Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40812 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by segradino(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Iyen lewu o

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d cheapest data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by zizytd(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Someone expresses himself, he becomes a bad person. What I hate most abt we Nigerians, we r very religious, and fail to be realistic, someone will say something that happens to most of us, we will be forming saints and best pple in d world.

10 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by coolsegun2002: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Ladies usually fall into this shiit more than guys...they are in love with a guy,, usually their university boyfriend...but out of impatience nd seeing marriage proposal from the working class guy as a job opportunity they don't wanna miss...they get married leaving their heart desire...nd GBAM!!!!! they realise it's forever....yrs go bye nd all they do is endure rather dan enjoy their marriage...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2014
chai! OP, Luv good ooo, but......
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Aijalon: Yeah.............Im eeven a victim cry cry

chai! sori, na normal tin ooo.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2014
skimarvel: Abeg oooooo...i no sabi wetin i go type oooooo...make pesin bail me out o

bro, abeg u dey prison?
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Godson201333: Bt why do you have to keep the contact of your so called ex??

Question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by faithboi: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2014
opps.....please guys,my ex still calls me,she's married now for about a year,and when ever she wants to drop the call,she'll say she just wanted to laugh and be happy......should I stop dis,& how if I shuld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Keep feeling like a Superstar, don't forget your Wife will also be someone's Ex.

Karma is a Bit**ch!

A big tym LovePeddler bro.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by nairaman66(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

Reminds me of Gay Lussac's Law!! Provided all temperature and pressure are constant!! grin

3 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Burntcoal(f): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Dis is very true. when I was in schl I dated Dis guy for almost 3yrs n before den we we started dating we av been good friends. we went tru so many good tyms 2geda dat I can barely remember d bad ones. after d break up which was on something trivial we still remained friends.

right nw am engaged n I can say I still enjoyed it with him dan d present guy cos it was fun with him, weneva we see we reminiscence abt d old Gud days which brings more laughter n colour to my face.

I can't even bring myself to call him my ex bt I tank God for d friend I have in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by gistmelove(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Urgent Needed
Location: Ajah/ibeju lekki Area, Abeokuta,Ibadan,Port Harcourt
Send Ur C.v to: batlanrooftile@gmail.com
Contact No: 08120819063, 08085310359
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Dear lord, I don't know what I'm doing here ......

Ama awan owo akama nkpa ison.....

Finish!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: My dear there is no made in heaven marriage in this life.

The best you can do is to give yourself selflessly and expect complimented in either by love and good understanding in return and nothing more, but my best advice still remains that peeps shouldn't just marry because everyone is getting married or for some flimsy excuses.

The best marriages I've seen so far was built on tolerance.

Example pls
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Henrypraise: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2014
D op's write up is a clear psychological situation of the road not taken, I have seen tins like dis, especially in students relationship (more on dos hu co habited)

Most tyms wen des women ar left to do dia will i.e go bak n marrt d ex, de discova, its all vain n not wat de tink, my advice women stat focus n nurture ur marriages, stop allowin telemundo/ mytv distract u. Marriage is a sacred union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Haggadah: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
abeg who be okafor
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by InvertedHammer: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2014
urhoboman: So u were holding hand with a married woman and displaying love in public? SMH.

\
Are you still surprised at why people die of unknown causes?.. .This is it!!!

A man who dances to the melodious flattery of a woman usually ends up in the belly of a beast.

OP is walking a slippery slope. It will only be a matter of time when....

/
?

3 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by adorable29(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
birdman: They think they are still in love with you because you are now on the other side of the fence, and the grass always look greener over there. Please leave married women alone, that is a siren song you are hearing. Word for d wise.

You speak with wisdom. People desire what they can't have....

In any case, a wise married man/woman will know better than to complicate his life by communicating with an ex he still has feelings for. Be smart and proactive enough to ask yourself "WHAT IS THE POINT?"

The key is "moving on". Forward and not backwards.

3 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by chucky234(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Still in love with four of my EXs including Khiaa
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP, you are doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Let the past remain in the past and stop moving around holding another man's wife in the public. Such glory is not for you anymore. THERE IS NEVER A TIME TOO LATE TO STOP WHAT IS BAD.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by barnabas91: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2014
LordRepz: Why complicate things? If you two were really in love,why then is she your 'ex'? Life can be lived more easily...
Hellooo, he just said that they left because he wasn't ready at the point they were. So quit ţђę criticism
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by camronid(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Just discovered my gf got engaged over a month ago, and kept it all to herself till I found out the truth. She claims she was forced into it, and that she still loves me. Am like really! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Vicotex(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked.[quote author=raumdeuter]Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

i luv diz dude *no homo*

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Seandeeds(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2014
It happens like that sometimes, especially if you showed the girl great love throughout your period together.

However, if you are not together anymore, get over it. Do not destroy the great marriage because of some ex. Love alone doesn't make a great marriage. Love contributes just about 30%, which in my opinion isn't worth destroying your marriage for.

You leaving your ex doesn't make you a bad person. So many factors affect relationships, not just love.

Ladies, can you marry a lazy man, a violent man, NFA etc, simply because you love him? Same goes for men.

By His grace, I'm happily married to a woman I love so much. We discuss this issue at home everytime and my wife agrees with me. The major problems ladies have is love. They fall blindly in love with a guy and neglect the more important things. This is applicable to men too.
There's more to relationships and marriage than love.

Once you are married, your ex is history, let him or her go. Please, do not misunderstand me, love is beautiful thing and I'm not saying you should go marry someone you don't love. All I'm saying address the most important stuff.

To all Exs, please do not destroy your beautiful home because of some yeye love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Jdfada: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Going back to an ex... Bad move especially if he/she is now married. U op that is displaying love with someone wife in public U are intentionally looking for trouble. That's wicked of u.

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by avuekwe(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
coolsegun2002: Ladies usually fall into this shiit more than guys...they are in love with a guy,, usually their university boyfriend...but out of impatience nd seeing marriage proposal from the working class guy as a job opportunity they don't wanna miss...they get married leaving their heart desire...nd GBAM!!!!! they realise it's forever....yrs go bye nd all they do is endure rather dan enjoy their marriage...

another example is when you date ur university boyfriend and u guys go through thick and thin for years after graduation . When he becomes comfortable, he sees a small chick and leaves u for her abandoning you when you guys are at the finishing line. For me, it's better to remain single cos u can't forget all the years of happy memories in a twinkle of an eye. U may never find happiness with another so to spare an innocent bobo misery when he comes into ur life later, just kuku stay on your own jeje. This love matter aint easy at all. I never prayed for this, but it happened.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by egopersonified(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
urhoboman: So u were holding hand with a married woman and displaying love in public? SMH.

Dont worry, he would soon open thread about how is wife is walking down the street holding and kissing her ex.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by ichidodo: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
What has love got to do with this?!...
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Every person you date goes with a part of you and it can never be retrieved or recovered. The more you date the less you have to give to your wife/husband when you settle. God wasn't stupid when he said that we must wait for that only one person he has for each and every of us.
wise talk!.. u ve said it all. let those who ve ears let dem hear. sefini!!!!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by noah24(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
My guy....u neva see anytin......com try am fo my town...u go knw wetin dey!!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
faithboi: opps.....please guys,my ex still calls me,she's married now for about a year,and when ever she wants to drop the call,she'll say she just wanted to laugh and be happy......should I stop dis,& how if I shuld
hmmmm it sound friendly. but pls discourage it wit all ur might.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
I love the fact that babes are just so fragile hearted...... when she truly loves you , the probability of getting on after breakup is so so high*smiles*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.