Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80122 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:02am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: By the time our military are through with destruction and air-raid of the north the Nigerian-Biafran war of 1966 will look like a cake-walk.. cool

Hypocrite alert ! Your true colour is showing, this is Ihejirika's plans with BH as ally.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2014
quote author=Arysexy]

F00l!

Still working for a one man company at ur age of 50, u have just 10 years to retire and be a pensioner. Continue sleeping on nairaland while poverty deals with u.

Anofia [/quote]
See how insensitive you're, calling the mods that to sanitize the thread, while at the same time insulting others.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2014
So be it
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Maximus17(m): 3:33am On Sep 08, 2014
feyif: Kill Dem,slaughter Dem,maim Dem
chai, this pple rily dey vex u o grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by frank043(m): 4:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Since when did 'one picture' become 'pictures'?Pls upload PICTURES of their hardware!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool

Why did it take this long?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by kennz(f): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Fashola4thSon: KILL DEM ALL

Are you Spartacos??

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

We have had out "turn" in Biafra!
The ND got just a little of the "tunic"!
Today, it is the North!

Perhaps,when it reaches the Odua Republic, then we can finally do the needful without looking back!

Ugly truth:

Nigeria was never meant to be!

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by VUCHAR(m): 5:53am On Sep 08, 2014
make no body leave camp o, evn ur captain, before n go gossip ur next move to d bokos... good luck grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by odiyaka(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2014
May God give the strength n courage they need
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by louiskay(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Jakpon: You lot are pathetic. That guy isnt lieng. Boko Haram captured Michika yesterday. The Adamawa state university at Mubi has been closed indefinitely
. Are u one of them......................................................... If the guy has been Able to Deceive u he can't deceive me ...................... HabA see the way he Painted the scene as if he was their present ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anD all he wrote were hearsay.......................... AbEg. If u are Deceived, am NOT
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Eddy2cute(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Mekateka: you want them to use the guy practice how to kill first?
abi na, so make the guy go dey snap dem make dem 4 use am rehearse abi?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Seemyfather(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?

Bro. Abeg ask am oooooooo. Cos I wonder how he take manage to interact with them oooooo.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by mashodehammer: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!
Which full scale WAR?GEJ IS YET TO WAKE-UP,IF HE DOES YOU WILL HEAR ''SHOOT AT SITE ORDER,NO ARREST,NO RETREAT,NO SURREENDER''THAT MEANS KILLING ANYTHING BOKO HARAM,Just like the AMERICANS AND ISRAELIS ARE DOING WITH WITHDRONES AND MISSILES.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by skyface00(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Lolz u have done more evil than good by posting this on social media....we need after action news dan before action......
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: quote author=Arysexy]

F00l!

Still working for a one man company at ur age of 50, u have just 10 years to retire and be a pensioner. Continue sleeping on nairaland while poverty deals with u.

Anofia
See how insensitive you're, calling the mods that to sanitize the thread, while at the same time insulting others.

And u are blind to the insult at me which I quoted. Am nit suprised, birds of same feather

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by lastpage: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

Well, this one is NOT GOING ROUND at all!

The North brought this on itself
.... or was it Southerners that are bombing innocent people for the sake of some phantom 72 VIRGINS?

Okay, shey u be one of them that will bring it down South? We dey wait for YOU. wink wink

Let the NORTH EMBRACE PACE and DIALOGUE!
Let the NORTH EMULATE THE SOUTH and be ACCOMMODATING & TOLERANT OF ALL PEOPLE AND THEIR RELIGIONS!

"Mallams" next door to my house are living in "BLISS" without a worry......

Learn Northerners!, LEARN!! Let God/Allah do his own FIGHTING .....by Himself

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by thunder74(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
hardbody:

The south had theirs between 1966 and 1970. It may be the turn of the west next. Indeed what goes round comes around if only to bite you.

when are they visiting Gowons enclave? Indeed God is not a hypocrite
Is that your prayers? So that you can continue to type R.I.P for the victims? Olorun o ni fun e se (the Lord will not answer that). We should all pray for peace in every part of our land. Eni ti sango ba t'oju e wole, ko ni ba won bu obakoso. If you hv witnessed war, you will not pray for war.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Martiano(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2014
I happy with this development and I pray there is no mole amongst these soldiers because this is just where we have always had problems fighting these lads.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by bgates: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by M4gunners: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2014
And victory is ours.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Afroconnect: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Boko haram is a disease that must be wiped out.
God will grant our army victory.
Mr President,this war should be sustained,even if it means loaning money to execute-this barbarians deserve death so our lands will be cleansd by their animal blood for all the innocents they have killed.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by agedmanng: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2014
feyif: Kill Dem,slaughter Dem,maim Dem

I'm sure Feyi will roast them if she was the Captain incharge. How's Ibadan today?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by thunder74(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

You started so well. Encouraging the military and wanting to see the end of terror in our country. But predictably after only 2 posts you changed gear to the stereotypic ethnocentric mentality - of the blame game.the truth is; A slow and provincial president allowed or even helped the terrorists to grow from strength to strength. Parts of his country now have a different flag, they are not Nigeria.
But sir, you are here when many respectable leaders of the North (Sultan, Buhari, El Rufai, ACF, North East Leaders etc) pleaded with the president not to use force, that they are their children and will dialogue with them. You will remember also that many politicians equate them with Niger Delta militants and requested amnesty for them. You will also recall how they threatened to report Ihejirika to ICJ for killing their children and reduced the population of Muslims. You will also remember Nyako's memo accusing Jonathan even when he had not declared full war against BH.
Now we know that they were using all those pleas to buy time to equip these beasts to unleash more horrors.
Better late than never...

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by legendsilver(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Na no BH bois go see something, sheybi dem be dey form initial gragra? In fact, I declare 3rd world war then cus our Army must KILL them ALL

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by legendsilver(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Na now BH bois go see something, sheybi dem be dey form initial gragra? In fact, I declare 3rd world war there cus our Army must KILL them ALL
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Akalia(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2014
The battle for salvaging north has just Begun!!!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by buskie13(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: KD is the warehouse of military hardware in Nigeria. With what I saw that I could not snap because of heavy military presence I knew Boko Haram's end is here..

pls....can u tell me d meaning of 'KD'?
I'm confused pls

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2014
This is happening at about the time their sponsors were accused of the crime....hmmmmm, am suspecting they have told the Boko boys that "look you are OYO(on your own) now o for taking over some territory ...

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by PrettyClare7(f): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=lacasa]

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all[/quote i gues ur praying for a repeat of what is happening in d north,to come to d south. A reasonable child doesnt throw stone in d market place,he might hit his mother.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by chucky234(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
segzyj: May the spirit of the funding fathers of Nigeria be with our Army
Na founding fathers, no be "funding" fathers
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by charlito94(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Murda dem

Murda des godforsaking bastards

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.