it,some ex can be handful,my two cent
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Qasim6(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2014
the place wey me don great dem gud nyt, i no dey great dem gud evenin again.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by disloman(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
This is what will make u not trusting ur wife cos U also doing.If as much they r married,U don't av to allow such intimacy anymore.U might b enjoying t now.Desist frm such.God bless.

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Malakh: we dont need all this vocabs because you wanna pass a simple message as saying frequent sex bonds the couples together emotionally
Okay. Noted.undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Infomizer: Okafor's law easily comes to mind...And maybe the Ex has a mumu-button that the spouse is yet to find.

Maybe he just wanted to express his opinion!
Now that you mention it, I get it. Thanks.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by seuncyber(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2014
I don't go back to weting I vormit

I move forward

Forward ever backward never

I was train to give out my used toy
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Op is dreaming about the puccies he has missed due to his recklessness grin

My Dad once said to me '' Do not use your wife as a girl friend''....in pidgin English No carry your wife do girl friend cheesy
I once prayed in those lines too: "Dear Lord, Don't allow me date my husband and marry my boyfriend" sad Amen.

5 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by elspycey(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞
. This is the most realistic equation ever.

6 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Onyiilugo(f): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2014
What goes around comes around.......U will be paid in ur own coin.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Na tru sha, dat kind love no dey quick die. Buh Op, u get mind oo! U dey bounce wit ur married ex grin

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by udemzyudex(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2014
I heard this from a radio presenter,he said if she cheat on you and you forgive her. She will still cheat again.

So its better to let her go,forget anything about her.

sometimes relationship don't break up because one partner cheated on the other, but the fact that you're now calling each other EX, nothing should go on between the both of you again.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nightingale99(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2014
@ OP. For person wife again abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Truckpusher(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: I once prayed in those lines too: "Dear Lord, Don't allow me date my husband and marry my boyfriend" sad Amen.
My dear there is no made in heaven marriage in this life.

The best you can do is to give yourself selflessly and expect complimented in either by love and good understanding in return and nothing more, but my best advice still remains that peeps shouldn't just marry because everyone is getting married or for some flimsy excuses.

The best marriages I've seen so far was built on tolerance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by allanphash7(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2014
this is exactly wat is going on with me, pls wat can i do
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
...Ex is being called ex for the reason he or she is off ones life.There is no fun in mingling with a married ex.She must have left you knowing there is no future with you.Why destroy her future?Buddy,put yourself in the shoes of the husband of your married ex,don't you feel any pain?What goes around,comes around.It is no biggy,if your ex is still single-you can even do the dirty thing on the street,that's your headache.With a married woman,please don't do it...
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by hippyzuki(f): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2014
It's wrong. Very Very wrong. Op if she luvd u as she claimed she would have waited till ur ready. This is the mistake pple make she's in love wiv me, his in love wiv me. Na fire u de enter so oooo. Tht being sed b4 I can X some1 I go no say I don trryy 4 ur matter. Cos bros when ur tenure don expire, no re election. Exs are very sensitive overly sensitive sometimes. Best to let sleeping dogs lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by ceekay247: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2014
I was in that same situation but determination and dedication to spouse helped out.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: I once prayed in those lines too: "Dear Lord, Don't allow me date my husband and marry my boyfriend" sad Amen.
This prayer is heavy and full of sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizTyna(f): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Not me,once we break up it is goodbye except the once in a year birthday msgs. What I tell people is once u break up, stop all communication for a while,until u both feel u have moved on. Sneaking around with an ex is just tacky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2014

Every person you date goes with a part of you and it can never be retrieved or recovered. The more you date the less you have to give to your wife/husband when you settle. God wasn't stupid when he said that we must wait for that only one person he has for each and every of us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by ITbomb(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Where is chymystique when you need her
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by duni04(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2014
LordRepz: Why complicate things? If you two were really in love,why then is she your 'ex'? Life can be lived more easily...
Abi undecided
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by slap1(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2014
The OP merely expressed himself and some of you are already accusing him of infidelity.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2014
@ Op my brother, you really need to repent from that act. With what you have narrated it also mean you still have an errection when you remember them. All signs shows you had sex with the one that you always walk pass the street with. My bro please change from that habit coz your days are numbered. You wouldn't like it if someone is holding your wife walk pass the street, so don't do it to another man..
As for my dear ladies, learn to say goodbye and truly mean it. I believe marriage is all about love so if you are married and still go out to meet your ex then you need some serious deliverance.
The truth is....you are already married and no matter how hard you try, you can't marry your ex unless you believe in divorce which is another option you shouldn't think else you will regret and cause the day they gave birth to you.
What assurance do you have that you ex won't disappoint you knowing fully well that he/she may decide to marry someday and that's the end.And also knowimg fully well that you have had sex with your husband he will surely push u out to go back to your husband.. Don't ruin your future. Stay with with your partner,learn how to love them and forget your ex. May God give you the grace to say no.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by passionate88: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

This Okafor sef ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / What Do Women Think When They Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.