Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44586 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by AspDrone(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2014
barackodam: Ki lo kan wa ni isin?? ?? undecided undecided
Kenneth ko,okwonkwo ni.
Ko kon aye

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kossydiba(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2014
so na u make Wiz Kid d beef Davido
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by maxdozie(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry to him... I guess he learnt his lesson.. "Girls are just trash"
A girl aint worth diein 4 as long as she isnt your wife... Guys never learn

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Princessoyinkan(f): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2014
lies... you are fond of posting lies about boyfriend issues - just like this one - > https://www.nairaland.com/1884781/boyfriend-caught-me-best-friend
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by ireneony(f): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2014
my dear don't worry God will give u d man of ur dream, forgot about d past and focus on the future smiley
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by AfroBlue(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2014
i heard ken got married grin

Ken Okonkwo shocker! I'm strong sexually for 24 hours

Written by: Entertainment Express Nigeria

[img]http://starconnectmedia.files./2013/03/kenneth-okonkwo71.jpg[/img]

So when I married my wife, I told her if she knows what is best for her she should not tell any of her pals.

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by gebest: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2014
dont mind dem na so dem dey do, the best thing keep d truth to urself. bot male nd female inclusives.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Lathunjimi(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability:

Thank You @azunlimited. @Liability, u WAS a real liability but thank God for ur life now on the condition that u r a changed person. Free d guy & don't worsen his worries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Feedmemore(f): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Hilarious thread, hilarious poster, hilarious responses cheesy

Something tells me Kenneth has since moved on, probably got married, have 2 or more kids and living happily with his family, while you are here hoping Kenneth sees this. sorry sisi, stop dwelling on this past, move on with you life.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by jaeff(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2014
She must have started missing the money and recharge cards dats y she's looking 4 him

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by KMB: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Why bother?!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by yomi007k(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2014
How did dis crap make frontpage?
I don't blame u sha, na so d game be.
I seriously pity ur bf, he go dey one corner now dey think say him get babe.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Pay her no mind.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by sistrunk: 1:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

Hey dear, move on with your Life... things u loose are not yours.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by blkmum700: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2014
@OP,

You need an Oscar Award for your lies.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by blkmum700: 1:28am On Sep 08, 2014
teeowl: lies... you are fond of posting lies about boyfriend issues - just like this one - > https://www.nairaland.com/1884781/boyfriend-caught-me-best-friend

Don't mind her,the other day,it was her landlord that's Sniffing at her panties.

i think she deserve an award for her lies.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2014
[email]The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. [/email]

Thank your star the so called man that you love did not see both of u and learns bout the cards and gifts,then u realise u re just a loser.
Meanwhile ur lines are implicating The D day" after he had had is chance" and the so called D day is not D day he saw u with the man u "Loved"
My understanding from ur lines is,Kenneth had already had his way "after he had had his chance u have started to like him" ,And u refer to ur faithful lover as the one you "Loved"that's past tense,u don't love him anymore and wants kenneth.
Kenneth just wedded yesterday,honestly kenneth is a bad player
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kilokeys(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
u be winch o.. how u take know... i still call my first love on some cold days.. i would hunt down d number all over again.. na wa o. its called imprinting. God help us.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2014
There are topics that shouldn't make front page.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Ishilove: 1:43am On Sep 08, 2014

Smh.

*facepalm*

You obviously don't have any serious responsibility on your shoulders. If you did, you won't have time for this childishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Smh.

*facepalm*

You obviously don't have any serious responsibility on your shoulders. If you did, you won't have time for this childishness.
exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Ishilove: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2014
benromeo39: There are topics that shouldn't make front page.
Like seriously. Whoever put this on the frontpage deserves a factory reset slap.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Whoever put this on the frontpage deserve a factory reset slap.
I actually thought it was a deep story that worth our attention and sympathy.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by OkekeChristian(m): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for

I see you sitting at the table, giving hope to the hopeless!

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by MarieSucre(f): 2:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Hahahahaha. Nairaland no go kill me. This is worse than all those cheap mills and boons. Keep creating more fictitious heartfelt stories. The sky is your limit.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 08, 2014
he was hurt but still did d right thing for himself by backing away, moving on with his life.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by emmanueljimmy(m): 2:36am On Sep 08, 2014
I'll create my own story...am luvin deez popularity tin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by gidjah(m): 2:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.
U REALLY WERE AN EMOTIONAL LIABILITY UPON HIM MY DEAR,he as much does not need you,just as u do not deserve him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.