Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines (49178 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / Breaking The Ice: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
anytime i use dis chat up lines on female girls, they always roll deir eyes and walk away sad
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2014
why sit paining you
aboyaji: just for the sake of front page. Making unnecessary statements
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by amynoacid(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: OP THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH

ABEG NAIRALANDERS TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF Y'ALL COULD CONGRATULATE ME ON THIS HAPPY DAYsmileywink
HBD sweets. Whers tha e-cake.
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by mencade5(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2014

...is typing a message
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by eedrees(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014

ABEG NAIRALANDERS TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF Y'ALL COULD CONGRATULATE ME ON THIS HAPPY DAYsmileywink
Happy birthday, wish u all u wish yourself
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
amynoacid: HBD sweets. Whers tha e-cake.
THANKSsmiley AS FOR THE CAKE AM STILL PREPARING IT gringrin
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
eedrees:
Happy birthday, wish u all u wish yourself
THANKSsmiley

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by bamite(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1: Seriously I've lost my sense of Humour because I didn't find this Funny - No Vex.
seconded, my bro
its lame. stopped reading after the 1st 1

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by henrinity(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014

..Happy birthday to you..wish u llnp and Ggmub!
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by kardinalz: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
chimoz: Can never use those on ladies. I havr never had a girlfriend. Never toasted a girl and I don't wish to.
Gay alert!!!
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Gozieekenkwo(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
valmunich: Na me fit die on top ur matter forget wizzy
Last week u no hear say I die for lizzy
I fit vex die again for you this week grin

guy n0 vex o0o, y0u kn0w Erigga? Dat s0ng title nah CART00N
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by dhameelolar(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2014

Hbd smiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by maynation(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
barackodam:

Sure... ....so
stop quoting me plzz undecided
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
dhameelolar:

Hbd smiley
THANK U NAMESAKEwinksmiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014

happy birthday to you sweety wink

Only opportunity to call you "sweety" grin grin
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Gorgeous58(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Solomon have 300 wives(not 700) and 700 concubines. Most of those aren't even Nigerian Chat-up lines.

Abeg ooo, which version of the bible did you see the above?
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
henrinity: ..Happy birthday to you..wish u llnp and Ggmub!
THANKSsmiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
best2com:

happy birthday to you sweety wink

Only opportunity to call you "sweety" grin grin
THANKS DEARsmiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Omezuu: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Solomon have 300 wives(not 700) and 700 concubines. Most of those aren't even Nigerian Chat-up lines.
Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Please confirm from the bible.
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by MrRhymes101(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014

where is our own share of d cake
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Wao! No. 2 does it for me. smiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by aboyaji(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
dridowu: thank u jare , i don 4gt say i book space, oya make i go edit
haha
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Jhosh(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: JOSHUA
A
Swaqqu min to badt.....Boni

V missed u bro
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Chibokgame: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
I love your smile.

Do you stay around here ?
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by valmunich(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Gozieekenkwo:
guy n0 vex o0o, y0u kn0w Erigga? Dat s0ng title nah CART00N
Yea, I like the boy flow
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
kardinalz: Gay alert!!!
You just reasoned like one.
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by oseiwe(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014

Happy Birthday to the egg in my roll and the i in my pad kiss grin
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by kingk(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014

ABEG NAIRALANDERS TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF Y'ALL COULD CONGRATULATE ME ON THIS HAPPY DAYsmileywink

@ bold^^^^ I thought you want us all to came and celebrate, eat and drink...choi!
anyway, here's for you

Heavenly Father, Please bless dhammyg, for today is her birthday. Dear Lord, please protect and guide dhammyg as she continues along the path you’ve chosen for her. Give her the courage to follow in your light, and feel your love wherever she goes.

Make her strong and give her the strength to make good decisions in the coming year. Keep her free from illness and sadness, for she is a truly good person who deserves happiness and success in all aspects of life.

We know that life is like a book. With each new chapter, we learn and grow towards what you would have us be. Bless dhammyg now on this day, and in the future.

In Christ Jesus name I pray,

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
kingk:

@ bold^^^^ I thought you want us all to came and celebrate, eat and drink...choi!
anyway, here's for you

Heavenly Father, Please bless dhammyg, for today is her birthday. Dear Lord, please protect and guide dhammyg as she continues along the path you’ve chosen for her. Give her the courage to follow in your light, and feel your love wherever she goes.

Make her strong and give her the strength to make good decisions in the coming year. Keep her free from illness and sadness, for she is a truly good person who deserves happiness and success in all aspects of life.

We know that life is like a book. With each new chapter, we learn and grow towards what you would have us be. Bless dhammyg now on this day, and in the future.

In Christ Jesus name I pray,

Amen.
AWWWWW.THANKS A LOT DEARsmiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
oseiwe:
Happy Birthday to the egg in my roll and the i in my pad kiss grin
THANKSsmiley
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by iceberylin(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
#8 is D0pe while #1 is outdated grin
Re: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines by thandii1: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
What is this I'm nigerian, and I do not use any of these lines, Neither do the nigerians I know. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.