Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83858 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Melahou(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
siobahn: Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue
clap ke...you forgot it happened in 9ja
i can see a security man coming to arrest him grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by igbsam(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians too copy.......
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink

Lol.. Pre-husband snatcher looool.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax: Risky business angry
,,.....Hmmmm.... undecided undecided
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Amazondepth(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wen u marry u go know say no b by all dis romance

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by fluxbush(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ugh!! This is so not romantic. Utterly tasteless and classless. Where are the security men when you need them? Two agbayas making a spectacle of themselves. Mtchewwww..

7 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Melahou(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
edozie04: Shoprite of all placesI swear him pocket go don empty finish b4 e propose
he would have done it on your street abi...
even if his pocket empty...he`s marrying the lady

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
bolafez: Hmmm,if unfortunately NO was her answer,how'll the guy leave there?
Chai! The shame ehn! If I dey there I go just assist am comot.

Ladies are unpredictable.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by DaWorshiper(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink
For your mind.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
ndeepurity:
like say the guy dey wash plate ba?
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Melahou(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am

what makes him mugu...
everybody cannot be as stingy as you grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by whizjay(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sharp Guy.......

E go hard before the girl say no sha......
grin grin grin

in front of all those people.......

Dont see what is romantic about proposing in a shopping mall sha......

Assuming it was me that was proposing,, I would have done it in a fancy resturant.... smiley smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
ARE U KINDOF OFSERIOUSLY SERIOUS shocked shocked shocked U CUTE?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by topemirates(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
gift01: OP don't lie to us. No be inside Shoprite Ikeja be dat

No, na surulere own
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Bryan12(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians copying oyinbons since 1500
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ,,.....Hmmmm.... undecided undecided
angry don't tell me that's what u want.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Braggante(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
He kneels on both legs?!!!! Who is this bush man!!!

Both legs?! That neccas Gay!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ndidibabe(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
fluxbush: Ugh!! This is so not romantic. Utterly tasteless and classless. Where are the security men when you need them? Two agbayas making a spectacle of themselves. Mtchewwww..
Very true.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dirty shoes grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
The babe no get swag self.... You wear this kind tin follow me comot wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Akalia(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
lol, u jux took it off ma fingers. Very fake , why mimic white folks style. Appreciate our traditional style. Why let d whole world know ur proposing as if it's their business
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
one word....ASS
They are ugly!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by eph12(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Shey I get this kind liver sha? ;( The guy go don sure die say her answer na yes o if not lipsrsealed
Lol. It looks dry to me mbok
I no even understand their outfit, dey for just convince each other to dress better na, for the shots.
My husband no for try this thing. I hate surprises except it's a car or house or sum designers shii grin

2 Likes

Tymax: angry don't tell me that's what u want.
....I like stuff like that...just that am a very shy and timid gehcry cry...

I admire guys who can have that level of confidence and boldness kiss kiss.....its romantic sha...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by holyfather(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
RUBBISH!

and ... must he kneel?
as if she's doing him a favour.

mscheww

all these naija-americana-wannabe hollywood crap
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by natureblack(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
bebe2: All this too much naahhhh

Just give am belle. shocked shocked

Dat na statement. Marry me

No be dis "will you marry me wahala"

Wat if she said no?
for me,I believe in "pregnancy before marriage"

Nigga gat to test-run his sh*t before purchase.

nigga scared of them "postinor 2" infested b*tches
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

Pathetic display. Shows total lack of planning and initiative.

This should be reserved for a private, quiet and romantic setting.

"Iyawo ti aba fi ijo fe, ijo na nio wo lo".
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tobbey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
siobahn: Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue

ABI. A BORING ONE
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....I like stuff like that...just that am a very shy and timid cry cry...

I admire guys who can have that level of confidence and boldness kiss kiss.....its romantic sha...
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by slap1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lady's got a nice figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.