Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40819 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
raumdeuter: Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

this formula is not totally correct as it is incomplete .....in continuation....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..IF AND ONLY IF the knacker and the knackee are in AGREEMENT on the subject matter(no matter how u shine the Congo) else there cannot be a definite answer to the equation...AGREEMENT is the key (art of seduction comes in:some use sex, others use money or whatever it is u take hold her for work that time before).... I no miss that class one day wink
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by 2nex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
we canot force love..once its over den its over..it simply means ur time wt dm has xpired.so y nt acept d fact n mv on..instd of holdn bk,cut al means of contat
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Do you know that many ignorant people still follow horoscope to know if they can marry their ex?
But the fact is, our destinies are not in the stars, but in our own hands.

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
shocked

I'm going through all my shared posts at the momnt..
And I saw this.

All I can say is Waow!

Truckpusher:
My dear there is no made in heaven marriage in this life.

The best you can do is to give yourself selflessly and expect complimented in either by love and good understanding in return and nothing more, but my best advice still remains that peeps shouldn't just marry because everyone is getting married or for some flimsy excuses.

The best marriages I've seen so far was built on tolerance.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by EstarKeys(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:
There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
always folow ur heart as far as d love is shared rationally
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Truckpusher(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

I'm going through all my shared posts at the momnt..
And I saw this.

All I can say is Waow!

I love you mizzy kiss
This year is yours to dictate to the gods what you want and the almighty will grant them.

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 5:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I love you mizzy kiss
This year is yours to dictate to the gods what you want and the almighty will grant them.

God bless you Truckpusher smiley

Amen.

Happy New Year.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Facebook just reminded me of this article.
It is really happening.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
EstarKeys:
always folow ur heart as far as d love is shared rationally

But we must not follow our hearts foolishly.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by demiiii(f): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice write up. So inspiring
Orikinla:
There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.