Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80137 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by hansad: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!
But the fear is: mass movement of soldiers and military hardware to the battlefield is one thing, but fighting spirit of soldiers is another thing. Two camps: a group of fighting soldiers dispirited as their former boss who caged Boko Haram in the forest for years is being insulted by opportunists with acccusation of sponsoring of Boko Haram; another camp of soldiers desires the possibilty of a sharia-governed Nigeria which Boko Haram is fighting for. It has been severally reported that soldiers pulled back whenever Boko Haram fighters advanced. Guess why most of Borno state has fallen to control of Boko Haram?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Tomjazzy2: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
my thoughts exactly. But that can be forgiven... Hope this will consequentially mark the start of the long awaited Uhuru. Good luck to our gallant soldiers
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Ikpewe: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Mekateka: you want them to use the guy practice how to kill first?
BUT HE SAID THAT HE SPOKE WITH SOME OF THEM NAH
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by pacifique(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
You have to try and belive him. It's difficult and risky to snap the military, except with permission or being a journalist.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by agedmanng: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Use your google and read these quran verses quran chapter 5:51, chapter 8:15:17 chapter 9:29 4:74-76

I asked you to use google because I know many do not have access to these books because of religion differences. Now from the book above. If what was written in it was in a constitution, what would your opinion be of such law? Now, we have it in a book called a holy book. Boko haram have their texts from the quran and they are standing by it. If you have sense you won't quote me wrong I'm only stating the obvious that you can see with your own eyes if you are a carrier and follower of the said book. Many of those that believe in that faith don't read the book and don't see this. You can become the next shekau if you belief in the book. He didn't know he will become this when he was growing up too.

Now google these: Matthew 26:53 James 4:1 Mathew 5:38-46 Jesus never asked no one to fight for him.

I have been reading these 2 books for years one speaks of war even in the present age because that was the last instruction given to the followers.

Muslims kill ram compulsorily every year. Do you know the number of rams killed world wide? Yet the the spirit to which they sacrifice unto says he wants more blood and moved to the blood of humans. You need to see many boko haram videos on youtube. How they burn Christians in churches, slaughter etc. Meanwhile there's a verse that says don't kill in the mosque unless they attack you there. I need to stop here but before I go.

See where the terrorists got it wrong and misinterpreted their own book quran 78:29-34. I can see a pending provision of 72 virgins awaiting them. By the way, is eternal life where to go on a sexual enjoyment. Its high time they woke up of their illusion. I bet you can satisfy 5 ladies not to talk of 72 virgins with tight genitals. You will surely die in that paradise and transit to another paradise and I'm sure if you were offered 7 virgins there you personally will reject.

N.B: Do not persecute the muslims, do not hate them but pray they can see which is hidden. Muslims don't kill people, allah ordered them in his book to so they can have a peaceful world. God of the Christians love the enemies while that of allah demand they kill the enemies. You can see they don't serve same God. Maybe you can stop saying we serve same God here. There's a blood sucking demon call allah. We need to rebuke the spirit in our land and all over the world. The spirit that uses the moon for its prediction of fast, uses the ray of sun for its worship and demand ram/blood for its worship. I know a believer of such book will not accept this. Ofcourse, but know that I'm not talking about hell or heaven here. I'm only stating what your common sense can decipher if you are not biased.

I pray for total victory for our army and God will wipe every terrorism off the face of the heart.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by newslife: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2014
I want to go with them

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by SBG: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
If GEJ had reacted by declaring a full scale war before now. The North would have started screaming and charging him for genocide hence the tactical delay with attendant consequences of losing a lot of innocent lives as well as casualties in our military. The APC founders in the north will not be able to say anything now apart from crying within. The north will only watch the decimation of what their hands invented which has consequently push the northern region 30 years backward.

I have strong believe that the Nigerian Army will win this war hands down. The real sponsors which are yet be expose will soon be made known. Boko Haram are too hardened to unveiled their financial backers to an Australian negotiators. They mentioned Ihejerika and Sheriff to confuse the public. While Shettima may not be exonerated for playing a key role in founding them, he later fall out with them, that is why they have been going after his relations. He is equally their potential target now.

As for Ihejerika, He gave them too much punching blows, hence they decided to mentioned his name. Boko Haram has no conscience and they can do anything to that will bring confusion in Nigeria. May God grant victory to our patriotic and gallant NA!

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2014
the time has finally come...waiting for better news that the deadly, monster bh is dead and gone!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by ayobase(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014

when doing urs......go where the soldiers are and ask them to say cheese while u protrude ur yansh in demo to snap them.

remember to tell ur wife to put water for fire with aboniki.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by SBG: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Hacking of that web site is long overdue. I will spare no time to do so if I know the techniques involve. Sahara reporters has been one of my favourite online news portal but recently I began to see clearly how they Hate Nigeria with passion. They see nothing good in us. They are Boko Haram supporters. They are never fair in in their reports. They tilted everything against Nigeria. They report for the opposition. I strongly believed the opposition have have them in their pay roll.
bgates: Sahara reporters website hacking still in view.....Sahara reporters are the PRO to boko...with their fake news...they will be taught a lesson

the owner of that news portal HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR NIGERIA AND THEIR LEADERS

SAHARA REPORTERS IS SPONSORED BY THE WESTERN countries just to spoil the country IMAGE

but REST ASSURED some DANGEROUS HACKERS..that have hack FBI..CIA and other strong website are watching and any moment

you will SEE ARABIC SIGNS..lol.. AND SYMBOLS TAKE OVER THE SAHARA FRONTAGE WEBSITE...

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by maclatunji: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool

I hope so.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
I pray that Nigerian army will win the war against the foreigners and bastards terrorising our territory this time around. Nigerian Army it is well!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2014
agedmanng: Use your google and read these quran verses quran chapter 5:51, chapter 8:15:17 chapter 9:29 4:74-76

Those chapters and verses can't be inspiration from God we understant as God of love and peace. Probably they are smuggled for selfish interest! My thought.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by bayulll01(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

if your pathetic dafffft president has brain we wont be going through all these headache. today,the position of a president is not meant for a slowpoke of mofo,better late as u said,and stop blaming Apc,is sherrif and ihejiaka not pdp member
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by chux76(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Mutuwa:

Guy..I appreciate your observation.The problem of Naija is the north itself.Quote me anywhere.am a typical northerner .i can educate u as well as all and sundry how the north used to be back then,coz i saw its last years of glee,peace and sweet togetherness up and till our people turned to Monsters.A typical northern person is nice,friendly and tolerant,but collectively there are differences even admist us.This include attitudes like dominance,aggressiveness,power loving etc.
Get this no tribe in naija is perfect,EVERY one has its ills..but it becomes meaningless when on the inside we dont cater for one another,psychologically enslave one another,oppress,harass and do so many degrading things to ourselves and REPEAT same on the outside for all to notice.
Well..I wish the troops luck,I know they will triumph in shaa Allahu,because the almighty is always on the side of the just ones.

You took the words right out of my mind. The Northerners are a peaceful people to live with,friendly ambiance and all that,but stoke them up with RELIGION and all that serenity is gone. I have lived in the North for just 4 years and I can attest to this that their 'leaders' prey on their illiteracy and incite them into violence,otherwise an average Northerner is mainly concerned with his petty business and does not want chaos. I have many Muslim friends whom while we were discussing would specifically mention names of highly placed people they KNOW where masterminds of most crisis here in Kaduna especially and how these people despise non-Muslims and in most cases Muslims of different inclination,and would cajole their Imams to incite their followers. But fortunately most of the peasants are beginning to see past their noses and less willing to go on creating another crisis,they'd rather have peace and go about their normal business.
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past very very soon that I am sure of.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by bayulll01(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yesterday was the East

Tomorrow is the West

I hope you agreeagree cheesy
we westerner are not hypocrite as u people in the east,and we are not moronnssss just like people in the north,we do calculations and plan before we embark on any war,remember ur warlord that ran away dressed in Yoruba attire,next you think before you talk

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
smoke and mirrors
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Philcool(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all
It had been this way.
Pre-militancy to militancy in the south originating from resource control which was reasonable.
Abolition of western education and forceful perpetual supremacy is not reasonable.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by dragunov: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
hardbody:

The south had theirs between 1966 and 1970. It may be the turn of the west next. Indeed what goes round comes around if only to bite you.

when are they visiting Gowons enclave? Indeed God is not a hypocrite
. Meaning? Aint nothing gonna happen in the west. You wish.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Who's laughing now shekau?? R.I.P bokoharam
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by busayomigilad: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2014
goodbye bokoharam
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by conyema12(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
bayulll01:
we westerner are not hypocrite as u people in the east,and we are not moronnssss just like people in the north,we do calculations and plan before we embark on any war,remember ur warlord that ran away dressed in Yoruba attire,next you think before you talk

you really got me cracked up when you said that the westerners do calculations and plan b4 any war.
Are such plans and calculations based on fear and sabotage?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Fashola4thSon: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2014
kennz:

Are you Spartacos??

That's what best for economy destroyers!!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by dragunov: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
arewanationz:

PROPAGANDA ALERT!
From your comments, I can guess what part of the country you come from.

Its is unfortunate that your clueless master is decaring total war on Boko haram after tens of thousands have been killed.

I appreciate threads to boost the morale of our troops and every Nigerian, but posting what seems to be a fake picture to prove to us that GEJ is ready for BH and at the same time chipping in a tribalistic comment clearly shows who you are; a deceitful cankerworm and a TAN ambassador who specialize in hoodwinking Nigeians with false information.

Bloody LIAR!

Keep quiet! The guy has spoken the truth and established a fact and you are angry? Come on aboki you can go fvck yourself.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by lorRhyMeZ: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2014

Honestly this ur post can b quite misleading to people who aint here in the north fa...I believe with what u posted,the scenerio many people wud paint now is definately a middle east war torn kinda scenerio...

A war situation entails constant airstrikes, gunshots here and there,bombardments,curfew,halt to day to day activities,emigration,inflation and so on...many of which the north aint experiencing,except if u consider bornu state alone as the north! I mean Adamawa state just had an election,would that have been possible in your "war" situation? Kano state is still experiencing an influx of easterners doing the numerous business,again would that have been possible in if really the north was at war?! Almost all states in the north aside Adamawa,Bornu and Yobe are equally oblivious of the war scenerio u created with that post...it is misleading in its totality...talking about losing 10million of our manpower..?! How?
Setting us back a 100years economically...?! How abeg?

Bornu is at "war"

Arewa is not at war.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by teufelein(f): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2014
..the ZOO nigerian soldiers are too weak..Biafran Elite Soldiers need only 3 DAYS to wipe out Boko Haram...just wait and see what'll happen between now and 2015...
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
chux76:

You took the words right out of my mind. The Northerners are a peaceful people to live with,friendly ambiance and all that,but stoke them up with RELIGION and all that serenity is gone. I have lived in the North for just 4 years and I can attest to this that their 'leaders' prey on their illiteracy and incite them into violence,otherwise an average Northerner is mainly concerned with his petty business and does not want chaos. I have many Muslim friends whom while we were discussing would specifically mention names of highly placed people they KNOW where masterminds of most crisis here in Kaduna especially and how these people despise non-Muslims and in most cases Muslims of different inclination,and would cajole their Imams to incite their followers. But fortunately most of the peasants are beginning to see past their noses and less willing to go on creating another crisis,they'd rather have peace and go about their normal business.
Boko Haram will be a thing of the past very very soon that I am sure of.
My guy.Thank God u lived a bit in the north..our people like i said collectively will deny all this facts,y coz they dread the truth.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by judemorfy(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: GEJ was very patient with the north all these while and now that he has declared a full scale war on them and assure they will not complain. They had the opportunity to stop the evil.

that's the problm,an average northernal even without educatn feels they are born to rule

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by judemorfy(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: GEJ was very patient with the north all these while and now that he has declared a full scale war on them and assure they will not complain. They had the opportunity to stop the evil.

that's the problm,an average northernal even without educatn feels they are born to rule and that's wat is causing this crisis

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by gee147: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
tuhorns: RIP, Boko Haram.
did I hear u say rest in peace It shld be rot in hell
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by ilugun1: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigerian army will definitely defeat the boko boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all
I reject that in Jesus Name, u are one idiot, we are trying to restore peace back to the country and u are here spreading it with dat stinking mouth of Urs, South has being peaceful and will continue to be, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.