Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83841 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Awwwwwww!!! grin
Naija sef...alof dem just dey look like say na acting dem dey do undecided.Na only one guy clap for d pix...smh

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
goalburner:
Hmmmm......my oga, I trust una
oga mi, hw far na? Where u go hide since?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ibdeals1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bryan12: Haters gon hate!
I am not a hater. I spoke my mind on their look not the situation. Is that okay?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Chillext(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
The two of dem be like

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

As if Africans even know what their way of life is anymore.

Nigerians, behaving like 15th century Europeans since 1800.
dont tell me you ve lost everything about african ...thats not so cool...i still have mine intact..only xteristics i accepted from western world is been a christian cos its peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Bitojoe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.

the girl na mumu be dat.any girl wey u propose to after rounds of sex on bed have first class in mumuciology.this is the highest oda of no value

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by PastorAji(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ideology(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ,,.....Hmmmm.... undecided undecided
lool
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by feedthenation(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Is that a nollywood movie?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela: The first pic looks weird

Abi? See as him grab that ynash for dia!

That's the only thing I enjoyed in the pics, the rest (and the story) are just bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
The dude tried jare. .
I took my own babe to gold merchant in Wuse market, she picked the kind of engagement ring she wanted and I paid ...no drama ...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ahhh noo that's just embarrassing...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
susanbussy:

shame on you!
My one cent......
I will pardon you this one time. If you presume upon my tolerance you will be very sorry; to put it mildly. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by okeyben10: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
SeaGold: Some men sha! The pride and dignity of the African man has been watered down to the abyss of history.

Imagine an "abominable" act in broad day lightgrin our forefathers must be fuming in regrets!

some pipo dey craze sha

SeaGold....bn noticing yu since that survive ebola thread cool WATCHING cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by TopUpGold: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Vivly(f): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nonsense show......
If a guy tries this with me somewhere like shoprite, I'll just walk out leaving you kneeling like almajiri. Kilode? What about somewhere truly romantic. Mtcheeeeew. See as them local sef con dey form botty.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
50calibre: For a Nigerian dude, this is a very stu*pid thing to do, considering the fact he'd still have to shell out lots of money to buy her from her parents.

The lady should be the one on her knees thanking him for taking her off the market.

Some Nigerian guys are just so dumb these days.
spot on

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bitojoe:

the girl na mumu be dat.any girl wey u propose to after rounds of sex on bed have first class in mumuciology.this is the highest oda of no value

Nna shotop dia!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by henryobinna(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Zillight: nice move....#talking to myself... I don't think I can do such, there is always a better way of doing things, shoprite ke?
yes na.
even me self I can't.
the question is what if she declined?
unless they've planned everything at home, cos every naija guy like me, should have a plan B
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
ideology: lool
...IDEOLOGY...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by texanomaly(f): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: I don't think there is anything wrong with my post. What is wrong in saying the truth about what I think of the couple? It doesn't mean everybody would see them to be beautiful. People use slurs on me here and they are entitled to their opinions. My apologies if that really is a negative statement though.

Roll the eyes a bit because I don't want them to fall off! cheesy cool tongue

Ever seen the movie "Bambi"? Thumper says, "If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by guttentag(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Guy is Lost!

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vivly: Nonsense show......
If a guy tries this with me somewhere like shoprite, I'll just walk out leaving you kneeling like almajiri. Kilode? What about somewhere truly romantic. Mtcheeeeew. See as them local sef con dey form botty.

Lol I swear!!! Like niiigga you can propose in Paris

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by bennygreat1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

Lolz... Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by room089: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Must one propose to a girl in public where she will be so intimidated to say no?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by noblepaschal(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
waow......dis guy is kul.. but he got balls I can't do that

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by okeyben10: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
In the olden days it was a privilege for a woman to be worthy of marriage. Don't come here and tell me that I should kneel down to propose to any babe.

Is she blind? Or can't she see that we both love each other? Must I kneel before strangers before she knows I'm going to marry her?

Even in India (with all the pretty gals with naturally long hair) the groom is paid a dowry; a huge gift in property and possessions. But una no go copy dat one o. Na fake hollywood movie dey sweet u pass.

Ladies should be grateful for the attention I give. It is valuable. angry
For your mind
n yes shame on yu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Do you have the brain to realise that the camera took a still picture of moving objects? That the position they were must have occurred for fraction of a very short period? That the camera did not give you the mood that necessitated such a position?
This is why people like you can't become a lawyer.Next time if you need to write,tell a MAN to do it for you.It's a loss of MAN points explaining to you what the dullest of MEN would have fathomed out. angry
*boring*

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014

(sigh)
Y'know Bae,
There are those times when silence is Golden.

With the kind of hateful comments I'm seeing here, if I were to comment, it'd be one of passive aggression, so I'll just let it pass.

However, know this.

The way a guy treats a lady isn't a statement about her (as a human being).
It's a statement about Him.

So, the next time you come across a guy who spews nasty comments and demeans/reduces women to a state of nothingness,
Just know that it's a reflection of the value and worth he places on himself.

You cannot give what you don't have.

Oyibo will say:
Na for where dem dey play, them dey tok true.

Wisdom is always profitable to direct. wink
temigracie: ...Honestly, i dont know what to say....I hand over to Mizmycoli...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by frodobee: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its no big deal nah. I proposed to her right in my grandma's kitchen as i knelt down to blow the dying fire causing smoke evrywhere. She slapped me but i endured it for love. It was romantic.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by slimzypink(f): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
no RangeRover or diamond ring faaaack ur proposal den..as I fyn reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.