Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38063 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mployer(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
EldaTimba: NIGERIANS should wake up. I foresee a tribal war(not online) where several people will die. Let us not forget US prediction. With the way this argument is going, it will lead to a war between igbos and yoruba/hausa which will spell doom to this nation. As a Yoruba person, I think we should know that one Nigeria is more better than Oduduwa nation.
#Shalom.

There is no war happening anywhere.

There will always be disagreement in a multi- tribal nation like Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ibdeals1(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
ok
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Let's tell each other the truth, nothing will happen to ihejirika, nobody can do anything about this allegation. We should stop crying.
what do you expect to happen to him...like seriously, he should be hounded because some Aussie says so? guy na wa you o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
coolme434:

They are from d religion that embraces worshiping half unclad and see gay marriage as human right
Ignored tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Questions from an inconsequential nonentity like yourself?... lol , don't hold your breath kid. The only answers you will get is a bullet in your butt if you keep arguing like a retard trying to outcompete other retards...

Ur tantrums will not answer d question of his sponsorship of d BH carnage. d General should embrace d great platform of d ICC or be forever labelled as a sponsor of terror.
BTW ur threats make u look infantile & childish.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: what do you expect to happen to him...like seriously, he should be hounded because some Aussie says so? guy na wa you o.
Even if he's a sponsor, there's nothing any nama or conehead can do about it, all they will do is nag off the vitality in their miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by JaaizTech: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2014
My suspicions are turning out to be true: I have always known there are different angles to Boko Haram. There is the original Boko Haram which was known to have been an ally of Ali Modu Sheriff before their alliance fell apart and began the Genesis of the uprising / violence from BOKO HARAM. There is another BOKO HARAM, the one I believe Govt. knows more about. I still doubt that Yusuf's Boko Haram has the capacity to wreck the havoc we are seeing. May GOD restore peace to our Nation. Things like this my not be fully revealed in our lifetime, but someday the true stories will be known, will be written about, will become history that others will learn from. That's the life of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mployer(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2014
Samunique: To me what i hate most in my life is hypocrisy.
My question still remains, why has the Australian refused to mention the CBN official a? Why? Why? Why? So it will be very unjust to jump on the mentioned ones without pressing the man to name the name or names that are reserved.

You think the guy knows what he is doing?

He is just reeling out names that were complied for him. He probably know nothing about Ihejirika.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2014
People get work shaaa. All the visibly corrupt politicians out there these guys never fit sue na people wey no tangible evidence cover ona wan sue for Hague. God is watching you all on Samsung UHDTV oooo!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: and then suddenly he is one of the major financiers of the same people he was accused of killing extra judiciously.... Lol...it shows you the depth some people are willing to go if it is an Igbo man involved. They are ready to go against solid fact and logic just to prove what they want it to be since it is an Igbo man....lol

That's true, although human beings are capable of anything, so its not impossible for him to have a hand in it. I also think Sheriff may not be guilty of being a sponsor. There needs to be factual evidence presented.

Do you have any idea why people on this thread are ONLY interested in the guilt of the Igbo fellow. Its so clear to me that people here are only interested in the accusation levelled against him. They have hardly mentioned Sheriff here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
EldaTimba: NIGERIANS should wake up. I foresee a tribal war(not online) where several people will die. Let us not forget US prediction. With the way this argument is going, it will lead to a war between igbos and yoruba/hausa which will spell doom to this nation. As a Yoruba person, I think we should know that one Nigeria is more better than Oduduwa nation.
#Shalom.

Brother

Nigeria is dying

Just prepare to start a new life without oil wealth.

If I were you, I will ponder on how Odua can survive economically

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

Ur tantrums will not answer d question of his sponsorship on d BH carnage. d General should embrace d great platform of d ICC or be forever labelled as a sponsor of terror.
BTW ur threats make u look infantile & childish.
hahahaha .....not when a retard is the one asking the questions, trust me, nobody will give importance to a retarded kid asking retarded questions that are way beyond his intellectual grasp....keep asking and wishing ....you just might get that bullet in the butt...lol
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
That's exactly what a mumu does!

He also said "I don't give a damn" and that "stealing is not corruption" so, they are all still in line with what our president can do and say. We just can't put anything pass Jonathan at this point. He's shown over and over again that he will destroy Nigeria.
johnnyhandsom: . Yea right. Jonathan is backing the terrorists to "make this country ungovernable" for himself.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
AhmedB: [color=#006600][/color]

NO, SOME ARE FROM RELIGION OF SHITTI BIAFRA.
I'm a muslim like you wink cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: until those proof are unveiled, ihejirika remains innocent. Lemme ask you a question, why do you think a terrorist group will reveal their sponsors?
of course no terrorist group whether local or international, home base or foreign base on this planet earth would unfurl the names of their ''master minds'' in the air, except if the so-called terrorist group just want to utilize such mechanism to throw dust in the air and put the populace in the state of base-over-apex which will divert the compass of the attention of the people from their direction to another place (probably those names/people mentioned) and also to shot down the reputations of some public figures who are and have been giving them sleepless night. I see the whole drama as a worm on the hook and only feeble-minded fellows would swallow the hook, line and sinker. The same question of yours keeps pounding my heart.. Meanwhile, sit down and relax and keep watching the drama.(trust no one, Nobody is innocent) THIS IS MY OPINION.. Sorry for late reply. I borrowed battery to reply you
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnyhandsom: . The facts are there weither you choose to overlook it or not.

Would you mind posting articles/reports here, of his actions against them prior to now?

It may help to bring in some perspective to this discussion. I don't see any evidence of Sheriff sponsoring them either, apart from a statement he is alleged to have said about making Nigerian ungovernable. BH activities span a long time, quite a few years, as we have all witnessed.

If it does not go beyond what Mr. Davis was told by BH, then its dead in the water imo.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
londoner:

That's true, although human beings are capable of anything, so its not impossible for him to have a hand in it. I also think Sheriff may not be guilty of being a sponsor. There needs to be factual evidence presented.

Do you have any idea why people on this thread are ONLY interested in the guilt of the Igbo fellow. Its so clear to me that people here are only interested in the accusation levelled against him. They have hardly mentioned Sheriff here.
My sister it is very clear, these tribalist hiding in the guise of wanting answers are not interested in what the Aussie said or the illogicality of if, they are more interested in satisfying their tribalistic needs to be proven right that an Igbo person can do anything.....blablabla
deep inside many of them go around with this misconception of a competition with an average Igbo person.... it is that need to be right and the Igbo man wrong that drives many of these foolish kids posing as intellectuals..... to them , it is a we against them competition and there has to be a winner....

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Lillyemeritus: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Infact, this is highly assault-filled and embarassing. We must fight on time otherwise Nigerians will continue to suffer in the hands of devils.[size=12[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]pt][/size]
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: hahahaha .....not when a retard is the one asking the questions, trust me, nobody will give importance to a retarded kid asking retarded questions that are way beyond his intellectual grasp....keep asking and wishing ....you just might get that bullet in the butt...lol

U really ar a kid & u don't know what u ar doing. U do great disservice to d igbo cause by ur parochial & narrow outlook on national issues. U need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Why don't you be proud of whatever silly tribe you came from and change your moniker ...isi efi

Obiagelli: Good news, someone has got to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
You are dumb! Ihejirika has no choice than to obey the ruling, otherwise he won't be able to get out of Nigeria. And one more thing, the next president must turn him in to ICC. You are one suegbe I shouldn't be responding to. ODE! Charles Taylor knows and Bakkassi is a witness! Abeg, go and stratch your body with your teeth like you do around this time.
rhymz: hahahahah....what a 4cktard, your case is hopeless walahi. let me know when you and your other co-!d!otas finish up with your pile of nonsense, I go like use the paper pile clean nyansh....lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
londoner:

Would you mind posting articles/reports here, of his actions against them prior to now?

It may help to bring in some perspective to this discussion. I don't see any evidence of Sheriff sponsoring them either, apart from a statement he is alleged to have said about making Nigerian ungovernable. BH activities span a long time, quite a few years, as we have all witnessed.

If it does not go beyond what Mr. Davis was told by BH, then its dead in the water imo.
. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-ihejirika-decries-mode-of-operation-against-terrorism/156744/ www.nairaland.com/877719/boko-haram-army-recovers-sects
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by fowowe411: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Wat? same lawyers dat could not win Bakassi? Dey want to chop money, dat is all they are good for, but unfortunately for them, they will use their earnings to fund and sustain their case without prove at the Hague.

Boko says so the Boko boyz at the bar head to hague,how did dey pass any exam let alone The Bar? smh! lmao!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
It is people like that you don't allow Nigeria to progress.There is a terrorism-sponsorship allegation against Ihejirika but for your sheer sentiment and bigotry you see nothing wrong in it but had it been it was Buhari then hell would have let loose.I don't blame Nigeria politicians with their corrupt practises because Nigerians are so gullible!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Amya(f): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
obeagu1: @AMYA u said it all.my question is does Ihejirika hv d kind of resources to finance terrorism,I doubt n d million dollar question is d self acclaim negotiator never said anything on Chibok girls,Y?

No one bothers to think things deeply nowadays. We just want to accept whatever people/the press are saying?

It's unfortunate though that the people behind this know how a typical Nigerian takes things at face value. Please where are the supposed chibok girls the aussie went to negotiate for? Where are the supposed drones from America to fight the terrorist? So many questions people don't even think to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by RebelLeader15(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Ndiigbo...

Everytime they bring up Ihejirika, is a campaign opportunity for his Abia State 2015 Governorship election.

Nairaland is not a joke and we are here to be creative and not engage in idle sh.it-chat...

Dey are being clever but show them the Prime factor.
cool
so you support those who sponsor Boko Haram and also campaign for that Criminal Ihejirika, I won't be supriz if after wining the Abia state election, Boko Haram turns Abia state to their Headquarter

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Screw you! You are the reason your people are called cowards!

For how long are you going to cower in your own country? We must face it and face it now! We can't keep postponing the day and then tell your children that it was because you were afraid. Does it seem to you that Nigeria is going to get better under this arrangement? Something got to give and give it all it takes!
#Shalom.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by fowowe411: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014
peppyluv02: Why don't you be proud of whatever silly tribe you came from and change your moniker ...isi efi

You are really funny sister...so you mean her comment is not in accordance with her username? So you mean I must actually support everything don by kinsmen even when it is not right? Eeeew that's sheer tribalism and bigotry ok? Do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol they are all screaming Ihejirika but pretend not to know sheriff was mentioned. FOOLS!
Anyway,GOOD TO SEE AN IGBO MAN MANIPULATE THESE NORTHERN GOATS and YORUBA COWARDS!
Mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by cityexams: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Economics OBJ AND THEORY Answers have been posted live at www.cityexam.ml

Dont be left out smiley
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by fowowe411: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Amya:

No one bothers to think things deeply nowadays. We just want to accept whatever people/the press are saying?

It's unfortunate though that the people behind this know how a typical Nigerian takes things at face value. Please where are the supposed chibok girls the aussie went to negotiate for? Where are the supposed drones from America to fight the terrorist? So many questions people don't even think to ask.
Am really enjoying maself with this saga.You would also "think deep" if Ihejirika is not there ryt? Lolz *lemme just keep observing as tribal bigots come to their kinsmen rescue*

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by kraftyiyk: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2014
i have a very simple question which gullible Nigerians have refused to ask them selves, '' WHEN DID BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY START, AND WHERE WAS ANTHONY ONYEABO IHEJIRIKA THEN? BH started sometime 2002, by then, Ihejirika was the GOC commanding 81 division LAGOS grin grin grin dude was not even a very top ranked officer by then, so how could he have sponsored them from lagos grin grin?
the earliest BH members that were apprehended during the days of OBJ reportedly had their pay checks in the form of US Dollars rumpled but intact in their wallets,at that point, sincere Nigerians started suspecting rich Arabian dudes (in connivance with their aboki counterparts) whom were then thought to also sponsor Alqueada,

when Ihejirika came to office on 10th september 2010..(after 8 years of bokoraham existence), in his esteemed sense of selfless service, he used brutal force to subdue these animals which led to the general calling by Northern elders forum for ihejirika to face ICJ for perceived genocide,
at that point, the North was secretly in support of the Boko agitation, they thought it was only targeted towards the southerners as usuall, alas, things has gotten out of control, and the best the actual sponsors could think up is to connive with a hitherto unknown Australian negotiator to robe in their perceived enemy as their sponsor...

This revelation goes a long way to show that the north is still angry with Jonathan for ever appointing a CAS of Igbo extraction, even long after he has been removed....
There is something very fishy about this Davies of a man grin grin, and his acclaimed negotiation, finally, those Aboki Blockheads who thought up this prank certainly did not plan it well, cos Nigeria has gotten wiser than 1966... grin grin grin posterity will vindicate the just.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.