Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38064 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Samunique(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: Huge ke grin grin grin cheesy...all this nama self
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! U don kill me with laugh here o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Waste of time

Let Shecow say his sponsors on video and mention Ihejirika's name

Whether u want to believe it or not there will always be questions about his role in dis carnage. He was cited & there will never be a greater platform 4 him to clear his name or be forever tainted as a sponsor of terror.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: I hope maidugri NBA pursues this to a logical conclusion. Good step!

Yea the abo.ki NBA should not drag foot. They should go to Hague and expose themselves

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2014
If you meant ihejirike gave bokoharam a good fight- that will be a No! At least no evidence to show he did.

Look making things up don't work with me, I'm not your average Nigerian, I deal with facts, not things that looks like it or almost it.

You are working feverishly to give your guy credit he doesn't deserve, it's almost sinful!
johnnyhandsom: . And what did he do apart from giving bokoharam a taste of their bitter pill?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

Whether u want to believe it or not there will always be questions about his role in dis carnage. He was cited & there will never be a greater platform 4 him to clear his name or be forever tainted as a sponsor of terror.

Son

Stop being a hypocrite

Link me to your previous post where you asked that Buhari should be investigated when he was accused of terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by arsetalks(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Lol....negro you are a kid, it is so obvious. And I am not in an argument with you, all you have are careless statements that borders on hear say and the nonsensical illogical expectations of a slowpoke.
Sums you up. You will be the first person I am reporting on this forum for a racist comments.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

Questions from an inconsequential nonentity like yourself?... lol , don't hold your breath kid. The only answers you will get is a bullet in your butt if you keep arguing like a retard trying to outcompete other retards...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by obeagu1(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
@AMYA u said it all.my question is does Ihejirika hv d kind of resources to finance terrorism,I doubt n d million dollar question is d self acclaim negotiator never said anything on Chibok girls,Y?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm so, why is it that the only one of the two accused being discussed here is the one of Igbo extraction?

Anyhoo......is it really true that one is well known to have fought against BH? For those who were around at that time in Nigeria, is that true that he fought against thm and almost destroyed them?

If it is true, I don't see how this accusation is compatible with that, if indeed it actually happened.

For both men, there needs to be evidence to bring a case in any court, not least the Hague.

These lawyers have to have a foundation to base their prosecution on, beyond hearsay, which is not admissible any any court the world over.

Is it just because the man talking is white that both Sheriff and Ihejirika are presumed guilty by some?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by back2sender: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=ofala]This is becoming quite interesting. of what benefit would it have been for any sane Nigerian to back these murderers?
This is what pains me in this Govt. inactivity! The same thing happened in the chibok saga, living in denial
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry
but only an insane mind would believe that Ihejirika sponsors Bh. I mean...the allegation is utterly baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2014
obeagu1: @AMYI u said it all.my question is does Ihejirika hv d kind of resources to finance terrorism,I doubt n d million dollar question is d self acclaim negotiator never said anything on Chibok girls,Y?
. Not only that. Another question is: what is his motive or what does he stand to gain? There should be a motive before any accusation or case against him.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
londoner: Hmmm so, why is it that the only one of the two accused being discussed here is the one of Igbo extraction?
Anyhoo......is it really true that one is well known to have fought against BH? For those who were around at that time in Nigeria, is that true that he fought against thm and almost destroyed them?
If it is true, I don't see how this accusation is compatible with that, if indeed it actually happened.
For both men, there needs to be evidence to bring a case in any court, not least the Hague.
These lawyers have to have a foundation to base their prosecution on, beyond hearsay, which is not admissible any any court the world over.
Is it just because the man talking is white that both Sheriff and Ihejirika are presumed guilty by some?
The fact is that most of these Yoruba kids will be happy at the prospects of an Igbo involvement in terrorism. Let's call a spade a spade. They will try and do anything to give a meaning or sense to the baseless accusations of ihiejirika financing terrorism.... even when logically, the whole story is obviously a hogwash. They just want to see what they want to see...Lol...the mention of Igbo makes many of them lose all sense of better judgement and fairness....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by guttentag(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
It's a Shame on Nigeria Govt for them to be backing up notorious criminals, they are more of these sponsors among FG that is why they are scared of justice

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by eljanfortis(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
These re the type of lawyers that should be barred frm becoming SAN in the near future,mumu pple dey tink hague would pounder over such petty case without proof btww,jonahhhhhhhhh till 2019 ;DThese re the type of lawyers that should be barred frm becoming SAN in the near future,mumu pple dey tink hague would pounder over such petty case without proof btww,jonahhhhhhhhh till 2019

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
whitecat007: If you meant ihejirike gave bokoharam a good fight- that will be a No! At least no evidence to show he did.

Look making things up don't work with me, I'm not your average Nigerian, I deal with facts, not things that looks like it or almost it.

You are working feverishly to give your guy credit he doesn't deserve, it's almost sinful!
. The facts are there weither you choose to overlook it or not.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2014
The only people delutional here are you and your co- travellers. Your god is being made to face his many sins, and whether you like it or not, it's getting beyond where your corrupt sets can reach. As I type criminal charges are being built against your hero. Shut your face and go wipe your butt, you've been pooping in your pant since you heard the news.
rhymz: Delusions of grandeur. It is on the basis of this nonsense you want ihijirika to be prosecuted? how childish and moronic can you lot get.....so the security agencies should start listening to slowpokes such as this for evidence....lol

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by guttentag(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: The fact is that most of these Yoruba kids will be happy at the prospects of an Igbo involvement in terrorism. Let's call a spade a spade. They will try and do anything to give a meaning or sense to the baseless accusations of ihiejirika financing terrorism.... even when logically, the whole story is obviously a hogwash. They just want to see what they want to see...Lol...the mention of Igbo makes many of them lose all sense of better judgement and fairness....

they are both responsible, sheriff is the no1 sponsorer of boko haram. Ask me why
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
guttentag: It's a Shame on Nigeria Govt for them to be backing up notorious criminals, they are more of these sponsors among FG that is why they are scared of justice
. Yea right. Jonathan is backing the terrorists to "make this country ungovernable" for himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Something is not consistent here.....This article suggests that some leaders were going to take him before the ICC for crimes committed by soldiers in the fight against BH. We all witnessed the world media also suggesting the same abuses.

http://www.naij.com/57153.html

Whether these men are guilty or not, it has to stand on evidence, so I hope Mr Davis and the lawyers are prepared to provide it. Even if they are guilty, without clear evidence they will not be prosecuted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Balkan(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
oso ndi, owe ndi

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karkel(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
nigeria jajaja.......................evrytin jajajaja .......................booza booza ....................nigeria still de jajaja frm 1960
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Let's tell each other the truth, nothing will happen to ihejirika, nobody can do anything about this allegation. We should stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
whitecat007: The only people delutional here are you and your co- travellers. Your god is being made to face his many sins, and whether you like it or not, it's getting beyond where your corrupt sets can reach. As I type criminal charges are being built against your hero. Shut your face and go and wipe your butt, you've been pooping in your pant since you heard the news.
hahahahah....what a 4cktard, your case is hopeless walahi. let me know when you and your other co-!d!otas finish up with your pile of nonsense, I go like use the paper pile clean nyansh....lol

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2014
If the DSS have decided to back ihejirika, we all should just forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by EldaTimba(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
NIGERIANS should wake up. I foresee a tribal war(not online) where several people will die. Let us not forget US prediction. With the way this argument is going, it will lead to a war between igbos and yoruba/hausa which will spell doom to this nation. As a Yoruba person, I think we should know that one Nigeria is more better than Oduduwa nation.
#Shalom.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2014
londoner: Something is not consistent here.....This article suggests that some leaders were going to take him before the ICC for crimes committed by soldiers in the fight against BH. We all witnessed the world media also suggesting the same abuses.

http://www.naij.com/57153.html
and then suddenly he is one of the major financiers of the same people he was accused of killing extra judiciously.... Lol...it shows you the depth some people are willing to go if it is an Igbo man involved. They are ready to go against solid fact and logic just to prove what they want it to be since it is an Igbo man....lol

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=rhymz] oh please shut up! some of you kids just like to blab nonsense you hardly understand and personalize issues. That we are here arguing over an issues does not mean anyone is stopping the 50 stand up comics from going to Pluto to report ihiejirika to God. Stop assuming the nonsense in your head is anything close to reality.... imagine a simpliton like you making a careless statement as an ugly cloud hanging over his head yet you can't prove anything besides the incoherent gibberish of an Aussie that is not brave enough to report his findings to the authorities.... scheew. (/quote)

Ur infantile, kindergarten insults show u belong to d kiddies section. Ur childish tantrums will not clear d cloud over d good name of d General.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mployer(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
100Cents:

Gbam! Man proposes, God disposes. Abia ga adi mma..

I wonder how a man who called Oshiomhole the governor of Lagos state will claim that his number one enemy, Ihejirika is his sponsor and some gullible Nigerians and supporters of APC will believe..

grin grin

I have always known dude is not normal. I wonder why Nigerians are taking him serious
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014
It's not there and you can't make it to be!
johnnyhandsom: . The facts are there weither you choose to overlook it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.