Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26529 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by obowunmi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
@OP, no but I've fallen under a Pastor's bad breath and body odour.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by deboraha(f): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
boxymccoy: Pls spare time to read this.
We are in a generation that people no longer have strong conviction I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the word of God. There are a lot of misunderstanding when it comes †̥ the manifestation of the Holy spirit. It baffles me that only few genuine men of God are speaking about all these counterfeits. While it is possible that somebody 'falls under the anointing', I never read it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the bible where people become unconscious as a result of the anointing. God does not override a man's will and make him fall uncontrollably rolling on the ground. @ times some ladies fall,and ushers will be the ones helping them †̥ cover their unclothedness,could this be God?.How will God allow U̶̲̥̅̊ to 'fall under the anointing' only for ur skirt †̥ roll up I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur unconscious state, and some will say they are falling under d anointing. I am born again christian and baptised in the Holy ghost with d evidence of speaking I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ tongues. There were times I have been on pupit †̥ minister and there were manifestations but I don't celebrate it like many pastors will do. because if truely U̶̲̥̅̊ 'fall under anointing', one primary evidence i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ that U̶̲̥̅̊ will begin to have a fervent love for God and hatred for sin. But unfortunately,many of those that claim †̥ fall only rise up †̥ continue I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their sins, so what i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ the essence of ur falling?. Not Every manifestation or falling is from God. A man of God that I respect so much was preaching one day and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the middle of the message where it was becoming serious, somebody stood up and started ' dancing in d spirit',and immediate this man of God knew it was d devil,and he commanded him silently I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name of Jesus, and he sat down. It was a distraction that d devil brought I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d heat of d message but thank God for discernment by the man of God. If it's I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our days, we wld have agreed that it was a manifestation of the Holy spirit. No where I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d bible will U̶̲̥̅̊ see Jesus making people †̥ roll or fall as a result of d anointing. On the day of pentecost, when the Holy Ghost came,it was the pple around that thought that d disciples were drunk,but d bible never said they were drunk. They wr still conscious,not rolling on d ground and not confused, if they were,Peter wouldn't have preached that message that won 3 thousand souls. Pls don't be deceived, In this last days we need d spirit of discernment †̥o test all spirits. I will give four guidelines that may help U̶̲̥̅̊ not †̥ deceived by what pastors of nowadays are preaching, so if they say anything,just subject it to this:
(1) Did Jesus do it?
(2)Did Jesus preach it?
(3)Did any of the apostles do it?
(4)Did any of the apostles teach I?
I think with this,we may be saved from being deceived I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this last days, God bless you.

God bless U for this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by penny01502: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
deceived? how?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
obowunmi: @OP, no but I've fallen under a Pastor's bad breath and body odour.
That's not the question... Thanks for the insult.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
safejo: once...it was like a srong wind blew pass me and i felt power walk pass me nd am jst on ma back flat on d gound.
Nice!!!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tunde705(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mimienudles: I have once. I know our pastor lay his hand on my forehead, I don't know what hapened after that but when I got up, I realized I was actualy crying
THEN YOU MUST BE AN EX OBANJE cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
tunde705: THEN YOU MUST BE AN EX OBANJE cheesy grin
Mimie....I understand your point. Don't mind him.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Originalsly: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm...I don't know about this annointing and pushing thing...but what I know is if someone push me I pushing back.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by nickz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: boss batowsky coolcool
omo iya cool angry angry
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by costandi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissTeaseMe: For where
That moment you fall from excitement of everybody is falling, so let me fall... You roll on the floor, then close your eyes in shame wondering how u will stand up in a "spiritual" manner grin
The clock is ticking, you are still on the floor, "oh, God how do i stand up now and face everybody"
"Chai!!!, Why i fall sef undecided"

You just feel like hanging urself for embarrassing urself so cheaply.

Observation: it's ladies that mostly fall and i noticed it is usually the same set of ladies. angry
from ur comment, ure a professional FALLER.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by spiralwedge(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
silly gimmicks, even Jesus touched people and they didn't fall.

what is the falling all about? crap
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
costandi: from ur comment, ure a professional FALLER.
lol
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by adeoladrg(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: grincheesy ur possessedlipsrsealed

Nah! I'm not jor! Just I'm sure they're all fake. The really anointed ones don't try to make you fall down on the ground. They make you willingly fall on ur needs and pray! cool
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol..and this reminds me of when i went to Christ embassy, i stood up when the called for first timers.. After service, the pastor prayed for us and asked us to speak in tougues.

I kept on praying normally untill someone picked on me...she held my hands and called holy spirit to open my mouth i was still praying my normal prayers and she called another pastor to join in my case...it was becoming embarrassing so i had to open my mouth and speak the little German language i know,mixed with French and my own native language.

In five seconds, they let me be..
defendedvictim: heheeee..funny.
Reminds me of a tym I attended one church n d pastor wz laying hands on everyone. People were jst falling anyhow but I didn't. Wen d pastor had finished laying hands on everyone, few of us were still standing. He laid hands on those of us still standing again; some others fell buh I and 3 others didn't. At dat point, I wz determined to be the last man standing. He lay hands on 4 of us again...I n one other guy didn't fall. na so d pastor call other pastors, dat dey Shud lay hands on us; mehn, twas kinda embarrassing, I jst had to fall so dat dey wil leave me alone. I stood up almost immediately anyway.
In anode instance tho, I fell n didn't knw wat hpnd..#story for anoda day

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
defendedvictim: heheeee..funny.
Reminds me of a tym I attended one church n d pastor wz laying hands on everyone. People were jst falling anyhow but I didn't. Wen d pastor had finished laying hands on everyone, few of us were still standing. He laid hands on those of us still standing again; some others fell buh I and 3 others didn't. At dat point, I wz determined to be the last man standing. He lay hands on 4 of us again...I n one other guy didn't fall. na so d pastor call other pastors, dat dey Shud lay hands on us; mehn, twas kinda embarrassing, I jst had to fall so dat dey wil leave me alone. I stood up almost immediately anyway

i attended a church then... The next thing the pastor laid his hand on the people in front of him, some fell and the rest didnt. He didnt even tryna continue he just concluded... Maybe am not use for u...

Aside that, when i was young... I use to think if anyone falls under the anointing he/she will grow rich the next day...
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
daniwealth:
Y do yhu have 2 say,yhu have been decieved,mine yours words

I wont mind my words. Because of the mind your words thingy, xtians world over are being pushed into hell.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
leo1234:
What made u say u were deceived?

Because I was deceived.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
...and it wont be funny too when a pastor starts deliverance session and commanding witches etc to leave you alone. I was in secondary school...girls school for that matter. Na so every one go shout 'blood of Jesus behind you. It happened to some people...i didn't want to take chances.
iheanyi40: gringrin
U try if na me I no go fall joor cnt fake ett d pastor go tire sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
As in eh!
imas:
Hahaha them for label you mami water at once.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by omoadeleye(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
since my pastor see say i no dey fall, so i dan study him every time he is spending more than two minute on each members trying to pay for dem, wen it reach my turn he dnst more than two seconds before he move to anoda member

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
ba7man: cheesy One Pastor tried and tried but I no fall.....

He then told me to see him after service that my case was a special one. undecided

I dissapeared.
bwahahahahahahahaha you are jst so funny bro... I grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense
grin grin Dis na original crack your ribs grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo:
If you were born a muslim, hindu or Maybe of a Judaism parents like Jesus christ, will you be a Christian today? Honest question
If i were.. born in either of these.. it by grace we are saved! tel me arnt there any person frm dis grop u mention...letter turn 2 Christain... honest anwser...! my great granny were pagans.. do u knw that.. bt they convert. I may nd may not be a Christain... Its by grace! it not of him that willeth nor of him that runnth but is of God that showth mercy... it by grace my great grannys accepted Christ.. so i share in it.. that is why we where told to preach the gosple to the end of the world... so that every1 will share in these grace!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ggrin(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: omo iya cool angry angry
gringringrintongue
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
..lol...it depends oo! I would love to brag that i wouldn't do such again. But if the easy way out if falling...why wont i fall and save myself the stress?
Padipadi:
Lmao!
What if you had the same situation now?
Will you deliberately fall down?
Last Bullet
If its me sha, I ll stand my ground. No Pastor can push me to the ground except the Holy Spirit.
I v never fallen & I don't think I ll fall in the future. Why?
Cos me sef be purified guy. I believe am clean when I am.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
And guys don't fake....abi!.... Weldon!
Onyiibazz:

Women faking everything since time immemorial!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by lucksonlight(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
how were u deceived??explain plsssssss....
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good to know wink
soldierdollar:

Hahahaha you made my day cheesy
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by nickz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
ggrin: gringringrintongue
*brings out black handkerchief*
*touches her on her fore-head*angry

RECIEVE IT!!!!!?

ribabababbabababababbabababa!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"young lady there are forces around you!*angry
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by alpamo6: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why Cameramen never get anointing?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Onyiibazz: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: And guys don't fake....abi!.... Weldon!

Atleast not to the level of ladies own!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts / Enugu City Crusade By Paul Enenche: Governor Ugwuanyi Attends (Photos) / About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.