Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40822 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Most times, a sexless affair may likely not leave any strong feeling

Why we should not sleep around

Sex is marriage,sex is the greatest blood covenant and when you sleep indiscriminately with anyone,you share the curses and not the blessings because it is an illicit sex even if you use a hundred condoms..

You must also understand that every person you have sexual intimacy with goes with a part of you and it can never be retrieved or recovered.

The more people you date or sleep with,the more curses you bring upon yourself and the less of you will be left to give to your wife/husband when you settle.

God wasn't trying to punish us when he said that we must wait for that only one person that will be your spouse.

It is very difficult to wait till after marriage to have sexual intimacy i agree but lets try our utmost best to be sure that the person we ever choose to date is really interested in marrying us.

Now you know why surveys have reported that married people are among the most unfaithful in the world and i guess they usually cheat with an ex because. most of them can't let go of the part of them in their past lover(s)

Hope this helps.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MAYOWAAK: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Definition of EX-Your time has [b]ex[/b]pired,thanks for the [b]ex[/b]perience now [b]ex[/b]it my life.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
"MARRIAGE VOWS"... "FORSAKING ALL OTHERS".

Those are serious words, but they are in there for a reason. forsaking all others means that there are going to be relationships that you both have to let go, and it wouldn't be called "forsaking" if it was comfortable, and easy to do. It may be difficult, but at this point, you have decide if you choose your ex's mom to be happy, because you are her friend, or if you choose your husband or wife, who you have to come home to everyday, and live with, and respect, and earn respect and trust from to be happy.

Last thing.... Think about this.... a lot of friendships fade over time, and you move on to other friends.... why put something that you are committing to forever, in jeopardy over something that can fade anyday now.

You can do it without being mean, just gradually stop calling, emailing, and answering her calls.... it will fade sooner then you think... with no hurt feelings, and a happy and stronger marriage. Trust me, he will love you more for it. God Bless

.....Culled from yahoo questions
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080527102438AAI2bZt
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MabraO: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2014
tpia1: This virginity thing is really doing a number on you people's psyche.

Does virginity correlate with the topic?
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by chymystique(f): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2014
ITbomb: Where is chymystique when you need her

Lol.... This thread is for you not me and you know it.. Dunno what u expect me to say sef tongue wink
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Ninapha(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
vision2050: Lust I think

somethings shd be left in the past. And for my fellow women be wise, no ''ex'' is more important than the man who married u with all ur weaknesses and strenght.

I remember one lady dat was having such issue and i adviced her to ask the man to divorce his wife and she too wd, so dat they cd seal their love, guess what? That lover-man never called again.

Onye aworiri ga agbara! Be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
chibabe3: You are actually involved in breaking homes and should stop holding hands and walking with your ex in public. END THE RELATIONSHIP NOW or someone else may do it to you. HOW WILL YOU FEEL
Are u referring to me or you are asking me how wud I feel if I were the OP?
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by UncleBen002: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Ok then i don agree,ehem mr NL top oga thenks for accepting my NL proposal ,cheers every body
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
For me,love never dies.
Just know your limits. Draw your boundary and be diligent in marking it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by fonssy(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Why do we Nigerians claim self righteousness too much? There are different types of Ex(s). They are ones you dated for sexual pleasures and ones you were really in love with, hoped you will marry them but could not, cos of tribal reasons, parental acceptance or genotype issues. So such Ex is difficult to forget even after you are married especially if the person was considered a perfect partner compared to your spouse. The only thing you can do is to concentrate on loving your spouse and limit communications as much as possible with such Ex and know that adultery is a sin no matter how tempted you are
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by kunlesehan(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
hmmmm...well said.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by amarige(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
The worst thing any married couple would do to themselves is going back to his/her ex. Its would not break up the home alone, it would destroy their image.

The past is past and it shld be left there. Even if they were given a chance to leave their husband/wife to marry the so called ex, what is/are the chances that its going to work out?

Just because you had wonderful memories when dating is not enough reason to break a home. You won't know the value of what you have until you loose it. No matter what is happening between a couple, work it out than going to your ex. Nobody is perfect including the so called ex.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
anitank:
Odimma!

Rapu onye nzuzu afu
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by fitzmayowa: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

Falls from mango tree...grin
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by xtervaganza(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
urhoboman: So u were holding hand with a married woman and displaying love in public? SMH.
no mind am

He de play with magun
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
ama vivtim too oo
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
ama victim too oo
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by TS2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Malakh: we dont need all this vocabs because you wanna pass a simple message as saying frequent sex bonds the couples together emotionally

Y the beef?
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by TS2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
LordRepz: Why complicate things? If you two were really in love,why then is she your 'ex'? Life can be lived more easily...

Because not everybody you love or loved is the right person for you. Sometimes you have to oick your head over your heart.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
fonssy: Why do we Nigerians claim self righteousness too much? There are different types of Ex(s). They are ones you dated for sexual pleasures and ones you were really in love with, hoped you will marry them but could not, cos of tribal reasons, parental acceptance or genotype issues. So such Ex is difficult to forget even after you are married especially if the person was considered a perfect partner compared to your spouse. The only thing you can do is to concentrate on loving your spouse and limit communications as much as possible with such Ex and know that adultery is a sin no matter how tempted you are

1000 Likes.

Best comment so far.

Honesty is still the best policy instead of hypocrisy.

Thank you.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Mimienudles(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote
author=LordRepz]Why complicate things? If you two were really in
love,why then is she your 'ex'? Life can be lived more easily...[/quote] Your words touched me. They are real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
xtervaganza: no mind am

He de play with magun
grin grin grin

Na ordinary ex-girlfriend hand I hold and you dey hala, see the man hugging Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's booty and her husband did not hala! grin

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Arsenate(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ninapha:

somethings shd be left in the past. And for my fellow women be wise, no ''ex'' is more important than the man who married u with all ur weaknesses and strenght.

I remember one lady dat was having such issue and i adviced her to ask the man to divorce his wife and she too wd, so dat they cd seal their love, guess what? That lover-man never called again.

Onye aworiri ga agbara! Be wise.
an intelligent on a shoulder. kudos
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by drnoel: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
urhoboman: So u were holding hand with a married woman and displaying love in public? SMH.
One goat head for u. That is the height of amorality.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
drnoel:
One goat head for u. That is the height of amorality.
grin
Thank God na amorality and not immorality.
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Guidette(f): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
C 1 P = C ∞

LMAO. Doesnt work for me though tongue
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Rock212(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
chymystique: This topic is indeed for everyone. Hi Chym, the Rock is here.
Lol.... This thread is for you not me and you know it.. Dunno what u expect me to say sef tongue wink
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
A young woman actually broke the heart of a popular Nollywood actor when she returned to her ex-boyfriend.
He could not believe it, because he is finer and richer than her ex boyfriend.
He is married today, but tells me that he would have been happier married to his ex-girlfriend. But he made the mistake of trying to take advantage of another guy's girlfriend after she broke up with him. She was only using the Nollywood actor to console herself.
When you fish in troubled waters, you are less likely to hook the goldfish until the waters have settled.

Many girlfriends and boyfriends after break up look for consolations in the arms of others, but when they have recovered, they begin to miss their ex and often regret not reconciling with them.

When foolish pride, bad advice and insecurity cause lovers or couples to break up and later they realize their mistakes after THEY HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY ADVISED TO MOVE ON, but the advisers who tell them to MOVE ON are not in their shoes and cannot know what they are going through.
MOVE ON WITH WHOM?
MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER LOVE YOU AS YOUR EX?
MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER BE AS LOYAL TO YOU AS YOUR EX?
MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER MAKE YOU AS HAPPY AS YOUR EX?
MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER CARE AND PROTECT YOU LIKE YOUR EX?

The naive and unrealistic advice of MOVE ON after break up is not for everybody.

When I lost my mom when I was 30, her people quickly arranged a young woman to be my wife.
They said I needed a good woman to cook, wash, and comfort me.
She was fair, tall and sexy. But I rejected her, because it was wrong to arrange marriages for people who don't know or love themselves.
Many marriages have been arranged in similar circumstances and most of them end up with cases of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
I think the reason is due to a psycho-morphological attachment that's been built over time.
It is stronger if frequent sex was involved.

That said OP, I read your post twice but failed to get the ultimate goal for creating this thread, please enlighten me?

You are right,but in my own case,my ex as been hunting me since 2009,she wld go and come back,i av did all i can to dismiss her,but she to no avail,she is harrassing me,she as even threatened to deal with me,when she was even d one that called it off.she has an hidden agenda which is still unknown to me.i just keep running.her own too much.she wld even curse me and later apologise.

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Now look at the attached picture very well and tell me if that groom who was ogling at Tiwa Savage will not stray from his ignorant wife later?
Who knows how and why he married her?
For every married man or woman, there is a broken heart from the past.

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
sad That's some desperation and manipulation put together.
I'm sorry about that though.
IHate9ja1:
You are right,but in my own case,my ex as been hunting me since 2009,she wld go and come i av did all i can to dismiss her,but she aint bulging,she is even threaten do deal with me,when she was even d one that called it off.she has an hidden agenda which is still unknown to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.