Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52353 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
dokunbam: Guys/Ladies
you were once a teenager

But seriously I no dey look face, If u like wear pant go school na you sabi

I dont even look or make moves not to talk of ....

Your appearance sef don tell me alot about you,
IF YOU DEY IN CONTROL, YOU DONT GIVE A FORK

so... AM cool
undecided undecided
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP kinda has a point. reminds me of a gurl ah used to date. we had some issues and we broke up. all I needed frm her ws an apology but she was feeling too proud to. from her updates on Facebook, she made an update that it ws better to let something go and save face than to apologize.
I just tire for am. som gurls sef.
#teamNoTime. I just shift am one side
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by dokunbam(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: undecided undecided

SAY WHAT!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Beesluv: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
child abuse
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Bryan12(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am 9/11 if you know what that means,the only set of girls who keep giving me careless greenlights with very high voltage are the teenage girls,well I date them out of pity and fear of rejection but I find them extremely irritating.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
dokunbam:

SAY WHAT!
Teen alert tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by millionboi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
True talk Op,som ppl jst dey form hie
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:

Vibrates hmmm... biko kwa undecided undecided
embarassed that toy game that vibrates when you lose in a duel/competition tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Real men date real women.nt teenagers...stop spoiling kids

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: Teen alert tongue

ME? TEEN grin

u no dey look face
u no hear my voice
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dat the topic of this thread is even a discussion sef....teenagers are kids now. Haba. if you are really an adult deal with them as such and they will respect you. Simple
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi:
embarassed that toy game that vibrates when you lose in a duel/competition tongue

Lol..that's the one i'm talking about also
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Danelo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who created this thread??

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by betterpikinn: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
1stola:
Sometimes, I don't blame all this little bratty hoes, it's definitely all this silly grown-up guys lusting after their pants that is spoiling them.
As for me, I don't tolerate shìts from all this lilhoes. I slap too quickly.
bros chop knuckle
completion
https://www.nairaland.com/1902589/something-been-bothering-mind-love
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin grin thats why i even no dey send most of them...cos if i see them i just see immaturity and ignorance
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:

Lol..that's the one i'm talking about also
Before nko?
Do you sleep with teddies too? tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by betterpikinn: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexzskil: teenage gals fvck better, when I was a teenage, men, both young and old had a taste of my tux and all complimented how delicious it is then

,,,,,,,and I've repent from this nonsense talk sha
Imposter alert!!!
A gáy has entered thread.
14 years awaits you mofo
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Mettal: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
All of them are just the same,how were you when you were still in your growing stage? Thats inexperience taking its toll.They'll eventually outgrow it.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Mettal: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
Imposter alert!!!
A gáy has entered thread.
14 years awaits you mofo
he must have outgrew the gayish part too.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by expert101(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
[size=15pt]I don't date teenagers because many of them are insensitive and immature. Young girls sleeping around so much this days!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by sexzskil(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: Rite away sweetie...ma room is olrdy filled with petals of roses.. kiss kiss
am shy embarassed
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Neatboy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
It strictly depends on their background. I'm dating a teenage girl. She has a nice upbringing, very respectful. She might be immature but that's why I'm there to cover her 4cup. I love the way I'm teaching her alot of things. The age difference and intellectual gap makes me more relaxed. And, she's also enjoying the fact that I always have answer to almost all questions. I really wish us well, but, I've always prepared my mind for the unknown...
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by marcyemi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
ITbomb: Kanu Papilo married a teenager and still enjoying their marriage till date.
There are teenagers that are mature though most of them are just too narrow minded and need to learn life the hard way.
It seems they are meant to fall for the players first so that when someone good come later, they can appreciate it

My broda na true talk you just yan. Body wey go chop koboko for ghana, if hin no get money for transport, Hin go waka with hin leg go chop koboko. Let them learn first.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by tobybasten(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Danelo: Who created this thread??
Abeg, ii no won laugh now. gringringringringringrin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by fairygeh(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
I totally agree with the op.where I see ths teenage girls most is my church, they can be so unruly and difficult. They wear clothes as if they are going to the club.they are so rude to say the least to adults and all through service all they do is talk,gossip about boys,listen to music and chat,ping all through.i was unfortunate to sit with some of them one day in church and I didn't even hear what the pastor said all through.i was so angry.,it was because of ths girls that the use of phone during service was prohibited in my church. And any of them who dares to, his/her phone would be seized.na so dem gentle o
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi:
Before nko?
Do you sleep with teddies too? tongue
Yes ke.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by tobybasten(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
undecided[quote author=Neatboy]It strictly depends on their background. I'm dating a teenage girl. She has a nice upbringing, very respectful. She might be immature but that's why I'm there to cover her 4cup. I love the way I'm teaching her alot of things. The age difference and intellectual gap makes me more relaxed. And, she's also enjoying the fact that I always have answer to almost all questions. I really wish us well, but, I've always prepared my mind for the unknown...

Yinmu.... What re uu teaching her 4 your left mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by shineeye1: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
#leaveourteenagegirlsalone#. It is child abuse!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Danelo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
fairygeh: I totally agree with the op.where I see ths teenage girls most is my church, they can be so unruly and difficult. They wear clothes as if they are going to the club.they are so rude to say the least to adults and all through service all they do is talk,gossip about boys,listen to music and chat,ping all through.i was unfortunate to sit with some of them one day in church and I didn't even hear what the pastor said all through.i was so angry.,it was because of ths girls that the use of phone during service was prohibited in my church. And any of them who dares to, his/her phone would be seized.na so dem gentle o
Alert!!! CID don enter here.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by fairygeh(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
MymothersKeeper: noborry is perfect na, leave the teenage gehss to the teenage boys and let them grow together.
At 15 years my first boyfriend was 24 or so grin I was very chubby as a kid so he probs dint know I was such a baby, i only saw him during the hols anyway because I was at Fegi jungle so I had senior girls taught me how to act etc.
Everytime i got home I would lie to him that im getting back the next day, that gave me one day to shop big girl clothes and fix synthetic hair grin I had to wear jeans and sexy dress earlier because of him. In the end I started buying toning cream smh, I remember I bought sivoclair first lol then I upgraded to Peau claire etc I was such a crazy teenager, later I stole my dads perfume and gave him for vals, embarassed embarassed grin
I dint think I was a problem to him at all, i always feel safe and happy around him and he called our landline everyday!! I always cry to sleep cos I was missing him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Hahhahahaha. Using toning cream at such an early age?sis,hope your skin never turn rainbow color grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some of y'all so called matured Moda4cfukas B.itches are worst that these teenage gals and u r here in NL making noise up and down. Common sense has nothing to do with age. Teenager are usually aggressive so when you receive insult while dating them its cause you brought yourself down to their level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.