Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60777 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Very true and I understand that too. You probably didn't understand the message I was passing out...
abeg Leave Ndidibabe, how old be her children, hahahahahahah. Some people just make noise, My 30 year old friend has 3 kids, the first is 10, men she's happily married. Ndidibabe, some unmarried 32 year old girls lived a more decent life than you. Don't come bragging about your father's farm, have you seen someone else's?

4 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol ,no I don't but its something I've come to terms with being insulted by people when you see things differently from them instead of just correcting or arguing politely .

My dear there's nothing wrong with a simple question because you have no idea why I asked it .

Am not good or better than her but I know in this my life I can't stay single till 30 and its a fact and if I ever do I'll know that am planing to stay single all my life and devote my time and life to order things .
ds gal must b a fine shorey lol, buh babe slow dwn av seen angels in human form who are also carrear ladies lookin for a man as we speak, young gals for dat mara
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by iswallker(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol ,no I don't but its something I've come to terms with being insulted by people when you see things differently from them instead of just correcting or arguing politely .

My dear there's nothing wrong with a simple question because you have no idea why I asked it .

Am not good or better than her but I know in this my life I can't stay single till 30 and its a fact and if I ever do I'll know that am planing to stay single all my life and devote my time and life to order things .

I can't marry you self..why is your english poor like this? Order and other are not the same thing... grin

Kidding o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

you can laugh all you want but show me a 30 years old lady that have never being approached all her life then I'll tell her to go see her pastor grin grin
seconded

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: meeting your standard is different from wanting marriage.
What if you see a man that meets your standard but doesn't want marriage?
What if you see a man that does not meet your standard but wants marriage?
What if there is a man that meets your standard, wants marriage but you don't like the person for one reason or the other?
so many what ifs....So my dear, you really can't say...

except you are saying that you will be able to force yourself to love a man (that you don't love or feel connected to) once he meets your standard and wants marriage

if i was to go by your ideology, i should have been married like 6years ago but i have no regret walking away from that relationship(a 7years old relationship) (not because he wasn't my standard, nor because he doesn't want marriage, nor because i didn't love him, nor because he didn't love me). Though i have my own share of marital challenges, i still thank God i didn't marry the guy then

d guy na frat man?

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Coldfeet(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I wanted to ignore your comments and see them as your opinion and none of my business; until I saw THE ABOVE QUOTED expecially the part where you said you know for a fact you can't remain single at age 30 unless you have decided not to marry! And am like what? shocked no she didn't! I want you to remember that pride goes before a fall and God detects a haughty soul.

Don't let this statement of yours come back to bite you in the bum someday sweerie.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
born2fuck: same thing you people have been doing on nairaland when people like me propose but you all refuse to answer

lol guyman
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Bebetter: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=24pt]What a monumental fool! ebola of the brain! choi[/size]
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Coldfeet: I wanted to ignore your comments and see them as your opinion and none of my business; until I saw THE ABOVE QUOTED expecially the part where you said you know for a fact you can't remain single at age 30 unless you have decided not to marry! And am like what? shocked no she didn't! I want you to remember that pride goes before a fall and God detects a haughty soul.

Don't let this statement of yours come back to bite you in the bum someday sweerie.
Do not let that trouble you that is just youthfulness and inexperience. Those who have never been to war are always the bravest.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by onoshenry(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
The founder of DB Records and top entertainer, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj seems to have proposed to Adama, his rumoured girlfriend and daughter of billionaire oil magnate, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/dbanj-proposes-to-girlfriend-adama.html#sthash.khB6zMw9.dpuf
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by uchlukez(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
ibos dealing with Yorubas since 1960
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
silversonuc:

buh who doesnt knw dat 80% of unmarried ladies today were eida too
choosy, made demselves unapproachable or had unbearable traits dat kept
driving potential suitors away, wen age strts settin in dey strt crying
foul
i don't know

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
xoxogirl: ghen ghen!!!!
This is not 'ghen ghen' matter. She said Idowuogbo and her friends are busy fvcking around instead of marrying, so I am assuming that she and Idowu are doing the fuckathon together, hence her statement.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
silversonuc:

d guy na frat man?
what frat?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by luluosas(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Men are heartless and very wicked. Where is the fear of GOD today that people who even in church can defraud one another?
When he comes out from Kirikiri, he will understand better. Wicked man!
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by sylve11: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by IYANGBALI: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
This is not 'ghen ghen' matter. She said Idowuogbo and her friends are busy fvcking around instead of marrying, so I am assuming that she and Idowu are doing the fuckathon together, hence her statement.
I won't believe anyone that says idowuoko sleeps around wid men until she spends a nite in my house,my dik yearns for her snail
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by mkoabiola: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
ibo boys at it again
gold diggers all easterners
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by sarahsmilzs(f): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided
Kanwulia: Christian HYPOCRISY and DESPERATION!

A man whose name is EMMANUEL = 419! grin
I nor call TRIBE O! wink
Troublemaker oshi
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

You just did what you are accusing me of , jumping to hasty conclusion like I said I've read people's biography and I know live stories of friends and relatives , i try and get a link later to some biographies and probably post it here.

That's because a man can choose to get married to anyone at anytime but its not the same for women and moreover I never insulted or accessed her , I can never do it , I just asked a simple question .

I don't know anything o.
what biographies exactly say so much abt people's marital lives from which you draw your conclusions

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by tlops(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42

making money! abi you nor dey see or hear!

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
VenusBetty: abeg Leave Ndidibabe, how old be her children, hahahahahahah. Some people just make noise, My 30 year old friend has 3 kids, the first is 10, men she's happily married. Ndidibabe, some unmarried 32 year old girls lived a more decent life than you. Don't come bragging about your father's farm, have you seen someone else's?
Well, I dont envy your friend for having a child at the age 20. At that age, I was still in 400L and I wouldn't have left my Education for motherhood.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Are you the dark lady with an endowed nose and pancaked face in that your profile pix?

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Coldfeet(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toktee: Look like you do the same thing,why are you pained?
Any way,in ur religion doing that is nt a crime,i hope you know what i mean,and 4 the writer above,she was referring to blievers and not unbelievers,she said it based on bible principles.
Another oh no he didn't!!! shocked statement.
Aisha2 please kindly ignore this fella! something seems to be unscrewed somewhere in his medula. Oga believer don't be offended by my comment o! I also seem to have something unscrewed somewhere in my medula tongue

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
PastorOluT:

I guess u are married!

No am not .
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Coldfeet(f): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: very simple. If you don't go to school, how will you attract a Medical Doctor or a Chevron Engineer? You want a God fearing man and you are from God? Then, you are on a long thing...
Taaaaaaa angry
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chikeorji123(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

you can laugh all you want but show me a 30 years old lady that have never being approached all her life then I'll tell her to go see her pastor grin grin

l'm 100% behind you.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by WhyAWhy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

That's why I didn't say every , I said 80% grin and moreover there are ways one can cause some kind of problems for themselves without even knowing.

It's funny how people come up with statistics undecided
You can't judge anyone until you live the life they lived exactly with them. Wait for your own time

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is silly. It's a half-truth. Something is off in this tale. undecided
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
thanx to high heavens he was caught.and he shud be made to pay for his crimes against da damsel in distress or is it distressin'damsel..lemme ask kulyie or that ba..i..,b....ed n m.sta....d berem
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Story story.... I am a 32 year old mother of two handsome boys. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it. When most girls should be busy 'shaping' their life by having a good Education , building a career and getting closer to God, thereby making themselves 'marriable' , they were busy jumping from one Boy's room to another cooking, washing clothes and fuc...ng as in the case of idowuigbo and her friends on NL. How dem wan see correct Husband marry?
See this moronic feck on asewo credit spewing shyte eee...see me see wahala ke, so bcus your father's age mate trekked to your village with cowries to pay for your expired punnie we no go hear word again? At your age, you siddon for house dey collect akpu allowance, work you no get, business you no get, sense you no get.Blawwdy nuisance! Thunder fire you dia! Oloshi

4 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.