Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80131 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
--
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX:

Consider my earlier suggestion:

Thank you for the observation. Check this one:

www.saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/divorce-scandal-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-warns-members-against-speaking-ill-“man-god”

^^^

My browser is not pasting the link properly. You may Google "sahara reporters Oyakhilome speaking ill", the article is the first item on the resulting page.

Except, of course, you deny this also never happened.

Thanks for anwering and amending link, a quick google could've shown up the real link mind you!

Why are Nigerians the most gullible when it comes to these Fake healers? and i'm including nigerians abroad. Just why?

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX: ^^^

Now, that article leads to some very important questions:

Who is Michelle Okojie?

What did she do "for" Chris Oyakhilome?

I wonder oh. She's now an outcaste to them. What a christianlike thing to do. All she did was engage her God given brain and thinking faculty. Ask questions like all human beings should do. Check all things..... but oh no, that's not allowed at CE. they all have to be mumu for Chris Oyaks or whatever his name is.

CE members, what has this pastor done to your idol for him to suspend her? answer oh

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pennywise:
For a long time joagbaje has been more or less the official mouthpiece of cec on nl. And i have followed most of his submission defending the occasionally indefensible. One reason cec haters despise him is that he is polite but tenacious with endless scriptural references. This makes him a trickish and annoying adversary.

At first I thought it was a compliment. Until I saw the bold grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Mr Strive is one of Africa's richest men yet he could not afford to pay for his 5% equity in econet wireless Nigeria Abeg cut the the crap and stop. Feeding us with thrash. The fact that he is cec biggest mugu does not make him rate in Africa.

Who told you that lie? The case was in court and He won his case last year.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbaemeka:

It may interest you to know that barring today I would not have known this moniker neither would I have given any less of a damn hadn't you mentioned me and the reason is clear- you do not count. Someone who spends most of his > 3000 posts insulting dignitaries and talking about other men's matters doesn't even know what christianity is let alone who a christian should be.

Look at where you are standing to talk about being brainwashed, you that read a story on the Internet about a man's marriage and whimsically declared yourself judge, jury and hangman all in one. You are as guilty as the people you term brainwashed but yours is in the negative direction because you are brainwashed to accuse them for not being rebelious like you.

I am sure you would have preferred us to leave the scriptures and discussed spiritual matters by reasoning them out with the manly folly that most of you extol over God's word. Or maybe you would have preferred us to speak with less certainty and assertiveness so you would be consoled that everyone is as frustrated and confused as you.

Well, guess again, for the 'arrogance' that has you itched and throwing fits is the same one that makes demons fume and scamper which actually makes sense given that you belong in the same camp with them.

I didnt come to NL to get noticed. No sir. I came here to educate people and be educated and maybe enjoy myself while doing that

All of a sudden, u are a dignitary now worth insulting bc I called u out? When I say your like nauseate me I truly meant it. You and the whole generation of bible thumping pseudo born again impostors who use Christianity as a tool for social climbing. U want instant social elevation and wealth without having to work. Go get a real job. The falsehood shows clearly to everyone (except you) in what u say and what u do. .I know a real Christian when I see one.

U are probably a pastor in Christ Embassy already. Everyone you see is. You dont have to be a public nuisance. You owe that much to your employer and your livelihood

U may insult me but I assure u that the insult will be multiplied 10 fold and rest squarely on the head of your god Pst Chris. Yes he has drawn a lot of people to Christ and made them feel better about themselves thank God.

But he has also created a big problem for society in producing and disseminating numerous mbaemeka all over the landscape. That bothers me. And not because of miracles whether faked or not.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
[mbaemeka]

You bet it. I have been on NL longer than most of you and I don't have as many posts as some because I am not on every thread saying things that I haven't properly studied-something most of you are guilty of though some more than others.

Oga, I agreed in the previous exchange that Jesus was 100 percent man and 100 percent God while on earth. I said he functioned ONLY as a man while on earth while he made "God-like" claims.

Jesus knew he was God but he let himself be subject to principles and systems of men- he humbled himself that way.

Nobody can belittle Jesus- even if they tried. Jesus is the Christ and Lord and I believe there is a general consensus on that matter but the baby in the manger was not yet the savior even if he was appointed unto that. The bible says the young boy Jesus grew in wisdom. Tell me, will God need to grow in wisdom? Is God not the very essence of wisdom? When I compared Jesus to a child prodigy I was indirectly telling you who he was as a boy- a prodigy. That God made him so wasn't by chance but linking it to his divinity is wrong and that's what I challenged.

And yes, Jesus did no miracle till he was 30. The bible says so and tells us why- the Holy Spirit, the author of the miracles hadn't come upon him.
This was after he had been baptized. Until his baptism, even Satan did not know who he was that's why he made random attempts to kill him as a child.

Jesus, the son of Man had no sin nature I agree. But this is not what made him perform miracles- the Holy Spirit's presence in him was. The uniqueness of Jesus as a class of his own was that like Adam he represented mankind. Whatever happened to him would affect the rest of us who are born after him like it affected us since we were born after the first Adam. That's why Jesus was a class of his own- nothing else.

He grew in wisdom, he grew in faith, he grew in knowledge, he grew in stature, his miracles kept growing greater etc. He didn't prove himself to be anything but a supremely intelligent young kid at age 12. His divinity was yet to be manifest till he died and resurrected. Until then, he made claims to it but never manifested it till his death. When he resurrected, Thomas called him Lord and God not just the "son of God".

Jesus gave instructions to his then disciples to go in 2's healing the sick and preaching about the kingdom. They didn't go around and expect sick people to just come to them spontaneously- they were sent to go out and heal them while teaching. Besides, Jesus read Isaiah's prophecy and told everyone in the synagogue that the prophecy was fulfilled by his presence. He was basically asking the sick, blind, lame etc to come to him. they didn't just randomly come. So the fact that "Healing Ministers" today have schools for it doesn't make them wrong. They are bringing organization to it just like we have Televangelists today. I must not go about on foot to preach, I could do it via the internet or with a vehicle etc.

Did you notice Jesus asked the Demon never to enter the boy again? Why do you think he said so? because the demon could enter again and make the boy deaf and dumb as well as epileptic. That's why someone can lose their healing- Jesus is saying so again but if you have no experiences in casting out demons or praying for the sick, you would not know.

Now please show me where scriptures that states that no one lost their healings or that the healings were irreversible, I ask for the umpteenth time?

When you say:
“I said he functioned ONLY as a man while on earth while he made “God-like” claims.”
I hope you are clear on the meaning. Jesus during his ministry KNEW THAT HE WAS (not that he will be) the God-man. The claims he made were made because he was what those claims were, NOT what they will be. So when for instance:
“Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am” John 8: 58 he was stating his divinity. The people clearly understood him and their reaction showed it:
“So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple” (v.59).
His claims were as true as they can be. If he said ‘I’m a man’ that was true. If in his humanity he said ‘ I am God’ that was equally true. In other words, he did not become God after the cross. He was the God-man during his entire life on earth. When he talked about being about his father’s business or “in my father’s house” in response to the mother of his humanity at age 12 what did he mean? Was he speaking just like any man would speak of God as father or was it that he knew as at then (age 12) the unique relationship between himself and God the Father? Recall that the scripture records that when he made that statement they did not understand what he said.

I can go on and on with this but I think it should be clear he was not just making “God-like claims” he was who he said he was. The Jesus who said ‘I am’ was laying claim to his deity BEFORE the cross and resurrection. I will say that in his humanity he functioned as far as the divine plan for the INCARNATION required.

Jesus was not just any man who, because he was able to live sin-free life, “qualified” TO BE the savior. That UNIQUELY BORN one was set out to be the savior from day one. In Luke 2: 11 we have: “For unto you is born in the city of David a savior, who is Christ the Lord.” I guess you can see from your English language it didn’t say ‘who will be’.
That is why I queried your statement that: “Jesus could do no single miracle till he received the Holy Spirit at age 30. Until then any attribute of his divinity like his prodigious wisdom at age 12 were purely coincidental.” And I then said: COINCIDENCE? So to you the workings of God in Jesus were just a matter of chance.

At age 12 you can see a SPIRITUAL INSIGHT that was unprecedented. When worshiped he accepted it – something elect angels will refuse. At the transfiguration he showed his disciples a glimpse of his deity. All these go on to show that the ‘MAN’ Jesus was in a class of his own. For a person like this, he was FULLY prepared when he started his ministry to handle all that it would take.

Jesus did not, like you said, “let himself be subject to principles and systems of men” if that were so he would have followed the ‘establishment’ of his day. What he did was that HE VOLUNTARILY RESTRICTED the independent use of his deity during his ministry here on earth.

Even if Satan knew who Jesus was before the start of his public ministry, the omnipotence of God would still work to restrict him. (See Luke 4: 28-30).
Satan is only a created being and is still subject to the Creator. Even when he was visibly presented as the Savior the genius of Satan could still not get things right to ensure his (Satan’s) success.

Just a short one on the sin nature – the sin nature has a way it has affected everyone born with it (the book of Romans & others). Therefore anyone born WITHOUT it will be uniquely different from the rest of humanity – physically, mentally, etc. That is why I made the assertion that HE IS IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN. No human being was born like him. No one was born WITHOUT the sin nature. His humanity was of a nature that no other person born of a woman is like in that respect.

You said Jesus “was basically asking the sick, blind, lame etc to come to him. they didn’t just randomly come. So the fact that “Healing Ministers” today have schools for it doesn’t make them wrong”
I DO NOT SEE this in scripture. Jesus presented himself as the Messiah. His core issue was that. And that meant he came to resolve mankind’s sin problem. Miracles came only as a part of the major assignment. If in the course of his ministry people needed to be healed he did so. His focus was not on healing for healing sake. He never asked that those needing healing be first assembled and taught, NOT ABOUT HIMSELF, but about how to grow their ‘faith’ before he healed them. He healed even those who were not present with him. It will therefore be out of place to use his healings to justify setting up of healing schools today.

To your issue:
“Now please show me where in scriptures that states that no one lost their healings or that the healings were irreversible, I ask for the umpteenth time?”
I say this – because the scripture shows that no one Jesus healed lost his healing I take it that that was it.

The Biblical mandate is for us to go and preach the gospel. If in the course of it we pray for the sick and they are healed thank God for that. But there is NO biblical authorization to set up any institution or whatever for the purpose of healing; which by the way does not even begin to address man’s greatest needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by dare2think: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pennywise:

I didnt come to NL to get noticed. No sir. I came here to educate people and be educated and maybe enjoy myself while doing that

All of a sudden, u are a dignitary now worth insulting bc I called u out? When I say your like nauseate me I truly meant it. You and the whole generation of bible thumping pseudo born again impostors who use Christianity as a tool for social climbing. U want instant social elevation and wealth without having to work. Go get a real job. The falsehood shows clearly to everyone (except you) in what u say and what u do. .I know a real Christian when I see one.

U are probably a pastor in Christ Embassy already. Everyone you see is. You dont have to be a public nuisance. You owe that much to your employer and your livelihood

U may insult me but I assure u that the insult will be multiplied 10 fold and rest squarely on the head of your god Pst Chris. Yes he has drawn a lot of people to Christ and made them feel better about themselves thank God.

But he has also created a big problem for society in producing and disseminating numerous mbaemeka all over the landscape. That bothers me. And not because of miracles whether faked or not.

Lol. you give these impostors too much credit. Gospel merchants I call them.

Miracles my foot. Damn shame on the human race to pass of something as comical as that as miracles. Boko Haram has more potency than these fraudsters. You know why?

Boko haram is very real. These charlatans are not. They claim to be a blessing to the world, claim to be 'Men of God' yet Nigeria is place where Evil thrives and darkness prevails, yet we have thousands of prankster calling themselves men of god in the same vicinity. You just have to laugh when you read these mugu's posts sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
shdemidemi:
May be the Jesus preached by Paul is different from your one.
Romans 8
17 And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

Bitter truth, The caveat for reigning with Christ is there for all to see.

When we pick and choose scriptures we come up with your understanding. I have not doubt accepting this scripture because I know what it means and I don't debate it or give it my own personal interpretation. What are the sufferings that christ suffered? They are the ONLY things we are to suffer in. I like to know your take on that because that verse of scripture clearly said- We must share his suffering.

Also I find it very very funny how you easily accept this verse as one for all Christians but give "dispensational" excuses for this:

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Have you seen the scriptural backing for my statement that "I don't look for signs or miracles, they follow me because I believe"? That verse said THESE signs shall FOLLOW them that BELIEVE in Jesus. That is why we lay our hands on the sick. We do so because Jesus said the sick will recover. So what's your point?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:24am On Sep 18, 2014
trustman:

I understand everything you are trying to say but you still do not understand me so I implore you to meditate on these verses of scripture and get what I am saying. If you can understand this it would revolutionize your walk with God. Paul said this by the Holy Spirit.

Philippians 2:5-11King James Version (KJV)

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

What I am sharing with you is what the scriptures refer to as the "Mystery of Godliness". Jesus the man was a separate entity from who he used to be- the word which was inseparable from his father. That word of GOD impregnated a woman who gave birth to the man Jesus. Because he was born of God he is therefore the son of God and therefore God and he knew it BUT that wasn't how he functioned on earth. Paul said so in the verses above that I posted. Even though Jesus was God and he didn't think it sacrilegious to aver such Paul said he made himself of no reputation and functioned like a man. He obeyed "God-his father" till death. Paul then says "wherefore" which means as a result or because of Jesus' obedience to death, God highly exalted him and gave him a name which is above EVERY name including the names in heaven, earth or in Hell. This clearly shows that Jesus' name wasn't always the name above every name. The name (the power and ability invested in the name) became so as a reward for his obedience to die for mankind. The name became salvific and the name had all authority in Heaven and in earth. Remember that before his death satan told Jesus that he had all the authority in earth. Now after His death and Resurrection Jesus says he now has even the authority of earth. That's the mystery.

That's why Jesus had to grow up like any normal man would. He had to study the scriptures like any other man, he had to grow in wisdom, he found favor in the sight of his neighbors whilst growing etc. That was him growing like a man for if he functioned as God he wouldn't have needed to go through all these. Even if he had supernatural ability to learn quickly and confound his teachers they are all within the ambit of his "Manliness". That's why when he made his claims of being "I AM" or the Messiah the Jews didn't accept him and saw it as blasphemous. They felt the Messiah would not come from any place where people would see him grow or what not. They thought the Messiah will just appear out of thin-air. So for Jesus, a man that they could see and touch to claim so was wrong to them.

When he took his disciples and showed them a glimpse of his "deity" it didn't make them see him as God per se. They just saw him as a very powerful prophet, the anointed one, the son of God etc. Remember God spoke out from heaven and called Jesus his son and told them to hear him. That wasn't Jesus functioning as God. He was functioning as a man- one very close to God. In fact, apart from dying on the cross every other thing Jesus did on earth he did as a man that's why he repeatedly rebuked his disciples when they couldn't do what he did. That was the level God wanted man to function in but we couldn't because of our sin-nature and Ignorance. That's why man needed to be born-again.

So you need to have this in view when you say Jesus was unique or in a class of his own- which he was. The only class of his own that he was then was his nature (Inherent life and sinless blood) and not the miracles he was able to do. Jesus did no miracles till he received the Holy Spirit and Satan didn't know who Jesus was until that day. That's why satan tempted him just right after it. If satan knew who Jesus was he would have been more specific in trying to get him killed as a baby and If he saw Jesus as anything but human he would have not tried to get him crucified at all. Satan too was sold on the humanity of Jesus. That was the mystery of Godliness; that God became a man and functioned like one; showed us what we ought to be doing; died; resurrected; became God back; and gave us the ability to be like him. Period.

Acts 2
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God
30 he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted
36 that God has made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ

If someone goes to heaven now, they would not see God- the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. You would see the man Jesus seated on the throne. He is now by the right hand of God which means on the place of power. The fullness of the Godhead are now in Jesus bodily. Jesus is now Lord, God and Christ. That's why salvation wasn't to those who believed in Jesus as a good man or a prophet etc. Salvation is in believing that that man Jesus, is now Lord and Christ.

Colossians 1
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell

Colossians 2:9
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

When did this happen? When he ascended after he was born, died and resurrected. Till then he was just a man that needed the Holy Spirit to do all the miraculous things he did. And we have received that same Holy Spirit. That's why the same signs ought to follow us like they did him when he was a man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Pennywise:

Just as I predicted- frustrated and confused. Perplexed at my confidence in the word of God and rattled by my assertiveness. I am not a Pastor (even though most of the Pastors in the ministry I worship with work and make a good living). I work an 8-hour a day job in one of the biggest companies in the world and God has blessed me tremendously to add to the fact that my folks ain't broke. You are not educated in the things of God so it shows up in your "criteria" for determining who an imposter is. (Hint: use a mirror).

I know the scriptures irritate you but I will help some of your ignorance by showing you what and who I referred to as dignitaries

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13New King James Version (NKJV)

12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

2 Peter 2:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries

Keep insulting the president and even Pastors. The bible describes you very well- presumptuous and self-willed. There is a special judgment for your kind and I do not envy you. So please add this to your criteria for spotting out who a "true christian" is as you clearly do not have a whiff of such knowledge (and I am putting it mildly).

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 3:30am On Sep 18, 2014
dare2think:

Lol. you give these impostors too much credit. Gospel merchants I call them.

Miracles my foot. Damn shame on the human race to pass of something as comical as that as miracles. Boko Haram has more potency than these fraudsters. You know why?

Boko haram is very real. These charlatans are not. They claim to be a blessing to the world, claim to be 'Men of God' yet Nigeria is place where Evil thrives and darkness prevails, yet we have thousands of prankster calling themselves men of god in the same vicinity. You just have to laugh when you read these mugu's posts sometimes.

The likes of mbaemeka make a mockery of peoples faith and God. He has no fear and no respect for God. They summon the bible at will and give wrongful and occasionally bizarre interpretation not to exhort God but to arrogantly explain and justify their failing as a man. In the end he takes the unwary with him into the pit of hell fire.

With this kind of behavior judgement for him does not start when he dies, it starts right here on Earth. In your work place, family and society. I had earlier alluded to the fact that I have loved ones in cec. It is important to me that they are taught honest biblical precepts and not indoctrinated in the way of mbaemeka who has become a virus infecting people with fake and heretic doctrine.

The moderators should not attempt to remove any post on this thread. This is not a diversion. What is on display here is arrogance, pride, falsehood (who knows what else mbaemeka has) in the cloak of born again christianity as preached in christ embassy and how to know and avoid them. I am on a public service exposee mission. He claims to work with a multinational. Shows he is a liar too bc With an attitude like this I guarrantte he camnot earn 3 consequtive salaries bf he is sacked.

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2014
mbaemeka:

When we pick and choose scriptures we come up with your understanding. I have not doubt accepting this scripture because I know what it means and I don't debate it or give it my own personal interpretation. What are the sufferings that christ suffered? They are the ONLY things we are to suffer in. I like to know your take on that because that verse of scripture clearly said- We must share his suffering.

Also I find it very very funny how you easily accept this verse as one for all Christians but give "dispensational" excuses for this:

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Have you seen the scriptural backing for my statement that "I don't look for signs or miracles, they follow me because I believe"? That verse said THESE signs shall FOLLOW them that BELIEVE in Jesus. That is why we lay our hands on the sick. We do so because Jesus said the sick will recover. So what's your point?

The name false teachers are giving God in town today isn't his name. I do not want to believe you don't understand the setting of the bible, you probably wouldn't accept the truth because you are not ready to serve God as God but as a means to problem solving. We do not scamper to the epistles to find out what to do to be saved, ignoring the conditions by going back to a time when we were not even a part of the fold as Gentiles. A time when Jesus said his good news was to be heard by the Jews only.

What are 'signs'? You will do well if you understand the actual meaning of a SIGN.

These 'signs' (Mark 16:17)were all recorded in the book of acts, the signs gave room for the creation and perfection of the body of Christ. These signs were not an end on their own, there was a reason why the sign was done. Now we have arrived at where the sign directed us, we are expected to commit our lives entirely to God rather than look for another sign that will definitely lead us to a different location away from God.

Christ suffered a gruesome death, is the bible saying we must suffer exact same shame and death? No. The apostles thought themselves privileged to suffer on all sides for God. Paul said every single day he was scared he was going to die, but everyday he finds himself alive he continues to preach the gospel. These sufferings were relational and unique to different individuals. Paul had his share, timothy had his, the disciples were not exempted but MBA emeka wants the glory but not the suffering. More like a pregnant woman who wants a child without going through the pain of conception.

Moving from the period before Jesus' death and resurrection, the body of Christ i.e the church was presented with a gospel of grace.

This gospel teaches that God has advance information about every single thing we will go through as Christians. This gospel made us understand He will never leave nor forsake us, nor make us go through challenges(there will be challenges) we can't surmount.

This gospel of grace teaches that we accept and embrace our lot and accept whatever God says rather than messages based on our lust.

Any church teaching that falls back to man like the CE does is false. Christ did not die so I can have money, He did not die so I can live in good health- these things I enjoy like an unbeliever does. For if Christ died because of these things that the heathens also enjoy, it would have been a wasted death. He died so I can have hope of a blissful and eternal life to come. Even if I make the eternal life with one eye, or one leg glory be to God.

You claim you don't look for signs and miracles yet you defend a mortal/fallible man like yourself who create a place and time to perform wonders to those who he thinks deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2014
The bible says-

2 Corinthians 4:16 (KJ21)

16 For this cause we faint not, but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2 Corinthians 4:16 (ASV) |

16 Wherefore we faint not; but though our outward man is decaying, yet our inward man is renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:16 (AMP) |

16 Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day.

The inward man is what matters, the inward man is what should be nourished by God's power and not the fallen structure. Building a school, starting and maintaining a ministry for the benefit of the fallen vessel is not heavenly endorsed as far as scripture is concerned.

I care less on how chris does his miracles, as long as it does not align with scriptures he is an agent of darkness. All chris advertise is people's vulnerability and a claim that he can charge heaven to give solutions.

NB - God can do a miracle even in an unbeliever's life, any man can experience a miracle. He is not using miracles to draw our attention to the gospel today.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
What exactly was Jude speaking of in his very short but enlightening epistle? Who was he referring to in Jude 8? What did he mean by "despise dominion and speak evil of dignitaries"? Was he talking about not criticizing Oyakhilome or was he actually speaking about the likes of Oyakhilome and the destruction that is set before them?

Here is a very long expository teaching on the letter of Jude. All the questions asked above are answered there: www.preceptaustin.org/jude_commentary.htm#1:5.

Since it is quite long, I would offer an abridged version of it on this thread later. I trust God to give me to time to do it. But a careful reading of the epistle of Jude says nothing about criticizing men of God. Rather it calls us to beware of apostate men and to contend for true doctrine.

I would really appreciate comments from those who study the above text. Help us relate it to the dilemma Nigeria is facing today with false doctrine and false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
shdemidemi:
The name false teachers are giving God in town today isn't his name. I do not want to believe you don't understand the setting of the bible, you probably wouldn't accept the truth because you are not ready to serve God as God but as a means to problem solving. We do not scamper to the epistles to find out what to do to be saved, ignoring the conditions by going back to a time when we were not even a part of the fold as Gentiles. A time when Jesus said his good news was to be heard by the Jews only.
What are 'signs'? You will do well if you understand the actual meaning of a SIGN.
These 'signs' (Mark 16:17)were all recorded in the book of acts, the signs gave room for the creation and perfection of the body of Christ. These signs were not an end on their own, there was a reason why the sign was done. Now we have arrived at where the sign directed us, we are expected to commit our lives entirely to God rather than look for another sign that will definitely lead us to a different location away from God.
Christ suffered a gruesome death, is the bible saying we must suffer exact same shame and death? No. The apostles thought themselves privileged to suffer on all sides for God. Paul said every single day he was scared he was going to die, but everyday he finds himself alive he continues to preach the gospel. These sufferings were relational and unique to different individuals. Paul had his share, timothy had his, the disciples were not exempted but MBA emeka wants the glory but not the suffering. More like a pregnant woman who wants a child without going through the pain of conception.
Moving from the period before Jesus' death and resurrection, the body of Christ i.e the church was presented with a gospel of grace.
This gospel teaches that God has advance information about every single thing we will go through as Christians. This gospel made us understand He will never leave nor forsake us, nor make us go through challenges(there will be challenges) we can't surmount.
This gospel of grace teaches that we accept and embrace our lot and accept whatever God says rather than messages based on our lust.
Any church teaching that falls back to man like the CE does is false. Christ did not die so I can have money, He did not die so I can live in good health- these things I enjoy like an unbeliever does. For if Christ died because of these things that the heathens also enjoy, it would have been a wasted death. He died so I can have hope of a blissful and eternal life to come. Even if I make the eternal life with one eye, or one leg glory be to God.
You claim you don't look for signs and miracles yet you defend a mortal/fallible man like yourself who create a place and time to perform wonders to those who he thinks deserves it.

As is customary to you, you didn't answer the question but trudged on in endless drivel about the gospel of grace- a gospel that you of all people should know well enough to know that you cannot teach me anything about as I not only teach it but I live in it daily to the shame of the devil and his misled proponents.

There's no need to ask me about signs and what they meant. I can write a book on it. Let us focus on what Jesus said there and discuss the interpretations he gave namely: Heal the sick, cast out devils, speak in tongues etc. He gave the instructions to those who believe and not to Jewish folks when the Gentiles were not in the fold.

In actual fact, "Jewish folks when Gentiles where not in the fold" has become a cheap excuse for unbelief. Paul repeated such admonition ad nauseam through out his epistles and even prayed it for all the churches he Pastored. When you are shown it, you then limit it to whatever that region is as you keep shifting the limits to remove yourself from the instructions.

When did the signs get to where they were sent and which verse of scripture supports you? What makes a christian of today different from one in Corinth in Paul's day? And how can you ascertain that what you believe is the truth?

It's all unbelief veiled with isolated logos and flimsy excuses. What does a lazy man who believes in God but is broke have to do with the sufferings of Christ? What does a man who live in a dirty mileu and as a result is ridden with sicknesses have to do with the sufferings of Christ? Was Paul scared to die that he was a human being living in precarious times or was he scared to die because he believed in Christ and those who believed like him were being killed for that?

Any gospel that doesn't make an impotent man like the one in Lycaonia to have faith to be healed is an incomplete one and anyone that says God doesn't want the Christian healed is demonic and worthy of a double-curse. Any gospel that says the heathen and Christian enjoy the same health benefits or prosperity, peace, well-being etc is from the quarters of the misinformed. The gospel of waiting to have eternal life in some distant future wasn't taught by the apostles. John said "I am writing these things to you people who say you believe in the name of the son of God so that you will know that you HAVE eternal life and so that you will TRULY believe in the name of the son of God".

So instead of the incessant bickering that sense-ruled men revel in because they lack the signs that should follow true believers. Let us take the word of God and act like it is true because it is.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
mbaemeka:

I understand everything you are trying to say but you still do not understand me so I implore you to meditate on ...........

Jesus the man was a separate entity from who he used to be- the word which was inseparable from his father. That word of GOD impregnated a woman who gave ......

It would appear that you believe that the humanity of Christ was[b] JUST AN ORDINARY MAN[/b] like any one of us; that it was not until after the cross did he became the God-man. What you are saying is that Colossians 2:9 was after the cross - "For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,"; that 1 Timothy 3:16 was after the cross. What do you make of Philippians 2:6 - 7: "6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men."
Jesus EXISTED eternally as God (John 1). But when he became man he CHOSE to restrict the use of his divine attributes to fall in line with the plan for the incarnation. John says "He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him." He went on to say "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." The Word who made the world became flesh and dwelt among us as Jesus. If we are to believe this John passage the Jesus that walked the earth made the world. His glory WAS seen as he dwelt among men as of the only Son from the Father. Now look at John 17:5 : "And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."
The man Jesus KNEW he IS God. He existed eternally but had to take on true humanity, restrict (not abandon) the functioning under his deity during this period to align with the plan for mankind's salvation and thereafter going on to be the unique person of the universe (Philippians 2:9). 

If like you said, "Jesus the man was a SEPARATE ENTITY from who he used to be" then you are saying that either:
1) He CHANGED from being who he was which means the other person he was ceased to exist or
2) There are 2 SEPARATE beings, one the WORD and the other Jesus. 
Nothing in scripture supports this. 
The Holy Spirit was the agent of the conception of Mary not the Word - Luke 1: 35   "And the angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy-the Son of God.". Unique conception, unique-born one. 

Coming to the second part of that your statement - If he was born of God and therefore the Son of God and therefore God that means he is UNIQUELY DIFFERENT from the rest of us. This is what I've been saying all along. His not functioning as God while here on earth does not make his essential nature the same as ours. Like I said as God and man in ONE PERSON he chose to restrict the use of his deity because there was a plan. Jesus KNEW who he was - "Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he had come from God and was going back to God," (John 13: 3). 

We must derive our positions from putting scripture with scripture. When in referring to the Philippians passage you said "This clearly shows that Jesus' name wasn't ALWAYS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME" were you referring to his humanity or deity? Did he have a glory with the Father before the incarnation? 

In his humanity Christ was free from the devil's rulership and from the influence of the old sin nature. That is UNIQUENESS. 2 Peter 1:16-17 referenced the transfiguration. 

In Jesus God was not just shifting state like water from liquid to solid to gas and back. The man Jesus was still GOD. He only RESTRICTED the use of his divine attributes. 

And so as he went about fulfilling the script as it were for mankind's salvation Jesus could decide to heal. He DID NOT go about asking for the sick to be brought to him for him to heal them. He only did as was necessary. His central message was like John the Baptist had proclaimed - 'Behold the lamb of God who TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD'

Healings and miracles for man were incidental to that central message. If he healed all and they still refused him as the Messiah, they will end up in hell. Physical healing on earth would then be inconsequential. 

The core mandate for the Christian today is 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel'. The emphasis should be on that which will guarantee man's eternal destiny with God; not on that which will last only for the here and now. 

Healings then should not be given the prominence over the salvation message as HEALING SCHOOLS have become. They don't even begin to address man's most important needs.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pennywise:

The likes of mbaemeka make a mockery of peoples faith and God. He has no fear and no respect for God. They summon the bible at will and give wrongful and occasionally bizarre interpretation not to exhort God but to arrogantly explain and justify their failing as a man. In the end he takes the unwary with him into the pit of hell fire.

With this kind of behavior judgement for him does not start when he dies, it starts right here on Earth. In your work place, family and society. I had earlier alluded to the fact that I have loved ones in cec. It is important to me that they are taught honest biblical precepts and not indoctrinated in the way of mbaemeka who has become a virus infecting people with fake and heretic doctrine.

The moderators should not attempt to remove any post on this thread. This is not a diversion. What is on display here is arrogance, pride, falsehood (who knows what else mbaemeka has) in the cloak of born again christianity as preached in christ embassy and how to know and avoid them. I am on a public service exposee mission. He claims to work with a multinational. Shows he is a liar too bc With an attitude like this I guarrantte he camnot earn 3 consequtive salaries bf he is sacked.

I don't need to mouth off my achievements both in the secular and spiritual sector for those who really know me know what I am about. I know the ire that wells up in children of Satan when they see others who believe the word of God so much so that they are ready to stake their lives on it.

That such confidence isn't first nature to you should not come as a surprise. When the apostles were mere 'disciples' they didn't have such boldness but when they received the Spirit of Christ they were able to face even rulers and kings unperturbed.

If you are truly taught the word of God you ought to have such confidence because it comes with the accurate teaching of the word. God spirit counsels you from within even as your spiritual eyes become enlightened to the fatherhood of God. At such a point no one can argue you out of the word for you have already felt, tasted, touched, drank and even fellowshipped with that more sure word of prophecy.

If everything I said above flies over you then you need not fret for you are in the camp of the uninitiated. That's why you speak about high matters so disdainly and make presumptive prevarications concerning issues that God hasn't revealed to you. The school of the went in contrast to the school of the sent.

When you are done with your exposee let us know. Others who lay a better claim to the word that you attached to your moniker have tried and failed. Their carcasses are laid bare in most of the threads that I have graced. When you stand in the way of where God's spirit is headed this type of delusion and frustration (the one you're presently suffering) envelopes you. For some men are raised for the upliftment of many and for the destruction of some.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
trustman:

It would appear that you believe that the humanity of Christ was[b] JUST AN ORDINARY MAN[/b] like any one of us; that it was not until after the cross did he became the God-man. What you are saying is that Colossians 2:9 was after the cross - "For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,"; that 1 Timothy 3:16 was after the cross. What do you make of Philippians 2:6 - 7: "6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men."
Jesus EXISTED eternally as God (John 1). But when he became man he CHOSE to restrict the use of his divine attributes to fall in line with the plan for the incarnation. John says "He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him." He went on to say "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." The Word who made the world became flesh and dwelt among us as Jesus. If we are to believe this John passage the Jesus that walked the earth made the world. His glory WAS seen as he dwelt among men as of the only Son from the Father. Now look at John 17:5 : "And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."
The man Jesus KNEW he IS God. He existed eternally but had to take on true humanity, restrict (not abandon) the functioning under his deity during this period to align with the plan for mankind's salvation and thereafter going on to be the unique person of the universe (Philippians 2:9). 

If like you said, "Jesus the man was a SEPARATE ENTITY from who he used to be" then you are saying that either:
1) He CHANGED from being who he was which means the other person he was ceased to exist or
2) There are 2 SEPARATE beings, one the WORD and the other Jesus. 
Nothing in scripture supports this. 
The Holy Spirit was the agent of the conception of Mary not the Word - Luke 1: 35   "And the angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy-the Son of God.". Unique conception, unique-born one. 

Coming to the second part of that your statement - If he was born of God and therefore the Son of God and therefore God that means he is UNIQUELY DIFFERENT from the rest of us. This is what I've been saying all along. His not functioning as God while here on earth does not make his essential nature the same as ours. Like I said as God and man in ONE PERSON he chose to restrict the use of his deity because there was a plan. Jesus KNEW who he was - "Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he had come from God and was going back to God," (John 13: 3). 

We must derive our positions from putting scripture with scripture. When in referring to the Philippians passage you said "This clearly shows that Jesus' name wasn't ALWAYS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME" were you referring to his humanity or deity? Did he have a glory with the Father before the incarnation? 

In his humanity Christ was free from the devil's rulership and from the influence of the old sin nature. That is UNIQUENESS. 2 Peter 1:16-17 referenced the transfiguration. 

In Jesus God was not just shifting state like water from liquid to solid to gas and back. The man Jesus was still GOD. He only RESTRICTED the use of his divine attributes. 

And so as he went about fulfilling the script as it were for mankind's salvation Jesus could decide to heal. He DID NOT go about asking for the sick to be brought to him for him to heal them. He only did as was necessary. His central message was like John the Baptist had proclaimed - 'Behold the lamb of God who TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD'

Healings and miracles for man were incidental to that central message. If he healed all and they still refused him as the Messiah, they will end up in hell. Physical healing on earth would then be inconsequential. 

The core mandate for the Christian today is 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel'. The emphasis should be on that which will guarantee man's eternal destiny with God; not on that which will last only for the here and now. 

Healings then should not be given the prominence over the salvation message as HEALING SCHOOLS have become. They don't even begin to address man's most important needs. 

When I have the time I will explain myself better. I may have to go to territories that many may have speed-read out of their bibles.

There were always 3 that testified and lay claim to Godliness: the Father, the Word and the Spirit. In the beginning of time and till bethlehem the word was inseparable from the father. When that word was released to Mary she took in and gave birth to the man Jesus.

Philippians 2 says even though the Man Jesus was in every way God and didn't think it robbery to say so BUT he made himself of no reputation and functioned in the likeness of men. The word "But" in English affects everything before it was used. If Paul says BUT he made himself a man that is exactly what Paul meant.

Did you notice in John 1 the bible didn't say Jesus became flesh? It said the WORD became flesh and that flesh was called Jesus. Who are the people who saw his glory and when did they see his glory? The disciples were the one's who saw his glory and they saw it when he resurrected (remember the book of John was written well after the ascension). That glory that Jesus returned to in John 17 was the glory that God had (which the WORD also had because they were inseparable). That's why I said Jesus made "God-like" claims.

The Holy Spirit is the doer of God's word and the conveyor of his presence. He is the one who actually does the works after the word has been sent. For instance, when God created the world he spoke the WORD but the scriptures tell us the SPIRIT was the one that moved. So when I said the WORD impregnated Mary I am still saying the same thing: God sent his word but the HOLY SPIRIT performed the word. ( I will prove everything from scripture when I am chanced).

I agree that Jesus is unique and I never denied that truth. I am only saying while he lived and walked on earth even though he was indeed God, he did all as if he was a man to show us that MEN could do this if they believed in God.

Speaking on his name, it was revealed and not ALWAYS so and Paul taught that repeatedly. The WORD was with and in the father but the man Jesus wasn't. When the man died and resurrected he ascended to heaven and now sat on the throne. That was when he had his name exalted. Paul said he received the name after he purged us of our sins and sat down on the throne and I will show you everything scripture upon scripture later God willing.

Jesus took away the SIN of the world we agree. But the SIN of the world was accompanied by some consequences and he also took them away. That's the central theme of his message and why anytime Paul and co preached the message their hearers always developed a faith for any aspects of the consequences that was still in their lives for example, sicknesses and diseases. Jesus also gave instructions for us to teach and preach the gospel as well as heal the sick. We cannot isolate what aspect of the instructions that we want to believe and act on neither should we berate those who dare to act on all. That's my submission.

(Will edit and post scriptures later)
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
WinsomeX:

What exactly was Jude speaking of in his very short but enlightening epistle? Who was he referring to in Jude 8? What did he mean by "despise dominion and speak evil of dignitaries"? Was he talking about not criticizing Oyakhilome or was he actually speaking about the likes of Oyakhilome and the destruction that is set before them?

Here is a very long expository teaching on the letter of Jude. All the questions asked above are answered there: www.preceptaustin.org/jude_commentary.htm#1:5.

Since it is quite long, I would offer an abridged version of it on this thread later. I trust God to give me to time to do it. But a careful reading of the epistle of Jude says nothing about criticizing men of God. Rather it calls us to beware of apostate men and to contend for true doctrine.

I would really appreciate comments from those who study the above text. Help us relate it to the dilemma Nigeria is facing today with false doctrine and false prophets.

I cannot do a commentary on Jude now but I found a material that did. You may download this 33page 150kb document for it:

web001.rbc.org/pdf/discovery-series/jude-recognizing-the-danger-among-us.pdf

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
(ESV: Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.
NIV: In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.
AMP: Nevertheless in like manner, these dreamers also corrupt the body, scorn and reject authority and government, and revile and libel and scoff at [heavenly] glories (the glorious ones).)
1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

What is clear from that expose and others is that the word authorities would refer to Pastors or even church leaders or even nation's leaders, while dignitaries to spiritual beings out of this world that would include God, Satan, demons and angels. Verse 9 proves this when it tells us how Michael reacted in warfare with Satan over Moses body; he simply said the Lord rebuke you. The MFM church and people who indulge in demon casting are people who can learn from this admonition.

The letter of Jude started with him desiring to talk to the saints about Christianity generally but he felt compelled to change topic and discuss false prophets and their gospel. What brought this about was the sudden rise of the Gnostic group who taught some plainly heretical things. Some of the things they taught was this:

1. A low view of Jesus. They said Jesus was only an angel. WoF share in this error when it belittles Christ and exalts man as god.

2. They gloried in knowledge and spoke about salvation through knowledge. They believed only the initiated could attain heights in the spiritual realm and be saved. The error of salvation by merit and not grace.

3. A group of gnostics taught asceticism. Another group taught licenciousness. The latter believe that salvation is of the spirit, it doesn't matter what you do with the flesh. It is an extension Gnosticism that we hear when Pastor Chris teaches that mustabatio-n is not a sin. This latter group are very immoral. While the former were stoics.

This was the challenge Jude was addressing.

Note that the concept of MOG was foreign to the NT. Rather the church had elders who were apparent servant leaders, and the tone of Paul in 2Cor 11, 1 Cor 4 and John 2Jn 9, reveal that even the apostles were so simple and sometimes taken for granted. The idea of MOG idolizing that is rampart today was not known then. Paul wrote 1 Cor 9 because certain people questioned him. Who can dare that with our MOG today?

Nonetheless, Jude teaches spiritual authority as found in Church eldership and the need for us to respect our leaders and not to be rebels (verse 8a, 16).

I needed to say this to put the record straight that the mission of this thread, which is holding the doctrine and practice of the Christ Embassy to the light of scripture is in keeping with the message of the NT and Jude who instructed us to contend for the truth of the gospel. This is what I have endeavored to do from the OP.

*edited*

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
mbaemeka:

He doesn't get a dime from the partnership alms regardless of what you want to believe. I know so I can tell you.

I laugh in Spanish. He doesn't get a dime, yet lives in a mansion he doesn't pay for. Jets around the world at your expense. Uses expensive designer wear and expensive bleaching creams that you pay for, keeps his wife and kids in comfort in the UK - why not try sending your family to relocate to the UK and see what it costs to maintain a family comfortably in pounds -

Tell me again how he doesn't get a dime!

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
honeychild:

I laugh in Spanish. He doesn't get a dime, yet lives in a mansion he doesn't pay for. Jets around the world at your expense. Uses expensive designer wear and expensive bleaching creams that you pay for, keeps his wife and kids in comfort in the UK - why not try sending your family to relocate to the UK and see what it costs to maintain a family comfortably in pounds -

Don't mind the conceited liar, I wonder how they can be so brazen with their lies despite the fact that there is glaring evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
mbaemeka:

I don't need to mouth off my achievements in the secular and spiritual sector for those who really know me know what I am about. I know the ire that wells up in children of Satan when they see others who believe the word of God so much so that they are ready to stake their lives on it.

That such confidence isn't first nature to you should not come as a surprise. When the apostles were mere 'disciples' they didn't have such boldness but when they received the Spirit of Christ they were able to face even rulers and kings unperturbed.

Your achievements in secular sector? Oh you have a really nice car? Maybe you have a land or perhaps a house you have built? Exactly how old is this person I have been talking to? These particulars may grant you access to the undies of the young girls in your church to whom you may continue to flaunt your so called achievements but they are of no consequence to me or to any reasonable person in this forum.

You are forever lost in the things of this world and in sin to which you can have no hope of redemption. Dont you see that your preaching becomes a mockery of God's word when you lack contrition and simple humility? Dont you consider yourself therefore a disgrace to a body that professes Christ an embodiment of meekness and humility?

honeychild:

That is what mbaemeka has been told. Since he lacks maturity and he lacks wisdom he is unable to reason out sth so glaring and so clear. It is a time worn, old defence strategy in divorce cases. Oyakhilome should save it for the courts. Do they think Anita's lawyers are equally fooled. This is not one of those poorly digested sermons you dish out to your congregation and expect them to say amen. You can forget assets in Nigeria it is a corrupt country with an unregulated economy to which the lawyers may not pay much attention. They are right now digging into church takings and accounts in US, Canada and SA. If this is Oyakhilome's only defence then Anita will be a very rich woman at the end of this.

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
honeychild:

I would repeat myself again for the last time. He doesn't get a dime from the Partnership, Tithes, Offerings etc. neither does he get a kobo from the sales of any ministry books or materials (ROR included!). He relinquished his rights to a salary many many years ago. He doesn't own a private Jet neither does he have a personal house anywhere in Nigeria. But he is a very rich man and I bare him no grudges for that as I know him to be a dangerous giver and the faith he teaches he also puts to practice and the evidence is clear to all. As per his wife and kids (Thank God for the only truth in your post- you called her "wife" and not "ex-wife" like your fellow trolls) and the supposed "Comfort" they enjoy, it is not a big deal. I know someone who has worked in NNPC for about 6 years and his wife and 2 sons are in the UK while he lives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pennywise:
You are forever lost in the things of this world and in sin to which you can have no hope of redemption. Dont you see that your preaching becomes a mockery of God's word when you lack contrition and simple humility? Dont you consider yourself therefore a disgrace to a body that professes Christ an embodiment of meekness and humility?

If a mechanical engineer stands in the midst of Mechanics and says "I am the only Engineer here" is he proud or just stating a hard-to-swallow fact? I tell you the truth it is not my perceived arrogance or non-humility that stirs up the bile in you- it is my confidence in and knowledge of the word of God that does for you would have preferred me illiterate and bumbly or scripturally incapacitated as you and your ilk of ignorant post-likers. Was Paul boasting here?

1 Corinthians 14:18New King James Version (NKJV)
18 I thank my God I speak with tongues more than you all;

Jeremiah 9:24 (ERV)

24 But if someone wants to brag, then let them brag about this:
Let them brag that they learned to know me.
Let them brag that they understand that I am the Lord,
that I am kind and fair,
and that I do good things on earth.
I love this kind of bragging.”
This message is from the Lord.

God has made me close to him, I fellowship with him by the Holy Spirit, I listen to his voice and I obey. I am instant in season and out, I am very rich and prosperous, a blessing to many, when I lay my hand over the sick they recover, when I pray I receive instant answers, all the things he said about believers in the word, when I took a look at my life I found it so and I make no apologies for it. In fact, God told me it would provoke rebels to anger and frustration and I have seen it live on NL.

You would never find me in the camp of those who slander God's children or make feather-weight the gospel of christ and his church with the bad news that you endorse as Gospel. You would never see a post from me insulting any Presidents let alone Pastors and leaders in God's house. I only celebrate the good things that God has done and is doing in my day and when I find like-minded Christians I feel ahome.

The people I pity are the one's who act and talk like you for those of us who have studied the scriptures into-to know your end. Many others who said worse than you have and are even more intelligent came looking for us when doctor's gave up on them. There are some others even on NL with the same caprice as you that will never post here again because theirs eyes have been flooded by God's light. My Prayer for you is that the same fate befalls you as against the destruction that should have been imminent.

This is my last post to you.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
mbaemeka:
. But he is a very rich man and I bare him no grudges for that as I know him to be a dangerous giver and the faith he teaches he also puts to practice and the evidence is clear to all. As per his wife and kids (Thank God for the only truth in your post- you called her "wife" and not "ex-wife" like your fellow trolls) and the supposed "Comfort" they enjoy, it is not a big deal. I know someone who has worked in NNPC for about 6 years and his wife and 2 sons are in the UK while he lives in Nigeria.

where does Oyaks work? Your friend in NNPC earns millions per annum. Who foots Oyaks bills?

Why does he need a salary? Without a 'salary' he lives in a house bigger than yours. He wears clothes more expensive than yours. His skin is fresher than yours because he buys expensive creams. His children are living in the UK while yours (if you have any) have probably never travelled outside Nigeria wink - just kidding.
He doesn't need to be 'paid' a salary before he reaps the benefit of what you are 'sowing' into his Kingdom!

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Trustman

The man Jesus was appointed heir of all things. He didn't always possess all things for he didn't exist as Jesus. He existed as the word.

Hebrews 1 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things

When did he become heir of all things? When he died, resurrected and ascended.

3 . . .when He had by Himself[a] purged our[b] sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Jesus became better than the angels but the WORD was always better. The WORD was his deity but Jesus was the humanity. Jesus also inherited a more excellent name clearly showing that his name wasn't always so powerful even if it was always Jesus.

Jesus was the son of God because he was born of God but he didn't function as God. He had to learn obedience and become perfect.

Hebrews 5:8-9New King James Version (NKJV)

8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him

Jesus became the author of eternal salvation. He wasn't always it because he had to obey and suffer first.

In the beginning there was the father, WORD and spirit and they always bear witness to themselves.

1 John 5:7New King James Version (NKJV)
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one

That WORD was with the father while he created the world even though the Holy Spirit was the actual craftsman. The Holy Spirit only responds to the word.

Hebrews 11:3New King James Version (NKJV)
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God

Genesis 1 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
This God here is Elohim in Hebrew (the 3 witnesses) but the next verse shows who was actually moving and he was the Holy Spirit.

. . . And the Spirit of God was hovering

The Holy Spirit was the actual creator. He is the one that moves from place to place and makes the presence of God real (at the same time) for the Father doesn't move- he is always on his throne. The Holy Spirit was the actual craftsman. Jesus said the Holy Spirit proceeds from the father.

Proverbs 8:28-31New King James Version (NKJV)

28 When He established the clouds above,
When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29 When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;

He was the person by the Father's side while he spoke the word. The Holy Spirit created mankind (the latter aspect of this chapter said so). Also look at what Job said.

Job 33:4New King James Version (NKJV)
4 The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

So when John said "all things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made" he was referring to the WORD but we know that the WORD could only be acted upon by the Holy Spirit. So when the scriptures say Mary conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit it therefore means he was acting on the WORD sent by the father. Now that word that was with, and also God (For you cannot separate a man from his word for example, I cannot say Trustman's word said. . .I have to say Trustman said) was what became flesh and that flesh was Jesus. The flesh was a man 100 percent even though he was actually God because he was born of God.

Now when Jesus lived he lived as a man, he grew, he prayed, he studied, he became wiser, he ate, he slept, he got baptized and he performed miracles all as a man. He died and resurrected but this time became GOD even with a human body. At the resurrection and First ascension he went to present his human blood to God the father in the Holy of Holies in Heaven for the redemption of mankind. Then God, pleased with the sacrifice of the son, as a result invested all the authority of heaven and earth into the name Jesus (Philippians 2) and appointed him heir of all things while he then took his residence in Jesus bodily (Colossians 2:9). Then Jesus returned to earth and met with his disciples and taught them some of this before commissioning them to now GO in his name: the name (not names) of the father, son and Holy Spirit. To heal the sick, baptize, preach, save etc. with the presence of the Holy Spirit who will then live in them and as such act on the word that they give because they will give those words in the name of Jesus- which the Holy Spirit answers to (John 14:26).

It is with this deep knowledge about the name, the presence of the Holy Spirit and faith in the name of Jesus that Peter and John were able to heal the man at the beautiful gate and not because of any "special era or time that they had to latch on" like some have said. Peter said "we don't have silver and gold to give to you but we HAVE the name of Jesus. They saw the name as an instrument or something to use and they had faith in the name. Not my words they were Peter's:

Acts 3:12-16New King James Version (NKJV)
12 So when Peter saw it, he responded to the people: “Men of Israel, why do you marvel at this? Or why look so intently at us, as though by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk?
16 And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

It wasn't the Holiness of Peter and John nor was it their own power that healed the man. It was the name of Jesus- through faith in the name that healed the man. Has the name been done away with? NEVER! Can demonic fellows or non-Christians use the name? NO SIR. The name belongs to the body of christ, that's why I am sad when God's children deny miracles wrought in the name of Jesus or claim it was done by satanic powers. That is a lie and can never be and even satan knows this.

I rest my case. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 3:41am On Sep 19, 2014
mbaemeka:

If a mechanical engineer stands in the midst of Mechanics and says "I am the only Engineer here" is he proud or just stating a hard-to-swallow fact? I tell you the truth it is not my perceived arrogance or non-humility that stirs up the bile in you- it is my confidence in and knowledge of the word of God that does for you would have preferred me illiterate and bumbly or scripturally incapacitated as you and your ilk of ignorant post-likers. Was Paul boasting here?

This analogy when applied to your situation is irrelevant and illustrates how truly pathetic and conceited your situation is. I will explain.

If you are the engineer and you graduated from lets say Ekpoma you refuse to accept that those who went to Princeton, Yale, Harvard MIT are Engineers calling them mere mechanics. Even other Ekpoma engineers around you that you can never equal in competence are mere mechanics to you.

And you try to explain this away by employing poorly understood and poorly digested scriptural verses which leaves you with nothing but scriptural constipation.

You will observe since your emergence in this thread that you have been instantly confronted by two kinds of arguments to which you have remained impervious. You have been confronted with undiluted scriptural verses by people by far more knowledgeable than you and I, but you refuse to accept or see them. I dont expect years of brainwashing to go without resentment or challenge so I decided to appeal to your commonsense and logic. I have met nothing but a brick wall.

I have seen you brag on this thread about worldly accomplishments and even family ties. But remember, you are not doing it for the Lord you are doing it for your ego and for satan.

I have seen and taken note of your entire submission on this thread. I accept that you are indeed in the body of Christ but only as a pollutant.

May God help you.

8 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Topgainer: 3:44am On Sep 19, 2014
@ Love World's Pastor Emeka Mba
Your interpretation of the scripture is very faulty. Carefully designed to suit your fancies, that's the reason I wouldn't like to start analyzing all you have said so far. Including your futile effort to justify your master's stand on mas.tur.ba.tion.

I demand an APOLOGY from both you and your master to the Christians world wide. Do not forget to humbly admit as part of the apology, that your submission on mas.tur.ba.tion is NOT from the Holy Spirit but from your fleshly lusts

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 3:52am On Sep 19, 2014
The above piece from mbaemeka feels like a session in Pastor Chris' class. Well done. You are a true son of your father.

I look forward to trustman's response.

Now when we see good we should commend it. mbaemeka's responses have become very much less vitriolic in recent times, despite some hard words from pennywise and co, directed at him. Again, well done. If this is in reaction to our pointing these out to you earlier, we must say that the thread is not all together useless then. We are all learning something.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 4:09am On Sep 19, 2014
WinsomeX: The above piece from mbaemeka feels like a session in Pastor Chris' class. Well done. You are a true son of your father.

I look forward to trustman's response.

Now when we see good we should commend it. mbaemeka's responses have become very much less vitriolic in recent times, despite some hard words from pennywise and co, directed at him. Again, well done. If this is in reaction to our pointing these out to you earlier, we must say that the thread is not all together useless then. We are all learning something.

They are familiar epistles-fanciful, shallow and devoid of true spiritual essence.

You can trust Trustman will have him for breakfast when he wakes up. Such an arrogant foool. You will notice that he has been abandoned to his fate. It gives me no pleasure beating on a man who is down

My intention was to tame him over his garage tactics and insults. I threw him a bait and he took it. I like to think he has learnt his lesson. If he hasnt then I intend to make him my full time job in the coming days.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
mbaemeka:
It was the name of Jesus- through faith in the name that healed the man. Has the name been done away with? NEVER! Can demonic fellows or non-Christians use the name? NO SIR. The name belongs to the body of christ, that's why I am sad when God's children deny miracles wrought in the name of Jesus or claim it was done by satanic powers. That is a lie and can never be and even satan knows this.

MATHEW 7:21,22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Jesus

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 286
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.