Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26498 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Superstar007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
I wonder if the ushers that catch people ain't influenced by the annointing, same goes with the camera men. Well, na them sabi!

Meanwhile during deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Superstar007: I wonder if the ushers that catch people ain't influenced by the annointing, same goes with the camera men. Well, na them sabi!

Meanwhile during deliverance

LOOOOL

"Abeg no make me miss my call! Hello?"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
it is mostly ladies that are possessed with evil spirit(mostly marine spirit).
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by fairheven: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
The reason women tend to fall more:they always allow their emotions to get over them,men on the other hand tend to make sense out of every situation...its easier to convince(or rather confuse)a woman than it is a man
And talkin about falling;why shud one suddenly be out of control because of annointin? The spirit of god MAKEs ME BE IN CONTROL an not OUT OF CONTROL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ukutsgp: it is mostly ladies that are possessed with evil spirit(mostly marine spirit).

This is why I don't like Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Maonyz(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.

You said you believe in it but any smart person that reads. Your post is aware you started this post just to mAke mockery of people that fall under the power of the HolyghoSt. Did you read how I adddressed it? Did you see the name I mentioned? Does it sound like the names of Men of God you people criticize mercilessly and judge baselessly? Holyghost! That's what I mentioned. You aren't afraid. You opened a thread giving ppl room to make jest of the anointing. When things start happening to you and your fellow posters in the future, you start running around looking for solution. You ppl won't be wise for once. You all believe that "I too talk" is "I too wise".

There's a way that seemeth right unto a man...it leadeth nowhere but death!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Worksunlimited: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm.... Havent fallen (under the annointing) before, Havent seen people fall under it (Live) before, buh during 1 of the defunct Zoea ministry crusades airing on t.v bak in the day, when the zoea man go just move im hankie to the left and right, and people go fall apart like say na the re-incarnation of the parting of the red sea by Moses.. My first impression back den was.. shocked Pastor u can sabe do crusade film trick o!

Dont get me wrong! I dont doubt the power of a supernatural being (God/Jesus/Holy spirit (though not a being)) manifesting in the form of anointing.. But some pastors have turned it to a cliche... IMO

*Flipping asun on my grills*
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Superstar007(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOOOL

"Abeg no make me miss my call! Hello?"

LoL. .No be small thing.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

This is why I don't like Nigerian men.
is ur man nt a Nigerian?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by continentalceo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrceo63:
God hv a standard d He cant go beyond dat standard... #HOLYNESS
That is how God created d earth till d devil cm in... nd there was a gap.. God never created hell for man.. bt for d devil n his co-wrks! and d devil dnt blv he has been defeated! so he is stil d enemy of God.. note dt God cr8 d devil too.. hell was for beings tht are aginst him... jt as u v smth used to lik b4 den it bcomes spoiled..what do u do abt it..? keep it for wht..? d parable Jesus gv base on heaven nd hell is explained by taken d useful nd throw away the useless one's..into fire..jt lik u throw away rubbish.. weeds nd crops*
Bt God love man so much that he came in the form of man... that whosoever blv in Him shall not perish bt v life in abundance!...
remember He hv every right to do whatsoever He wishes to.. we r just His product... jt as man cr8 things nd do what he wants with it...

Note:- What i think is what i v gvn u! take it or leave it..
If you were born a muslim, hindu or Maybe of a Judaism parents like Jesus christ, will you be a Christian today? Honest question
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ukutsgp: is ur man nt a Nigerian?

He is. I fell in love. Despite that fact.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by safejo: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
once...it was like a srong wind blew pass me and i felt power walk pass me nd am jst on ma back flat on d gound.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maonyz:

You said you believe in it but any smart person that reads. Your post is aware you started this post just to mAke mockery of people that fall under the power of the HolyghoSt. Did you read how I adddressed it? Did you see the name I mentioned? Does it sound like the names of Men of God you people criticize mercilessly and judge baselessly? Holyghost! That's what I mentioned. You aren't afraid. You opened a thread giving ppl room to make jest of the anointing. When things start happening to you and your fellow posters in the future, you start running around looking for solution. You ppl won't be wise for once. You all believe that "I too talk" is "I too wise".

There's a way that seemeth right unto a man...it leadeth nowhere but death!
Quit the "panick mode". It won't help you. "To make a mockery" Taa! I have never fallen. I want to know the feeling. Mockers don't need a forum to mock! At the end time, shall come mockers...Stop pushing it... My motive is clear...Yours may be muddy... I can't and will never be in a pandemonium. Do you know who I am in HIM? I publicly open up my ignorance and instead of you to guide/ teach me and all else, you're stabbing, judging and robbing. Is that how you get people saved? To condemn their actions and put fire under their feet? Love is the greatest, not persuasion. I'm born AGAIN and filled with the Holy Spirit, by His grace. I never fell down, though have had other impeccable, marvelous and incredible encounters...

#smiles# Dearie, the people talking here, some are atheist, Muslims, Buddhist... You no fit win them with your attitude ooooo...Why don't you come down and explain your point... Kathryn Kuhlman had to explain this concept to people in her time when they mocked it...you want to hear I pray for people and they fall down, But me...THAT'S MY POINT!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by emmanwandud(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo: I have just one question, if Christians believe that all other religions will go to hell and all other religions believe that members of other religions not theirs will go to hell, then which people will actually make the real heaven?
The total population of the world is about 7billion people as we know it, and no religion is up to 3billion. So does that mean that about 5billion people will go to hell? Why will God create all these people to throw them into hell? Now add the 50billion dead people that have existed. Are a sizable portion of that number, like say maybe 40billion be in hell? Pls I need answers

That's Gods problem let him deal with it but leave ay life as a criteria tobe with God then ull ask him all this Questions
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

He is. I fell in love. Despite that fact.
but u know dat what i said was right
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO: God forbid make I fall under anointing
For wot na

I made FP
The Lord is good
Lol.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MabraO: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol.

Babie I sight u
Have u ever fallen under the anointing?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO:

Babie I sight u
Have u ever fallen under the anointing?
MabraO I nor fit remember o.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ukutsgp: but u know dat what i said was right

That I am possessed with a wicked spirit because I'm a woman? No, somehow that particular fact escaped me.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankels: Una try oo... Even d day d pastor push me, I no still fall.
But it's amazing how other people do fall even from pastor yawning undecided

Why won't they fall? They guy mouth they ooze na..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Why won't they fall? They guy mouth they ooze na..

Lol you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol you wicked o

Heheheh... IRK..
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ggrin(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: cool cool you dey vex say my juju pass your juju abi??

angry angry
boss batowsky coolcool
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

That I am possessed with a wicked spirit because I'm a woman? No, somehow that particular fact escaped me.
not all ladies. i said some ladies.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin o LAWD I gbuolam grin grin

Your signature nko, cheesy grin wicked

I just loved you for some minutes grin can't stop cheesy grin grin grin

lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ggrin(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
adeoladrg:

I fell once. I didn't want the guy to feel his anointing was fake, so I fell anyways. grin
grincheesy ur possessedlipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by daniwealth(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
Y do yhu have 2 say,yhu have been decieved,mine yours words
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by uzolexis(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

This should be for me the most important post on this thread. You are way insightful.

Seriously Sis, I don't know myself. Since when did falling signifies? I don't know.

I tell you what, I've Only witnessed this trend in Nigeria and south Africa.

my dear,may God give us wisdom to know and do the right thing, i think that is what matters most
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by victorD3: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Many if not all of these so call "men of God" uses charms (juju) to make people fall like they where switched off.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by fairheven: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo:
If you were born a muslim, hindu or Maybe of a Judaism parents like Jesus christ, will you be a Christian today? Honest question

There are many ppl born Muslims,Hindus an jews that have converted to Christianity..infact thas the highest form of belif,wen u are in it ,not because of ur parents but because of ur personal convictions
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by soldierdollar(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.

Hahahaha you made my day cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.