Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38066 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Donmichaelz(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
I taught it was NBA of em lebron james dats why I entered d thread. didnt know it was d one of those dump moda..fuc.... kers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Only an incredibly stoop!d person will run off with the illogical bullshyte from the Aussie to make any concrete decision. Most of what the guy is saying only serve to show that he does not really know the politics surrounding terrorism in the North. Whoever gave him such information is obviously in the business of propaganda.

It is obvious why they name dropped SAS and Ihiejirika.... SAS obviously used to sponsor the religious BokoHaram at their infant stage when the overzealous religious lout, Yusuf was their leader. SAS used his position to get their leader killed extra judiciously and outlawed their activities when they became uncontrollable for him. The man too has been hiding from the vengeful BokoHaram that will do anything to payback his disloyalty to their cause and killing one of their own. Let's be fair, he too has been at the receiving end of the Bokoharam terrorism, losing loved ones and close allies I guess it is Karma.

Ihijirika obviously dealt a very wicked blow to their activities, killed the real shekarau and gave them a thirst of their own medicine by showing them an unparalleled violence they never thought the Nigerian military could unleash. The man just was violent in his method...Lol....would order shoot at sight and brought out the killers in our soldiers to the point some Northern leaders misinterpreted it to mean a probable revenge for Biafra... Lol...this brings me to my main point:

The main sponsors of Bokoharam are still living the Northern leaders threatening fire and brimstone if GEJ continues to have expectations to be president beyond next year. The whole Aussie story is nothing different from the illogical bring back our girls bullcrap, these are all ploy to continue to give a dog a bad name before hanging it.

What will be the rationale for the Bokoharam group to release names of sponsor if not for propaganda and rubbishing the government and make it look like a lameduck....Bokoharam is purely a northern creation.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by asadike(f): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Arysexy:

I can imagine How the proceedings will go

My lord zis man standing here is accused op sfonsoring the fiful in question, my lord I hab berry flenty ebidence to prub zat zis man should be frosecuted to za lagical kwanclusion. grin grin

Then the presiding judge asks, prosecuting team please provide ur chief witness, then music changes.

My lord, za chiep witness is bery dangerous to get, as a matter op pact it is tantamount to kwamitting suicide. Our suvmission is based on Mr dabies interbiew with za chiep witness malls shekau.

Judge strikes out case on lack of locus standi. Courrrtttrtuuuu!

Who dash them law degree with F9 in English . Let the drama begin
lwkmd. My belle o. Infact,no nid 2 wait for 21days y nt begin d journey nw?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by youngguru23(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Waec Gce Econs Obj & Theory Answers | Myshoolsinfo http://myschoolsinfo.com/forum2_theme_111395442.xhtml?tema=4
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Wolison(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The worse Ndigbo can do will be for MASSOB to declare a sit-at-home protest.
and it's because igbos gives you sleepless night

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2014
whitecat007: To the ibos ranting here, you are just showing the world that your man is guilty. Why don't you let him answer if he's innocent? Is it that you people already know what the rest of us don't know?

What will happen if every tribe in Nigeria start shielding their criminals? Both of them are still on form of indictments, we need to know what exactly the charges are. One thing I know is, 50 lawyers won't go after a case if there's nothing there. Curse them all you want but, don't forget to ask Ihejirike to line up his lawyers with some of his loot. That very court is very liberal, so they will get fair hearing.
That is the exact reason an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. They are always quick to shield any among them that is accused. Ali Modu Sheriff was accused alongside Ihejirika, have you heard any Hausa or northerner shielding him? On facebook, northerners are already cursing him.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by dking123: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2014
arsetalks: Reading the first few comments ( coming from people of certain regional extraction) on this thread, my heart bleeds for this nation.

People like those are those Wole Soyinka was probably referring to when he said this generation is dead on arrival.

Some are so selfish that they see GEJ been there as their "son" being the president. It doesn't matter to them whether he is capable of running or if his decision making is for the good of the nation or not, all that matters is someone from their region rules.

Very shameful really.
You r also guilty. the real reason for ur opposition of Gej is because he is not ur tribe. Gej is by far better than Obj, Abacha,Abdusalami and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ahmeduana(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2014
ofala: of what benefit would it have been for any sane Nigerian to back these murderers?
DAT'S Y WE ARE NOT WINNIN D WAR,IN SITUATION WHERE BOTH D POLITICAL CLASS, RELIGIONS LEADERS,D PROFESSIONALS ARE SECRETLY FINANCIN TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Samunique(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2014
To me what i hate most in my life is hypocrisy.
My question still remains, why has the Australian refused to mention the CBN official a? Why? Why? Why? So it will be very unjust to jump on the mentioned ones without pressing the man to name the name or names that are reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2014
specco: Ihejirika dealt so severely and mercilessly with Boko haram and nearly stamped them out. Formerly, he was accused of using brutal force in the fight against Boko haram. Now he's accused of being their sponsor. Anyway, for the insurgents its payback time 'Let's turn the table against him and name him as one of our big sponsors' But unfortunately this one does not fly. Nigerians are wiser. When Boko haram starts naming their real sponsors Nigerians will know.

Me I'm still wondering how some people believe this trash, some kids are wiser than some adults walahi

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by dking123: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Only an incredibly stoop!d person will run off with the illogical bullshyte from the Aussie to make any concrete decision. Most of what the guy is saying only serve to show that he does not really know the politics surrounding terrorism in the North. Whoever gave him such information is obviously in the business of propaganda.

It is obvious why they name dropped SAS and Ihiejirika.... SAS obviously used to sponsor the religious BokoHaram at their infant stage when the overzealous religious lout, Yusuf was their leader. SAS used his position to get their leader killed extra judiciously and outlawed their activities when they became uncontrollable for him. The man too has been hiding from the vengeful BokoHaram that will do anything to payback his disloyalty to their cause and killing one of their own. Let's be fair, he too has been at the receiving end of the Bokoharam terrorism, losing loved ones and close allies I guess it is Karma.

Ihijirika obviously dealt a very wicked blow to their activities, killed the real shekarau and gave them a thirst of their own medicine by showing them an unparalleled violence they never thought the Nigerian military could unleash. The man just was violent in his method...Lol....would order shoot at sight and brought out the killers in our soldiers to the point some Northern leaders misinterpreted it to mean a probable revenge for Biafra... Lol...this brings me to my main point:

The main sponsors of Bokoharam are still living the Northern leaders threatening fire and brimstone if GEJ continues to have expectations to be president beyond next year. The whole Aussie story is nothing different from the illogical bring back our girls bullcrap, these are all ploy to continue to give a dog a bad name before hanging it.

What will be the rationale for the Bokoharam group to release names of sponsor if not for propaganda and rubbishing the government and make it look like a lameduck....Bokoharam is purely a northern creation.
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by victor08(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2014
[size=28pt]WHY HAVEN'T IHEJIRIKA AND SHERIFF(FORMER GOVERNOR OF BORNO STATE BEEN ARRESTED?)

GEJ truely knows who sponsors BOK HARAM! THE PRESIDENT IS WEAK PERIOD.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by arsetalks(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2014
dking123:
You r also guilty. the real reason for ur opposition of Gej is because he is not ur tribe. Gej is by far better than Obj, Abacha,Abdusalami and rest.
Even the devil is ashamed of this post of yours. I don't care who rules. I care more about the peace of this nation. I don't want to tell my kids unborn horror stories and if I have to, it must be with an happy end and whoever rules who will make that possible I will support.

You don't know me. The last politician I blinded supported is Funsho Williams others will only get my support on merit.

I am not a tribalistic bigot like many on here.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Kponkwem(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Watching in 3D. Just how anxious I'll like to see the court indict Ihejirika. Then Igbo lawyers will not act on the Biafra genocide when the perpetrators are still walking around free and looting our oil resources mad. Since we are on the ICC stage, let the battle begin. Can't wait to see the positive outcomes.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Some people and their master-slave mentality. Its pathetic
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by RedArmies12: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Its no longer going to no business as usual
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by dking123: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That is the exact reason an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. They are always quick to shield any among them that is accused. Ali Modu Sheriff was accused alongside Ihejirika, have you heard any Hausa or northerner shielding him? On facebook, northerners are already cursing him.

An Igbo will rule this nation when the time comes. Igbos defend Ihejirika because they know the truth.Ihejirika was ruthless against bh and nothern politicians want his head. All this is propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
I know! how I wish this country can just divide, so they can go and be worshipping their criminals in their land.

This man has not been officially indicted see noise, what if he's tried and found guilty? They will declare war or what?

OrlandoOwoh:

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2014
dking123:
After trying so hard to drag ihejirika on genocide and failed you people now turn arround to accuse him of sponsoring bh just to cover up the real sponsors and attack Gej.U r the loosers at the end if the day.
Gej till 2019.

While not accusing Ihejierika of any wrongdoing, there is an ugly cloud over his name & it will be a good opportunity for him to clear his name. We do not hav d facts of why GEJ removed him as COAS. A man is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. He deserves his day in court to prove his innocence or otherwise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ahmeduana(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=chinazaekperem2]Those lawyers should be "given the axe" for being so myopic and shallow minded. It is pitiable to see our judiciary been used as a political tool,
U DON'T GET IT,DEY ARE D LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF bh WHILE apc IS POLITICAL BRANCH
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
dking123:
After trying so hard to drag ihejirika on genocide and failed you people now turn arround to accuse him of sponsoring bh just to cover up the real sponsors and attack Gej.U r the loosers at the end if the day.
Gej till disintegrate.

Yes you are right, GEJ till Nigeria disintegrate!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Already BH are about to seized Maiduguri.
I wonder if they are planning to hold meeting under BH protection
WHY WON'T DEY? ARE DEY NOT D LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF bh, WHILE apc IS THE POLITICAL BRANCH?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Sammyblaq(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
RCOAS Nwanneukwum...oghûnu kwanu?
*observing first*
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Some of you are irredeemably senseless.If our lawyers are going to the ICC "without proof", the case will however unravel things the government has kept secret. Don't forget, Bensouda, the Chief Prosecutor of ICC was in Nigeria last year over issues on terrorism.
Bros what are you saying because I don't get you at all.

Give me just one proof of how ihejirika or sheriff is involved in this and I may believe you. When the lawyers get there with only the accused, how will it unravel the secret? And what is wrong with our own courts of law?

Please answer me to prove that you are not the one irredeemable senseless
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who will testify against Ihejirika in ICC?
You think ICC will be interested in gossips between Davis and Bokoharam?

Why not take Elrufia to ICC to hear Ihejirika testify against him.

The Bokoharam is a brainchild of Islamist domination across Saharan Africa with support of the locals.

In 2000, Twelve Core Northern States declared Sharia law to govern them amid jubilation by majority of the indigenous people thereby causing untold hardship to Nigerians of different faith and death of thousands.

There is nothing to divert our attention on the origin, support and promotion of this devilish ideology same as ISIL in Iraq and Syria.

I don't use to comment on politics section because I always enjoy reading comments but I have to agree totally in what you said. Muslims are very violent in thinking and in behaviours. I don't know what causes this but all over the world they are mostly same. I could remember my university days in ilorin. They behave the same. Trying to impose sharia on a federal school just because they had the backing of then v.c. Little misunderstanding between a Christian brother and their people always results into serious attack then. Not to talk about during sug elections in wc they always trying to impose a fanatics on people and Christian always vote them out. I witnessed several kidnapping of Christian brothers to their mosque whenever they have misunderstanding with any of their people. I can go on and on
.......... My point is that this people are deeply rooted in evil teaching and ideologies which will be difficult to tame. That is the same thing affecting Northern part today. But tell this to thier people and sympathisers, they will label you as bigot. Honestly world would have been better without this people that thought only violence can be used to achieve their aims.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Qelvin(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol circus of " educated" clowns.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Only an incredibly stoop!d person will run off with the illogical bullshyte from the Aussie to make any concrete decision. Most of what the guy is saying only serve to show that he does not really know the politics surrounding terrorism in the North. Whoever gave him such information is obviously in the business of propaganda.

. Don't mind these bunch of jokers.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
dking123:
An Igbo will rule this nation when the time comes. Igbos defend Ihejirika because they know the truth.Ihejirika was ruthless against bh and nothern politicians want his head. All this is propaganda.
Shut up. Ihejirika will find himself in the ICC just like the Bosnia general, Midrivic.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by vigasimple(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Let us have quick hilarious moment about inept people and the dubious investigator.

So Ihejirika is the financial backers of Boko Haram to be killing Igbo's and all southern Christians in Churches and bus stations in the North very many years back ?

Even some people who appears to have a job are truly jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
He knows your post is fair but, just wanted to hold your mind hostage.
arsetalks: Even the devil is ashamed of this post of yours. I don't care who rules. I care more about the peace of this nation. I don't want to tell my kids unborn horror stories and if I have to, it must be with an happy end and whoever rules who will make that possible I will support.

You don't know me. The last politician I blinded supported is Funsho Williams others will only get my support on merit.

I am not a tribalistic bigot like many on here.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by edo70: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
BH n its sponsors will b smiling 2 its ears at this unfolding drama used as a smokescreen 2 confuse d gullible nigerians.Every sane nigerian should b aware that Modu sheriff n ihejirika are d major gladiators against bh.Let this useless morons go d hague n disrace themselves.If they have been proactive from d beginning d situation wouldn't have reached this stage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.