Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80082 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by geophyscist: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
feyif: Kill Dem,slaughter Dem,maim Dem
beautiful girl like you want somebody killed.na wa oh.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
geophyscist: beautiful girl like you want somebody killed.na wa oh.

so you will be happy if she is the one being beheaded?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Alejhandro:

The south wil neva b like d north because we dorrobucci, we dorropeace, we dorrolife...we d baddest region

As soon as we throw off the jihadists,
my part of the north shall enjoy all these too!
Amin!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by geophyscist: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

Tell your daft president to divide the country he desperately wants to continue ruining. Who the hell want's to remain in the same country with you?
your father if they born you well go live for north may them bomb you .

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

I will never support a group of fcktards that do this and our moronic government then denies it and tries to cover it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7SIbvEO64

NA should behead all the boko haram in Bama and Michika!
Boko haram started the beheading, NA will decide when it will stop.
Do you think the colleagues of the airforce officer are happy?
You boko haram have never seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by agedmanng: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Solving this problem, by resigning and paving a path for another Northern muslin president. Isn't this what you all want. Unfortunately is not going to happen.

Your Nyako's comment is the reason millions of you people will die for nothing. Be bold and support boko haram, so others can live in peace. We don't have to remain in this one country.

We are breaking the born-to_rule jinx. They are mad. No muslim president, no northerner until further notice and very soon we will amend the constitution that favours only islam, sharia and muslim mentioned respectively. Awon blood sucking demons oshi.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

NA should behead all the boko haram in Bama and Michika!
Boko haram started the beheading, NA will decide when it will stop.
Do you think the colleagues of the airforce officer are happy?
You boko haram have never seen anything yet.

Ajanlekoko, can you see the person your country dey produce?

When una go get this fcktards, give me a hammer, bring them to me and let me smash their worthless skulls?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

When una go get this fcktards, give me a hammer, bring them to me and let me smash their worthless skulls?

Ba magana!
Come with your hammer. That is how your boko haram started carrying knife to kill innocent Nigerians.
I am here. No running.
If i take the hammer and start giving you a taste of your own medicine,
do not cry for fcktards to come and help you.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

Ba magana!
Come with your hammer. That is how your boko haram started carrying knife to kill innocent Nigerians.
I am here. No running.
If i take the hammer and start giving you a taste of your own medicine,
do not cry for fcktards to come and help you.

Kai!

These kinds of fcktards need to be exterminated in Nigeria.

Maybe the Nigerian army can slit the throat of this one for me.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

just to let you know.
At this moment, NA is "clearing" boko haram out of Bama.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

Kai!

These kinds of fcktards need to be exterminated in Nigeria.

Maybe the Nigerian army can slit the throat of this one for me.

they are slitting the throats of enemy combatant boko haram.
go and die!

the Nigerian Army is a discplined force.
the innocent have nothing to fear.
but if you are boko haram, we arrange a meeting for you with Allahu.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

they are slitting the throats of enemy combatant boko haram.
go and die!

You are a cretinous person!

A moronic product of a failed education system.

person, tell us how you know the people being killed are "enemy combatant boko haram (sic)"?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

A moronic product of a failed educations system.

person, tell us how you know the people being killed are "enemy combatant boko haram (sic)"?

come closer and i will tell you if you are one.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

come closer and i will tell you if you are one.

You can't tell us how you know they are "enemy combatant boko haram (sic)"?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

if the knife enter, then i will know YOU are innocent.
if it does not, then i will know you are boko haram.
grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Collynzo16: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

A moronic product of a failed educations system.

We have seen how successful your own ''educations'' system is.
Illiterate sagaymite.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

You can't tell us how you know they are "enemy combatant boko haram (sic)"?

like my oga OBJ told my oga General Malu,
"do not take it personal."

grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Collynzo16:
Illiterate sagaymite.

forget the mugu.
he is the only one that can read and write in his village.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rolls up my sleeves.
i have to get back to work.

Some of these ones are proving stubborn.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

if the knife enter, then i will know YOU are innocent.
if it does not, then i will know you are boko haram.
grin

As I said, you are a cretinous person!

Collynzo16:
Illiterate sagaymite.

And here is another person as dumb as you are!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Collynzo16: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

As I said, you are a cretinous person!

And here is another person as dumb as you are!
Bloody illiterate, what is the meaning of ''educations''? How many times have I told you on this forum that no such word exists?
Bloody gay illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Collynzo16:
Bloody illiterate, what is the meaning of ''educations''? How many times have I told you on this forum that no such word exists?
Bloody gay illiterate.

A dumb, moronic product of a failed education system like you is calling someone an illiterate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying you have not come to a realisation of how daft your are? grin grin grin grin grin

Run before I slaughter you now!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

A dumb, moronic product of a failed education system like you is calling someone an illiterate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying you have not come to a realisation of how daft your are? grin grin grin grin grin

Run before I slaughter you now!

Are we getting your goat?
Shakau darling, do no behead anybody today oo.
leave that work for the appropriate authority vested with the powers to dish justice to enemies of the people.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

Are we getting your goat?
Shakau darling, do no behead anybody today oo.
leave that work for the appropriate authority vested with the powers to dish justice to enemies of the people.

Did you go to the same schools as the reetard called collynzo?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

Did you go to the same schools as the reetard called collynzo?

Yes sagamite stew!

They attended the same school where you were taught that population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

You keep trying to suspend your sense of disbelief. Jonathan Goodluck Ebele is not your problem, either are members of the Nigeria armed forces your problem. You and the people in northeastern Nigeria are the problem.That reality has not dawned on you yet.

I should better ignore this foool.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

I should better ignore this foool.

Dumbass, you are the only one crying here

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
If im try snap dem close him go chop enuf slap!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Babprosper20(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

GUY WHICH KIND TALK BE DAT ONE NA...WILL YOU BE HAPPY IF YOU HEAR DAT NEWS TOMORO?..NA MOUTH DEM TEK DEY REBUKE AND REJECT EVIL..SO I REBUKE YOU AND THAT STATEMENT IT WILL NEVER COME HERE IN THE SOUTH IN JESUS NAME..AMEN!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by djfaithy: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Abuloma80: This morning (7th Sept): BOKO HARAM have finally surfaced at Michika (200km from Bama). Yes Boko Boys are now at Michika. The army kept at Gulak to see that Boko Boys don't go beyond Gulak fled away. That paved way for Boko Boys to pass Gulak and invade Michika. On reaching Michika they hoisted their flags and continue with their business for the day. They finally captured Michika while the military retreated to Maraba near Mubi, so as to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for pictures.

It started yesterday with Boko Boys sending the army out of Gulak and Michika. The residents followed suit, seeing soldiers running away from Boko Boys. From this morning to this time Boko Boys are doing their unimaginable havoc. First firing and bombing houses, close range shooting and slaughtering innocent people, breaking and looting warehouses and shops. Able body and young ladies are forcefully taken away. The rest are more horrific.
cry cry cry cry
with this report I suspect ibos and jonathan about this war, something is not right about boko haram, jonathan is not innocent, men this sucks.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by lastpage: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2014
conyema12:

you really got me cracked up when you said that the westerners do calculations and plan b4 any war.
Are such plans and calculations based on fear and sabotage?

No Sir!
Such plans are based on a SYSTEMATIC, OBJECTIVE AND ANALYTICAL LOGICAL REASONING COUPLED WITH A DEEP SENSE OF SELF PRESERVATION AND SURVIVAL!

Only a FOOL, a MORONIC SUICIDAL IMBEC!LE, goes to WAR, knowing fully-well that HE CANNOT WIN such war..... only to get his arze thoroughly whipped, ......... shouting GENOCIDE! we ARE BEING STARVED!! .... and RUNNING AWAY like a frightened rabbit with his tail between his legs, to a foreign country, leaving his followers to suffer decades of shame.

Am l preaching to somebori? cool grin wink
That is th eclassic definition of a "failed coward".

"Westerners" understand that at times, you have to STOOP....... in other to be ALIVE TO CONQUER AFTERWARDS.
It is not cowardice as our "GRA-GRA BRETHERENS" LIKE TO THINK!

"He who fights and run away, LIVES to fight ANOTHER DAY"!

Its better to be "subtle and smart".... than to remain a CONQUERED NATION whimpering and moaning about what "could have been" ....only if you had used your BRAIN!

Did l hear you say NOT EVERYONE iS GIFTED WITH BRAINS?

According to Prof Wole Soyinka, an epitome of "Westerner Intelligence", "BRAVERY is not found within the ambit of careless and suicidal actions.... but in calculated, surgical steps which take into cognizance, the end-objective of self preservation and survival' (sic).

Correct, very correct!
Westerners have "brains" in abundance. wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
A friend's husband is one of the Ltcols leading them..
God Bless and guide the Nigerian Army.
Proud of you guys. kiss

oneeast: MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE

I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.

Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.

This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.