Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60832 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Are you saying all these thing should be done because we want to be ''marriable''
I really don't have the strength to start explaining how these factors come into play...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by PastorOluT(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42

I guess u are married!
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by JuanDeDios: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Are you saying all these thing should be done because we want to be ''marriable''

The actual classic flaw in ndidibabe's thinking is that life always obeys rules and formulae and so once you do these you're sure oF certain results. She even tells me she has two handsome male children - obviously she followed a formula for that too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Danhumprey: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I said maybe with no certainty , it was just a thought because I've seen people in real life cases that had that problem and I remember saying aside the fact that she doesn't want to get married .
I'm not surprised at your comments on this thread as regard a lady above 30yrs who isn't married. To you,the reason is spiritual. You are so religious that you view everything from the spiritual angle,including secular and trivial issues. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: My dear, pls don't get me wrong. There are exceptions..

Yes and till we know their stories even when we know their stories we shouldn't be quick to judge.
If God can cause the sun to shine on both righteous and unrighteous.
We are all undeserving of God's blessings oh it's not for the most righteous or the purest it's God who chooses who to bless and when to bless

5 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014

I go to school so that a man can be able to marry me?
I build my career so that a man can be able to marry me?
I get close to God so that a man can be able to marry me?
very simple. If you don't go to school, how will you attract a Medical Doctor or a Chevron Engineer? You want a God fearing man and you are from God? Then, you are on a long thing...

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2:

Yes and till we know their stories even when we know their stories we shouldn't be quick to judge.
If God can cause the sun to shine on both righteous and unrighteous.
We are all undeserving of God's blessings oh it's not for the most righteous or the purest it's God who chooses who to bless and when to bless
Aisha, many thanks. I agree with you completely.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Story story.... I am a 32 year old mother of two handsome boys. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it. When most girls should be busy 'shaping' their life by having a good Education , building a career and getting closer to God, thereby making themselves 'marriable' , they were busy jumping from one Boy's room to another cooking, washing clothes and fuc...ng as in the case of idowuigbo and her friends on NL. How dem wan see correct Husband marry?
Are you serious?? shocked So you and Idowuogbo went on a fvcking spree instead of marrying?? How intriguing...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by bosun11(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

maybe I didn't see it , too many mentions pouring in that I didn't take note of some .

alright then..its on the second page anyway...its alright
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
JuanDeDios:

The actual classic flaw in ndidibabe's thinking is that life always obeys rules and formulae and so once you do these you're sure oF certain results. She even tells me she has two handsome male children - obviously she followed a formula for that too.
I understand that these doesn't work all the time and for everyone...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by fyneboi79(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
pcguru1:

Why the insults nau open debate that's quite harsh what happened to naive. That's not a good way to communicate bro.
Apologies. I just lost it seeing d crazy response from a lady who is apparently unmarried to a fellow lady who fell victim.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Otamayomi1(f): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014

[color=#990000][/color]
simply go to google.com on ur browser, type in 'but what was she doing till 42' den click search.
Plz, do not fail 2 let us know when u finaly get d answer.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Aisha, many thanks. I agree with you completely.

My sister me self I know in my heart I am totally undeserving of God's grace and blessings. So many people more holy are going through tough times I can only pray God sees them through
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by fyneboi79(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm not surprised at your comments on this thread as regard a lady above 30yrs who isn't married. To you,the reason is spiritual. You are so religious that you view everything from the spiritual angle,including secular and trivial issues. Smh.
join me ask am.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by henrystids(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
snazzylove:

So u deliberately want people to come and 'insalt' u. Lol grin

I just want to let you know that marriage is not as easy and 'handy' as you think. You may feel you've seen things bigger than your age, but believe me you aint seen nofin yet.
Dat question you asked was sooooooo wrong and uncalled for.
Pray, seriously pray that you don't go thru the rough part of 'searching' for a life partner.

Just like Godmystrengt rightly said, you'll get to understand and probably answer that your question by urself later in life.

I often wonder how time fly. Gone are the days when guys dream of becoming a Father and being a nun was also a priority for the Ladies. Recent time, not being married is seen as a plaque. We Africans should please wake up to the fact that marriage is not the ultimate goal for a woman existence. The Era for that is no more. We guys are smarter. We want an achiever, a dreamer and a responsible woman and all other qualities follows. I treat cases of divorce every thursdays. Please it could be funny to listen to many reasons for this divorces.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Story story.... I am a 32 year old mother of two handsome boys. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it. When most girls should be busy 'shaping' their life by having a good Education , building a career and getting closer to God, thereby making themselves 'marriable' , they were busy jumping from one Boy's room to another cooking, washing clothes and fuc...ng as in the case of idowuogbo and her friends on NL. How dem wan see correct Husband marry ?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Are you serious?? shocked So you and Idowuogbo went on a fvcking spree instead of marrying?? How intriguing...

ghen ghen!!!!
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Otamayomi1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

Am not being judgemental or trying to blame her but being sincere and Ma'am I believe there's no way a woman whether ugly or fine , fat or thin will not see who to marry her in 20 years , I might be young but I've seen and experienced things far bigger than my age , from life stories from friends and relatives and from ready ladies biography around the world ive come to know that around 80% of ladies who instead to get married but remained single till above 35 is either caused spiritually or by the person herself ,am not generalizing tho but there's nothing new under the sun , if you get to know her life story you'll definitely see her mistakes which probably she didn't see then and maybe realised too late so that's I asked the question tho I know she wouldn't be able to answer.

patiently waiting for the insults to start pouring in , I know nairalanders never disappoint cool
[color=#990000][/color]
u knew dey wil come wen u typed like an immature being. U tink goin in2 marriage is like going 2 kindergaten were dey feed u and wash off ur poo 4 u. Grow up babe. Dnt compare urself 2 anoda. U aint perfect either.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: very simple. If you don't go to school, how will you attract a Medical Doctor or a Chevron Engineer? You want a God fearing man and you are from God? Then, you are on a long thing...
I didn't go to school because i want to attract a Medical Doctor or a Chevron Engineer. I did because i want a good life for myself.
I strive to be close to God because i take delight in worshiping him in response to his love towards me not because of a man.

I have seen engineers, doctors etc get married to stark illiterates and i have seen ''sinners'' get married to choicest husbands etc. How did they attract them? Getting a fulfilling spouse is beyond going to school, building a career and being God fearing...... There are so many GOD FEARING, HIGHLY EDUCATED, STRONG CAREER women that are still unmarried..
Everything is by the grace and mercy of God.

On a light note- i hope the guy i am trying to attract is also going to school so he will be able to attract me and also God fearing in other to attract me as well.........

9 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na wa o shocked shocked
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by lanre2009: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
parismarc: This story get k leg, why would a bride carry 4 million naira to the registry? pls tell us something else.

Was wondering the same thing too....infact i had to go through the story couple of times to be sure i didnt miss anyting....
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by M4gunners: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength:
What about someone whose partner died some weeks to the wedding after a relationship of 7 years,
or someone whose partner impregnated another woman and decided to go for the pregnant one,
or someone whose partner traveled out and after a long wait refuse to come back home or came back married etc.
In as much as i am not disputing the fact that there are some women like you mentioned in your post, i am saying that is not the case with every unmarried woman above 35years of age. every individual case is different.
I can only reason with you on someone whose partner died few weeks or days before the
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: I didn't go to school because i want to attract a Medical Doctor or a Chevron Engineer. I did because i want a good life for myself.
I strive to be close to God because i take delight in worshiping him in response to his love towards me not because of a man.

I have seen engineers, doctors etc get married to stark illiterates and i have seen ''sinners'' get married to choicest husbands etc
Everything is by the grace and mercy of God.

On a light note- i hope the guy i am trying to attract is also going to school so he will be able to attract me and also God fearing in other to attract me as well.........
Of course, you are right. However, you don't understand my logic.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by UjSizzle(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
See wickedness in high places.
Is it wrong to find this slightly funny? grin embarassed
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Of course, you are right. However, you don't understand my logic.
Please make me understand...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Legendoscar2: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
cococandy: I hope the woman got back her money.
That's my concern

Yeah....hope the po-po haven't nicked some of the money in the process of investigation sad

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
M4gunners: I can only reason with you on someone whose partner died few weeks or days before the
why does it have to be only someone whose partner died few weeks or days before the wedding?

Not all relationships lead to marriage and it doesn't mean that any of the parties are bad or something. Some things just don't work out well and everybody moves on.... If a woman finds herself in a messy relationship, isn't it right for her to leave?
I read somewhere on this NL where a man said he will never take a woman who has dated ONE PERSON for straight 4 years serious....
So many things are involved and only the affected person knows where the shoe pinches.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Not asking you to take it back. But i was just wondering why you asked that kind of question. So if a woman doesn't have a man to marry her what should she do? go and die? or marry herself?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i am actually laffing at you here tracey tracey. Later in life, you will understand better.

Now i understand the saying that ''women are their own worst enemies''

I swear
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

Am not being judgemental or trying to blame her but being sincere and Ma'am I believe there's no way a woman whether ugly or fine , fat or thin will not see who to marry her in 20 years , I might be young but I've seen and experienced things far bigger than my age , from life stories from friends and relatives and from ready ladies biography around the world ive come to know that around 80% of ladies who instead to get married but remained single till above 35 is either caused spiritually or by the person herself ,am not generalizing tho but there's nothing new under the sun , if you get to know her life story you'll definitely see her mistakes which probably she didn't see then and maybe realised too late so that's I asked the question tho I know she wouldn't be able to answer.

patiently waiting for the insults to start pouring in , I know nairalanders never disappoint cool

Please shut up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by pelvicky(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014

am too sex.y,,,he can't maintain me.
Am too beautiful,,he is not handsome.
Am highly educated....it cannot work out.

Dats how aunty clock 42...hope u understand
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Eyop: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
chlowi:

Please shut up!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2:

My sister did you carry out some research to statistically arrive at this point? If you have abeg help us publish the findings so ignorant ones like me can learn, if you haven't I advice you don't lump people together till you know their stories. Women should not be the ones making other women feel bad or cursed for being unmarried, do you find men abusing or accessing their fellow single men?

Reading her comments, am embarrassed to say the least, that a fellow woman/female would trash out like that!!! Pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.