Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80402 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by hezy4real01(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Success ooo
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by niggereyez(f): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
tuhorns: RIP, Boko Haram.
I guess RIP as in ........rest in pieces. cuz my bible teaches that "there is no peace for the wicked"
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by kayalla(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
make dem no go kill innocent people join o, this one dem wan go fight with plane
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE

I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.

Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.

This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection.
i will pity our soldiers the day they pity and show respect to bloody civilians
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by lastmessenger: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
oneeast: KD is the warehouse of military hardware in Nigeria. With what I saw that I could not snap because of heavy military presence I knew Boko Haram's end is here..

The south can only fight for something significant and not for stupid 72 sharia law or Islamic confusion

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by AjanleKoko: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

I will never support a group of fcktards that do this and our moronic government then denies it and tries to cover it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7SIbvEO64

Nigeria sha. Goverment by platitudes and excuses.
And the people never seem to learn, or aspire towards a more civilized society, or responsible and transparent governance. All you hear from everyone is 'Boko Haram should not get me oh, ejoo ooh'
embarassed
Plenty people in the so-called 'heroic army' should be tried for war crimes. angry
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
AjanleKoko:
Nigeria sha. Goverment by platitudes and excuses.
And the people never seem to learn, or aspire towards a more civilized society, or responsible and transparent governance. All you hear from everyone is 'Boko Haram should not get me oh, ejoo ooh'
embarassed
Plenty people in the so-called 'heroic army' should be tried for war crimes. angry

Majority of our people are extremely dumb.

They are part of our main problem.

I see this that is why I am relentless on NL in making them aware of what they are.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
thunder74:
But sir, you are here when many respectable leaders of the North (Sultan, Buhari, El Rufai, ACF, North East Leaders etc) pleaded with the president not to use force, that they are their children and will dialogue with them. You will remember also that many politicians equate them with Niger Delta militants and requested amnesty for them. You will also recall how they threatened to report Ihejirika to ICJ for killing their children and reduced the population of Muslims. You will also remember Nyako's memo accusing Jonathan even when he had not declared full war against BH.
Now we know that they were using all those pleas to buy time to equip these beasts to unleash more horrors.
Better late than never...

A wise leader ( if Jonathan was one ) would have found a way of solving this problem long ago. Raining bombs on everybody in site cannot be the solution to an internal insurgency with terrorists non confrontational tactics. As for ihejirika all those fears have been vindicated, he was supporting Boko Haram and also using the military to kill civilians. We are not sure who perpetuated the massacre of students in various school locations where soldiers were given the orders to move out hours before the attacks. Buni Yadi is one of them. Certainly the guy ihejirika has questions to answer. With the corroboration from independent international sources the Nyako's memo is becoming even more authentic. The payment of huge sums of money to impeach him notwithstanding.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

A wise leader ( if Jonathan was one ) would have found a way of solving this problem long ago. Raining bombs on everybody in site cannot be the solution to an internal insurgency with terrorists non confrontational tactics. As for ihejirika all those fears have been vindicated, he was supporting Boko Haram and also using the military to kill civilians. We are not sure who perpetuated the massacre of students in various school locations where soldiers were given the orders to move out hours before the attacks. Buni Yadi is one of them. Certainly the guy ihejirika has questions to answer. With the corroboration from independent international sources the Nyako's memo is becoming even more authentic. The payment of huge sums of money to impeach him notwithstanding.

Solving this problem, by resigning and paving a path for another Northern muslin president. Isn't this what you all want. Unfortunately is not going to happen.

Your Nyako's comment is the reason millions of you people will die for nothing. Be bold and support boko haram, so others can live in peace. We don't have to remain in this one country.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by klens(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:
Solving this problem, by resigning and paving a path for another Northern muslin president. Isn't this what you all want. Unfortunately is not going to happen.
Your Nyako's comment is the reason millions of you people will die for nothing. Be bold and support boko haram, so others can live in peace. We don't have to remain in this one country.

Tell your daft president to divide the country he desperately wants to continue ruining. Who the hell want's to remain in the same country with you?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

Tell your daft president to divide the country he desperately wants to continue ruining. Who the hell want's to remain in the same country with you?

You are doing a great job dividing it already. Your senseless mass murderers have accomplished more than any Nigerian would have done.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by comos: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:
You are doing a great job dividing it already. Your senseless mass murderers have accomplished more than any Nigerian would have done.
do you have any job at all?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
comos:
do you have any job at all?

What's it to you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

The fact that you call the terrorists " my own " shows how unreliable you are as a countryman. Even the mumbling president thinks he is just an Ijaw man and not a Nigerian. How can I like being with you when a problem in the north is not , in your view, a Nigerian problem but a problem of the northern elders ( whatever that means)?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

The fact that you call the terrorists " my own " shows how unreliable you are as a countryman. Even the mumbling president thinks he is just an Ijaw man and not a Nigerian.

Sorry worrying about the president and save your backyard. The mumbling president is not the reason for miserable circumstances across the Northeast.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Sorry worrying about the president and save your backyard. The mumbling president is not the reason for miserable circumstances across the Northeast.

That's the point. " The so called commander in chief has no hand in ensuring security of the country provided the crisis is in the north". That is what you are saying and that is what the president is wrongly made to believe.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Vikky014(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all
U fink southerners reason like cows?do u knw the meaning of jihad?or u mean we southerners will wlcome jihadist? mydear we cant
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by berrystunn(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
War war without end. Even American are still on it...
Don't start what you can't end. War is not the solution ....
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

That's the point. " The so called commander in chief has no hand in ensuring security of the country provided the crisis is in the north". That is what you are saying and that is what the president is wrongly made to believe.

You are pointing your fingers in the wrong direction. The president is not your problem, when you guys understand that reality, some on your side will rise and take charge of the demons destroying your area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Gbemini(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Moral is high and they are sitting down like someone looking for what to eat, that picture i am seeing is not those Soldiers u claim they are ready for war.okay o, i hear.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Continue in your servitude. Eleru iya!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Continue in your servitude. Eleru iya!

Why not go and treat your HIV sickness. Bloody ediot with 10000 monikers on NL lying like the bastaddd that you are. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Why not go and treat your HIV sickness. Bloody ediot with 10000 monikers on NL lying like the bastaddd that you are. angry angry angry angry angry
You're pained. Nto!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're pained. Nto!
So pained look at this miserable vulture. Go and worry about your HIV sickness.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by dragunov: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
arewanationz:

You comment is incoherent and full of contradictions.
Guy, the dude is clear and concise.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Is he also our president of the north or just president of the south east and ijawland?
You are pointing your fingers in the wrong direction. The president is not your problem, when you guys understand that reality, some on your side will rise and take charge of the demons destroying your area.

Are you really serious that the elected executive president and commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces has no responsibility to the security of some groups of people within the country he claims to rule and to lead?
If your answer is yes then I will have to ignore you as a mental case or a retarrd needing care and support.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
atlwireles:
So pained look at this miserable vulture. Go and worry about your HIV sickness.
The more you people take anybody you suspect, to be me, the more my real person get enshrouded. I love it. One of these days I will meet you for a friendly chart in Warri.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
[s]The more you people take anybody you suspect, to be me, the more my real person get enshrouded. I love it. One of these days I will meet you for a friendly chart in Warri.
Anambra Adigo Mma[/s].
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
nagoma:

Are you really serious that the elected executive president and commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces has no responsibility to the security of some groups of people within the country he claims to rule and to lead?
If your answer is yes then I will have to ignore you as a mental case or a retarrd needing care and support.

You keep trying to suspend your sense of disbelief. Jonathan Goodluck Ebele is not your problem, either are members of the Nigeria armed forces your problem. You and the people in northeastern Nigeria are the problem.That reality has not dawned on you yet.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by janedoe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wish they'd be a little more discrete; don't let the enemy know you're coming for them.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

The south wil neva b like d north because we dorrobucci, we dorropeace, we dorrolife...we d baddest region

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.