Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60776 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Abbiewyse: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia: Christian HYPOCRISY and DESPERATION!

A man whose name is EMMANUEL = 419! grin
I nor call TRIBE O! wink
Another Wasted Sperm........Religious Bigot Radarada
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Zekkmixes(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Story story.... I am a 32 year old mother of two handsome boys. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it. When most girls should be busy 'shaping' their life by having a good Education , building a career and getting closer to God, thereby making themselves 'marriable' , they were busy jumping from one Boy's room to another cooking, washing clothes and fuc...ng as in the case of idowuigbo and her friends on NL. How dem wan see correct Husband marry?
You didn't spell her name correctly. the correct spelling is Idowuogbo. smiley You're welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zekkmixes: You didn't spell her name correctly. the correct spelling is Idowuogbo. smiley You're welcome ma.
Hmm...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Well, I dont envy your friend for having a child at the age 20. At that age, I was still in 400L and I wouldn't have left my Education for motherhood.
Taaaa! Shattap! At that age,you were busy roaming your village square looking for suitors that'll deliver you from the spirit of poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Haryorqunley(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Can't remember my opinion
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
seyiogunjuyigbe: what biographies exactly say so much abt people's marital lives from which you draw your conclusions

I didn't conclude , its just an assumption or don't you read?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Zekkmixes(f): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Taaaa! Shattap! At that age,you were busy roaming your village square looking for suitors that'll deliver from the spirit of poverty.
Hahahaha grin I was about to ask where you are. Welcome to the thread smiley abeg deal with am well well, no show pity at all.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Climax4: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
@parismarc i support u how can sombody come to courth on the day of wedding with 4million naira to do wat.na ghana must go she use carry am.abeg make una no dey jege us
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Coldfeet: I wanted to ignore your comments and see them as your opinion and none of my business; until I saw THE ABOVE QUOTED expecially the part where you said you know for a fact you can't remain single at age 30 unless you have decided not to marry! And am like what? shocked no she didn't! I want you to remember that pride goes before a fall and God detects a haughty soul.

Don't let this statement of yours come back to bite you in the bum someday sweerie.

pride gini grin there's a difference between pride and confidence , I already stated my reason for making that statement and I don't think I want to do it again.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Rag is here. One of her friends is even watching as she cleans the loo with her Body.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
iswallker:

I can't marry you self..why is your english poor like this? Order and other are not the same thing... grin

Kidding o... grin

who is planning to get married to you in the first place ? undecided

thanks for the correction anyway .

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
dealslip:

Most of your statements make you sound very young. Being married is fine but being unmarried is not a curse or spiritual problem. BTW not all the married women are blessed, some of them are actually cursed with being married to horrible men. Do not be hasty to judge people until you know them.

Pls show me a post where I judged her , you guys are the once jumping to conclusion here , not all yes but there are many blessed marriages that's why its takes the leading of God and little work from you too to get the right man.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: The Rag is here.
Oloshious specimen, you dey fear? Quote me na... grin

6 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zekkmixes: Hahahaha grin I was about to ask where you are. Welcome to the thread smiley abeg deal with am well well, no show pity at all.
Lolz...i full ground na... grin grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
VenusBetty: actually for me, what made me run was the fact that his family wanted me to be pregnant before coming to marry me officially.

Nice decision , you really need to run from those kind of men.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Zekkmixes(f): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Before? Why do you think she spelled your name wrongly the first time? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zekkmixes: Before? Why do you think she spelled your name wrongly the first time? grin grin grin
Aha! No wonder grin grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
VenusBetty: and what about those that have stayed 30 and still not married? My dear man proposes while God disposes it ehn... Just calm down, hian

lol I have calmed down o , but my bible teaches me that your life is programmed by your thoughts and words and still stand to say except its God's decision for me to get married late am going to get married before am 30 to someone that's right for me and it doesn't mean that those that will get married after were bad or something .

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by billyG(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
D most painful thing iz that a woman who snob one proposal may never get another one again,or get a lesser man.women has lil' choice many ladies nver realise it b4 its 2 late. a man is a liberty 2 woo 10 ladies in a day,a man will flee if a woman make d 1st move.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42

See question. Dupe ti e
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
chlowi:

Please shut up!!!

Coming from a lady am totally not surprised , I guess you are among the 80% grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by PastorOluT(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

No am not .

Then why such thought knowing fully well getting married is not just a one person thing?

As far as it goes one thousand n one thing could be responsible, like she got married early n the husband passed, or while engaged the fiance jilted her etc!

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Are you the dark lady with an endowed nose and pancaked face in that your profile pix?
Question for Orunmila
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by LEAFLET(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ibo men... Scamming single ladies since 1876AD
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ephi123(f): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol I have calmed down o , but my bible teaches me that your life is programmed by your thoughts and words and still stand to say except its God's decision for me to get married late am going to get married before am 30 to someone that's right for me and it doesn't mean that those that will get married after were bad or something .

The same Bible also says "Judge not".

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
ephi123:

The same Bible also says "Judge not".

please can you point out a place where I judged her?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zekkmixes: You didn't spell her name correctly. the correct spelling is Idowuogbo. smiley You're welcome ma.
I helped her spell it well. Since she is now the expert on who goes fvcking from one room to the other, one would think she would spell the name well.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Do the two of you have beef before? This one wey she just carry your matter like gala inside traffic... I am puzzled.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ephi123(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

please can you point out a place where I judged her?

If you do not consider this statement a judgmental one, then I rest my case: "but what was she doing till 42".

In any case, there is really no point over-flogging the issue, GodMyStrength, Aisha2 and several others have said it all. I am glad we have such mature people on NL who give very balanced advice.

And can I also add, that the same Bible tells us that God dwells with the humble in heart. That is all I will say.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
ephi123:

If you do not consider this statement a judgmental one, then I rest my case: "but what was she doing till 42".

In any case, there is really no point over-flogging the issue, GodMyStrength, Aisha2 and several others have said it all. I am glad we have such mature people on NL who give very balanced advice.

And can I also add, that the same Bible tells us that God dwells with the humble in heart. That is all I will say.

yea I agree but do you know that you just judged me ? There could be several reasons why I asked that question moreover you don't know what's on my mind before I asked it, I could have just being wondering what must have kept her single then and decided to voice it out even though I know no one here has an answer to it , I always try my best never to take God's place in people's life because I know am not perfect at all.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Do the two of you have beef before? This one wey she just carry your matter like gala inside traffic... I am puzzled.
The God forsaken daughter of a lizard just wan use me bag 'likes' na. At 32, she dey come online come advertise the hole in her brain, no b persin like am suppose dey frequent mfm night vigil go use fire fire cancel the persin wey swear for am? Fooooooolish thing!

NdiWerey, u don run? EWU SYRIA
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
The God forsaken daughter of a lizard just wan use me bag 'likes' na. At 32, she dey come online come advertise the hole in her brain, no b persin like am suppose dey frequent mfm night vigil go use fire fire cancel the persin wey swear for am? Fooooooolish thing!

NdiWerey, u don run? EWU SYRIA
ROTFL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.