Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23632 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
I want to see in pictorial terms what the clueless governor has achieved so far..

I have listed basic indices of development above, could you please rate the governor..

Jokay07: Only a feather-brained slime-ball of ur calibre would ground the performance of a state governor over a sheer or piteous waec result as many of these students won't be able to defend their certificate just like you. You were too quick to make ''waec results'' a nuisance value just to console yourself. I see, unletteredness is not incompetent to read but incompetent to comprehend or probablly extrapolate what has been read!!! Aregbesola is the best performing governor and u are here spraying my screen with claptraps. Rubbish!!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by swezenberg(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Ratings from Nigeria is absolutely rubbish
Means nothing.

Raw results from JAMB and WAEC plus unity school admission scores and every measurable and verifiable parameter of education already declared the smart ones and they are from the SS and SE

Same Jamb and WAEC with lots of expos flying around. Then those regions are truly smarter than others.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by DIVINE78: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
daryoor: he is performing and most of the students failed waec.
ironic
Simple. There are not many "miracle centre in the SW compared to the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
You can console yourself all you want but aregbe is a media man with real substance. We want to see in pictorial terms what the clown achieved so far..

swezenberg:

Same Jamb and WAEC with lots of expos flying around. Then those regions are truly smarter than others.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: I want somebody to rate these following indices of development in Oshun.. cheesy

- Education

- Health

- Industrialization/employment

- Urban/rural development

What we hear everyday is media propaganda, no real development in physical terms..
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ojsmscom(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
BUY ONE GIG OF MTN FOR N1,600 FOR ONE MONTH DURATION
CALL 08154834309
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by focus7: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just hope some people will not be quick to blacklist as ICPC as working for the APC?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
pappyrose:

I think T A Orji is worse.

My dear try visit Benue state make u see real bad government

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by poiZon: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
omololu2020: u jst dy type trash,u will accept WAEC it wen waec say pupils from d east has d best result in waec,,dont u know dia r alot of miracle centres in d east,,,n do u fink igbos workin in NUC will open dia eyes while more dan 5 yorubas r rated in d first 10 best univ,,even lasu a state univ was rated higher dan UNN

bros go check na yoruba man be NUC chairman, do some research bro.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Ifewilshere(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
daryoor: he is performing and most of the students failed waec.
ironic
Sey hin be teacher? Abi e go force the student to read ni?
Aregbesola is building the best schools in Nigeria now, both the elementary and middle schools. You really need to see the structure and the level comfortability in those schools He Provided the students with 'opon imo' (tablet of knowledge) containing series of testbooks and past questions. Most student I know only play games with the tablet, yet you blame the Governor for there failure. He feeds the younger ones in school via 'O-meal scheme', and many more, just to mention a few. Wetin make he do again to enable the student pass o?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by AlabaBoss: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: [s]If he cannot change the roofs then he is not doing anything because the average oshun man or woman lives on less 20cents per day. The poverty in that state can only be compared to the ones in Bornu at the moment.

Aregbe should start creating meaningful employment by attracting investors than all these media hype when we all know that Oshun is nothing but a highly rural undeveloped state.
[/s]

Hey accursed, the aesthetics of a state or country does not determine the level of development it has achieved.

There are some Eastern European capitals that are more aesthetically appealing than most parts of the UK or Sweden but most of their citizens sell their possessions to relocate to the former to have a better life. I doubt you will ever comprehend that anyway since you are stuck in your village.

If Oshun people live on 20 cents a day, why are my Igbo people trooping there on a daily basis to escape the poverty ravaging Anambra state? You seek unnecessary relevance on a faceless forum by making up BS.

I have been to Oshogbo and I will rather live there than my town in Awka. If people like you spend a quarter of your time developing Anambra instead of envying Yolobar land, Alaigbo would have been more livable.

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by eaglechild: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe1:

24/7 Bad belle for the SW and her people will send you and your rabidly hateful ilk to an early grave.
Better jolt yourself back to reality.

This has got nothing to do with bad belle, I need you to snap out of your fantasy and demand accountability from your governors.

Look what happened to your ilk (let me borrow grin) in education. You kept holding on to bogus claims of being the best instead of accepting reality. Now you have sunk so low into the abyss (check WAEC and JAMB).

Same is about to happen here, instead of calling a spade by name, you start accusing me of bad belle and allow your talking drum governor to loot you mercilessly.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Ifewilshere(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hardeyoye: This must b d best joke of d year. ICPC, am sure was heavily paid or d person dat make d comment is high on something. What has Aregbe done in Osun? Am not any party supporter and am from Osun state. He surely can't rank as d 20th sef. This is motivated. Rubbish.
Where do you live?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shut up my friend you are not making any sense..

Igbos only go to Lagos and not Yolobarland because the last I checked Lagos is an FG enclave and a no man's land..

I repeat Oshun your home state is a rural state which its people live below 20cents per day and highest employer of labour in that state is Okada riding..

As for oshogbo it is a town built 100% with red earth mud and rustic zinc..I can't even allow my dog to sleep there for one day talk more of myself..

[s]
AlabaBoss:

Hey accursed, the aesthetics of a state or country does not determine the level of development it has achieved.

There are some Eastern European capitals that are more aesthetically appealing than most parts of the UK or Sweden but most of their citizens sell their possessions to relocate to the former to have a better life. I doubt you will ever comprehend that anyway since you are stuck in your village.

If Oshun people live on 20 cents a day, why are my Igbo people trooping there on a daily basis to escape the poverty ravaging Anambra state? You seek unnecessary relevance on a faceless forum by making up BS.

I have been to Oshogbo and I will rather live there than my town in Awka. If people like you spend a quarter of your time developing Anambra instead of envying Yolobar land, Alaigbo would have been more livable.

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool cool
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by aieromon(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Aregbesola is working and I'm very happy for the people of Osun state supporting him for a second term.

God bless Aregbesola
God bless Osun state
God bless Ilesa

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
I want somebody to rate these following indices of development in Oshun.. cheesy

- Education

- Health

What we hear everyday is media propaganda, no real development in physical terms. Oshun is a rap-tag state! cheesy
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by AlabaBoss: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=oneeast][s]Shut up my friend you are not making any sense..
Igbos only go to Lagos and not Yolobarland because the last I checked Lagos is an FG enclave and a no man's land..
I repeat Oshun is a rural state which its people live below 20cents per day and highest employer of labour in that state is Okada riding..
[/s][/quote]

Nwanne, there is no doubt in my mind that you are an eddiot.

There are more Igbos in Oshun and Ogun state than those living in the whole of Alaigbo. Without Yolabar land, we Igbos cannot exist.

I am an example, I have shops in Alaba and Awka. The one in Lagos makes 100 times more than the Awka shops, I only keep the Awka shop open for emotional reasons.

Every state in Nigeria is a no mans land under the constitution. Anambra is a FG enclave, which is why Fulanis at the drop of a hat can decide to graze their cattle whenever and wherever they want. If Anambra is not a FG enclave, why dont you declare a Biafra state tomorrow ?

Oshun is a better place to live and do business than any Igbo state, that is for sure.

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^^^^You don't always make sense..

What do you use to smoke at times? Now I have listed areas of development indices above for you to rank Oshun your state but you have dodged it. Oshun is a rural rag-tag state with over 98% of its homes built with rust and mud. cheesy cheesy

You cannot find a single Igbo man in yolobarland because Igbos do not live in mud house since entire yolobarland was built 100% with mud and rust..

Go and tell your governor to pull down entire oshun state to pave way for decent development as can be seen in the East..

I am done with this back and forth. This is weekend..bye cheesy
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Jokay07(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: I want somebody to rate these following indices of development in Oshun.. cheesy

- Education

- Health

What we hear everyday is media propaganda, no real development in physical terms. Oshun is a rap-tag state! cheesy
Posted by a cumberground with a [rag-tag] encephalon. Meanwhile, I'm too broke to invest on the idea of second-guessing the performance of a governor based on a mere waec/jamb result when it's cut-and-dried that ''expos'' and ''special centre'' has taken over the throne. I'm too busy to start juxtaposing the SW waec results with SE/SS weac result when the reasons behind the success of the latter 'region' has come to light but if u are still obdurate to reverse the direction of ur moral compass on that view, I can as well bring forth the fact that no higher institution in the SE can convinently compete wth the ones in the SW while it is very pellucid on the platform of rating . But it's irrational and pointless to start inconsequential cut-and-thrust over this topic. A Governor's performance in a state might not have a direct relationship on educational results. There are so many ways of achieving this and i'm sure that u are aware of this. GOOD NIGHT SIR!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Jokay07(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
eaglechild:
Better jolt yourself back to reality.

This has got nothing to do with bad belle, I need year you to snap out of your fantasy and demand accountability from your governors.

Look what happened to your ilk (let me borrow grin) in education. You kept holding on to bogus claims of being the best instead of accepting reality. Now you have sunk so low into the abyss (check WAEC and JAMB).

Same is about to happen here, instead of calling a spade by name, you start accusing me of bad belle and allow your talking drum governor to loot you mercilessly.
I'm too broke to invest on the idea of second-guessing the performance of a governor based on a mere waec/jamb result when it's cut-and-dried that ''expos'' and ''special centre'' has taken over the throne. I'm too busy to start juxtaposing the SW waec results with SE/SS weac result when the reasons behind the success of the latter 'region' has come to light but if u are still obdurate to reverse the direction of ur moral compass on that view, I can as well bring forth the fact that no higher institution in the SE can convinently compete wth the ones in the SW while it is very pellucid on the platform of rating . But it's irrational and pointless to start inconsequential cut-and-thrust over this topic. A Governor's performance in a state might not have a direct relationship on educational results. There are so many ways of achieving this and i'm sure that u are aware of this. You are truly a child!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by AlabaBoss: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: ^^^^^You don't always make sense..

What do you use to smoke at times? Now I have listed areas of development indices above for you to rank Oshun your state but you have dodged it. Oshun is a rural rag-tag state with over 98% of its homes built with rust and mud. cheesy cheesy

Go and tell your governor to pull down entire oshun state to pave way for decent development as can be seen in the East..

Are you tired? grin

Go and do a survey on nairaland, 75% of Igbo posters live in Yolarbar land. 24% of the remaining will move to Yolabar land if given the opportunity.

It is only a few who have no business sense and are totally unemployable like you that will stay in Awka suffering and smiling.

Oshun like most Yolobar state provides opportunities for indigenes and residents. What would call rural is heaven on earth to a lot Igbos like you and me.

Oshun a dara ooo.

Anambra adigo mma too grin cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by pedro08: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
What,fashola nd akpabio,were re u?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by swezenberg(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014

There are more Igbos in Oshun and Ogun state than those living in the whole of Alaigbo. Without Yolabar land, we Igbos cannot exist.

I am an example, I have shops in Alaba and Awka. The one in Lagos makes 100 times more than the Awka shops, I only keep the Awka shop open for emotional reasons.

Every state in Nigeria is a no mans land under the constitution. Anambra is a FG enclave, which is why Fulanis at the drop of a hat can decide to graze their cattle whenever and wherever they want. If Anambra is not a FG enclave, why dont you declare a Biafra state tomorrow ?

Oshun is a better place to live and do business than any Igbo state, that is for sure.

oneeast: ^^^^^You don't always make sense..

You cannot find a single Igbo man in yolobarland because Igbos do not live in mud house since entire yolobarland was built 100% with mud and rust..

He's not dazed and consumed by bigotry like you. He simply told you the truth and you are barking like a rabid dog. Why not accept the truth for your life to be better for once. Why not allow truth to set your burdened heart free. The way your BP is running over this matter can make others around you mistake you for another ebola patient. Take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
oshun odara oo..

Still searching for the said development.. cheesy cheesy

Mud and brown roofs are the hallmark of Oshun and entire yolobarland.. cheesy

Goodnite to you guys.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Jokay07(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=AlabaBoss][/quote] i kowtow. I respect ur grey matter. cool
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Jokay07(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
AlabaBoss: [/quote] i kowtow. I respect ur grey matter.
swezenberg:
He's not dazed and consumed by bigotry like you. He simply told you the truth and you are barking like a rabid dog. Why not accept the truth for your life to be better for once. Why not allow truth to set your burdened heart free. The way your BP is running over this matter can make others around you mistake you for another ebola patient. Take it easy.
[quote author=AlabaBoss]
i kowtow. I respect ur grey matter.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by sojayy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
lilprinze: Best indeed who dash him,
This list is fake, had it mean they said
Fashola or Rabiu Kwankwaso or
Godswill Akpabio I would still believe
but Aregbesola.
Never as far as am concerned he has not done anything that makes him the best performing govern in Nigeria.
igbo people finding greener pasture since Genesis

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by AlabaBoss: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
oneeast: oshun odara oo..

Still searching for the said development.. cheesy cheesy

Goodnite to you guys.. cheesy

Same picture you have been displaying since time immemorial. Stale and boring

While Oshun needs further development, Alaigbo needs to be leveled and rebuilt. We Igbos need a total re-orientation on what life is about.

How can we leave our towns and villages enmasse and expect it to be developed? By who?

Chisco and Ekene dili Chukwu wont be in business if Alaigbo is better than Yolabar land. They make most of their money from one way journeys from Igbo land- shame cry

I will rather die than live in Awka

Anambra adigo mma ee cheesy cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just came back today from Osun state. Guys I didn't see anything like performance o. My view may differ anyway because I am seeing the state as it is and those that know the state before now will view the state in relative to what was obtainable in the state. I was busy telling the cab driver to flaunt his state capital by taking us to the main city in the capital city. I am going to stay there for one good year..... and in all, I love Osun, I love the good people of Osun but no performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Jokay07(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Vig86: Just came back today from Osun state. Guys I didn't see anything like performance o. My view may differ anyway because I am seeing the state as it is and those that know the state before now will view the state in relative to what was obtainable in the state. I was busy telling the cab driver to flaunt his state capital by taking us to the main city in the capital city. I am going to stay there for one good year..... and in all, I love Osun, I love the good people of Osun but no performance.
hmm, Ajala travels all over the world, sharp sharp u don travel to Osun come back!!!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Ryabcool(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1: And yet his state carried last amongst all southern states and many north central states in WAEC performance
why? sad

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by oneeast: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just stumbled on your post.. cheesy

Don't expect to see anything because the entire oshun state was built 100% with red earth mud and rustic roof.. cheesy cheesy

Vig86: Just came back today from Osun state. Guys I didn't see anything like performance o. My view may differ anyway because I am seeing the state as it is and those that know the state before now will view the state in relative to what was obtainable in the state. I was busy telling the cab driver to flaunt his state capital by taking us to the main city in the capital city. I am going to stay there for one good year..... and in all, I love Osun, I love the good people of Osun but no performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.