Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60833 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Story story.... I am a 32 year old mother of two handsome boys. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it. When most girls should be busy 'shaping' their life by having a good Education , building a career and getting closer to God, thereby making themselves 'marriable' , they were busy jumping from one Boy's room to another cooking, washing clothes and fuc...ng as in the case of idowuigbo and her friends on NL. How dem wan see correct Husband marry?
Mother of two handsome boys kedu Na half time you reach o Pray that the game ends in your favour. So far you are talking like a child. Life is sweet it is bitter ...

5 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
chlowi:

Reading her comments, am embarrassed to say the least, that a fellow woman/female would trash out like that!!! Pathetic
I understand your anger but attacking her won't help she will simply attack back and wouldn't understand your own point of view. We are products of experience and environments. Perhaps that is what she has seen in her environment or what she has been raised to believe, it won't automatically change just one evening on nairaland, she may have to see another person's experience and point of view to help open her mind.

As women it's for us to help the younger ones avoid our own mistakes and hope they won't need to experience it too.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
iwonbaoko: Mother of two handsome boys kedu Na half time you reach o Pray that the game ends in your favour. So far you are talking like a child. Life is sweet it is bitter ...
Very true and I understand that too. You probably didn't understand the message I was passing out...
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ddy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol ,no I don't but its something I've come to terms with being insulted by people when you see things differently from them instead of just correcting or arguing politely .

My dear there's nothing wrong with a simple question because you have no idea why I asked it .

Am not good or better than her but I know in this my life I can't stay single till 30 and its a fact and if I ever do I'll know that am planing to stay single all my life and devote my time and life to order things .

How sure are u? Mada m are u God? Just pray u dnt meet d wrong guyz. That men are flocking around u made u think u will marry b4 30? What if u marry b4 30 but unfortunately ur hubby die or divoced but God forbid...
.its nt ur destiny. many tinz can lead someone to singlehood or back to singlehoo.pls reason. well i can see u are still in 20s so guys are still hovering around u for ur sweet pot so u think all dat glitter is God. just commit ur ways unto d lord.Dats my candid advice

5 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Disclaimer: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
cococandy: I hope the woman got back her money.
That's my concern
so you believe that sh....t?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42
thank God sey you be (f)
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by folu4real(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
This story get k leg, why would a bride carry 4 million naira to the registry? pls tell us something else.

It real saw the story on front page of PM News 2day.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

Am not being judgemental or trying to blame her but being sincere and Ma'am I believe there's no way a woman whether ugly or fine , fat or thin will not see who to marry her in 20 years , I might be young but I've seen and experienced things far bigger than my age , from life stories from friends and relatives and from ready ladies biography around the world ive come to know that around 80% of ladies who instead to get married but remained single till above 35 is either caused spiritually or by the person herself ,am not generalizing tho but there's nothing new under the sun , if you get to know her life story you'll definitely see her mistakes which probably she didn't see then and maybe realised too late so that's I asked the question tho I know she wouldn't be able to answer.

patiently waiting for the insults to start pouring in , I know nairalanders never disappoint cool
She was making money. Do u have a million?

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol ,no I don't but its something I've come to terms with being insulted by people when you see things differently from them instead of just correcting or arguing politely .

My dear there's nothing wrong with a simple question because you have no idea why I asked it .

Am not good or better than her but I know in this my life I can't stay single till 30 and its a fact and if I ever do I'll know that am planing to stay single all my life and devote my time and life to order things .
and what about those that have stayed 30 and still not married? My dear man proposes while God disposes it ehn... Just calm down, hian

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by NickiRoman: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
hehehehe,This is gonna be good cheesy grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
teeo: This is a lesson to all these girls forming for dudes now. Some have list of things they want in their man.
It is not totally bad to have a 'list' of what you desire your man to have na, is it?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Opiosko: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Such blatant lies on home page? Nairaland has finally gone to the dogs.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by merieam16(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na dem u go see 4 dat kain act...ibos nd money,sowie poor woman *feel free 2 quote me cos I won't answer u tongue

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

This is hilarious. One can only laugh at your naivety.
Learn not to generalize as seen in your other posts on this topic as all the ladies you know are less than .1% of the female population.
just too naïve, I've seen ladies getting married and loosing their husbands, and I've seen ladies getting married and getting seperated in a month or whatever, while some with kids already. My dear, don't ask such questions anymore, just pray for your own. Nobody wish to stay 30 before getting married.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
ndidibabe: Of course, you are right. However, you don't understand my logic.
nonsense logic.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ark111: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014

Waiting for Mr Right

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I will just like to know what it was you saw that made you quit your previous relationship and was it that you didn't see it while dating or you acted like you didn't see it .
actually for me, what made me run was the fact that his family wanted me to be pregnant before coming to marry me officially.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by eezor: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I can't but that doesn't mean out of the numerous there won't be one , just one that can meet my standard if its like that then I'll have to check myself because that only means that am either chasing shadows or the picture of me am presenting is not actually who I am because I know you attract who you are.
this lady is trying hard to make meaning here but u wont listen to her. there would always be someone that comes ur way withing ur 20s. but things of life and over selective mentality and class comparison wont let u accept that man. please think ladies

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
vivaciouzz: dis is soo unfair
chaaaaai e pain u on her behalf shey? U knw wat dey say, d street is millitary
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ochibaisik(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
She was playing golf
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014

You are asking the question shea? Dont worry. I think you are growing older?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014

prolly discouraging every man dat dared chat wid her with plenty plenty k, kk nd ait, disregarding wat d bible says in isaiah 4;1 @sips burukutu nd gors bk to sleep@
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by silversonuc(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: I don't agree with this..... So are you saying that any unmarried woman above 35 is under spiritual attack or the architect of her own problem??

Nobody is going to insult you. It is just a healthy discussion unless you decide to take it to the next level......

buh who doesnt knw dat 80% of unmarried ladies today were eida too choosy, made demselves unapproachable or had unbearable traits dat kept driving potential suitors away, wen age strts settin in dey strt crying foul

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=JuanDeDios]

The actual classic flaw in ndidibabe's thinking is that life always obeys rules and formulae and so once you do these you're sure oF certain results. She even tells me she has two handsome male children - obviously she followed a formula for that too.[/quote/]abeg Leave Ndidibabe, how old be her children, hahahahahahah. Some people just make noise, My 30 year old friend has 3 kids, the first is 10, men she's happily married. Ndidibabe, some unmarried 32 year old girls lived a more decent life than you. Don't come bragging about your father's farm, have you seen someone else's?

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014

Maybe na your grandmama hold her hostage sad

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by obidiegwujane10(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
who doesn't know that every thing in this is all about money to the extent that a man will do anything just for money, its a shameful thing I will not blame the wife if she decide not to bail him out.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by dealslip(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

You just did what you are accusing me of , jumping to hasty conclusion like I said I've read people's biography and I know live stories of friends and relatives , i try and get a link later to some biographies and probably post it here.

That's because a man can choose to get married to anyone at anytime but its not the same for women and moreover I never insulted or accessed her , I can never do it , I just asked a simple question .

I don't know anything o.

Most of your statements make you sound very young. Being married is fine but being unmarried is not a curse or spiritual problem. BTW not all the married women are blessed, some of them are actually cursed with being married to horrible men. Do not be hasty to judge people until you know them.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by klensx: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
VenusBetty: The actual classic flaw in ndidibabe's thinking is that life always obeys rules and formulae and so once you do these you're sure oF certain results. She even tells me she has two handsome male children - obviously she followed a formula for that too.[/quote/]abeg Leave Ndidibabe, how old be her children, hahahahahahah. Some people just make noise, My 30 year old friend has 3 kids, the first is 10, men she's happily married. Ndidibabe, some unmarried 32 year old girls lived a more decent life than you. Don't come bragging about your father's farm, have you seen someone else's?

There are so many ashawos who are happily married in high society .Some are even first ladies in Government Houses.
Does that formula of bad behaviour apply only to women and not to men

5 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by aemmy: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
as in, the man is a disgrace to his wife and children ....*if the story is true*
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by zubby29(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
go ask google.na u creat her abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.